Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amazon just showed me a pride flag, apparently in 2023 it additionally has the intersex flag crammed before the trans colors... Do they believe, that if they keep dragging and pulling enough random groups in, no one would notice that trans doesn't belong to the LGB?
Both the alphabet soup an its modified rainbow flag look more like a joke every year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

#LetWomenSpeak in Hyde Park

More

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 16:54
Amazon just showed me a pride flag, apparently in 2023 it additionally has the intersex flag crammed before the trans colors... Do they believe, that if they keep dragging and pulling enough random groups in, no one would notice that trans doesn't belong to the LGB?
Both the alphabet soup an its modified rainbow flag look more like a joke every year.
Sounds about right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, talking of Amazon, I was just searching for wardrobe handles at Amazon UK and I discovered this company - TERF, manufacturer of door handles! They've even registered TERF as a trademark. Can't find anything else about them, but they're definitely my favourite door handle company!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Traditional-Vi ... B09Q79SPWV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan has such a male profile. If his dad did indeed tell him that he'd love to see him get a woman pregnant, then that might explain why Dylan feels uncomfortable about being a man who's attracted to other men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 07:51
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 00:07
Why did he put 2S in front of the alphabet soup? Is that the acronym that’s used in Canada?
From mention in the comments, it seem to be that Native Americans' two spirits thing, that if you ask actual Native Americans doesn't have anything to do with gender identity - and kinda like the "I" don't wanna pulled in this TQ crap.
The fact that the 2S is placed before the LGB pretty much shows that we are surrounded.
What is the extreme social left if not the constant attempt to look as extremely socially left as possible at all times. "Two Spirit? Is that a native thing? It is? Well golly gosh what a stroke of convenient luck! Attach them at the very front of the alphabet, let everyone see that the natives have been acknowledged!" That’s all it is really. The 2S could have been added at the end, or anywhere really, but it looks like you're paying particular attention to that particular minority if you put them in at the beginning. That's what these kind of people are really in this for, they just want to be seen as championing as many minorities as possible, like it's all a big game of trying to come across as being as progressive as humanly possible. So the 2S goes at the front, becausegiving that kind of prominence to the native issue is just the easiest way to win cheap points when wanting to say 'look how socially aware I am'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 02:28
estrogen making Mulvaney straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 04:11
Guest wrote:
With that 5 o'clock you can tell the closest he's come to estrogen is standing next to his mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really disgusted with the Jeremy Vine Show (UK morning tv show) this morning. They discussed whether it was right to ban trans women from womens cycling. One of the guests was Owen 'trans activist' Jones and they had a remote guest who was a trans athlete. Where was the balance? Why didnt they invite Sharron Davies who add a counter argument. Davies has a book coming out next month.

Funnily enough they only took 2 calls from the public who both supported the ban. They obviously didnt have a caller who supported the trans cause.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I was browsing twitter and saw this viral tweet about a Kuwaiti woman who saw a tranny walking around and she went and confronted him. The most shocking part is that apparently they're normalized there and people attacked the woman instead. That was the most depressing shit I've seen in a while because how did these mentally ill men manage to have this much power evenin that part of the world?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 15:49
So I was browsing twitter and saw this viral tweet about a Kuwaiti woman who saw a tranny walking around and she went and confronted him. The most shocking part is that apparently they're normalized there and people attacked the woman instead. That was the most depressing shit I've seen in a while because how did these mentally ill men manage to have this much power evenin that part of the world?
Can you post the tweet please?

Apparently trans have more rights in Kuwait than lesbians and gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 17:04
Guest wrote:

Apparently these bastards have access to female bathrooms and all female spaces like no one's business. This is crazy to me.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Hi folks. There has been some questions about religion and censorship so I figure I'd address it. Even with the troll(s) cleared out.

Good -

'Islam rights in XYZ support blah blah and that is stupid.' or 'Country X follows blah religion and it's made all these horrible anti-lesbian laws to force them to be trannies'.

This is not hate speech. It's solid facts based on a country or region's laws.

Bad -

So and so is a stupid muslim towel head for supporting the troons!

This is hate speech. If you want to pick apart someone's religion and why they are stupid you'll need to articulate it better. Even if I agree that a certain religion is stupid posts like these that are just plain ol' hate (and probably not relating to this thread) will be deleted.

But isn't this thread full of hate?

NO.

This thread is suppose to be a dumping ground of the invasive troons and how it affects lesbians. :nails: News about laws, people of interest, and so forth. This thread can be used for venting and personal stories but the prime focus will always be current news globally to keep other lesbians updated.
2 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Apparently these bastards have access to female bathrooms and all female spaces like no one's business. This is crazy to me.
It's a men's rights movement. Are there any TiFs in Kuwait getting preferential treatment like these TiMs are?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 17:41
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's a men's rights movement. Are there any TiFs in Kuwait getting preferential treatment like these TiMs are?
It's rare but there's one famous TIF from Egypt who for some reason people believe is intersex and this is kind of a tricky question in general because especially Gulf lesbians tend to be butch and because of the misogynistic culture and how men there have all the rights, even before this tranny movement became a trend they tended to think they should be treated as men. This weird acceptance there stems from ignorance, the troons are making people believe they're intersex and its a medical condition and unfortunately there is no one to educate people and expose these men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, what a tweet.

"This is a lie so brazen, so easily disprovable and so libellous, I'm amazed it was allowed into print by a supposedly reputable news source.

For years now, women and gay people concerned about the erosion of their rights, the dismantling of safeguarding and the escalating threats and violence of trans activists have been called 'fascists' and 'Nazis' by people like Strudwick for holding what, until five minutes ago, were solidly left-wing/feminist political positions.

Nobody but useful idiots can be genuinely surprised that REAL fascists have spotted a glorious opportunity in trans activism. The homophobic, anti-feminist far-right has long held that the left is degenerate, foolish, immoral and authoritarian, and now they can point to the incoherent arguments of the gender ideologues, the bullying tactics of the no-platformers and the swarms of masked men threatening violence against women for wanting to retain single-sex spaces, and crow 'we told you so'.

Actual Nazis have turned up on the fringes of Let Women Speak events for exactly the same reason aggressive, narcissistic trans activists are there. These groups closely resemble each other. Both are rife with misogynistic opportunists who're using a clash of rights to push their own agendas, both are there in the hope of violence, and neither gives a damn about the women who're there to speak out in their own voices, about their own lives, on their own behalf. It's high time those peddling lies like Strudwick's are held accountable and I sincerely hope @ThePosieParker takes action."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 20:44
Damn, what a tweet.

"This is a lie so brazen, so easily disprovable and so libellous, I'm amazed it was allowed into print by a supposedly reputable news source.

For years now, women and gay people concerned about the erosion of their rights, the dismantling of safeguarding and the escalating threats and violence of trans activists have been called 'fascists' and 'Nazis' by people like Strudwick for holding what, until five minutes ago, were solidly left-wing/feminist political positions.

Nobody but useful idiots can be genuinely surprised that REAL fascists have spotted a glorious opportunity in trans activism. The homophobic, anti-feminist far-right has long held that the left is degenerate, foolish, immoral and authoritarian, and now they can point to the incoherent arguments of the gender ideologues, the bullying tactics of the no-platformers and the swarms of masked men threatening violence against women for wanting to retain single-sex spaces, and crow 'we told you so'.

Actual Nazis have turned up on the fringes of Let Women Speak events for exactly the same reason aggressive, narcissistic trans activists are there. These groups closely resemble each other. Both are rife with misogynistic opportunists who're using a clash of rights to push their own agendas, both are there in the hope of violence, and neither gives a damn about the women who're there to speak out in their own voices, about their own lives, on their own behalf. It's high time those peddling lies like Strudwick's are held accountable and I sincerely hope @ThePosieParker takes action."
And the site deleted it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Replies :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A Report from the Trenches of the Gender Wars

Defending girls' sports in California
KARA DANSKY
MAY 29, 2023

Last weekend, women affiliated with the group Women are Real protested the participation of a male athlete in the California state championship track and field qualifier session. The women picketing the event were removed after bringing attention to the fact that a male athlete, Athena Ryan, had taken a female runner’s spot in the state championship by finishing second in the “Girls 1600m” event.

https://karadansky.substack.com/p/a-rep ... hes-of-the

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course the males are happy to report these crimes as “woman child rapist” to make it seem like they’re not the common denominators of rape/child rape. “Look, women do it too”.

Now they’re not even reporting that it’s a “trans” but straight up saying he’s a woman. Only the picture tells you if it’s a man and that’s even if they attach a photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Privileges of being a “man” from trans men.

https://time.com/transgender-men-sexism/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theres's a tv show on tonight in the UK that might be worth watching. It's on channel 4 and it's called Gender Wsrs. Starts at 10pm.

A lot of trans and their activists have been distancing themselves from the show saying they did not realise that Professor Kathleen Stock was also involved in the show. For those of you who don't know Professor Stock is gender critical. The TRA's are obviously pissed that channel 4 are presenting both arguments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 17:23
Theres's a tv show on tonight in the UK that might be worth watching. It's on channel 4 and it's called Gender Wsrs. Starts at 10pm.

A lot of trans and their activists have been distancing themselves from the show saying they did not realise that Professor Kathleen Stock was also involved in the show. For those of you who don't know Professor Stock is gender critical. The TRA's are obviously pissed that channel 4 are presenting both arguments.
Interview about it:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Damn, what a tweet.

TRA fascists and alt right fascists have the same goal, to keep male supremacy/patriarchy in place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 08:10
Guest wrote:

And the site deleted it.

It's important to archive articles on the same day of publication, because it's the best method for having a "receipt" of what was originally published. In this case, the article was archived on 29 May (the date of publication) and readers can see what it originally contained before deletion of those words.

Paragraph #9:

Channel 4’s Gender Wars fails both women and trans people – while missing the real story
https://web.archive.org/web/20230529100 ... ry-2371146

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this a old news or something recent?

Fed Up
Reactions:

Post by Fed Up »

What on earth was this woman thinking? She could have been a cute butch if she wasn't poisoning herself with testosterone. Shit like this just makes me sad...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fed Up wrote:
31 May 2023, 00:44
What on earth was this woman thinking? She could have been a cute butch if she wasn't poisoning herself with testosterone. Shit like this just makes me sad...
Maybe she didn't want to be butch. Seems a lot of the feminine looking women who become TiFs are straight women who want to date gay men. Then they become sad because gay men want real men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kathleen Stock debate at the Oxford Union yesterday

More

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 08:03
I'm glad to see that the medical system is finally waking up to the shitstorm they've waded into.

This article has some shitty journalism though, that's for sure. Example:
A 2021 systematic review of 27 studies with a combined 7928 transgender patients found about 1 per cent expressed regret after undergoing gender-affirming surgeries.
I looked at the linked study - the article is all about youth transition, but of course this study is based on adult patients. The article is a review of published studies, some of them dating back to the 90s. Hardly a representative sample of the current trans cohort. Like JK said, how do such lies go unchallenged in major publications? It's a damn joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He still looks very very male. His face is so male even after going through facial feminisation surgery. He sounds male

If he were alive, what would Freud make of all these men appropriating womanhood? His p&nis envy theory doesn’t hold a candle to this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sounds like the ‘woman’ he’s attracted to is supposed to impregnate him with sperm, so another TIM. Still gay.

His father wanting more Mulvaneys. No thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you actually listen to Kathleen Stock she coddles the trannies in her speech, she's not "radical" or straightforward at all and does her best to still please them and she's still getting harassed. This should tell women to stop coddling these deranged ugly men and say things like they are, they are insane men and will never be women. That's why i respect people like KJK and Sall because they say words like they are and don't sugarcoat anything to please anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 11:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He still looks very very male. His face is so male even after going through facial feminisation surgery. He sounds male

If he were alive, what would Freud make of all these men appropriating womanhood? His p&nis envy theory doesn’t hold a candle to this.
Freud would have to admit vagina envy is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG the articles about the tra professional protestor Zac aka Scarlett Posnett are a hoot!
She's exactly what the rest of the country finds so annoying about a Just Stop Oil protestor (which of course she is a member of). Pretends to be working class complete with mockney accent, but instead is a privately educated, wealthy upper class hypocrit, who has jet setted around Europe protesting climate change!

She's going to do there cause more harm than good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »