Re: Chinese Entertainment

Post by guest »

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bh411b7gV/

zhou shiyu (white dress) poking wang yi's stomach :$

Reactions:

Post by guest »

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zt4y1h7rD/

wang yi putting her hand on zhou shiyu's waist and ass then spinning her around :heart: :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 13:41
...^ straight af, the both of them.

Dai Meng is very ???????????? to me, idk what she is

Schrödingers' Dai Meng, both gay and straight
"Trust me bro, I saw it on weibo."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:

s.t.r.a.i.g.h.t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:

s.t.r.a.i.g.h.t.
didn’t xu ziyin have a rumor with nineone though? lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: So Chen Ke and Zheng Danni are what exactly? Dating, but without the label of it? :eyeroll:

Trust-me
Reactions: 30

Post by Trust-me »

After watching that video of Wang Yi and Zhou Shi Yu (https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV15K411 ... 33.999.0.0), I'm curious to know what Chinese people think of them. I know they are very popular in SNH48, but do the fans consider them as a couple or only a ship (like in kpop) ?

The western media shows so many weird things about China that even though I feel like I know a lot more about the country than what we're shown on TV and stuff, I'm really surprised at how much they can really act in public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 15:26
After watching that video of Wang Yi and Zhou Shi Yu (https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV15K411 ... 33.999.0.0), I'm curious to know what Chinese people think of them. I know they are very popular in SNH48, but do the fans consider them as a couple or only a ship (like in kpop) ?

The western media shows so many weird things about China that even though I feel like I know a lot more about the country than what we're shown on TV and stuff, I'm really surprised at how much they can really act in public.
truth is, chinese people don’t think about them. snh48 is so niche even in china that they mostly don’t make any news and why they can comfortably have so much drama. and even if someone did see them, unless you’re a fan you wouldn’t know the depth of their relationship, you’d just assume they are media cp/queerbait. it’s really no thoughts head empty where snh is concerned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 13:54
:dance2: So Chen Ke and Zheng Danni are what exactly? Dating, but without the label of it? :eyeroll:
If you wanna know a cp is dating just check if they raise a cat together. All of the previous real cps did (heimiao, zuojia, daimo, aizhu) :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 13:54
If you wanna know a cp is dating just check if they raise a cat together. All of the previous real cps did (heimiao, zuojia, daimo, aizhu) :nails:
lol daimo was never real/szd coz daimeng rejected mohan whether it's coz she's straight or mohan is just not her type. Sure they were close friends before that sold cp but that all went south when mohan became crazy and obsessive after daimeng rejected her. Now Daimeng wants nothing to do with her.

Other than that, the "raising a pet together" thing seems to be one of the indications that a cp is real.

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

What's going on between Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi =_= From what I see, they used to be close but not anymore? Were they together before or just close friends?
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess who just gifted Eliwa, a thousand dollar pair of earrings. :hudoin: :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 16:51
What's going on between Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi =_= From what I see, they used to be close but not anymore? Were they together before or just close friends?
short version is they dated, but YY was abusive and SMY came forward and posted about it saying she was feeling suicidal as result of it (that was circa 2019). They then stopped interacting publicly and their solo fans do not want to speak/hear about it.

HOWEVER. supposedly YY changed (as if, still plays the fanservice game a little too well, if you ask me) and tried to get back with SMY, but got rejected and since they occasionally they can be seen interacting in the back of some vlogs, but they still look like they are hostages, whenever they are next to each other.

All that aside, they still have A TON of CP fans and with the upcoming B50, they (the fans) are gearing up to vote them in and get them to 1st place, because if SMY wins again next year she'll graduate into the Dream Star Palace and there won't be another chance for anything publicly happening between them. Sane fans are wondering if one of them will try to get away from the competition (by getting some other schedule), so they don't end up paired, but it's all up in the air as of right now.

Regardless, it's going to be messy the next few months. :nervous:

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 18:52
Trust-me wrote:
short version is they dated, but YY was abusive and SMY came forward and posted about it saying she was feeling suicidal as result of it (that was circa 2019). They then stopped interacting publicly and their solo fans do not want to speak/hear about it.

HOWEVER. supposedly YY changed (as if, still plays the fanservice game a little too well, if you ask me) and tried to get back with SMY, but got rejected and since they occasionally they can be seen interacting in the back of some vlogs, but they still look like they are hostages, whenever they are next to each other.

All that aside, they still have A TON of CP fans and with the upcoming B50, they (the fans) are gearing up to vote them in and get them to 1st place, because if SMY wins again next year she'll graduate into the Dream Star Palace and there won't be another chance for anything publicly happening between them. Sane fans are wondering if one of them will try to get away from the competition (by getting some other schedule), so they don't end up paired, but it's all up in the air as of right now.

First, thanks for responding :heart:

Second, WTF :rage: I heard about the abuse SMY suffered but I thought it was a random woman and not YY :rofl: (I'm not laughing at the abuse but the fact that I'm having trouble understanding snh48)
Are they not talking to each other at all? I'm not saying SMY should forgive her, but it must be weird for them and the others, if I'm not mistaken, they are both on the same team too ?

I had no idea what B50 was before now lmao, I looked it up and SMY wasn't there last year...was it because of that ? are they still that famous ? isn't there another famous cp who can win against them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 19:53
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Second, WTF :rage: I heard about the abuse SMY suffered but I thought it was a random woman and not YY :rofl: (I'm not laughing at the abuse but the fact that I'm having trouble understanding snh48)
Are they not talking to each other at all? I'm not saying SMY should forgive her, but it must be weird for them and the others, if I'm not mistaken, they are both on the same team too ?

I had no idea what B50 was before now lmao, I looked it up and SMY wasn't there last year...was it because of that ? are they still that famous ? isn't there another famous cp who can win against them?
da
Yes. SMY is no. 1 snh48 member and YYQ is no. 3
Yes to the other question. SQHY cp (Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu) are leading in terms of cp popularity, while SQHY have 165k fans following their super topic (Kinda like a forum) Heimiao (YY + SMY) have 154k

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 20:50
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

da
Yes to the other question. SQHY cp (Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu) are leading in terms of cp popularity, while SQHY have 165k fans following their super topic (Kinda like a forum) Heimiao (YY + SMY) have 154k
I see… that must be weird for SMY to still have 154k cp fans. :-/
Is B50 a big thing ? What does it bring or do exactly ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what's the most expensive gift given from one member to another.

Kiki's diamond ring to DM?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

da
B50 is a snh48 group concert that happens on winter (december/january) but imo is big money laundering =_= because most of the times the 1st place gets crappy MV with recycled song. CP fans and solo fans pay a big amount of money to see their faves ranking, of course cp fans spend more because of the mv thing. I'm pretty sure this year it will be blood bath for cp fans

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 21:25
Trust-me wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
B50 is a snh48 group concert that happens on winter (december/january) but imo is big money laundering =_= because most of the times the 1st place gets crappy MV with recycled song. CP fans and solo fans pay a big amount of money to see their faves ranking, of course cp fans spend more because of the mv thing. I'm pretty sure this year it will be blood bath for cp fans
I love SQHY so I would like them to win but yeah beside money I don’t really see the point :rofl: what do you mean by blood bath ? Are they really active on social media when the voting start ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SNH48 is what a potential lesbian reality TV show wishes it could be…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Da.
it’s a little different than that, for a while a lot of people were under the impression smy=good yyq=bad but from everything we know now, it’s more like they were both hitting each other and smy is now known for being a biter (not as infamous biter as tang lijia but)… :spy: safe to say it was just toxic all around at the end.

in effort to not sugarcoat this, “toxic” in snh usually means genuinely abusive relationship. it’s a weird group and not for the faint at heart

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 06:23
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Da.
it’s a little different than that, for a while a lot of people were under the impression smy=good yyq=bad but from everything we know now, it’s more like they were both hitting each other and smy is now known for being a biter (not as infamous biter as tang lijia but)… :spy: safe to say it was just toxic all around at the end.

in effort to not sugarcoat this, “toxic” in snh usually means genuinely abusive relationship. it’s a weird group and not for the faint at heart
What do you mean by biter ?

How can they all work together :rofl: must be so weird sometimes
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Da.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/two-gnz ... ach-other/

When fighting, them literally biting :lol:

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 10:14
Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/two-gnz ... ach-other/

When fighting, them literally biting :lol:
Oh literally :blinkwide:

How do you know smy is a biter tho ? (This so weird to say lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 11:10

I'm a DA and I haven't heard anything about SMY also being abusive tbh, so I don't know where that's coming from =_=

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 12:49
Trust-me wrote:

I'm a DA and I haven't heard anything about SMY also being abusive tbh, so I don't know where that's coming from =_=
Da. X2. I think that anon is yyq fan, and making things up. Yyq not only abused Smy but she cheated on her too with another member who is also known for being abuser toward her ex girlfriend.
I have been fan of the since 2015 and I never heard anything bad about smy. And she is one of the nicest people in snh48

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 13:28
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Da. X2. I think that anon is yyq fan, and making things up. Yyq not only abused Smy but she cheated on her too with another member who is also known for being abuser toward her ex girlfriend.
I have been fan of the since 2015 and I never heard anything bad about smy. And she is one of the nicest people in snh48
What the... :blinkwide: now that i'm learning about snh48, every day feel like i'm watching a reality show :nervous:

So she also cheated ? how can fans know that much, it's crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 14:14
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

What the... :blinkwide: now that i'm learning about snh48, every day feel like i'm watching a reality show :nervous:

Yes fan know lots. Plus Yang Huiting's ex gf wen't live and start saying so much about how her gf was abuser and cheated on her.
Yang Huiting is the ex member who yyq cheated with.

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 14:42
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Yes fan know lots. Plus Yang Huiting's ex gf wen't live and start saying so much about how her gf was abuser and cheated on her.
I have a hard time understanding how they can have a good dynamic in this group, especially in the team Hii :nervous: Wang Yi and Zhou Shi Yu seems to be doing well at least. :rofl:

And what's the deal with yyq and Song Xinran ? I don't really know Xinran but they seemed close or is it just for their image ?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have a hard time understanding how they can have a good dynamic in this group, especially in the team Hii :nervous: Wang Yi and Zhou Shi Yu seems to be doing well at least. :rofl:

And what's the deal with yyq and Song Xinran ? I don't really know Xinran but they seemed close or is it just for their image ?
Song Xinran is straight, and Yyq is bi. so they are just two popular members who were forced to do best partner together. And to push SXR because she was losing fans but I think it didn't work

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 15:37
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:

Song Xinran is straight, and Yyq is bi. so they are just two popular members who were forced to do best partner together. And to push SXR because she was losing fans but I think it didn't work
wtf yyq is bi ? I can't imagine her with a guy. In fact, I can't imagine her with anyone now :fool:

was smy with anyone else after that huge thing ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 16:25
guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

wtf yyq is bi ? I can't imagine her with a guy. In fact, I can't imagine her with anyone now :fool:

No, she's now not dating, but she sometimes hooks up with Zhang Xin.

But up until 2019 ZSY had a crush on SMY and that's how she got close with WY in the first place, hence while people are saying that she got them together. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

Yes, she used to have a boyfriend, she even threatened Smy to leave her for a man when they were dating

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 16:32
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, she's now not dating, but she sometimes hooks up with Zhang Xin.

But up until 2019 ZSY had a crush on SMY and that's how she got close with WY in the first place, hence while people are saying that she got them together. :lol:
:blinkwide: :rofl: I feel like I’m reading a book that never disappoints. Never taught I would find snh48 that interesting.

Give me more plz :nails:
1 Image

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 16:41
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, she used to have a boyfriend, she even threatened Smy to leave her for a man when they were dating
No way that girl will date a man. Every thing in here scream lesbian lol and I feel like I haven’t seen that much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

No way that girl will date a man. Every thing in here scream lesbian lol and I feel like I haven’t seen that much
Now you are being lesbophobic. That girl is bi and there are many masc, tomboy bi and straightwomen. Smy is the gay one

Trust-me

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:26
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
guest wrote:

Now you are being lesbophobic. That girl is bi and there are many masc, tomboy bi and straightwomen. Smy is the gay one
I don't see how i'm being lesbophobic
I wasn't that serious either, she can date whoever she wants :nervous:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:37
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:26
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

I don't see how i'm being lesbophobic
I wasn't that serious either, she can date whoever she wants :nervous:
If you threatened your gf to leave her for a man than no you are not lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wasn't there something about YY having a tattoo for every ex? and the one on her foot being for a boyfriend? :fool:

:eyeroll: i dislike her on good days, i dont know what it is about her... serious trash vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:22
wasn't there something about YY having a tattoo for every ex? and the one on her foot being for a boyfriend? :fool:

:eyeroll: i dislike her on good days, i dont know what it is about her... serious trash vibes
Yes she did have a tattoo for her ex bf, but I don't know about every ex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:

I don’t even like yyq lol. it’s just history
what hpy and qj said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unrelated but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 03:44
Unrelated but
Must be jealous that there is actuall gay stuff here, even clear evidence of kissing (Kiki and her demon-like ex girl). Very much unlike the K Ent neurotic bore-fests…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still can’t believe anyone could cheat on Jiaqi. She is a woman worth risking everything for. This is the performance where she kissed wzh. So sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wish this song had a better choreo for a better performance coz this is a gay bop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:gaypimp:
Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:35
wish this song had a better choreo for a better performance coz this is a gay bop
It really is boring as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish Diamond was gay because her and Kiki would have been so hot together and they seem to have a really lively friendship 😔 ❤.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 09:48
I wish Diamond was gay because her and Kiki would have been so hot together and they seem to have a really lively friendship 😔 ❤.
YAAAAAS and she might be, we don't know. Hope dies last.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 09:48
Daituo ttl