Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
I hope she chokes on a d--- and dies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nuts wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't get these "lesbians" who say they are so horny they turn to men for sex. And this is coming from somebody who used to masturbate almost daily before she was in any kind of sexual relationship. I know what it's like to have a very healthy sex drive. But I could never ever do it with a dude. The thought makes me physically ill. In this day and age there is simply no excuse for sleeping with men if you are a lesbian. There are a plethora of hookup apps and sites at our disposal. So whenever I see or hear self-identified "lesbians" say they turned to a man for sex my first thought is you must be the laziest SOB. No wonder no woman wants anything to do with you. If women wanted to continue fucking basic bitches then they'd just stick with dudes.
they are not lazy , they are simply bisexual
Simple as

kggg91
Reactions: 0

Post by kggg91 »

catlover wrote:
From her post history

I am a lesbian, but I would 100% get with that dude.

Thought she'd never been attracted to a men in her life? All these women are liars thats not how sexuality works at all, even the women who id as straight who start dating women aren't 100 percent straight or even close.

Also the man can keep her no loss, who would even want to fuck this? She's destroying the idea that only hot women want men and that lesbians are just women too ugly who can't get a dude. Any woman can get a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh geez... you should've at least put that under spoiler :tmi: :X

kggg91

Post by kggg91 »

kggg91 wrote:
catlover wrote:
From her post history

I am a lesbian, but I would 100% get with that dude.

Thought she'd never been attracted to a men in her life? All these women are liars thats not how sexuality works at all, even the women who id as straight who start dating women aren't 100 percent straight or even close.

Also the man can keep her no loss, who would even want to fuck this? She's destroying the idea that only hot women want men and that lesbians are just women too ugly who can't get a dude. Any woman can get a dude.

Ew at her post history

My first lesbian crush was Hanson. I had mentioned to my older cousin that they were weird looking girls.

When she informed me that they weren't, I was instantly in love because I knew no one would think it was weird.

Well in my lesbian relationships I had the rate completely vaginal orgasm when my partner wore a strap on, but we didn't do that a ton, so I didn't have the chance to realize it was like a common thing. Also, with my current boyfriend, I don't have exclusively vaginal orgasms and have never said that I did. We also have oral sex and oral/penetrative sex, and all kinds of other types.

You see, vaginas and bodies are all different, and some people, myself included, don't just like fucking one position every time. We have varied sex, I have varied orgasms. It isn't even just me-my boyfriend's orgasms differ in intensity and feeling based on what we do. Is there anal play happening? That changes things. Am I on top? That changes things. I sincerely hope you have experienced more than one kind of orgasm in your life.

Her reply to a transbien

You are going to be a hot lady! Good for you.

Such a "lesbian"

kggg91

Post by kggg91 »

akaFLAMEGiRL
transgender // cisginger
12 points
?é?À
1 day ago
?é?À
edited 1 day ago
The more boys I meet the more I thank the Goddesses that I'm a lesbian

level 1
AoifeBakunin
Trans-Lesbian | Lipstick AF
13 points
?é?À
1 day ago
Yep

Julie-h
19 points
?é?À
1 day ago
Hmm the more lesbians I talk to the more I realize I am not a boy :P

Every lesbian on reddit is a straight men, every cisgender "lesbian" on reddit is a bisexual woman because who else would want to hang out with these freaks?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some responses to a thread titled; Straight dude: "So you're a lesbian? Have you tried d---?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

go rename this shit forum on actuallbi or queer :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:go rename this shit forum on actuallbi or queer  :eyeroll:
Actualbi would be pretty accurate since it seems most women that post there are bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is what happens when you put mtf trannies and bihets in one subreddit. They pretend to be lesbians to fuel their creepy fetish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This "lesbian" posted this request 3 separate times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's probably some male troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actual Bislut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Actual Bislut

She got what she deserved :blow:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Actual Bislut

Bislut :X

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fucking dicksuckers ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys, do you personally know any trans person? For me they are like mythical creatures that you only read about but never meet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:Guys, do you personally know any trans person? For me they are like mythical creatures that you only read about but never meet.
I guess it just depends on where you live and the circles of people you hang around. Ive met multiple people that are MTFs/FTMs as well as a few people that are genderfluid or nonbinary. All have been crazy types that believe in gender stereotypes instead of biological sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:Guys, do you personally know any trans person? For me they are like mythical creatures that you only read about but never meet.

I've never encountered one and I live in a big city.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I went to high school with a guy who is now a moderately famous TW. We were friends, but he was always self-involved and manipulative.

I also had a strange situation where a lady I worked with had her son's wife decide to transition and she came to me for advice because I was the only person she knew in the LGBT community. I told her what I knew and tried to help her find support groups, but the son was trying to stick it out through the transition and instead as soon as she got on hormones she abandoned their toddler son with him and started sleeping around with other women like a caricature of toxic masculinity.

It's my understanding that these days the quickest way to 'meet' a transwoman is to put up a profile on any lesbian dating app and they swarm them along with the unicorn hunters. Thankfully I've been with my partner for a long time and don't have to deal with the dating scene but I've heard a lot of stories second hand of women having to deal with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't know where else to ask this but since this place is familiar with reddit... is r/trollx an actual female sub or something like actuallesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i don't know where else to ask this but since this place is familiar with reddit... is r/trollx an actual female sub or something like actuallesbians?
They hate terfs and anything gender critical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:i don't know where else to ask this but since this place is familiar with reddit... is r/trollx an actual female sub or something like actuallesbians?
They hate terfs and anything gender critical.
i wish people reserved this kind of energy for actual misogynists but here we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im laughing so hard at this right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Im laughing so hard at this right now.
What's CD?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What's CD?
Oh wait nvm. Is it cross-dressing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's CD?
Yeah its a cross dresser

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's CD?
Yeah its a cross dresser
It makes no sense lol. If a cross dressing man starts self IDing as a woman would they start finding him attractive and include him in their sexuality? What's the difference between a mtf tranny and a cross dressing man? Other than the fact that one "identifies" as a woman, which means nothing. :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now only clothes matter? If a hairy fat guy puts on a dress those 'lesbians' would find him attractive?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:So now only clothes matter? If a hairy fat guy puts on a dress those 'lesbians' would find him attractive?
He also needs to say "I identify as a woman". That's pretty much it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was just posted in actuallesbians. They are trying so hard to indoctrinate lesbians into being attracted to transwomen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This was just posted in actuallesbians. They are trying so hard to indoctrinate lesbians into being attracted to transwomen.

Autogynephiles trying so hard to indoctrinate lesbians into believing TIMs (trans-identified males) are women.
Men are men regardless of how they identify.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Predatory male creeps posing as women to try to catfish lesbians*
Trannies: they must be closeted transgirls! uwu

Says a lot about mtf trannies...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Predatory male creeps posing as women to try to catfish lesbians*
Trannies: they must be closeted transgirls! uwu

Says a lot about mtf trannies...
Lol, sucks for femme lovers :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This fuckery

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh look, our good friend Katie Charm is still kicking it. I'd have thought she would have fatally OD'd on coke in a Vegas (WOMENS) bathroom by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could see thinking a drag queen was a tranny, but really, a butch woman is a "trans woman of color" even by their rules that's misgendering Storme.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least this one admits it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
"autosexual" aka wanker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could see thinking a drag queen was a tranny, but really, a butch woman is a "trans woman of color" even by their rules that's misgendering Storme.
I guess they realized that they fcked up with their original stonewall history so now their new tactic is to spread YET ANOTHER lie that Storm, a butch lesbian, is "trans".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Queers are trying to stop lesbians from having events for women.

https://www.reddit.com/r/actuallesbians/com...vent_for_women/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Queers are trying to stop lesbians from having events for women.

One of the comments: "I was born a woman, unfortunately i had male body parts."

:genius:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh look, our good friend Katie Charm is still kicking it. I'd have thought she would have fatally OD'd on coke in a Vegas (WOMENS) bathroom by now.
36? This dude looks like he's in his late 50s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Queers are trying to stop lesbians from having events for women.

One of the comments: "I was born a woman, unfortunately i had male body parts."

:genius:
LOL

I wish someone from Gendercritical or Truelesbians would bring up this event in their subreddit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Great, he can date himself. :wub: