Re: The L Chat Hot 100 - 2023 Edition.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:50
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:47
Okay, so are you starting threads about Indian celebs through out the year? Contributing to existing Indian threads? Posting about the Indian women you voted/would have voted for?

L Chat has a not insignificant Desi element.
The existing Indian threads on Lchat barely get any engagement and there honestly isn't enough Indian wlw content to warrant ongoing discussion, or any young actress with ambiguous sexuality to speculate about. I won't be surprised if non Desis on Lchat have never heard of any female Indian celebs other than Priyanka Chopra.

Anyway, my choices would have been:

1. The legendary Rekha. She's in her 60s now but no one can beat her grace and elegance. It's something of an open secret that she's bisexual. She's been living with her lesbian partner for decades. And she had the guts to go on a popular talk show and say this 19 years ago.

2. Aishwarya Rai. She was Miss World in 1994 and she's just been growing more stunning with each passing year.

3. Deepika Padukone

4. Shruti Haasan

5. Sugandha Garg for playing a very believable lesbian lawyer in the Amazon Prime show Guilty Minds last year. I couldn't find a good picture of her character.
When I was younger I thought Russians and Brazilians have the hottest women in the world they still do but I'll just add Indians and Dutch.
Da the list of Indian women who I find is so long. Especially the 80s-90s actresses, they beat everyone else for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well to be fair to her she's not in some niche wlw show :lol: she's probably the biggest pop artist right now and also currently touring so that's probably why the thread is as active as ever. A shit ton of content=a shit ton of posters and I don't think swift will be running out of content in the next 5 years
Speaking of active threads the other Taylor -Miss Schiling seems to be suddenly very active again. Any news TS fans?
During OITNB, this entire board was in love with her. What happended ? Is her fandom back???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jesus, Indian anon delivered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 04:19
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 04:13
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 18:20
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 18:11
vote for women who touch pussy beyond their own!
No more putting straight at the top, that's disgraceful to us, begging for crumbs while they're clutching an old d---.

Y'all are lesbians or not?
:shehumper: :gay:
Which fugly soccer player are you trying to promote, anon
LOL, NO
I was trying to make a list of women who like and really date women. No lchat fantasies and fetishes.

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

Kristen it's always number one in previous years for me, but this year it's not doing it, she's on the list for almost marrying a screenwriter, not for looks, she's almost vibrating Elliot Page.
The two Heterosexuals I would vote for would be Jessica C. because I love redheads, and Cate Blanchett, they are both beautiful and elegant.

An honorable mention goes to Victoria pedretti who is Queer, despite being barely active on Instagram, whenever this active shows to be very inclined to women. Hope she finds a nice girl one day :heart:

There are incredibly beautiful women athletes, leave the USA zone and take a tour of Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile... I bet that you will never think of ugly women again when you hear somebody talking about sports :$
Thread is free, post some pics of women athletes, i am interested.
And i love all of your picks, great taste.
BTW i love the way you write. very eloquent. :wub:
DA. This Brazilian lesbian on the left, who just married her sweetheart of 7 years, has my whole heart right now (Carolana da Silva)
Is the player next to her also gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:06
Well to be fair to her she's not in some niche wlw show :lol: she's probably the biggest pop artist right now and also currently touring so that's probably why the thread is as active as ever. A shit ton of content=a shit ton of posters and I don't think swift will be running out of content in the next 5 years
Speaking of active threads the other Taylor -Miss Schiling seems to be suddenly very active again. Any news TS fans?
During OITNB, this entire board was in love with her. What happended ? Is her fandom back???
She's dating a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:36
ASIAN Girl wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:15
ASIAN Girl wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 03:54
Time for ASIAN ANALysis.
NINE asian girls [or mixed heritage] made the list this year, almost 10% of total list. Not too bad.

40. JEON SOMI_Nationality: CANADIAN_DUTCH-[Netherlands]_KOREAN
Kpop idol, Model, Singer-songwriter and composer. Birth place-Ontario, Canada, Her nickname is Vitamin. She won Produce 101, and became the Center of I.O.I. In Taekwondo [martial arts] SOMI achieved the fourth degree black belt.
Models for Fanta, Reebok , United Colors of Benetton, Samsung and Louis Vuitton.
SOMI is also friends with BLACKPINK members, TWICE members and Giselle from aespa.
ImageImage
Only NINE Asians were in last years deeply racist and bland list.
I really hope LChat does better this year and Asians get good representation.
Are any of these women gay?
Somi is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:47
Okay, so are you starting threads about Indian celebs through out the year? Contributing to existing Indian threads? Posting about the Indian women you voted/would have voted for?

L Chat has a not insignificant Desi element.
The existing Indian threads on Lchat barely get any engagement and there honestly isn't enough Indian wlw content to warrant ongoing discussion, or any young actress with ambiguous sexuality to speculate about. I won't be surprised if non Desis on Lchat have never heard of any female Indian celebs other than Priyanka Chopra.

Anyway, my choices would have been:

1. The legendary Rekha. She's in her 60s now but no one can beat her grace and elegance. It's something of an open secret that she's bisexual. She's been living with her lesbian partner for decades. And she had the guts to go on a popular talk show and say this 19 years ago.
I can't find any info about her saying she's with a woman. Can you post a link to this talk show video?
She has never publicly acknowledged it. In the talkshow all she said is what is in the clip.

The host asks her if she's planning to get married again. She asks, "With a man?" The host says, "Well, obviously not a woman." And Rekha asks, "Why not [a woman]?"

The woman she lives with is Farzana, her secretary/manager. She always brings her to all the award shows as her companion. When I was a child I used to think Farzana was a man because she's very butch. I figured it out after I grew up lol. You will find lots of speculative articles about their "arrangement" if you search for Rekha Farzana, like this one https://www.ibtimes.co.in/only-farzana- ... her-815562

Here is an old picture of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL, NO
I was trying to make a list of women who like and really date women. No lchat fantasies and fetishes.

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

Kristen it's always number one in previous years for me, but this year it's not doing it, she's on the list for almost marrying a screenwriter, not for looks, she's almost vibrating Elliot Page.
The two Heterosexuals I would vote for would be Jessica C. because I love redheads, and Cate Blanchett, they are both beautiful and elegant.

An honorable mention goes to Victoria pedretti who is Queer, despite being barely active on Instagram, whenever this active shows to be very inclined to women. Hope she finds a nice girl one day :heart:

There are incredibly beautiful women athletes, leave the USA zone and take a tour of Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile... I bet that you will never think of ugly women again when you hear somebody talking about sports :$
DA. This Brazilian lesbian on the left, who just married her sweetheart of 7 years, has my whole heart right now (Carolana da Silva)
No. These are the gays (4 lesbians, 2 bis) from that team + Macris another setter who's not in the picture (also has a wife), minus Fe (straight) on the far left. I may be forgetting some.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:34
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:30
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:04
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:01
When do we get the results?
:fingcross: Cate Blanchett scores in top 5
When is the voting over, that's what I'd like to know so I can take my time perfecting the list lol Sorry if it was mentioned already,
Da you're too late anon. Voting has already closed. Results will be announced on 23rd.
NooOoOo that was too quick, I was waiting for more campaigns :sadangel:
Aw. Tough break anon. Who would you have voted for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Indeed, those women are goegeous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:55
love her
she got new boobs? like why. last person i expected to care about that shit. oh well i hope she and her gfs have fun with them at least and they arent too plasticy. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sarah Catherine Hook from First Kill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 18:11
vote for women who touch pussy beyond their own!

LOL, NO

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

[/spoiler]

Her wife Anne Buijs is also hot tbh (Dutch volleyball national team captain), she has this badass but gentle magnetic energy on and off court

i was just going to come here to say her wife looks like the wicked witch of west in their getty pic and why would this qt marry her but i guess its better then marrying a man and she looks ok here. still she shouls have gotten with antoher hot brazilian like her instead. i am in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL, NO

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

No. These are the gays (4 lesbians, 2 bis) from that team + Macris another setter who's not in the picture (also has a wife), minus Fe (straight) on the far left. I may be forgetting some.
tell me more about the woman next to carolina pls. pls let her be gay. pls let her be gay. the tall one i mean not the one doing the hands thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:18
Guest wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
Time for ASIAN ANALysis.
NINE asian girls [or mixed heritage] made the list this year, almost 10% of total list. Not too bad.

Kpop idol, Model, Singer-songwriter and composer. Birth place-Ontario, Canada, Her nickname is Vitamin. She won Produce 101, and became the Center of I.O.I. In Taekwondo [martial arts] SOMI achieved the fourth degree black belt.
Models for Fanta, Reebok , United Colors of Benetton, Samsung and Louis Vuitton.
SOMI is also friends with BLACKPINK members, TWICE members and Giselle from aespa.
ImageImage
Somi is
who is the woman next to somi? she qter :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL, NO

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

[/spoiler]

Her wife Anne Buijs is also hot tbh (Dutch volleyball national team captain), she has this badass but gentle magnetic energy on and off court

i was just going to come here to say her wife looks like the wicked witch of west in their getty pic and why would this qt marry her but i guess its better then marrying a man and she looks ok here. still she shouls have gotten with antoher hot brazilian like her instead. i am in love.
Because attractions, love and relationships in the real world don’t come about based on the beauty standards of anything. We don’t choose arm candy anon. We choose partners who fit with our lives in thousand other ways, and a beauty-level-twin ain’t one of them. Or at least shouldn’t be, if you want to have a content lifelong companionship. Never even mind your rudeness, that’s just good life advice. :lol:

And in this case the girl is not photogenic but she really is also objectively pretty in real life. Plus has that confident strut most of us would probably not be able to handle. (lol i’ve been to ONE match in Holland last summer, intimate arena. Didn’t get to catch one with her wife unfortunately.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL, NO

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

da Talking about beautiful gay/bi Brazilian athlets, lets talk about Rosamaria

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somi is

That girl is Somis wife. Be careful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:16
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:38
I am surprised to have not seen any D’Arcy mention. In september she would have been top 10.
But that’s the downside of these streaming shows, they make the obsessions go over so quick.
Last 2 years Lchat was obsessed with Haunting show on netflix and Dickinson so Amelia and Hailee won. Both shows were hit too.
This year every lez show got cancelled and Wednesday was surprise hit but has no canon pairing yet. Dont think Lchat is obsessed with any person this year unlike last 2.
I wonder when the Tswift obsession will let off. Nothing against the girl genuinely, just the most pop woman who's pretty much the face of heterosexuality being in top ten year after year just doesn't feel right. No, I don't care about your theories of what she might be doing behind closed doors. I'm not even against flavor of the year straight women dominating the top spots, we just love women but no to the same one over and over..
Every single time i come to lCHAT, Swift thread is on page 1. Every freakin time. Day or night they just keep talking about her it seems. Flavors come and go but she is like always here. Dont know if it is scary or comforting.
Scary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wonder when the Tswift obsession will let off.
:nono: You-know-who will lose interest in this board and it will die.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:38
I am surprised to have not seen any D’Arcy mention. In september she would have been top 10.
But that’s the downside of these streaming shows, they make the obsessions go over so quick.
Last 2 years Lchat was obsessed with Haunting show on netflix and Dickinson so Amelia and Hailee won. Both shows were hit too.
This year every lez show got cancelled and Wednesday was surprise hit but has no canon pairing yet. Dont think Lchat is obsessed with any person this year unlike last 2.
I wonder when the Tswift obsession will let off. Nothing against the girl genuinely, just the most pop woman who's pretty much the face of heterosexuality being in top ten year after year just doesn't feel right. No, I don't care about your theories of what she might be doing behind closed doors. I'm not even against flavor of the year straight women dominating the top spots, we just love women but no to the same one over and over..
Every single time i come to lCHAT, Swift thread is on page 1. Every freakin time. Day or night they just keep talking about her it seems. Flavors come and go but she is like always here. Dont know if it is scary or comforting.
Scary

Scary Fact: Taylor started hanging out with Hailee when Hailee was 16 and Taylor 23.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Indeed, those women are goegeous.
Indian girls are among the most beautiful.
Let me post some newer actors from India.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

tell me more about the woman next to carolina pls. pls let her be gay. pls let her be gay. the tall one i mean not the one doing the hands thing
She's not next to Carolina, but the tallest there that's Carol(ine) Gattaz between Gabi and Rosamaria. She's bi but has only ever been with women as far as anybody knows, I think Brazilian fans believe she's one of those bis who say they're bi because of one or two past male attractions so it would be inaccurate to call herself a lesbian but clearly prefers women. Let me find another one with them all without Fe and name them all :lol:

From left to right: Roberta Ratzke (lesbian), Rosamaria Montibeller (bi), Carol Gattaz (bi), Gabi Guimaraes (lesbian and currently dating Volleyball legend Sheilla Castro (bi)), Carolana da Silva (lesbian, did she get Buijs into her name? omg i should check, it'd be so cool to see on their jerseys). I guess I left out Bia but she's not on the team anymore anyway.

And here's the previously mentioned married couple kissing on hundreds of television channels around the world after a Championship final last fall. :lol: That's how I realised Carol of Brazil, best Middle Blocker in the world, is a lesbian, on Turkish STATE television.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:03
I could swear there were a few other roles where GMRaw had an f/f love interest.

Not related to just that, but I really do have some intrigued question marks around her and I hope to live to see the day we pop bottles about it in the Who's Coming Out thread.
It would make my day if Gugu came out! 🤩🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Damnit we stopped the count too early

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ok but the dutch wife looks older like was she her mentor or something, what is their age gap. they qt af i will give them that. very supportive and happy lesbian love example on state tv for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 18:44
Splitting Lchat into 2 and the long downtime period has really made this board slow.
Even the hot 100 moves slowly now.
Lchat You;re getting old. :'(
Huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:53
ok but the dutch wife looks older like was she her mentor or something, what is their age gap. they qt af i will give them that. very supportive and happy lesbian love example on state tv for sure
Same age I believe. They really are a good example of a qt loving lesbian couple, wish people were less horrible about first impression looks, I'd definitely promote them everywhere for baby dykes to look up to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:34
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:05
ASIAN Girl wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
Time for ASIAN ANALysis.

ImageImage

45. EMMA RADUCANU- UK+CHINA+CANADA+ROMANIA
British tennis player. -current British No. 1. Raducanu is the reigning US Open champion,
she holds both British and Canadian citizenship. her mother Renee Zhai (Dongmei) is from Shenyang, China. EMMA is fluent in English, Romanian and Mandarin- her grandmothers live in Bucharest and Northeast China

57. KIM JISOO-KOREA.
One of 3 kpop idols on the list. Jisoo is a member of YG girl group Blackpink, she also became an actress last year with a lead role in Snowdrop. Jisoo -partnership with Dior -they announced her as their new global ambassador.

65. EILEEN GU- CHINA.
a freestyle skier and model. She is the first freestyle skier to win three medals at Winter Olympics.
Gu is also a model and has appeared on multiple magazine covers, -been featured in campaigns for Fendi, Gucci, IWC Schaffhausen, Tiffany & Co., and Louis Vuitton.
Gu's status as a leading sports star in China is reported to have earned her over US$30 million in endorsements.
Gu was raised by her mother and maternal grandparents, and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and English. She plays the piano as a hobby.

87. Kang Seulgi. -KPOP, member of Irenes group RED VELVET. Korean.

97. KIM TAE-RI_SOUTH KOREAN actress. best known for starring in the film The Handmaiden, a beautiful lesbian love story. She is only korean actress on the entire list.

23. Gemma Chan. - Born and raised in London, Chan has heritage from Hong Kong. British actress of Chinese descent. Also seen in Crazy Rich Asians, MCU in Captain Marvel & Eternals Image

81. Mandip Gill -British actress of Indian descent
Sepideh Moafi- born in Germany, an Iranian-American actress. She portrays Gigi Ghorbani on Showtime's The L Word: Generation Q.

Conclusion - KOREA & CHINA dominate the list. 3 kpop idols and 1 Korean actress made it in.
Notable countries in ASIA that have no representation - INDONESIA, JAPAN, RUSSIA, INDIA and most of Middle East [Arabic countries]
Thise Asian women who try to look white are not really peak of representation.
What I wanna see is black people representation. So many of them playing WLW and so little ever make these list.
Or south asia representation, or middle eastern
Because 3 of these 9 people are all Half White Half East Asian. So They're not really trying to look white, they ARE white as much as they are asian. The other 3 are pure Koreans while Gemma is Chinese. OP didn't attach a photo of Sepideh and Mandip but the are south asian and middle eastern.
Ooohh, Sepideh and Mandip! 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:57
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 18:44
Splitting Lchat into 2 and the long downtime period has really made this board slow.
Even the hot 100 moves slowly now.
Lchat You;re getting old. :'(
Huh?
Long ago there was one Lchat and we all lived in peace and harmony.
Now we are divided into 2 separate forums. This one and the other place we cannot mention.
Dont talk too much about it. Old timers know the dark secrets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes, those Indian girls are gorgeous! 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EMMA RADUCANU is looking hotter these days too.

I'm not sure I get the person on the moan that Asian don't count as "representation" because they look to white. I mean wind your neck in, they could as representation as much as any other group of people. Why are black people more worthy of representation than another ethnic group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:15
Now we are divided into 2 separate forums.
Don't tell this one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Somi is

What is this Demi Lovato reference? It's funny! What girl was it that Demi needed to stay away from? I am intrigued! 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:28
Guest wrote:
Somi is

What is this Demi Lovato reference? It's funny! What girl was it that Demi needed to stay away from? I am intrigued! 😅
demi was telling stalker sarah to stay away from her sister or bestie. goggle stalker sarah to know who she is but basically a nutcase stalker around 2015 who use to stalk celebrity red carpet and post pics on sm irrc. the one with bangs and glasses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:35
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:28
Guest wrote:
Somi is

demi was telling stalker sarah to stay away from her sister or bestie. goggle stalker sarah to know who she is but basically a nutcase stalker around 2015 who use to stalk celebrity red carpet and post pics on sm irrc. the one with bangs and glasses.
Sarah is kinda cute, i wonder if she is gay???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:53
Same age I believe. They really are a good example of a qt loving lesbian couple, wish people were less horrible about first impression looks, I'd definitely promote them everywhere for baby dykes to look up to.

They are so cute together! 💕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Damnit we stopped the count too early
I was trying to remember her name! thanks, anon. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL, NO

1- Adelaide Kane
2-Cara Delevingne
3- Kate Harrison
4- Chloe Moretz
5- Kristen stewart

Isn't Pri Daroit also bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
Time for ASIAN ANALysis.

ImageImage
Somi is
For real? She's pretty.
Or is it more like wishful thinking, like Taylor Swift is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn't Pri Daroit also bi?
I don't think so. I've seen someone call her the "token hetero" and it's not just one person's word but the Brazilians never list her as one of the gays. They definitely would've if she were. Plus she's the only one I've seen some of them "ship" Carol with, I assumed that's also because she's straight and harmless so they think that doesn't disrespect Anne. lol I mean Rosamaria openly flirts with both Carols and fans do not touch that with any shipping whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
ASIAN Girl wrote:
Time for ASIAN ANALysis.

ImageImage
Somi is
For real? She's pretty.
Or is it more like wishful thinking, like Taylor Swift is gay?
She’s a kpop idol that anon is buggin

| GRACE |
Reactions:

*RESULTS * L Chat Hot 100 - 2023 Edition.

Post by | GRACE | »

Hey, will post the results today.
L_CHAT VOTED_for around 400+_WOMEN_in_TOTAL.
Most of these women, around 200+ of them, got less than 10 points, so probably only a single vote.
Votes that had less than 5 names or broke the rules were marked invalid. I did my best in trying to identify any spam. Did not want to remove any valid votes so i was really conservative. If i thought someone voted double, 2 votes in quick succession, then only one of the votes was counted.
In general i gave the voter the benefit of the doubt and removed very few votes.

TOTAL VOTES = 288_VOTES.
INVALID_23_VOTES.
VALID_265_VOTES.

I will have to find pictures for 100+ women also so i will be very slow in posting the results.
So please be patient. It will be fully posted today only.
After top 100 is posted i will make one post with a list of the other women from 101-400, just the names.

And here is an imgur gallery with all 288 of your votes.
Feel free to browse the raw data if you want. And if you find any mistakes please tell me. I did my best.

| GRACE |
Reactions:

Post by | GRACE | »

| GRACE |
Reactions:

Post by | GRACE | »

| GRACE |
Reactions:

Post by | GRACE | »

Here we go

99.ANGELE--
30_points-4-Votes
Angèle Van Laeken is a Belgian singer. She was one of 2018's biggest breakout acts in French and Belgian pop music.

100. SIYEON_

points=30_3_Votes
South Korean singer-songwriter under Dreamcatcher Company.

| GRACE |
Reactions:

Post by | GRACE | »

97. [TIED]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holly Miranda still exists?!?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:40
Holly Miranda still exists?!?!
Qmta wait this is mean. I was just surprised to see her.