10 Mar 2023, 15:26
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:01
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:48
Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

And I love how sweet she always is with everyone. Some people feel so comfortable making rude comments about her, and I wouldn’t blame her if she was ever rude in return. But instead she’s just always very gracious and kind. She comes across so lovely and non-judgmental. Wish some “fans” would take an example from her
lmaooo you’re so real for this

every time someone complains about the bleached brows it makes me want her to keep them longer just to spite them #sorrynotsorry. and like i do prefer her with her natural brows, but she’s stunning either way imo
right on queue. :lol:

listen, learn to live in a world where not everyone agrees with you and that that's ok. not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and it's ok. there's no need to defend every little thing, especially if it's objective based on the nature itself.

passive-aggressiveness and spite, though, are not a very nice traits and Mia herself, being a very kind, thoughtful and beautiful soul that she truly is, would tell you that.
X2 some stans take every opinion personally and get triggered on Mia's behalf when she's out there living happy and unbothered.
no one’s taking anything personally. y’all are totally entitled to your opinion, but it’s objectively rude to speak the way some of you do about another person’s looks. like what’s not computing?? a little pettiness is deserved imo. and on top of that, these comments about her eyebrows are so tired atp

Reactions:

Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:48
Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

And I love how sweet she always is with everyone. Some people feel so comfortable making rude comments about her, and I wouldn’t blame her if she was ever rude in return. But instead she’s just always very gracious and kind. She comes across so lovely and non-judgmental. Wish some “fans” would take an example from her

every time someone complains about the bleached brows it makes me want her to keep them longer just to spite them #sorrynotsorry. and like i do prefer her with her natural brows, but she’s stunning either way imo

listen, learn to live in a world where not everyone agrees with you and that that's ok. not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and it's ok. there's no need to defend every little thing, especially if it's objective based on the nature itself.

passive-aggressiveness and spite, though, are not a very nice traits and Mia herself, being a very kind, thoughtful and beautiful soul that she truly is, would tell you that.
X2 some stans take every opinion personally and get triggered on Mia's behalf when she's out there living happy and unbothered.
no one’s taking anything personally. y’all are totally entitled to your opinion, but it’s objectively rude to speak the way some of you do about another person’s looks. like what’s not computing?? a little pettiness is deserved imo. and on top of that, these comments about her eyebrows are so tired atp
Exactly!! Like having an opinion is fine, but there’s a much less rude way to go about expressing it. No one’s forcing you to like the bleached brows like we get it you hate them. But people are also allowed to get tired of the comments. Nothing wrong with making a thread speaking positively about her looks.

That triggered comment made me giggle though like no one’s “triggered,” people are just tired of the rude comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly!! Like having an opinion is fine, but there’s a much less rude way to go about expressing it. No one’s forcing you to like the bleached brows like we get it you hate them. But people are also allowed to get tired of the comments. Nothing wrong with making a thread speaking positively about her looks.

That triggered comment made me giggle though like no one’s “triggered,” people are just tired of the rude comments
Stans on twt get triggered by simple comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 06:45
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 00:12
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:54
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 09:44

She's so cute
she’s so sweet! i love her

also i’m probably about to be really delusional right now, but i find it interesting she’s only now choosing to let her brows start growing back. Like if she was just gonna let them go back to normal for auditions in general she probably would’ve done it for pilot season. Like maybe she’s giving them a bit of a break (bc bleaching them so much could’ve damaged them) before she has to tint them back to normal for a new role? 👀

(of course now that i said that she’s probably gonna bleach them again right away lol)
The eyebrow thing is kinda 👀

And to add to the delusion a bit, if she had nothing coming up, she could’ve flown to LA with her friends who visited Sydney when they went back and finished out pilot season there, but obviously she didn’t…maybe because she’ll be going to the US soon anyway to film? Or maybe just wishful thinking lol
I find it interesting too lol. We'll be keeping an eye on them now. :lol:

I prefer her natural eyebrows too and don't really like the bleached eyebrows look, but Mia's so naturally gorgeous that she can pull off looks like this and still look good. It makes her look like a model, and model's can look a bit more unusual than your typical "hot" girl next door.
Anyway this is an interesting point!

