GAP The series (YouTube)

Frbecky
Reactions:

Re: GAP The series (YouTube)

Post by Frbecky »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:56
Any guesses on where in Europe they might have a fanmeet? I'm not sure where they have the biggest amount of fans, but something tells me that maybe they'll try to squeeze in one in the UK, either after Becky's internship is over or after her graduation
What about Spain? I see a lot fans from there on IG twitter and wsp groups, but for sure should go to Brazil and maybe mexico too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know when Richie wrote this? I read 2021 and then somewhere else early 2022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:07
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:02
Guest wrote:
Any guesses on where in Europe they might have a fanmeet? I'm not sure where they have the biggest amount of fans, but something tells me that maybe they'll try to squeeze in one in the UK, either after Becky's internship is over or after her graduation
Lol no lie i'm curious how much time poor Becky is gonna have to do this internship. Because she has all these IDF events, her graduation this year, her movie comes out in June which to be honest she may have to do some promotion for it, then theres also the new project that they have.
With how busy their schedule is right now like morning to evening rehearsal I don't know if Becky still has time to study or do her uni stuff.
Yea she still does her uni stuff, but it's understandable why she's tired most days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Frbecky wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:08
Guest wrote:
What about Spain? I see a lot fans from there on IG twitter and wsp groups, but for sure should go to Brazil and maybe mexico too.
Honestly I'm scared of what the Brazilians might do if they go to Brazil :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:06

The whole smell thing is just so gay lol
I am thinking there's a chance these two are together guys.
I was here yesterday saying that I don't think they are together but this is sus to me...
The only time in my life I paid attention to someone smell like this was when I was in love with my ex girlfriend... I could recognize her smell anywhere.
This is very fucking sus, so I'm glad you are not stubborn enough to not at least question things when you hear something like that.

I wonder if Becky realized afterwards how obvious she was sharing that.
The smell memory thing is very real. I still remember my first girlfriend smell and wherever I am when I smell something similar I still think about her.
Same. I've only ever experienced that with my ex-girlfriend. I have her old sweater still and it smells like her after a year, I would recognize it anywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:09
Does anyone know when Richie wrote this? I read 2021 and then somewhere else early 2022.
The Chinese timeline says April 2022. I do remember someone saying it was 2021 and how Richie was lying because Freen was taken but nah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:11
Frbecky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Honestly I'm scared of what the Brazilians might do if they go to Brazil :dramaqueen:
Not me dying laughing at this.

qg2010
Reactions:

Post by qg2010 »

What are Freen & Becky's main fanservice tropes?
1. Fake jealously (obvious and admitted to doing to a MC)
2. Covering eachother. (Normal when it's helpful but blatant when done ridiculously)
3. Open water bottles Becky has already opened.
4. Being Fed
5. Nicknames like Rabbit
6. Pretending to be a child but had 0 problems on a film alone and a tvshow before scoy.
.... any additions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Must be hard, having no one to cudle at night, coming here to troll cause this is the close you'll ever be to talk to a bunch of lesbians, meanwhile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Frbecky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao 2x
I BET Becky would LOVE Brazilians energy. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When will the Dior ring make a comeback :eyes:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frbecky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao 2x
Lol yea she would, i'm just picturing nothing but chaos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll is really trying, but today I'm shocked; I'll congratulate everyone for being able to ignore it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Freen gives long answers to everything lol that's her personality she likes to give insight. No wonder she says she wanted to be a writer.
Straight from Freen's Versebook:

"โทรลล์อาศัยอยู่ใต้สะพานเพราะมันไม่สามารถข้ามไปได้ มันไม่สามารถเอาชนะความจริงที่ว่าฉันกับเบ็คกี้กำลังร่วมเพศกัน."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:24
The troll is really trying, but today I'm shocked; I'll congratulate everyone for being able to ignore it
That's pretty much all people have to do, engaging with them does absolutely nothing. The whole back and forth that people keep doing is pretty much pointless and a waste of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frbecky wrote:

Lmao 2x
Can you explain why are you scared of what Brazilians might do? I'm confused. All I now right now are

TH fans - calm
PH - loud af in a good way because it seems like FB's always comfortable everytime they go back to PH. I dunno but there is something in PH air lots of good moments also happens while they're in PH :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Freen gives long answers to everything lol that's her personality she likes to give insight. No wonder she says she wanted to be a writer.

"โทรลล์อาศัยอยู่ใต้สะพานเพราะมันไม่สามารถข้ามไปได้ มันไม่สามารถเอาชนะความจริงที่ว่าฉันกับเบ็คกี้กำลังร่วมเพศกัน."
What a beautiful quote :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When will the Dior ring make a comeback :eyes:
I just noticed she was wearing it after the PH fanmeet :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x
Can you explain why are you scared of what Brazilians might do? I'm confused. All I now right now are

TH fans - calm
PH - loud af in a good way because it seems like FB's always comfortable everytime they go back to PH. I dunno but there is something in PH air lots of good moments also happens while they're in PH :rofl:
It’s the air pollution here in PH that’s messing with their brains. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :goldstar:
Love you anon!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x

TH fans - calm
It’s the air pollution here in PH that’s messing with their brains. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow this thread can still be saved. Trolls being ignored, funny anons, FB being gay. Who thought the day would come.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x

TH fans - calm
Maybe if they stay there a bit longer, let's say for all upcoming fanmeets, they'll get a vitamin like effect from the pollution and might slip things? A girl can dream :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frbecky wrote:

Lmao 2x
Indeed! :rofl:
Brazilians are insane about her it would def be something else :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x
Freen will probably hide under a rock the whole time in order to escape the madness :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x
Freen will probably hide under a rock the whole time in order to escape the madness :rofl:
FOR SURE! I guess she would be so shocked and so lost :rofl:

qg2010
Reactions:

Post by qg2010 »

Having valid questions & valid answers is now trolling hmm ok.

Fanboom is now a variety show. If they had the same boring "omg I would die if I lost you" questions/answers it would get old very fast. They had to add people back to the event because Freen answers 90% of the questions and is probably tired of doing it on her own. Becky will of course outshine in the singing dept. Bad dancing to accompany. :dance2:
Hosted by Nam because she will pump the fanservice in through the AC. Freen will be sure to have a couple of blankets to throw over Becky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

TH fans - calm
Maybe if they stay there a bit longer, let's say for all upcoming fanmeets, they'll get a vitamin like effect from the pollution and might slip things? A girl can dream :rofl:
Crossing my fingers that the cholesterol from the roasted pork that Cebu is famous for, in addition to the constant smog and air pollution that envelopes Manila will do wonders for them.

:rofl:

qg2010
Reactions:

Post by qg2010 »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao 2x
Let's be honest, Brazilians are like the feet people of fandoms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:
anon you just won :rofl: :rofl:
i dont know who are you but i love you :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

qg2010 wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:47
Having valid questions & valid answers is now trolling hmm ok.

Fanboom is now a variety show. If they had the same boring "omg I would die if I lost you" questions/answers it would get old very fast. They had to add people back to the event because Freen answers 90% of the questions and is probably tired of doing it on her own. Becky will of course outshine in the singing dept. Bad dancing to accompany. :dance2:
Hosted by Nam because she will pump the fanservice in through the AC. Freen will be sure to have a couple of blankets to throw over Becky.
They need to update the script and maybe they will lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

TH fans - calm
Crossing my fingers that the cholesterol from the roasted pork that Cebu is famous for, in addition to the constant smog and air pollution that envelopes Manila will do wonders for them.

DA but no, cause I remember reading a PH fan that went to Thailand to attend their event and she said that the air pollution in Th is actually worse than PH so maybe that’s why they enjoy Ph because the air is considered “fresh” compared to Th hahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

qg2010 wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Chill, Freen stan. They like her too. They're passionate and decent. Crazy but decent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

qg2010 wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:16
What are Freen & Becky's main fanservice tropes?
1. Fake jealously (obvious and admitted to doing to a MC)
2. Covering eachother. (Normal when it's helpful but blatant when done ridiculously)
3. Open water bottles Becky has already opened.
4. Being Fed
5. Nicknames like Rabbit
6. Pretending to be a child but had 0 problems on a film alone and a tvshow before scoy.
.... any additions?
I remember the Farger live selling one, the way Freen actually brought attention to the slit of Becky's dress instead of successfully covering it was hilarious

My addition is: the hair fixing, like sometimes you can't even see the messy hair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://m.facebook.com/CandyOfficialTH/?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky's accent :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine having to do fanservice with the person you're dating... Best job in the world. Freen and Becky really have hit the jackpot with work and with each other! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:59
qg2010 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Chill, Freen stan. They like her too. They're passionate and decent. Crazy but decent.
Brazilians are mostly good at voting and at the end when they saw that Becky was coming down they started to vote.

But also yes, there are more physical cultures and they are one of them, mexicans too and I think they were always in trend in mexico.
And it wasn't long ago that the panel that took sapphic characters to Italy asked if they wanted them to take Freenbecky and the majority said yes.

I would like that if they go out a little, earn euro instead of bath

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:03
Becky's accent :heart:

Aww, at the end of the day all that's important is they and the fans have fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA but no, cause I remember reading a PH fan that went to Thailand to attend their event and she said that the air pollution in Th is actually worse than PH so maybe that’s why they enjoy Ph because the air is considered “fresh” compared to Th hahahaha
Well fresh air does things to the brain as well, damn we cracked the code. Okay let's do some research on which country in EU has the freshest air and make some noice on Twitter so they can do an event there, then watch the mess unravel :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:59
qg2010 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Different from what we've seen before (with Becky) they would never treat any of them badly. Would only be head over heels with Becky cause she would love their energy and they're crazy about her but would give love to both for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The movement of the bodies too...

Why do these things appear to me when I have to go to sleep?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:06
Sarah :oops:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:06
I love it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well fresh air does things to the brain as well, damn we cracked the code. Okay let's do some research on which country in EU has the freshest air and make some noice on Twitter so they can do an event there, then watch the mess unravel :rofl:
Well, they did say they really want to go to Switzerland :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What time does It start in the 26th?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »