Reactions:

Re: Tegan and Sara

Post by Guest »

Excited for their new album.

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

Male worshiping sellouts just helping cause more damage to the lesbian community.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DykeMirai wrote:
14 Aug 2021, 19:44
Male worshiping sellouts just helping cause more damage to the lesbian community.
x2 just so they can be somewhat relevant nowadays I guess, I bet they are one of those tras in the streets terf in the sheets hypocrites

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their music sucks and they are not cute. The worst of all is that they are anti lesbians and misogynistic as they support trans males.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently the thread starter just woke up from a 10 year long coma.

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

I really like their (new?) song "Yellow". I can't stop listening to it.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Sara is a mum now. I haven’t followed them in veeery long time but I’m curious about that. Do we know anything about her partner ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did the mods delete their tweet demanding that if anybody in their fandom is a TERF they need to fuck off? :nervous:
Don't give this two views on articles and videos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they both with men now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 13:53
Are they both with men now
Nice try, loser troll

Mental89
Reactions:

Post by Mental89 »

Tegan attempting to create punk songs is fucking adorable xD i didn’t really care about listening to fucking up what matters but it shows up on my playlist and I’ve let it play enough that I’ve searched it a couple times cause it’s pretty catchy :lol:

Mental89
Reactions:

Post by Mental89 »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 12:37
Why did the mods delete their tweet demanding that if anybody in their fandom is a TERF they need to fuck off? :nervous:
Don't give this two views on articles and videos.
Psshhh, Why do you care so much? It’s not like you have to live with them. Just ignore their interviews. Or don’t listen to them at all.

I know they don’t like me cause of all the shit I’ve said in their comments because I have a bad sense of humor. I bet they’d really fucking hate me knowing that I agree with you.I refuse to call a trans woman a lesbian. Especially if it’s a trans woman with a biological woman… that’s just being straight with extra steps. Find another name for them. They’re confusing the heteros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've barely liked any of their songs since The Con. That was an iconic era.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 11:19
I've barely liked any of their songs since The Con. That was an iconic era.
I liked them more when they were Alternate Rock and Folk. I get that they got more fans when they went Pop and headed more in that direction because they made more money but I wish they would do both because I know a lot of other fans that liked their older stuff more and I'll Be Back Someday got a lot of love for the guitars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so sara had a baby with her partner? anyone else know more about that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 14:17
Yeah with Stacy, they've been together for like.. a really long time lol
His name is Sid. Looks like she's really happy to be a mom.. and I'm happy for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 11:49
So Sara is a mum now. I haven’t followed them in veeery long time but I’m curious about that. Do we know anything about her partner ?
She's been with her partner (now wife) Stacy since around 2010, so they've been together for quite a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara with her baby is adorable :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 14:17
No. Because all the “insiders” abandoned this thread or site entirely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sadly this thread isn't what it used to, I miss the Heartthrob days were the thread was super active.
But we do know some things about Sara and Stacy's baby that Sara has shared.
The baby's name is Sid, Stacy was the one who gave birth, he was born on June 24th and they started the journey to get pregnant 4 years ago but COVID complicated things.
She talked about it here https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/m ... w-mom.html

She gave some more details on the baby's birth on their substack.
Sara has also said that she plans to share about the decision on becoming parents and about her experience with motherhood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I first heard sara had a baby I knew it would be a boy, due to the fact that self loathing lesbians always seek to have sons and never daughters. most even pay to spin the sperm to guarantee them a male child. It's a sad phenomenon I've noticed with weak willed misogynistic
self loathing lesbians like them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 01:27
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 01:21
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 00:44
Unlike IG (among 'after 40'), TS are from Canada. Bound to be unstable. Seen sane blue check (former?) or known lesbians/feminists from there?
sorry, I'm not trying to be rude but can you please be more clear with what you mean? Are you talking about twitter? I'm lost.
I was talking about OP's content but my fingers got lazy. "Indigo Girls" are from the US. Tons of kweer lunatics from there too, yes, but more like younger generation "GIR" or "KP" from OP's examples.

Canada is a top leading woke lunacy (including trans cult) country. Naturally, even "above 40" crowd, sanity is nowhere to be found like (formerly lesbian?) "Tegan and Sara" or k.d.lang or Margaret Atwood. Or Ellen Page.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently the show based on their memoir, High School, is really great.

