Mia Healey

Reactions:

Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:56
Anyone know who is in her recent story with Uma?
Probably one of Romy's friends. I thought it was Romy's gf (ex?) at first but she doesn't have that tattoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 03:10
mia’s so gorgeous! i love how she’s willing to change up her look and try new things. she must know how conventionally good-looking she is, so the fact she’s willing to try something so bold and out there is pretty cool i think. it really shows how comfortable and confident she is with herself even outside of her looks :heart:
Totally agree! I do prefer her with her natural brows, but I also find her so stunning that I think she’s able to pull off the bleached look. I don’t love in general when people comment negatively on someone else’s looks, but Mia must’ve known she’d get a lot of complaints from people who feel comfortable speaking on her choices. And yet she did it anyway and genuinely doesn’t seem to care. Kind of very hot of her tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 03:15
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:56
Anyone know who is in her recent story with Uma?
Probably one of Romy's friends. I thought it was Romy's gf (ex?) at first but she doesn't have that tattoo.
i think she might’ve posted the story romy re-posted a few minutes ago (which has mia in it too). if that is the same girl, her name is mirella

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw a comment on Mia’s new IG post from someone saying they saw her out but were too nervous to say hi. And she responded letting them know they could always come say hi (with a little hand heart emoji), and I just wanted to bring that up because I think it’s so sweet. She’s said things like this in the past when fans have mentioned being too scared to approach her, and these types of things are a big part of why I love following her. She really is undeniably kind to her fans. She goes out of her way to engage, and everyone who’s ever met her in-person only has great things to say.

Pretty girl with a pretty heart for sure!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 03:37
Saw a comment on Mia’s new IG post from someone saying they saw her out but were too nervous to say hi. And she responded letting them know they could always come say hi (with a little hand heart emoji), and I just wanted to bring that up because I think it’s so sweet. She’s said things like this in the past when fans have mentioned being too scared to approach her, and these types of things are a big part of why I love following her. She really is undeniably kind to her fans. She goes out of her way to engage, and everyone who’s ever met her in-person only has great things to say.

Pretty girl with a pretty heart for sure!
Aww, that's so sweet. :heart: This is why I adore her. Aside from loving her performance as Shelby and being so openly supportive of the gay community, she's just a sweetheart to her fans. I love when celebrities love their fans like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do they keep making these? do heartbreak high fans think they're dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 06:42

they keep making them because the tweet is right lol. tons of fans (both his and hers) are convinced they’re together. i love when they make these though. feels like they understandably wanna set the record straight but at the same time they’re having fun with it and aren’t all that bothered

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 11:44
Guest wrote:
they keep making them because the tweet is right lol. tons of fans (both his and hers) are convinced they’re together. i love when they make these though. feels like they understandably wanna set the record straight but at the same time they’re having fun with it and aren’t all that bothered
even mia's fans? i thought everyone knew brodie's gay. i'm guessing these are new fans lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 11:44
Guest wrote:
even mia's fans? i thought everyone knew brodie's gay. i'm guessing these are new fans lol.
yeah i thought so too lol! but on tiktok and instagram i see people assuming they’re dating all the time. some people are so convinced of it that i’ve actually seen arguments in the comments because the original commenter doesn’t believe it when someone tells them mia and brodie are just friends 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've seen a lot of people speculate about them, it might be because Brodie himself doesn't look or "act gay," like a lot of her friends do. But a lot of that comes down to stereotypes. Mia herself is overly femme and that reason alone has people dismissing her sexuality. Brodie seems to be in a similar boat, only for guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 02:37
I've seen a lot of people speculate about them, it might be because Brodie himself doesn't look or "act gay," like a lot of her friends do. But a lot of that comes down to stereotypes. Mia herself is overly femme and that reason alone has people dismissing her sexuality. Brodie seems to be in a similar boat, only for guys.
couldn’t agree more! so much of the mia skepticism absolutely comes from the fact that she’s high femme and doesn’t fit a lot of queer stereotypes. and i don’t really follow brodie outside of mia, but i’m sure it’s the same general idea. i think it’s very sweet that they generally have a good sense of humor about it, but it can be frustrating to watch overall

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The start date for shooting on The perfect Couple confirmed for April 3! And release date likely summer 2024.

I know we already knew it’d start early April, which means it would’ve either been that or the 10th, but I’m happy it’s the 3rd because it means one week less of waiting to know if Mia’s in this!

https://hooversun.com/api/amp/peoplepla ... rthern-st/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 21:25
The start date for shooting on The perfect Couple confirmed for April 3! And release date likely summer 2024.

I know we already knew it’d start early April, which means it would’ve either been that or the 10th, but I’m happy it’s the 3rd because it means one week less of waiting to know if Mia’s in this!

that’s so exciting!! of course even if she’s in this, she might not be needed for filming from the beginning of shooting. but if she is, we’ll know if she’s booked within a month! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hopefully we know soon and if she's not in this, hopefully she's got something else cooking. I wonder if she's going to go back to LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:27
Guest wrote:

Hopefully we know soon and if she's not in this, hopefully she's got something else cooking. I wonder if she's going to go back to LA.
unfortunately netflix doesn’t seem to announce casting for its shows until filming’s started, so unless she follows someone involved in the production beforehand, we probably won’t know anything until she goes to boston (or doesn’t obviously). I’d think the earliest she’d be needed would probably be sometime between 24th and the 31st depending on how long they rehearse for (if they rehearse at all), but that’s also if she has to be on set right from the beginning — hopefully she would though since people are thinking she might have a bigger role if she’s in this.

i hope she’ll going back to LA too! a lot of auditions seem to be almost entirely remote at this point, which has to be nice for her because it levels the playing field since she’s pretty much always had to do hers remotely apart from the few months she was in LA last summer. but if she doesn’t have anything booked already, it’d definitely still make sense for her to go out there to do some networking and attend events and other things like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The limited series will have only 6 episodes, so summer 2024 will be a long time of post production, I fear...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 12:08
The limited series will have only 6 episodes, so summer 2024 will be a long time of post production, I fear...
It’ll suck waiting that long, but the fact that they are already have an idea of the release date is a pretty good sign imo, especially sign they wanna do a summer release. Plus, they’ll finish filming mid-June, and a year in post-production is definitely not atypical for a project with a bigger budget. The Wilds S2 had close to a year in post.

They’ve got big production companies behind this who probably have a lot of money they can put into it, which means there could be a lot of promo, so that combined with doing a summer release makes it seem to me like Netflix might be thinking this could get a good amount of attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i’m the anon who’s read the book, and when i read it, i wasn’t necessarily sure who’d be the “lead” in the show. the bride is definitely very important, but there are some other characters (like the groom’s mom) that also have a lot of time dedicated to them. plus some characters whose parts could potentially be beefed up (like the detective). either way, the bride would objectively have to be a big part of the story, but of course it’s hard to know what pieces of a book will really be emphasized in an adaptation, so i wasn't sure if she’d necessarily be the main character as opposed to a series regular with a lot of screen time.

but i found this excerpt (pasted below) discussing the show from what’s on netflix, and it literally says the story will be “center[ed] on” the bride. if mia’s playing the bride, she might possibly be leading a netflix limited series backed by two major production companies

“From Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps. Centers on Celeste Otis, who is about to marry the perfect man — who happens to be from the wealthiest family on Nantucket. But when a body is found floating in the harbor on the morning of what was supposed to be the year’s wedding, everyone at the party becomes a suspect.” https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming ... nd-beyond/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 14:31
i’m the anon who’s read the book, and when i read it, i wasn’t necessarily sure who’d be the “lead” in the show. the bride is definitely very important, but there are some other characters (like the groom’s mom) that also have a lot of time dedicated to them. plus some characters whose parts could potentially be beefed up (like the detective). either way, the bride would objectively have to be a big part of the story, but of course it’s hard to know what pieces of a book will really be emphasized in an adaptation, so i wasn't sure if she’d necessarily be the main character as opposed to a series regular with a lot of screen time.

but i found this excerpt (pasted below) discussing the show from what’s on netflix, and it literally says the story will be “center[ed] on” the bride. if mia’s playing the bride, she might possibly be leading a netflix limited series backed by two major production companies

“From Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps. Centers on Celeste Otis, who is about to marry the perfect man — who happens to be from the wealthiest family on Nantucket. But when a body is found floating in the harbor on the morning of what was supposed to be the year’s wedding, everyone at the party becomes a suspect.” https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming ... nd-beyond/
Feels too good to be true but it does seem like circumstantially there is at least a connection to this project but I know it’s very loose! Hopefully it’s true it would be so awesome to see her in something that big.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 16:50
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 14:31

Feels too good to be true but it does seem like circumstantially there is at least a connection to this project but I know it’s very loose! Hopefully it’s true it would be so awesome to see her in something that big.
yeah definitely agree on the feeling too good to be true part. there are signs for sure, but it’d also be such a big opportunity, it’s hard to let myself believe it. even if she’s not in this, i do think she likely auditioned and got pretty far in the process since the casting director follows her agent. so even if we’re wrong about this particular show, that’s still a pretty big silver lining because he’s clearly a popular casting director!

she could also in it and just playing a part that’s not the bride. but that said, netflix doesn seem to cast a lot of newer talent for their shows, so it’s totally believable that they’d willing to give a relative unknown like her the lead in one of their shows. like none of the teen cast of outer banks, heartstopper, stranger things, etc were any bigger names when they started on those shows than she is right now. in fact, she’s probably got a bigger following than a lot (if not all) of them had. and those are some of netflix’s biggest shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree there are some good signs pointing to Mia being in this show, but even if she’s not, she’ll still probably be going back LA soon like she did last year. So that’ll be fun either way!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not fully convinced she's in this show because it seems too good to be true LOL, but we never did find out why she flew to LA for a week in December, so hopefully she has something coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 23:27
I'm not fully convinced she's in this show because it seems too good to be true LOL, but we never did find out why she flew to LA for a week in December, so hopefully she has something coming.
Tbf I don’t think anyone should be fully convinced at this point lol. I do agree the trip to LA in December is worth keeping in mind. Plus the fact that she followed it with her post about Boston. Imo it does make it seem like she’s got something coming up, even if it’s not this.

This show just seems like the most likely option since it’s the only thing she’d be likely to be in that’s announced Boston as it’s filming location, but it doesn’t mean it’s the only option. There would have to be quite a few coincidences for her not to be in it, but even still there’s nothing concrete tying her to it so far. We’ll probably have to wait at least 3-4 more weeks (and maybe more) before we know anything for sure. March is might be a long month for Mia fans 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 00:14
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 23:27
Tbf I don’t think anyone should be fully convinced at this point lol. I do agree the trip to LA in December is worth keeping in mind. Plus the fact that she followed it with her post about Boston. Imo it does make it seem like she’s got something coming up, even if it’s not this.

This show just seems like the most likely option since it’s the only thing she’d be likely to be in that’s announced Boston as it’s filming location, but it doesn’t mean it’s the only option. There would have to be quite a few coincidences for her not to be in it, but even still there’s nothing concrete tying her to it so far. We’ll probably have to wait at least 3-4 more weeks (and maybe more) before we know anything for sure. March is might be a long month for Mia fans 😭
totally agree! personally i feel like i swing back and forth between “so much adds up she has to be in this” and “maybe everything is a coincidence and i’m just seeing what i wanna see.” really need this month to end so we can just know already lmaoooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that pride is ending, I’m wondering when Mia will head back to LA. I’m not sure how visas work for actors or anything, but I’d assume she’ll at least go for 3 months again this year. And if she’s not booked, I wonder if she might go really soon because it’s still pilot season. Apparently a lot of auditioning for that happens in March. I know she didn’t go until May last year, but she also wouldn’t have been able to do pilot season anyway since she was still committed to TW this time last year. Plus she clearly coordinated that trip with the season 2 premiere.

So this year she could probably go at any time now!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 23:21
Now that pride is ending, I’m wondering when Mia will head back to LA. I’m not sure how visas work for actors or anything, but I’d assume she’ll at least go for 3 months again this year. And if she’s not booked, I wonder if she might go really soon because it’s still pilot season. Apparently a lot of auditioning for that happens in March. I know she didn’t go until May last year, but she also wouldn’t have been able to do pilot season anyway since she was still committed to TW this time last year. Plus she clearly coordinated that trip with the season 2 premiere.

So this year she could probably go at any time now!
Yes! I love when Mia’s in LA. I know she can probably do a lot of auditioning from home now, but it’s cool anyway to know she’s there and able to be meeting people and attending events. Plus It really seems to suit her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What gives me the impression that she has something is that she is overly calm these last months...I don't know if I would be so calm if I didn't have an acting job secured since september..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 20:23
What gives me the impression that she has something is that she is overly calm these last months...I don't know if I would be so calm if I didn't have an acting job secured since september..
Tbf we don’t necessarily know if she’s really feeling calm right now or not. She does seem to be from her social media presence, but that might not necessarily tell the full story you know?

That said, I do agree that it seems likely she’s booked. The trip to LA, the post about Boston, the fact that in the middle of pilot season she changed her hair and still hasn’t dyed her eyebrows back yet (I know she can pencil them in, but it'd be much easier not to have to do that every single day) all make it seem to me like she has something coming up.

So it seems to me like everyone sort of agrees that there are signs pointing to her being booked and to this production being the most likely option so far. But I also understand that people don’t want to get their hopes up for it yet when we don’t have any concrete evidence tying her to anything. I think this will be a situation where we’ll probably just have to wait and see. Luckily it might only be a few more weeks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s she up to lately? Shooting something maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 04:01
What’s she up to lately? Shooting something maybe?
She's been celebrating Sydney World Pride the past few weeks but that just ended yesterday, so I think we're all curious to see what she's up to next. Like some other comments, I hope she goes back to LA. Or maybe she has that new Boston role others were speculating about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or is Mia's tit properly out in Emmett's story lmaooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yep, that's definitely a titty :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 10:44
Yep, that's definitely a titty :lol:
Titty content is always A+ with Mia :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She really does have spectacular boobs. Probably the most perfect ones I have ever seen tbh :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 15:52
She really does have spectacular boobs. Probably the most perfect ones I have ever seen tbh :$
Couldn't agree more :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 15:52
Agree, she has some of the best boobs I've ever seen :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are perfect! I’ve never seen a pair like them in my life. Her entire body is perfect! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Patiently waiting for her to be in a new project :fingcross: hope we find out in a months time if she’s on the move at least in LA even though I hope it’s Boston. She doesn’t seem to go for Aussie roles. I wish the auditions anon could give us some scoop!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 21:13
Patiently waiting for her to be in a new project :fingcross: hope we find out in a months time if she’s on the move at least in LA even though I hope it’s Boston. She doesn’t seem to go for Aussie roles. I wish the auditions anon could give us some scoop!
Hoping for Boston but if not that, then hoping she goes back to LA. Last time in LA she got a movie, so if she's not in that Boston project, hopefully LA brings us something. :fingcross:

Eager to see pictures of her from Black Spartans too, she looked so cute in the bts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 09:44

She's so cute
she’s so sweet! i love her

also i’m probably about to be really delusional right now, but i find it interesting she’s only now choosing to let her brows start growing back. Like if she was just gonna let them go back to normal for auditions in general she probably would’ve done it for pilot season. Like maybe she’s giving them a bit of a break (bc bleaching them so much could’ve damaged them) before she has to tint them back to normal for a new role? 👀

(of course now that i said that she’s probably gonna bleach them again right away lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:54
Guest wrote:

She's so cute

also i’m probably about to be really delusional right now, but i find it interesting she’s only now choosing to let her brows start growing back. Like if she was just gonna let them go back to normal for auditions in general she probably would’ve done it for pilot season. Like maybe she’s giving them a bit of a break (bc bleaching them so much could’ve damaged them) before she has to tint them back to normal for a new role? 👀

(of course now that i said that she’s probably gonna bleach them again right away lol)
The eyebrow thing is kinda 👀

And to add to the delusion a bit, if she had nothing coming up, she could’ve flown to LA with her friends who visited Sydney when they went back and finished out pilot season there, but obviously she didn’t…maybe because she’ll be going to the US soon anyway to film? Or maybe just wishful thinking lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The shaved/bleached eyebrows should be illegal. #sorrynotsorry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

And I love how sweet she always is with everyone. Some people feel so comfortable making rude comments about her, and I wouldn’t blame her if she was ever rude in return. But instead she’s just always very gracious and kind. She comes across so lovely and non-judgmental. Wish some “fans” would take an example from her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:48
Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

And I love how sweet she always is with everyone. Some people feel so comfortable making rude comments about her, and I wouldn’t blame her if she was ever rude in return. But instead she’s just always very gracious and kind. She comes across so lovely and non-judgmental. Wish some “fans” would take an example from her
lmaooo you’re so real for this

every time someone complains about the bleached brows it makes me want her to keep them longer just to spite them #sorrynotsorry. and like i do prefer her with her natural brows, but she’s stunning either way imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I prefer the natural eyebrows but I think she pulls these off with confidence and I find that very attractive. The natural eyebrows make her look like hot Aussie girl next door. The bleached ones make her look more international hot and grown up if that makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 00:12
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:54
Guest wrote:

She's so cute

The eyebrow thing is kinda 👀

And to add to the delusion a bit, if she had nothing coming up, she could’ve flown to LA with her friends who visited Sydney when they went back and finished out pilot season there, but obviously she didn’t…maybe because she’ll be going to the US soon anyway to film? Or maybe just wishful thinking lol
I find it interesting too lol. We'll be keeping an eye on them now. :lol:

I prefer her natural eyebrows too and don't really like the bleached eyebrows look, but Mia's so naturally gorgeous that she can pull off looks like this and still look good. It makes her look like a model, and model's can look a bit more unusual than your typical "hot" girl next door.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

every time someone complains about the bleached brows it makes me want her to keep them longer just to spite them #sorrynotsorry. and like i do prefer her with her natural brows, but she’s stunning either way imo
right on queue. :lol:

listen, learn to live in a world where not everyone agrees with you and that that's ok. not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and it's ok. there's no need to defend every little thing, especially if it's objective based on the nature itself.

passive-aggressiveness and spite, though, are not a very nice traits and Mia herself, being a very kind, thoughtful and beautiful soul that she truly is, would tell you that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Mia’s so gorgeous! 🥰

right on queue. :lol:

listen, learn to live in a world where not everyone agrees with you and that that's ok. not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and it's ok. there's no need to defend every little thing, especially if it's objective based on the nature itself.

passive-aggressiveness and spite, though, are not a very nice traits and Mia herself, being a very kind, thoughtful and beautiful soul that she truly is, would tell you that.
X2 some stans take every opinion personally and get triggered on Mia's behalf when she's out there living happy and unbothered.