Taylor Schilling - Part V

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:28
I follow LP and she's in NYC currently. I was wondering why, but that's a different thread, I know how crazy you guys get when that happens. I know some of the NY initials, but not all. Guess I'll have to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. I have a chart that I keep literally. :rofl:
Same. Idk half the initials, and when they get mentioned all at the same time, it makes my brain spin :-/ A chart - great idea! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
I follow LP and she's in NYC currently. I was wondering why, but that's a different thread, I know how crazy you guys get when that happens. I know some of the NY initials, but not all. Guess I'll have to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out. I have a chart that I keep literally. :rofl:
You’ll get there anon :hug: I don’t think LP is one of the usual suspects we’re looking at though…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:38
guest wrote:
You’ll get there anon :hug: I don’t think LP is one of the usual suspects we’re looking at though…
LP the co-star? She's been living in NYC since she got married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:55
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:38
guest wrote:
LP the co-star? She's been living in NYC since she got married.
Yeah but she’s more of a colleague than a friend, not someone she’s meeting up with casually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DE finale tomorrow :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since when has she been living in NY since she got married? On her ig account she says she's living in a rental, so I assumed she was just there temporarily. How and where did you get the info on her living back in NY. I saw here in CA with her kids hiking just a few weeks ago. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:26
Since when has she been living in NY since she got married? On her ig account she says she's living in a rental, so I assumed she was just there temporarily. How and where did you get the info on her living back in NY. I saw here in CA with her kids hiking just a few weeks ago. :hmmm:
I’m going to assume you meant to share this on a different thread….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:18
Yea but u know the new gf gonna hook her up sum theater work soon. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Hopefully DE gets renewed. But I could also see them canning it due to bad reviews and low ratings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is QoB the only thing left or did I forget something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
too bad Taylor's career is not going better so she could get the new gf some tv/movie work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She needs to ditch the ensemble work. The snippets on DE just don't give her enough room to flex her acting muscles. She's so good in those short scenes but then it jumps far too quickly to the other chatacters that I don't care about, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Since all of her cooking video were made in the same house in NYC. Are you gonna make me analyze her cabinets and wall color? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Since all of her cooking video were made in the same house in NYC. Are you gonna make me analyze her cabinets and wall color? :lol:
Okay who the fuck are you guys talking about? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s the LP stans !! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s the LP stans !! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:
OP was probably bored same as PAY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:22
She needs to ditch the ensemble work. The snippets on DE just don't give her enough room to flex her acting muscles. She's so good in those short scenes but then it jumps far too quickly to the other chatacters that I don't care about, lol.
I think that’s all she can get at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Why though? She's clearly talented. Is it just because she doesn't want to play the Hollywood game and shmooze with the bigwigs to get parts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wonder how Natasha lyonne elevated her career. Talk about skyrocket.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yea cause we certainly don’t have “other” stan’s in here consistently, they just don’t trigger you as much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Natasha has taken control of her career by getting into producing. Russian doll was her baby and it payed off big time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why though? She's clearly talented. Is it just because she doesn't want to play the Hollywood game and shmooze with the bigwigs to get parts?
DA, but that’s what I think it is. I don’t think we can say she can’t get jobs. That would mean she’s trying and getting turned down. As far as we know she’s not even trying out for them. It’s not she’s doing all this auditioning but then not getting it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Several from OITNB are doing way better than Taylor has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She wrote good roles for herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because see she seems okay with it? Clearly she doesn’t want to play the game. As long as she’s able to work a few times a year and keep a steady paycheck then that’s success in her eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Natasha has branched out, she appears to do it all. Plus she’s been in the biz for a long time and seems to be in good standings with everyone she’s ever come into contact with in the biz. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because see she seems okay with it? Clearly she doesn’t want to play the game. As long as she’s able to work a few times a year and keep a steady paycheck then that’s success in her eyes.
Exactly!! It’s just us fans that want more from her for selfish reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree with you both. x10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It would be super easy for her to play into the socialite aspect of the job but by design avoids it most of the time. She sees herself as a working actor and nothing more. Which there’s nothing wrong with. Obviously sucks for us lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Natasha has branched out, she appears to do it all. Plus she’s been in the biz for a long time and seems to be in good standings with everyone she’s ever come into contact with in the biz. :lol:
Yep, Natasha’s been in the biz a long time and knows a lot of people who can get her places. And hangs out all out the time playing the Hollywood game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It would be super easy for her to play into the socialite aspect of the job but by design avoids it most of the time. She sees herself as a working actor and nothing more. Which there’s nothing wrong with. Obviously sucks for us lol
Exactly :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep, Natasha’s been in the biz a long time and knows a lot of people who can get her places. And hangs out all out the time playing the Hollywood game.
She also interacts with her fans on SM. (Makes her endearing) This isn’t to say that she appreciates her fans more than Taylor, NL seems to like SM where as Taylor…not so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Taylor’s been doin this 12 yrs she worked with lots a people but she doesn’t make connections and it limits her work.

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:35
guest wrote:
Same. Idk half the initials, and when they get mentioned all at the same time, it makes my brain spin :-/ A chart - great idea! :lol:
LP isn’t interesting even as fanfic material. They’re polar opposites and T has been over that period of her life for years. It should be super clear by now what her type is, and also how cringe her ex co-star became after marriage/auditing/career/self-image… just everything about her is cringe worthy. If she’s in NYC she’s more likely to hang out with Natasha, but then Natasha has a hundred more interesting things to do, lol. Anyway. Not a lot to talk about here. I’m frustrated with DE and T’s career. But whatever, her choice.
We can talk about Natasha freely, right? I love how she’s owning her career. Talk about a massive come back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Taylor’s been doin this 12 yrs she worked with lots a people but she doesn’t make connections and it limits her work.
Yeah, like we’ve been saying, she doesn’t play the game. And there’s nothing wrong with that. She doesn’t HAVE to do that, if that’s not what she sees for herself. We might want her to, but that’s our problem not hers. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 03:50
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:35
guest wrote:
LP isn’t interesting even as fanfic material. They’re polar opposites and T has been over that period of her life for years. It should be super clear by now what her type is, and also how cringe her ex co-star became after marriage/auditing/career/self-image… just everything about her is cringe worthy. If she’s in NYC she’s more likely to hang out with Natasha, but then Natasha has a hundred more interesting things to do, lol. Anyway. Not a lot to talk about here. I’m frustrated with DE and T’s career. But whatever, her choice.
We can talk about Natasha freely, right? I love how she’s owning her career. Talk about a massive come back.
You can always talk about it in her thread (if it exists… or open one!) - it’s not personal against specific people unlike some here might think… just derailing the thread. Let’s stay on Taylor topic!

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Ok, fair point.

I was watching her episode with Roberta Colindrez and got the impression Tay gave more than a 100% there and Roberta held back, especially during their early stage as a couple, and the kissing scenes. Very detached. It’s weird because I think Roberta is a good actress. Who are your favorite T co-stars?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:55
It probably doesn’t mean anything but just want to throw it in here that Taylor (fresh off of HM break up - accidental like saga happened that same week) and Libby (newly single) were at the opening night of Hadestown (supporting mutual friends Amber and Rachel) in 2019.
Pardon the bump but - accidental like :rofl: this will never not be funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, no, not even close to what Natasha did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No offense to Taylor but she’s only going to be known for OITNB. Natasha had so many cult classics under belt well before Orange existed…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No offense to Taylor but she’s only going to be known for OITNB. Natasha had so many cult classics under belt well before Orange existed…
I hope not but I don’t disagree at this point in time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can’t tell if you’re being a smartass or not but why couldn’t she have hooked Taylor up with theater work all the years that they have been friends?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I think Lk does more "indi" type theatre not the Broadway smash scene. It looks like they are made for each other (if they are a couple) both like to remain anonymous and this thread is going to get very thin. Taylor says she likes to "work" but she prefers ensemble type roles where she isn't the main character, or at least based on her recent role choices, that appears to be the case. Studios like actors who are willing to do the promotional work as well, and we all know she sucks at that. Taylor continues to be a baffling little character, still scared and IMO still struggling with the type of questions she's afraid to answer in interviews...her sexuality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:51
I think Lk does more "indi" type theatre not the Broadway smash scene. It looks like they are made for each other (if they are a couple) both like to remain anonymous and this thread is going to get very thin. Taylor says she likes to "work" but she prefers ensemble type roles where she isn't the main character, or at least based on her recent role choices, that appears to be the case. Studios like actors who are willing to do the promotional work as well, and we all know she sucks at that. Taylor continues to be a baffling little character, still scared and IMO still struggling with the type of questions she's afraid to answer in interviews...her sexuality.
That last part could be true. And I can’t say I blame her. It’s still such an unenviable position to be in in Hollywood. Being openly queer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Top 5 in TLC hot 100! Still got it :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:21
Hell yeah she does!! :fun: :blow:

How do I see the final results?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:21
Hell yeah she does!! :fun: :blow:

How do I see the final results?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81334&start=600#p5295511

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:16
guest wrote:
That last part could be true. And I can’t say I blame her. It’s still such an unenviable position to be in in Hollywood. Being openly queer.
I have a feeling she’s not really gay in theory but pretty gay in practice and thus feels weird about claiming it. But her not just owning it makes people ask more questions bc really I don’t think anyone cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:16
guest wrote:
Don't most people in the industry know she's queer though? She doesn't hide it. Would it kill her career to speak more boldly about it? I think it would just weed out the kind of parts she doesn't want anyway ie. girlfriend/ love interest.