GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:09
The movement of the bodies too...

Why do these things appear to me when I have to go to sleep?

I'll never get over how real these scenes look. Probably because the actresses are fuc- :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:06
O'groooo!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brazilian good at voting?so it's all them who have freen winning the popular female 2023 who have 850k votes or it's from all over the world?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:48
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:39
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:35
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:31

It’s the air pollution here in PH that’s messing with their brains. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe if they stay there a bit longer, let's say for all upcoming fanmeets, they'll get a vitamin like effect from the pollution and might slip things? A girl can dream :rofl:
Crossing my fingers that the cholesterol from the roasted pork that Cebu is famous for, in addition to the constant smog and air pollution that envelopes Manila will do wonders for them.

:rofl:
DA but no, cause I remember reading a PH fan that went to Thailand to attend their event and she said that the air pollution in Th is actually worse than PH so maybe that’s why they enjoy Ph because the air is considered “fresh” compared to Th hahahaha
Hahaha as a Filipino I’ll take that as a compliment anon. I’ve been to Thailand before and I think what really stuck with me was the heat. I mean PH is also hot as hell but usually cools down at night. When I was in Thailand it was 8 pm and it was still hot. Will be going back to Thailand this July and will
update you on the air pollution situation. LOL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe if they stay there a bit longer, let's say for all upcoming fanmeets, they'll get a vitamin like effect from the pollution and might slip things? A girl can dream :rofl:
Crossing my fingers that the cholesterol from the roasted pork that Cebu is famous for, in addition to the constant smog and air pollution that envelopes Manila will do wonders for them.

DA but no, cause I remember reading a PH fan that went to Thailand to attend their event and she said that the air pollution in Th is actually worse than PH so maybe that’s why they enjoy Ph because the air is considered “fresh” compared to Th hahahaha
Well fresh air does things to the brain as well, damn we cracked the code. Okay let's do some research on which country in EU has the freshest air and make some noice on Twitter so they can do an event there, then watch the mess unravel :rofl:
Well, they did say they really want to go to Switzerland :spy:
Interesting, wonder why :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hoping they really get to go there one day because it's really beautiful.

Well fresh air does things to the brain as well, damn we cracked the code. Okay let's do some research on which country in EU has the freshest air and make some noice on Twitter so they can do an event there, then watch the mess unravel :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I said it before and Ima say it again. Freen, you lucky dawg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i don't know why but a lot of BL's couple want go to switzerland too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's also really beautiful

qg2010
Reactions:

Post by qg2010 »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:00
qg2010 wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:16
What are Freen & Becky's main fanservice tropes?
1. Fake jealously (obvious and admitted to doing to a MC)
2. Covering eachother. (Normal when it's helpful but blatant when done ridiculously)
3. Open water bottles Becky has already opened.
4. Being Fed
5. Nicknames like Rabbit
6. Pretending to be a child but had 0 problems on a film alone and a tvshow before scoy.
.... any additions?
I remember the Farger live selling one, the way Freen actually brought attention to the slit of Becky's dress instead of successfully covering it was hilarious

My addition is: the hair fixing, like sometimes you can't even see the messy hair
Omg how could I forget hair fixing!
Becky's hair could be Gorilla Glued down and Freen would find a hair to tuck behind her ear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:12
Guest wrote:

I'll never get over how real these scenes look. Probably because the actresses are fuc- :spy:
They weren’t fvcking at that point yet, so kudos to them for doing research on wlw sex scenes. But as of now,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn't Saint character in GAP talked about switzerland being very a accepting country to Monsam?

guess123
Reactions:

