Ban Inquiries

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 09:40
Hello!

Today I turned my wifi on and saw the message that I was banned and I'm not sure why. I am most certain that I did not broke the rules. I indeed engaged in a conversation (that I did not initiated) about a straight relationship on mia healey thread, but only saying that if i was her ex - without gender references - I would to try to go back to her. I did not in any moment diverted and talked about straight relantionship and proceed to talk about other subjects.

Can you please enlighten me the cause of my ban? Also can you unban me?

Thank you!!

You need to link one of your previous posts so we can check your IP. Or you can DM an Admin.
Oh sorry, here are one of my posts:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76467&start=12150#p4878663

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    28 Aug 2022, 08:04
    I'm permanently banned yet again for unknown reasons. Can someone please explain? My last post was in this thread -- post #266. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178&start=250

This IP is not banned.
    Same anon here, it is banned again. Kindly check it. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please can I get unbanned, I am banned for around 3 weeks and I dont even know why. One of my posts.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79884&start=150#p4537542

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    29 Aug 2022, 11:15
      Guest wrote:
      28 Aug 2022, 08:04
      I'm permanently banned yet again for unknown reasons. Can someone please explain? My last post was in this thread -- post #266. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178&start=250

This IP is not banned.
      Same anon here, it is banned again. Kindly check it. Thanks.
      And now I'm banned again because you suspect I'm a man. After several years here, simply hilarious and insulting, and exasperating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand why I was banned? I don’t think I broke any of the rules from the thread I was participating in. Please mods check my ip and unban me :-/

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15458&p=4934912#p4934315

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I use a VPN and I rarely ever post but I've noticed that you have banned basically all of the IP's that my VPN service uses. This basically means that the offender can just go through all the IP's and keep offending and those of us who don't post get punished. Can we try to be a little less litigious when banning people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      22 Sep 2022, 17:19
      I use a VPN and I rarely ever post but I've noticed that you have banned basically all of the IP's that my VPN service uses. This basically means that the offender can just go through all the IP's and keep offending and those of us who don't post get punished. Can we try to be a little less litigious when banning people?
      Better still - stop viewpoint banning. Cease banning petty shit in general.

None of these reforms will ever happen of course....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you explain to me why I was banned permanently? I didn't break any rules, so... You could have found me annoying but this is definitely not a justified decision.

viewtopic.php?p=4953999#p4953999

This is my post and I'm not the troll obsessed with Sepi's private life so can you please elaborate? Do you even check whom you're banning?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      26 Sep 2022, 16:27
      Can you explain to me why I was banned permanently? I didn't break any rules, so... You could have found me annoying but this is definitely not a justified decision.

viewtopic.php?p=4953999#p4953999

This is my post and I'm not the troll obsessed with Sepi's private life so can you please elaborate? Do you even check whom you're banning?
      And you permanently banned this IP as well? Will you respond and explain or will you keep banning me because you don't like my posts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Got banned because I said Dani and Finley may happen as a hook up or they may be good friends in the TLW thread, lol? It's an opinion, jfc... Care to explain, mods? Especially taking into consideration that I post in other threads and never been banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      26 Sep 2022, 19:09
      Got banned because I said Dani and Finley may happen as a hook up or they may be good friends in the TLW thread, lol? It's an opinion, jfc... Care to explain, mods? Especially taking into consideration that I post in other threads and never been banned.
      I responded with "ewww" and we're both banned, girl. They just give out bans to everyone whose post was reported without checking :lol: Unless they both hate and love the idea of Dani and Finley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      26 Sep 2022, 19:36
      Guest wrote:
      I responded with "ewww" and we're both banned, girl. They just give out bans to everyone whose post was reported without checking :lol: Unless they both hate and love the idea of Dani and Finley.
      Another ban. Is there actually anyone looking over what these mods are doing? I used to mod this place long time ago and this is clearly abuse of power. Could you respond before banning me again? What even.

I have the right to know why you're banning me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      26 Sep 2022, 19:53
      Guest wrote:
      26 Sep 2022, 19:36
      Guest wrote:
      Another ban. Is there actually anyone looking over what these mods are doing? I used to mod this place long time ago and this is clearly abuse of power. Could you respond before banning me again? What even.

I have the right to know why you're banning me.
      da

Seems like they don't even care yay 🙂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This troll is spamming Cara's thread with het content.
      viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76104&start=3250#p4962544

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      30 Sep 2022, 16:51
      This troll is spamming Cara's thread with het content.
      viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76104&start=3250#p4962544
      viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76104&start=3250#p4962529

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You really need to get rid of the mod that's always in the Gen Q thread. They ban people for literally anything. And you wonder why users are having problems with range bans :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You should be mad at yourselves for banning an L Chat legend that is Mental what's wrong with just speaking Spanish as a joke I swear the mods here suck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

banned for... existing? I guess?

I'm muscledyke but rarely actually login. I don't think I've ever made a post or even commented on here, I'm just a lurker minding my own business. I'll scroll a thread for a couple days and come back to find myself banned without ever having said anything. really frustrating to have to use a VPN when I haven't broken rules to begin with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      07 Oct 2022, 06:31

I'm muscledyke but rarely actually login. I don't think I've ever made a post or even commented on here, I'm just a lurker minding my own business. I'll scroll a thread for a couple days and come back to find myself banned without ever having said anything. really frustrating to have to use a VPN when I haven't broken rules to begin with.
      This has been happening to me just about every other day now. Trolls are getting all of our IPs banned and the innocent anons are punished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      08 Oct 2022, 05:55
      Guest wrote:
      07 Oct 2022, 06:31

This has been happening to me just about every other day now. Trolls are getting all of our IPs banned and the innocent anons are punished.
      x3 twice for me but I can access the site just fine now. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned this was my last post... So what happened?
      viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80593&start=100#p4976136

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did I really just get banned for two posts agreeing with another poster (in a pretty dead thread) that there was a hypocrisy in one het relationship being discussed verboten yet dozens (hundreds?) of another het relationship were fine because the guy was an abuser.

Once Upon A Time modding is weird…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the millionth time, sort out the mod in the L Word thread. Just constantly banning people left and right for no reason. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, I‘ve been banned and do not understand the reason. Have not trolled or done anything wrong. Would be great if you could look into this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78879&start=70400#p5017876

Sentry
      Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Hi folks.

If you notice a sudden ban when you've just been lurking please include the device you're using to access TLC (do not post your IP in public!). Some mobile carriers have been notorious about restricting TLC access in the past from their end. If this is the case and the ban isn't on our end I will work with anons to try to resolve this issue.
      1 Image
      I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why am I banned? 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      24 Oct 2022, 07:04
      Why am I banned? 😭
      x2 wasn’t even trolling for once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IP's on my VPN keep getting banned without me even posting anything. Wtf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      24 Oct 2022, 20:59
      A troll used your vpn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      24 Oct 2022, 07:04
      Why am I banned? 😭
      I got my answer... thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      24 Oct 2022, 21:09
      Guest wrote:
      24 Oct 2022, 20:59
      A troll used your vpn.
      Maybe mods need to realize it's not just trolls who use VPN's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone tell me why this ip was banned please? A real reason pls.

.JPG
      Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
      28 Oct 2022, 15:46
      I did not ban you, but the reason cited for your banning is "trolling". What threads do you frequent? Do you have any idea what post might've gotten you in trouble? It's up to the mod who banned you to lift your ban.
      1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
      28 Oct 2022, 17:25
      Guest wrote:
      I did not ban you, but the reason cited for your banning is "trolling". What threads do you frequent? Do you have any idea what post might've gotten you in trouble? It's up to the mod who banned you to lift your ban.
      No Sentry banned me for calling her out on being transphobic, thats the only reason. Look at her post shes transphobic.

.JPG
      Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
      28 Oct 2022, 17:44
      .JPG wrote:
      Guest wrote:
      No Sentry banned me for calling her out on being transphobic, thats the only reason. Look at her post shes transphobic.
      This is LChat. This is the culture here. While the degree of militancy probably varies, most of the mods here are against trans ideology, myself included. If you have a problem with this, find another forum. There's always Reddit.
      3 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
      28 Oct 2022, 18:11
      Guest wrote:
      .JPG wrote:
      Guest wrote:
      This is LChat. This is the culture here. While the degree of militancy probably varies, most of the mods here are against trans ideology, myself included. If you have a problem with this, find another forum. There's always Reddit.
      Most mods? Okay that's confirmation that there is at least one TRA among mods, no surprise there. Get rid of that shithead, this is a lesbian forum, not a trans one. No room for supporters of a homophobic ideology here. Do something about that mod or mods already!

You are an admin and claim to be against trans ideology so why do you let TRAs control this forum? If you were truly against gender ideology, you'd get rid that mod a long time ago. You can still do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      .JPG wrote:
      Guest wrote:
      DA. If true, then Sentry has just earned my deepest admiration. Your support of tranny rape culture has no place here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HEY! WHY YOU FUCKIN BITCHES ALWAYS DELETING AND BANNING ME?! I’m sorry I ain’t fuckin perfect but I don’t fuck with yalls threads anymore. I just lurk. WHY CANT I COME ON HERE AND PLAY WOTH PEOPLE?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean, I stay out of the celeb threads. I don’t tease those weirdos anymore. I enjoy reading the topic threads and try not to bother anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YALL KEEP BANNING ME FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT WHEN I AINT EVEN THE WORST BITCH IN THIS PLACE!

I’m chaotic neutral, I ain’t evil.

Kasatkinaaa
      Reactions:

Post by Kasatkinaaa »

Not sure why I have been banned or for how long. But I got myself a VPN so I can still view the site, but looks like trouble makers have it too so I have to swap country every other day. I’m running out of options

Can -edit- be reinstated please? If not I’m not sure what I did and I’m sorry.

Please do not post your IP address on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
      28 Oct 2022, 18:11
      Guest wrote:
      .JPG wrote:
      Guest wrote:
      So, why am i still banned? i called her a transphobic she and this place is transphobic, is like calling a pig a pig, theres nothing wrong with that.

Sentry
      Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
      31 Oct 2022, 15:53
      So, why am i still banned? i called her a transphobic she and this place is transphobic, is like calling a pig a pig, theres nothing wrong with that.
      We do not lift bans on people who are unable to grasp simple rules such as ' Do Not Post IP Address here'. Go through the proper steps of communication to see about having a ban lifted. These steps involve contacting a mod or staff with a PM.

Though if you are indeed the same user from a few posts above I would not bother. The ban is staying. I highly recommend taking .JPEG's suggestion as TLC seems not to be the correct place for you. Have a nice day!
      1 Image
      I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, I got banned and I have no idea why :(
      This was my last post
      Guest wrote:
      06 Nov 2022, 14:14
      I hope Rosie is well rested for tonight’s show otherwise :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      06 Nov 2022, 14:56
      This was my last post
      Guest wrote:
      In the Rose & Rosie thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
      06 Nov 2022, 15:04
      Guest wrote:
      06 Nov 2022, 14:56
      This was my last post
      Guest wrote:
      In the Rose & Rosie thread?
      No, it’s blackpink thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does any admin actually read this thread? Or what can I do for them to review my ban cause I don’t think I did anything wrong I barely post here <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did I get banned just rn, I only posted few posts today after that problem with the site in Marifabi and World Cup thread? :'(
      One of my posts
      viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80700&p=5135664#p5135664

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the point of this thread when nobody answers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi I was banned after the last post in the “why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals” thread. I’m not sure exactly which rule I broke that resulted in a perma ban but nonetheless I apologize and will not make the same mistake again. Honestly, I’m mostly a lurker and will go back to lurking if this ban is overturned. Thanks for your time.