Btw... Do we know if Tegan is seeing anyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show is good and gay. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 03:57

Tegan is seeing an ex gf of Ashley Benson, Sofu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How closely does the series follow reality? I really like Tegan and Maya in the show. They are cute together. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do i need to have amazon prime or download an app to watch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 09:10
Do i need to have amazon prime or download an app to watch?
Either or, it’s on a streaming service called Freevee. If you have Amazon Prime it’s free to watch there or you can download the app on your phone or something like an apple tv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 07:45
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 03:57

Tegan is seeing an ex gf of Ashley Benson, Sofu
Is she the one who looks like big bird?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sooooo , did anyone see those photos of Tegan and Seazynn from the highschool premiere. It’s interesting because Seazynn and Railey both have said how Seazynn is into older women. Seazynn even owns a shirt saying as much. Just something to sip on I guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 22:54
Sooooo , did anyone see those photos of Tegan and Seazynn from the highschool premiere. It’s interesting because Seazynn and Railey both have said how Seazynn is into older women. Seazynn even owns a shirt saying as much. Just something to sip on I guess
No

Can u post it here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tegan is in a long-term relationship. I don't think she'd be wrecking it to date a 21 year old. Seazynn was probably just drunk and happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 01:35
Tegan is in a long-term relationship. I don't think she'd be wrecking it to date a 21 year old. Seazynn was probably just drunk and happy.
Oh yeah I agree. But Tegan had mentioned in passing that covid was hard on their relationship, plus the addition of the dog. But someone kinda mentioned that Tegan and Seazynn seemed to have a different vibe with eachother than Seazynn and Sara or Tegan and Railey. And I started look out for it. They kinda flirt a lot a lot with each other. But when Seazynn reposted the pic of her in tegans arms on one hand looked super cute but also kinda intimate. Tegans hands were up her shirt so I was just wondering if anyone had noticed it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched their new music video smoking weed alone. What the fuck was she smoking? That video made me feel like I was drunk :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

6vjdk

Lol I am drunk :lol:

I’m confused. When I first started listening to them they never talked about drugs and now they want everybody to know how they used to get comatose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 01:35
Oh yeah I agree. But Tegan had mentioned in passing that covid was hard on their relationship, plus the addition of the dog. But someone kinda mentioned that Tegan and Seazynn seemed to have a different vibe with eachother than Seazynn and Sara or Tegan and Railey. And I started look out for it. They kinda flirt a lot a lot with each other. But when Seazynn reposted the pic of her in tegans arms on one hand looked super cute but also kinda intimate. Tegans hands were up her shirt so I was just wondering if anyone had noticed it
Oh, I didn't see hands up a shirt! I'm sure Seazynn has a crush and I hope to god Tegan isn't taking advantage. I know 21 is technically an adult, but there is an imbalance in power there too that's icky

Reactions:

Post by guest »

youre going to have to post those pics cuz we can't find them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 13:51
Gladly but idk how to post them on a phone here. I was used to the board on spam lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 15:44
guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 13:51
Gladly but idk how to post them on a phone here. I was used to the board on spam lol
spam***

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The first pic seems accidental. Like she’s just holding on cuz Sea jumped up. But Tegs best be careful and be the adult here. Wouldn’t be surprised is Sea had a little crush.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Judging by tns insta stories today, Tegan and Seazynn are super touchy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So anyone listen to the new album? Is it any good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For me out of the new songs that had been released before the album fully came out I was nervous, because I really only liked faded and yellow. But man there’s some tear jerkers on here like whatever that was, sometimes I see stars, this ain’t going well, all I wanted, pretty shitty time. I think crybaby is the best album to come out of the new releases today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2022, 17:05
I really liked it, tbh Tegan and Sara are one of the few artists I pretty much like whatever they do.
That said, there's a couple of songs I didn't connect or cared much, but maybe that will change the more I listen to them.
FUWM and Smoking Weed Alone I didn't like much at first but now I love them.

Absolute favorite so far is Sometimes I See Starts, in my opinion one of their best out of all their songs.
My other favorites are I Can't Grow Up (dying to see Sara play bass on this song), Faded Like a Feeling, Yellow, and All I Wanted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2022, 17:05
I wanted to like it but I am just not a fan of that type of music and is too pop for my liking. Yellow is okay but I haven't really been a big fan of any of their albums since Sainthood apart from a few songs and Hey, I'm Just Like You had some Alt Rock songs on it that were similar to their older material but sadly none on this one.

I will always love Under Feet Like Ours, This Business of Art, If It Was You, So Jealous, The Con and Sainthood though.