Post by guess123 »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:04
Imagine having to do fanservice with the person you're dating... Best job in the world. Freen and Becky really have hit the jackpot with work and with each other! :goldstar:
they are winning, we are winning and the fact we gonna have another, Its beautiful
:dance2: :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nadech and Yaya went there early this year as well. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They weren’t fvcking at that point yet, so kudos to them for doing research on wlw sex scenes. But as of now,
I'm an early 2022 believer so for me they were already fking there, but I get it if you think otherwise. Fact is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Brazilian good at voting?so it's all them who have freen winning the popular female 2023 who have 850k votes or it's from all over the world?
Very good. They came when they saw that Becky needed help so they came to try to make justice. I hope it worked tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn't Saint character in GAP talked about switzerland being very a accepting country to Monsam?
oh maybe that's why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:25
Guest wrote:
Very good. They came when they saw that Becky needed help so they came to try to make justice. I hope it worked tho.
what do you mean?they all not voting for freen there?only vote for becky?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's wearing that locket that appeared after Valentine's day here, and I don't know when this photoshoot happened, but she either got it there, or they let her wear a personal accessory :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They only started cause Becky was the ONLY category losing so they started voting to help her but they voted for Becky, couple and Freen even tho everyone knows she already won.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA it is usually like that for FB fans in general. The stans will vote for their fave everytime but FB fans will be the one to adjust who to vote more depends on the situation and recently Bec was the one who needed more push compared to Freen. It doesn’t mean FB fans didn’t vote for Freen but they voted more for Bec. I did the same. Voted more for Bec and couple because that’s where I think votes are needed but still voted for Freen just not as much. Hopefully it worked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
She's wearing that locket that appeared after Valentine's day here, and I don't know when this photoshoot happened, but she either got it there, or they let her wear a personal accessory :spy:
Weird that both F and B suddenly had a heart locket after Valentine's. Plus the ring that Becky has been wearing everywhere even in photoshoots. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They only started cause Becky was the ONLY category losing so they started voting to help her but they voted for Becky, couple and Freen even tho everyone knows she already won.
i'm not talking about KAZZ but other voting that have freen as no.1 with 850k votes and becky 500k something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA it is usually like that for FB fans in general. The stans will vote for their fave everytime but FB fans will be the one to adjust who to vote more depends on the situation and recently Bec was the one who needed more push compared to Freen. It doesn’t mean FB fans didn’t vote for Freen but they voted more for Bec. I did the same. Voted more for Bec and couple because that’s where I think votes are needed but still voted for Freen just not as much. Hopefully it worked
Yes. Even Becky solo BR voted for the 3 categories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm an early 2022 believer so for me they were already fking there, but I get it if you think otherwise. Fact is
Interestingly the first love scene is actually the last scene to be shoot. And it was shoot on October, after their infamous fight. If they start dating during Freen's birthday and spend week together, there no way they haven't reach the first base yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:11
What a stunner! So beautiful 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i'm not talking about KAZZ but other voting that have freen as no.1 with 850k votes and becky 500k something
Oh, I see. But I don't think so. I don't think they cared about this one tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:42
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh, I see. But I don't think so. I don't think they cared about this one tho.
hmmm i don't know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:42
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:11
What a stunner! So beautiful 😍
She's pure LIGHT! :bigcry:
So so beautiful and cute and smart and hot and humble and sexy and kind and decent and hot and! 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For chinese fans if you are here,can you confirm about that locked necklace?is that fan gifts or not for both of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:48
For chinese fans if you are here,can you confirm about that locked necklace?is that fan gifts or not for both of them?
It's been a month and no Chinese fan came forward yet, so I think it's safe to assume that it's personal gifts. If it is really their Valentine's gift to each other who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Becky wins this will she fly to LA to get the award?

Awards ceremony will be in Los Angeles at the end of March

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:51
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:48
It's been a month and no Chinese fan came forward yet, so I think it's safe to assume that it's personal gifts. If it is really their Valentine's gift to each other who knows.
ok thx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So does anyone actually know what this Candy live entails? I just saw something about a map and the moon(?) and I'm confused af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gays do you remember when becky liked something like “In love with you,of course " on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:09
Guest wrote:

I wonder if it is purely voting. If yes, then i guess Becky really have a chance to win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:00
So does anyone actually know what this Candy live entails? I just saw something about a map and the moon(?) and I'm confused af.
What I've gathered from their advertisements:

"Indulge in a romantic dreamy night! If the theory of love exists, will Freen and Becky be able to meet? On March 23rd, prepare for a romantic journey among the stars, where the moon is the destination. In this journey, Becky searches for Freen and sends a love signal to her to find out if their love is real. Can Freen send a love signal back?

Preparing for Becky's the landing on the moon, witnessing a special dance moment (IDK if GT is trolling me here), and surprise activities. However, on her journey, Becky must be careful of obstacles and danger, as there is a meteorite heading straight to the moon. Fans are requested to come on a mission to protect Becky from meteorites. Can the girls come to prove their theory of love and spread romance across the entire universe?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:22
Guest wrote:

"Indulge in a romantic dreamy night! If the theory of love exists, will Freen and Becky be able to meet? On March 23rd, prepare for a romantic journey among the stars, where the moon is the destination. In this journey, Becky searches for Freen and sends a love signal to her to find out if their love is real. Can Freen send a love signal back?

Preparing for Becky's the landing on the moon, witnessing a special dance moment (IDK if GT is trolling me here), and surprise activities. However, on her journey, Becky must be careful of obstacles and danger, as there is a meteorite heading straight to the moon. Fans are requested to come on a mission to protect Becky from meteorites. Can the girls come to prove their theory of love and spread romance across the entire universe?"

what? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t understand much, but sounds very fun.

Frbecky
Reactions:

Post by Frbecky »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So this is a public romantic date for them?lmaooo what are they selling? So they gonna talk about love and romance tomorrow?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen's Bangkok Support Part 4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol today might be ever gayer than yesterday - they've had this one in the books for over a month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:27
Freen's Bangkok Support Part 4
:goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two :rofl: :rofl:

Lokix
Reactions:

Post by Lokix »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:31
Lol today might be ever gayer than yesterday - they've had this one in the books for over a month.
Yep, maybe, I mean they are so dating, f word, and I'm happy for them, but that ad it's so cringe lol glad than they can do a totally romantic couple ad now, but that caption is so over the top lmao maybe it's the culture , Thai people must be romantic af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the dogs are cute though :wub: