GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Post by GUEST_USER »

Girls like Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MT8SwNa_U

Originally posted on 2015-08-06 01:58:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at Becca on Hayley last post, H asked wyd rn and Becca didn't even read the caption and commented your face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tumbleweed:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote::tumbleweed:
She's gay. So, yeah. Dead theead. Plus she seems kinda normal. Not a trainwrek. So little to gossip about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People are still talking about her on spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:People are still talking about her on spam
Wait. spam is still up and running? Is it still called LChat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People are still talking about her on spam
Wait. spam is still up and running? Is it still called LChat?
It's complicated lol. spam was closed when we moved here but then someone (a hacker, an lchatter, spam itself? i don't know!) reopened the board. So yes posting is still possible there but there's only very little traffic. This place is the official Lchat and it's much busier. Seems like some Hayley fans stayed on spam though since her thread on this board is dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone enlighten me how you fuck someone with those nails? I know some lesbian have longer nails but I never understood why, and I'm femme

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can someone enlighten me how you fuck someone with those nails? I know some lesbian have longer nails but I never understood why, and I'm femme
Hayley has long nails?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Super long fake nails-it really kinda throws me off whenever I watch her Instagram stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becca was wearing Hayley's NASA sweater in tanya's Ig stories from last night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can someone enlighten me how you fuck someone with those nails? I know some lesbian have longer nails but I never understood why, and I'm femme
Going down on someone doesn't require short nails. Duh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well her thread is way more active on the old board, but let's try this here too.

She called her MY GIRL on her IG stories

Finally something.

Cs001
Reactions: 0

Post by Cs001 »

And Becca will go to visit Hayley in Europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I literally don't know anything about her bar some of her catchy songs. Is she dating this Becca Tilley person? I looked at her IG and wtf, not who i was expecting :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I literally don't know anything about her bar some of her catchy songs. Is she dating this Becca Tilley person? I looked at her IG and wtf, not who i was expecting :lol:
Yes she is. They have been "hanging out" since April last year. They were probably more casual the first couple of months and have gotten more serious recently. Her fans have known for a long time but this is the first time Hayley kind of "confirmed" it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how supportive Marla is of Becca and vice versa it's always good when the girlfriend and best friend get along

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I literally don't know anything about her bar some of her catchy songs. Is she dating this Becca Tilley person? I looked at her IG and wtf, not who i was expecting :lol:
Yes she is. They have been "hanging out" since April last year. They were probably more casual the first couple of months and have gotten more serious recently. Her fans have known for a long time but this is the first time Hayley kind of "confirmed" it.
Am I getting it right, she was part of the Bachelorette? She looks way older than Hayley too. The influencer/wellness things she posts on IG left me baffling, hence my comment, but maybe I don't know Hayley that well either, if it's been almost a year already, they must have stuff in common lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Am I getting it right, she was part of the Bachelorette? She looks way older than Hayley too. The influencer/wellness things she posts on IG left me baffling, hence my comment, but maybe I don't know Hayley that well either, if it's been almost a year already, they must have stuff in common lol.
That's right, she's from The Bachelor. I assume most of her fans think she's straight, she's not officially out. I don't really expect them to be more public about their relationship. Oh and she turned 30 last year, not much older than Hayley lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we know when Becca is heading to Europe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she left yesterday (tonya posted an if story saying Becca was gonna use her washer before she left so she her a cute note ) if she didn't I would say today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I think she left yesterday (tonya posted an if story saying Becca was gonna use her washer before she left so she her a cute note ) if she didn't I would say today
Wow, didn't Hayley only leave a week ago? Can't stay too long without each other ;) Wonder if they're spending Valentine's Day together. That would mean she's staying in Europe hella long

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think she left yesterday (tonya posted an if story saying Becca was gonna use her washer before she left so she her a cute note ) if she didn't I would say today
Wow, didn't Hayley only leave a week ago? Can't stay too long without each other ;) Wonder if they're spending Valentine's Day together. That would mean she's staying in Europe hella long
Yeah I think she is cause she is going to miss the next 2 maybe 3 podcasts I hope we get some ig stories of her adventures but knowing them we probably won't lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I think she is cause she is going to miss the next 2 maybe 3 podcasts I hope we get some ig stories of her adventures but knowing them we probably won't lol
It'll be interesting to see how open they are about Becca joining Hayley on tour, and if Becca will say anything about the trip when she starts doing the podcast again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's quite limiting isn't it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You sound like a virgin or a man.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not mutually exclusive...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fuck? I am very much not and would not enjoy it if my girlfriend could not f*nger me. But I guess if Hayley is in a relation ship these things can be discussed personally-sorry for asking. It's just literally something everybody complains about when straight actresses play gay, don't act like I said something incredibly stupid

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fuck? I am very much not and would not enjoy it if my girlfriend could not f*nger me. But I guess if Hayley is in a relation ship these things can be discussed personally-sorry for asking. It's just literally something everybody complains about when straight actresses play gay, don't act like I said something incredibly stupid
I don't. You must be new. It's a recurring thing het trolls talk about when they are bored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love them together. any vids?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It'll be interesting to see how open they are about Becca joining Hayley on tour, and if Becca will say anything about the trip when she starts doing the podcast again.
Well surely Becca will have to post something while she's there. She can't just disappear for two weeks or more. Watch her try now that I said that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
When was that first picture taken? Becca looks so different in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becca looks older than 30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well surely Becca will have to post something while she's there. She can't just disappear for two weeks or more. Watch her try now that I said that.
Hasn't posted any stories in 2 days lol. Eventually she has to post. Or maybe she will be in a story from Hayley's camp. Like I can't imagine we will get nothing the whole time she is in Europe.

Andersonlane915

Post by Andersonlane915 »

Becca is there. Someone tagged her in a video on Twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it me or do Hayley and Becca make a really odd couple?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course, they're together and both of them are suddenly as quiet as can be. I hope we get something eventually. Though their silence says a lot in my opinion.

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:Of course, they're together and both of them are suddenly as quiet as can be. I hope we get something eventually. Though their silence says a lot in my opinion.
If by saying a lot you mean that data roaming is expensive AF. :D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread so dead compared to the one on tap talk? Did anybody read the interview Becca did recently. She says she's dating, but wants to keep it private. Who here thinks she would be singing a different tune if she was dating a man? At this point, I don't know, but I'm leaning towards yes. Though I wonder if it has more to do with keeping her fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that Becca is in Paris with a friend, she's suddenly very active on her insta stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Now that Becca is in Paris with a friend, she's suddenly very active on her insta stories.
Hayley and Marla posting more as well

Hayleyyelyah

Post by Hayleyyelyah »

This thread is so dead lol just adding my 2 cents...

I was there at the show in Birmingham and felt so awkward when all this shit happened with the security guys. I think she just loves her fans so much and wants them to have the best time at her shows and stand and dance etc that she just wanted them to have a good time but there was no need to call the security dicks lol I was on the floor standing at the back and I didn't realise there was disabled people up there at the back of the balcony which is a stupid place to put disabled seats tbh. Anyway yeah she was being a bit arrogant maybe and showing off a little but still got love for her!

Also Marla and Becca walked past me to get to the sound booth thingy and I saw becca standing up on something high so she could see her properly which I thought was sweet. But I'm still not sure about her and she best not fuck Hayley about! If she does tho we may get some good songs at least

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hayleyyelyah wrote:This thread is so dead lol just adding my 2 cents...

I was there at the show in Birmingham and felt so awkward when all this shit happened with the security guys. I think she just loves her fans so much and wants them to have the best time at her shows and stand and dance etc that she just wanted them to have a good time but there was no need to call the security dicks lol I was on the floor standing at the back and I didn't realise there was disabled people up there at the back of the balcony which is a stupid place to put disabled seats tbh. Anyway yeah she was being a bit arrogant maybe and showing off a little but still got love for her!

Also Marla and Becca walked past me to get to the sound booth thingy and I saw becca standing up on something high so she could see her properly which I thought was sweet. But I'm still not sure about her and she best not fuck Hayley about! If she does tho we may get some good songs at least
I wansn't at the show, but like you said I'm sure she was just trying to make sure her fans were treated right. Maybe she didn't go about it the right way, and she probably should have known where the disabled seating was, but I'm sure she was just trying to help.

I hate that this thread is dead compared to the other one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perez Hilton put an article up about them possibly dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Perez Hilton put an article up about them possibly dating.
https://perezhilton.com/hayley-kiyoko-becca...ng-speculation/

8jm
Reactions:

Post by 8jm »

The Birmingham concert video is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love them together, just wanna see more. But it is their lives

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I assume Becca will reunite with Hayley now again.