I was kind of side-eyeing it when she didn’t tint her eyebrows back by the time pilot season started. Plus she changed her hair in the middle of pilot season. It’s totally possible she was penciling her eyebrows in for auditions and changed her hair at a time where she wasn’t currently in the running for anything. But there are so many auditions during that period, it would’ve been way easier to not have to pencil them in constantly and it would’ve probably been difficult to schedule an appointment in advance knowing she wouldn’t be in the running for anything during that time. So combined with all the other things people have pointed out recently, it does seem to be another sign that she might have something booked. Fingers crossed :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stans on twt get triggered by simple comments.
Lmaooo who said anything about twt?? Genyinely confused about where that came from? I don’t know what’s going on there rn, but fwiw while they definitely do get triggered by a lot of dumb stuff, claiming that it’s weird to constantly insult and be rude about the person you claim to “stan” (especially when you don’t do that to anyone else) isn’t exactly a stretch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 09:44

She's so cute

also i’m probably about to be really delusional right now, but i find it interesting she’s only now choosing to let her brows start growing back. Like if she was just gonna let them go back to normal for auditions in general she probably would’ve done it for pilot season. Like maybe she’s giving them a bit of a break (bc bleaching them so much could’ve damaged them) before she has to tint them back to normal for a new role? 👀

(of course now that i said that she’s probably gonna bleach them again right away lol)

And to add to the delusion a bit, if she had nothing coming up, she could’ve flown to LA with her friends who visited Sydney when they went back and finished out pilot season there, but obviously she didn’t…maybe because she’ll be going to the US soon anyway to film? Or maybe just wishful thinking lol

I prefer her natural eyebrows too and don't really like the bleached eyebrows look, but Mia's so naturally gorgeous that she can pull off looks like this and still look good. It makes her look like a model, and model's can look a bit more unusual than your typical "hot" girl next door.

I was kind of side-eyeing it when she didn’t tint her eyebrows back by the time pilot season started. Plus she changed her hair in the middle of pilot season. It’s totally possible she was penciling her eyebrows in for auditions and changed her hair at a time where she wasn’t currently in the running for anything. But there are so many auditions during that period, it would’ve been way easier to not have to pencil them in constantly and it would’ve probably been difficult to schedule an appointment in advance knowing she wouldn’t be in the running for anything during that time. So combined with all the other things people have pointed out recently, it does seem to be another sign that she might have something booked. Fingers crossed :fingcross:
Yeah and I keep coming back to the “does anyone live in Boston?” Instagram story. Because why would she post that if she’s not planning on going there sometime soon? And why would she be going there if she’s not filming something there?

It really does feel like there are a lot of good signs. Hopefully this all ends up being right! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:41
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah and I keep coming back to the “does anyone live in Boston?” Instagram story. Because why would she post that if she’s not planning on going there sometime soon? And why would she be going there if she’s not filming something there?

It really does feel like there are a lot of good signs. Hopefully this all ends up being right! :fingcross:
no because that ig story is still the biggest sign imo. totally agree that the most likely reason (that i can think of anyway) she would’ve posted that is that she’ll be filming there sometime soon. but also adding to that, she posted it not long after her random la trip that still hasn’t been explained. if it was just the trip on its own, it might’ve been reasonable to say she was there to test for a role, but adding in the ig story makes it seem much more like she’s got something coming up…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 12:17
this was so cute! and she looked stunning :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She tagged russhmagazine at the very bottom of one of her instagram story maybe she did another magazine shoot for them recently? I imagine that’s a gift from the mag right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:20
She tagged russhmagazine at the very bottom of one of her instagram story maybe she did another magazine shoot for them recently? I imagine that’s a gift from the mag right?
I think the magazine thing was an event for a friend of hers because she and Brodie both posted about him on their stories.

But she did just follow someone who works at Bec + Bridge (a brand she’s worked with before) on Instagram!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://capecodchronicle.com/en/5811/ch ... m-Film.htm

Says the perfect couple show that’s been discussed is filming in Chatham Ma mid April. Scenes may also be filmed in Boston based on the book plot I’d think. Interestingly mentions Nicole Kidman may be in it but also notes casting isn’t finalized. Still hope Mia is in it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is she doing posting on insta at 4am? I say browsing her insta at 4am :lol:

I wonder if that's Romy's new gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 17:26
What is she doing posting on insta at 4am? I say browsing her insta at 4am :lol:

update: She's with Erana, now I get it :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 18:05
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 17:26

update: She's with Erana, now I get it :dance2:

According to will McDonald’s instagram Brodie and him and others were probably at the Florence concert the Emma lewisham brnad put together erana has worked with them before makes sense she’d come to Sydney for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 16:43

Says the perfect couple show that’s been discussed is filming in Chatham Ma mid April. Scenes may also be filmed in Boston based on the book plot I’d think. Interestingly mentions Nicole Kidman may be in it but also notes casting isn’t finalized. Still hope Mia is in it lol
this is really interesting! looks like maybe they pushed production back a bit? because the author recently said they’d start april 3.

this does make me a little nervous though because some of the people working on the show already follow nicole kidman on instagram, and none follow mia (yet). might not mean anything in and of itself because nicole kidman is obviously super famous. but a few also follow meghann fahy from white lotus, which could maybe be nothing (she doesn’t follow them back). but that one makes me a bit nervous, because she’s closer in age to mia and could possibly be playing the role people had thought mia might have. idk though because that character is meant to be 28, and meghann fahy is apparently 32-33 (google doesn’t know for sure lol) and has a birthday soon. so mia’s actually probably closer in age to that character than she is. maybe mia and meghann could both be in it and meghann could be playing someone else? but then none of the production team follows mia atp, but maybe that doesn’t mean anything because the other two are bigger names? idk it’s confusing lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 18:37
Guest wrote:

this is really interesting! looks like maybe they pushed production back a bit? because the author recently said they’d start april 3.

this does make me a little nervous though because some of the people working on the show already follow nicole kidman on instagram, and none follow mia (yet). might not mean anything in and of itself because nicole kidman is obviously super famous. but a few also follow meghann fahy from white lotus, which could maybe be nothing (she doesn’t follow them back). but that one makes me a bit nervous, because she’s closer in age to mia and could possibly be playing the role people had thought mia might have. idk though because that character is meant to be 28, and meghann fahy is apparently 32-33 (google doesn’t know for sure lol) and has a birthday soon. so mia’s actually probably closer in age to that character than she is. maybe mia and meghann could both be in it and meghann could be playing someone else? but then none of the production team follows mia atp, but maybe that doesn’t mean anything because the other two are bigger names? idk it’s confusing lol
Hm...I was optmistic about it, but hearing that people are following megann seems that maybe we were wrong about this. I Hope not though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hm...I was optmistic about it, but hearing that people are following megann seems that maybe we were wrong about this. I Hope not though.
The author of the book follows meghann, so I have to say that now I truly think Mia isnt involved in this production.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

mia could still be in it. it seems like the production team isn’t following anyone else (as far as i could find) that’s likely to be in the show so far. so if meghann is in this, which we of course don’t know for sure yet, it might just be that she’s playing the bride — maybe they’re okay with aging the characters up a little — and they’ve followed her and nicole since they’d be the two leads.

if nicole kidman is really in this, it wouldn’t be super surprising if mia isn’t playing the bride because nicole’s involvement would make this project super high profile and probably attract a ton of big names. so if she is in this even as a smaller role, it’d still probably be massive for her career.

but who knows. unfortunately it looks like we might have to wait a little longer than we thought before filming starts. but i guess we might know within a month!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think we read too much into the Boston ig story. She might have booked a role in something else and Boston question was unrelated. If she had a minor role in this show she would be auditioning rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The author of the book follows meghann, so I have to say that now I truly think Mia isnt involved in this production.
the author seems to have been following meghann for a while now (at least since january) and also follows others from white lotus (aubrey plaza and jennifer coolidge and maybe more idk).

meghann might be in it, but the author following her doesn’t necessarily mean mia’s not. mia’s not as big a name and also might not be playing as big a role. both are reasons they might not have followed her yet. plus it doesn’t seem like the production team is following anyone else that seems likely to be in this and surely other roles would’ve been cast by now.

mia might not be in it but tbh i don’t think this means much of anything for her chances except for that maybe it’s less likely for her to be playing the lead which would’ve been the case anyway with nicole kidman attached because she’s so high profile she’d surely be a draw for other big names to join in the bigger roles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think Mia's in this, all we're going off of is Mia mentioning Boston, right? It's a big leap. Mia probably has something lined up, but I don't think it's this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 02:27
I don't think Mia's in this, all we're going off of is Mia mentioning Boston, right? It's a big leap. Mia probably has something lined up, but I don't think it's this.
casting director for the show also follows her agent. feel like it’s possible she’s in this but could see it going either way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 02:39
Guest wrote:
casting director for the show also follows her agent. feel like it’s possible she’s in this but could see it going either way
A casting director following a casting agent isn't really anything huge. I want Mia to be in a new role too, but I think a lot of the "clues" for this just seem coincidental because she mentioned Boston.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 02:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A casting director following a casting agent isn't really anything huge. I want Mia to be in a new role too, but I think a lot of the "clues" for this just seem coincidental because she mentioned Boston.
Da we don’t know but I don’t think that article changes what we’ve all been hypothesizing on just guesswork. I think everyone has been pretty clear that it may be wishful thinking. Does make it seem like this cast will have some big names though based on the article saying paparazzi are expected during filming. Just going to have to wait and see. The main show runner hasn’t followed anyone really that would fit the bill for the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 02:56
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 02:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da we don’t know but I don’t think that article changes what we’ve all been hypothesizing on just guesswork. I think everyone has been pretty clear that it may be wishful thinking. Does make it seem like this cast will have some big names though based on the article saying paparazzi are expected during filming. Just going to have to wait and see. The main show runner hasn’t followed anyone really that would fit the bill for the cast.
fwiw a casting director following an agent isn’t necessarily a big thing on its own but the fact that mia posted about boston, a few days later this show announces it’ll film in boston, and the cd follows mia’s agent isn’t nothing. plus mia’s agent has a private account with only 329 followers.

it’s definitely just guesswork atp, and it’s totally possible that she’s not in this. but it’s also possible she is. personally i wouldn’t be surprised either way. i think we’ll just have to wait and see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What role would Nicole Kidman play on this show anyway? Is there any major character of her age? Megan Fahy has the blonde hair, blue eyes and personality of the bride. If it was between her and Mia I think they would pick Megan since she's better known. It's possible Mia went far in the casting stage but didn't get picked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 03:24
What role would Nicole Kidman play on this show anyway? Is there any major character of her age? Megan Fahy has the blonde hair, blue eyes and personality of the bride. If it was between her and Mia I think they would pick Megan since she's better known. It's possible Mia went far in the casting stage but didn't get picked.
The groom’s mom seems to be a pretty big part of the story. Based on her character description, I’d think that’s who Nicole would play. As for Meghann, she’s definitely a bigger name than Mia at the minute. But just because she’s playing the bride doesn’t necessarily mean Mia’s not involved in this project. Of course it’s totally possible Mia’s not in it (whether she auditioned and ultimately wasn’t cast or didn’t even audition at all), but I agree with those above who have said that this article doesn’t necessarily make it seem any less likely she’s involved.

Imo this project is definitely a good guess and there are some reasonable connections, but those connections could end up being coincidences, so I don’t think there’s any way for us to know one way or the other right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 03:46
Guest wrote:
The groom’s mom seems to be a pretty big part of the story. Based on her character description, I’d think that’s who Nicole would play. As for Meghann, she’s definitely a bigger name than Mia at the minute. But just because she’s playing the bride doesn’t necessarily mean Mia’s not involved in this project. Of course it’s totally possible Mia’s not in it (whether she auditioned and ultimately wasn’t cast or didn’t even audition at all), but I agree with those above who have said that this article doesn’t necessarily make it seem any less likely she’s involved.

Imo this project is definitely a good guess and there are some reasonable connections, but those connections could end up being coincidences, so I don’t think there’s any way for us to know one way or the other right now
But don't you think Mia would be back in LA auditioning for more roles if she only has a minor role on this show? The way she's spent the past two months has been confusing. It looks like she has something big coming, but these coincidental connections are all we have to go on. I guess we'll know by end of March.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 03:57
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 03:46
Guest wrote:

But don't you think Mia would be back in LA auditioning for more roles if she only has a minor role on this show? The way she's spent the past two months has been confusing. It looks like she has something big coming, but these coincidental connections are all we have to go on. I guess we'll know by end of March.
We have no idea what Mia's been doing. We see like 5% of her life via social media and most of it's just when she's with friends out in the evening. We know very little about what she does in her day to day.

Reactions:

VOTE FOR Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Voting for The LCHAT HOT 100 has started.
PLEASE VOTE FOR MIA Healey

LINK TO VOTE-
https://forms.gle/b4FbryoFBMWD98Ta8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With the impending writer's strike in the US, I think she's better off focusing on trying to land a local production, even some guest star roles to help pad out her filmography.

Also the Aus government is going to impose the same quota rules on streamers as they have on free to air tv which means all the streamers are going to be pushing a bunch of new Aussie shows into production soon to meet them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do hope we get hq pics from this and last nights event

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 07:49
With the impending writer's strike in the US, I think she's better off focusing on trying to land a local production, even some guest star roles to help pad out her filmography.

Also the Aus government is going to impose the same quota rules on streamers as they have on free to air tv which means all the streamers are going to be pushing a bunch of new Aussie shows into production soon to meet them.
Maybe she should. I dont mind if she didnt book this role, but I am afraid of she not getting any job bc she doesnt have a huge filmography to help her in castings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know it's not going to happen, but I really wish they would cast her in heartbreak high S2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:58
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 07:49

Maybe she should. I dont mind if she didnt book this role, but I am afraid of she not getting any job bc she doesnt have a huge filmography to help her in castings.
i wouldn’t worry too much about her not having a huge filmography yet. it’s still an uphill battle for sure, but even if the wilds wasn’t a super popular show, having a series regular role on a major streaming platform on her resume is enough to get her into some audition rooms.

she also seems to have a well-connected agent — that casting director who follows him that was mentioned above is a really big CD. regardless of whether mia’s in this show or not, it’s a good thing that her agent knows him (and if he knows this guy, he definitely knows others as well). plus he’s helped her get some impressive opportunities like a wonderland magazine shoot and the bvlgari partnership.sure she’s not a big name yet, but she’s got some good things going for her as far as getting into these audition rooms. and she’s very talented, beautiful, and well-liked by those she’s worked with, so i’m not too worried about the future of her career. sometimes it just takes time, but she seems to be doing all the right things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:56

Do hope we get hq pics from this and last nights event
Need more pics from this one omg!! She looks stunning!

Love to see her going to so many events recently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 14:18

:wub:
Lol remember the troll who said Mia had no female friends? Anyway, she looks great at this event. Need to see HQ pics!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was definitely hoping we’d get some more pics of her from either of the events

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 09:15
Da but the pic comes from within this: https://www.russh.com/emma-lewisham-flo ... e-machine/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: VOTE FOR Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

LINK TO VOTE-

Vote for MIA~

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: VOTE FOR Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 04:46

LINK TO VOTE-

Vote for MIA~

Done

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:01
Mia with braids. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.tiktok.com/@romyhealey/vide ... 2544165382

There is a script on the table in Mia’s sisters latest Tiktok. Can anyone make out what it says? Could be an upcoming project for Mia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 04:55
https://www.tiktok.com/@romyhealey/vide ... 2544165382

There is a script on the table in Mia’s sisters latest Tiktok. Can anyone make out what it says? Could be an upcoming project for Mia.