The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

How deep in big air fryer's pocket is that guy =_=
ouchie I burned myself with the oven, oops I dropped my oven tray. Straight from a bad infomercial.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk but if it can fit a whole guy I bet it's one of the fancy two tray ones :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you clean out the air fryer. It looks like after a few uses everything you make would have particles from the stuff you made before =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 01:55
How do you clean out the air fryer. It looks like after a few uses everything you make would have particles from the stuff you made before =_=
You don't, it's called homeopathic culinary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ok throwing this out here bc my mom is driving me crazy. anyone knows of a TV show late 90s or early 2000 with a female detective with a kind of "the mentalist" schtick or some kind of Hollywood way to solve cases.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fish flavored meat :wub:

Nah, the bucket? thing pulls out and then you can easily rinse it out in hot water and dish soap. (But it's non stick, so don't put it in the dishwasher! Only one convenience at a time :unsure: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:06
ok throwing this out here bc my mom is driving me crazy. anyone knows of a TV show late 90s or early 2000 with a female detective with a kind of "the mentalist" schtick or some kind of Hollywood way to solve cases.
Like, recommendations or is she thinking of a specific show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:hmmm: Profiler?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:05
Guest wrote:
You don't, it's called homeopathic culinary
EACH MEAL MORE POWERFUL AND FLAVORSOME THAN THE LAST!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:20
Guest wrote:
I said the same thing bc the years my mom was saying were wrong.

it was actually that poppy Montgomery show, unforgettable. so not the 90s mom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:23
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:20
Guest wrote:
I said the same thing bc the years my mom was saying were wrong.

it was actually that poppy Montgomery show, unforgettable. so not the 90s mom.
DA Lol, when I googled female detective shows that was one of the results

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok there is no way we would have gotten that :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

None of the online guessing/trivia games we've had here come close to the endlessly surprising high stakes thrills of "What Actor Or Movie Does My Mom Actually Mean By The Name She Just Said". Regularly updated, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:34
None of the online guessing/trivia games we've had here come close to the endlessly surprising high stakes thrills of "What Actor Or Movie Does My Mom Actually Mean By The Name She Just Said". Regularly updated, too.
She should watch The Closer, though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So far I've done gyoza in my teeny tiny air fryer and they were good.

My next plan is to do my famous "sounds absolutely revolting but is actually really good" breakfast cereal chicken.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:45
Guest wrote:
original anon. she should, she just wants fun procedurals and that's a good one. I'm the one that has to dl if they're not on a streaming service here tho

Speaking of fun procedurals... will I ever get my sapphic Castle, or Fringe or Sleepy Hollow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 03:00
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 02:45
Guest wrote:
original anon. she should, she just wants fun procedurals and that's a good one. I'm the one that has to dl if they're not on a streaming service here tho

Speaking of fun procedurals... will I ever get my sapphic Castle, or Fringe or Sleepy Hollow.
Still mad they just ruined Sleepy Hollow with that second season. What a waste.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate Windows 11

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My stepfather was a master of this challenge.

The stand out winner will always be: "that sci-fi movie with the girl and the head with the stabbing."

He meant Serenity.

To be fair, it makes sense once you know. But there was an awful lot of confusion before he eventually figured it out for himself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A while ago, I had a moderately popular Reddit post on a very specific technical thing I know about in my country, complete with context and sourcing, and now I understand why people mute replies on Tumblr etc when posts go viral. I am *still* getting Reply Guys wandering in to "correct" what I've said with vaguely described stuff they sort of remember hearing about something almost similar that happens elsewhere.

Whyyyyyy. Why do they do this. Why don't they even click the links or think about googling what I said before wading in? And not to be a jerk, but it’s clear from my post I knew what I was talking about, where does the impulse to "correct" that with some hazy bullshit you don't even remember properly, if it was relevant?

I just don't get it, I don't get the thought process.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why is there a sad loaf of toast emoji?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

=_=

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

me waiting for friday anon in order to be happy it's friday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 10:30
A while ago, I had a moderately popular Reddit post on a very specific technical thing I know about in my country, complete with context and sourcing, and now I understand why people mute replies on Tumblr etc when posts go viral. I am *still* getting Reply Guys wandering in to "correct" what I've said with vaguely described stuff they sort of remember hearing about something almost similar that happens elsewhere.

Whyyyyyy. Why do they do this. Why don't they even click the links or think about googling what I said before wading in? And not to be a jerk, but it’s clear from my post I knew what I was talking about, where does the impulse to "correct" that with some hazy bullshit you don't even remember properly, if it was relevant?

People love being superior

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Image Image IT'S FRIDAY!!

I overslept and was late for work Image

Happy late b-day Friday Cat! Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 15:15

Image Image IT'S FRIDAY!!

I overslept and was late for work Image

Happy late b-day Friday Cat! Image

We made it! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww, sorry you were late for work, FA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You weren't late for work FA, you stole some time back :nails:

(Belated birthday wishes to Friday Cat also)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 13:58
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was chatting to a colleague via Teams earlier and asked if they were having difficulty with a particular application, and they said yes, if they're using another application at the same time.

Teams autosuggested "I believe in you!" as a response. Like, clearly it had decided whatever way she phrased it signalled she was having personal problems. The idea of autoresponse emotional support makes me feel queasy.

It also makes me wonder what the AI fiction writing equivalent of all the weird 8 fingered hands is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cat food and dog food are so expensive now :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:

The stand out winner will always be: "that sci-fi movie with the girl and the head with the stabbing."

He meant Serenity.

To be fair, it makes sense once you know. But there was an awful lot of confusion before he eventually figured it out for himself.
Da, I’m usually pretty good at this as well. One time my boss said she watched a movie where they “go on vacation and people died” and I guess it right.

Anybody care to guess which movie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 16:34
I was chatting to a colleague via Teams earlier and asked if they were having difficulty with a particular application, and they said yes, if they're using another application at the same time.

Teams autosuggested "I believe in you!" as a response. Like, clearly it had decided whatever way she phrased it signalled she was having personal problems. The idea of autoresponse emotional support makes me feel queasy.

It also makes me wonder what the AI fiction writing equivalent of all the weird 8 fingered hands is.
That one sounds like it. :hmmm: Mine are often pretty uncannily correct, but mostly because the response is something like sounds good or okay or thanks. Sometimes it's exactly what I was gonna say so I say something different to not be predictable. :nervous: But for anything more complicated than simple acknowledgements, I don't even them anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:

da correction - men love being superior especially if a woman dares to talk about technical things

Grincha
Reactions:

Post by Grincha »

My birthday is in less the 2 weeks, wanted to celebrate at the beach but the weather is still shitty. Happy Friday btw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:

da correction - men love being superior especially if a woman dares to talk about technical things
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the movie The Beach? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So anyone catch cocaine bear previews? Hoping it doesn't dissapoint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 17:01
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:

He meant Serenity.

Da, I’m usually pretty good at this as well. One time my boss said she watched a movie where they “go on vacation and people died” and I guess it right.

Anybody care to guess which movie?
Old (2021)
any Friday the 13?
Cabin in the woods?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Midsommar?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was so excited, today, to go to the post office to get a package only to get home, open it and see that..the store send me somebody else's order. It didn't completely ruin my Friday, but, I was so excited.. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grincha wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 18:02
My birthday is in less the 2 weeks, wanted to celebrate at the beach but the weather is still shitty. Happy Friday btw
I hope you're not the same anon as wrong package anon.

Wrong package anon is the other person's order nice?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 18:34
I was so excited, today, to go to the post office to get a package only to get home, open it and see that..the store send me somebody else's order. It didn't completely ruin my Friday, but, I was so excited.. :unsure:
:hug: That sound minor enough you feel like you can't complain but personally disappointing enough to be a real bummer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 19:27
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 18:34
:hug: That sound minor enough you feel like you can't complain but personally disappointing enough to be a real bummer
DA I seem to get the wrong orders like every 4th or 5th time I order something. Or they send the wrong size. Where I live I tell them I want to return and they send a little code to my phone that I can take to UPS. They package it up for free and send it back and I get a refund like next day.

I learned on Tik Tok of all places that in some countries it's really difficult and expensive to send things back. Like you might as well just take the loss Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread, I need help being delicate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This made me laugh out loud at work Image

https://at.tumblr.com/fuck-usag/7101597 ... rw2p6nef16

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 19:53
This made me laugh out loud at work Image

https://at.tumblr.com/fuck-usag/7101597 ... rw2p6nef16
God I hate these, they're brilliant :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 19:53
Thread, I need help being delicate.
That's a toughie. :hmmm: Can you say you want to experience it alone just because that's how you'd prefer it, it has nothing to do with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does that popular Sapphics account on Twitter that has over 300K followers always post the same few ships, characters, and actresses over and over <_< I get those are probably the admins faves, but seriously mix it up a bit.