Emmerdale - Part III

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2551

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2552

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2553

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2554

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
Marlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2555

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 16:26
Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09


how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
PMarlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.
Yeah that's what alot of us are saying that if it didn't happen this year with them teasing vanity then any longer and it's treading onto the fans are not really gonna care anymore bevause if there is no sign now and they are showing Vanessa really happy with suzy then what's the point

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2556

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 16:26
Guestiguest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 15:09


how much worse can it get
This person has no clue what they’re talking about. That is why they’re also replying to themselves.
I didn't reply to myself 🙄 a mod can verify that
It's annoying when people come on amd say something like this. Why not put it under a spoiler and let people prepare themselves.

And I don't think alot of people have hope anymore for vanity. By the time Michelle comes back if she comes back it's not going to make sense to just have them decide to get back together. Alot think vanity were the plan by the end of the year but when Michelle told them she was pregnant again they changed things
Marlon and Rhona are marrying in 2022 after they first got together more than a decade ago. That’s the benefit of long running soaps, couples circle back to each other all the time.

It’ll happen if Michelle returns but by that time the fans won’t care.
real fans who understand how soaps work will care and they’ll attract a whole new fanbase and hopefully many of the bad ones will be gone by then the ones that don’t care like yourself maybe

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2557

Post by Guest »

Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2558

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2559

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:07
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal
Don't insult me by calling me Sal :rofl:
Mary has had more intimacy with Vanessa

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2560

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:52
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 03:07
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 00:05
Mary was spending the night at Vanessa’s. I bet they shag
Ok Sal
Don't insult me by calling me Sal :rofl:
Mary has had more intimacy with Vanessa
Ok Sal

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2561

Post by Guest »

I’m Sal, and I wouldn’t say the word ‘shag’
L

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2562

Post by Guest »

You’re not sal

I am sal

BigBoobGingerMidget
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2563

Post by BigBoobGingerMidget »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 16:45
You’re not sal

I am sal
NO! IM sal!
Anyway Fuck JHudz. Her interview stuck that final nail in the Vanity coffin

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2564

Post by Guest »

shut this fucking place down

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2565

Post by Guest »

remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!

Guest414
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2566

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 04:28
remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!
I know it’s speculation but it’s quite clear there is a divide in the cast - whether it stems from the racism allegations last year or something else its very evident.

Michelle has unfollowed Charley Webb and Matthew and Charley has unfollowed Michelle. Michelle doesn’t follow Isabel H, Lucy P or other members of that clique.

Whether or not that impacts on who works together I don’t know but I’d love to be a fly on the wall in producer meetings!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2567

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 04:28
remember when i said that the Emma b wasn't a fan of her and Vanessa and prefered her character as straight?, She prooves it in each interviews, Vanity is dead -> close the thread!
I know it’s speculation but it’s quite clear there is a divide in the cast - whether it stems from the racism allegations last year or something else its very evident.

Michelle has unfollowed Charley Webb and Matthew and Charley has unfollowed Michelle. Michelle doesn’t follow Isabel H, Lucy P or other members of that clique.

Whether or not that impacts on who works together I don’t know but I’d love to be a fly on the wall in producer meetings!
da
Its clear to me the Vanity planned story for this year was switched post the 'I'll never give up'.

Whether it was an actor demand or producer or even done cause of the 2nd child, doesn't really matter. Right now V/C will have been apart longer than they were together if Vanessa even comes back and she's basically another Jai to Charity. We treated the paring like a long term one, but really they weren't and now we know they wont be revisited I feel comfortable to finally leave this show in the past.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2568

Post by Guest »

^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?

Guest414
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2569

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2570

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote

Guest414
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2571

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2572

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.
which one do you mean?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2573

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:17
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:46
Guest414 wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 09:28
^ Do we know anymore about the racism allegations? I know Matthew and Isabel were suspended for a period of time and that another actor left. Does anymore know anymore?
It was all pretty hush hush. The rumour was that Matthew and Isabel mocked an actress who was mixed race and mimicked her accent.

Aaron Anthony (who played Ellis) apparently overheard and this caused a huge row. Isabel and Matthew were suspended and Aaron quit the show hence his weird rushed exit.

I would imagine Aaron has signed an NDA as he seems like the type of person who would speak out publicly about it and he hasn’t done so.

It does appear to have split the cast based on Instagram following activity, interactions, those in attendance at Danny’s wedding etc etc. Personally I think it has had a knock on effect with storylines.
x2

I think that too

judging from a cursory glance on social media, there are at least two groups of people on this show who don't have much to do with each other

but I heard the version that Fiona Wade overheard the imitation and reported it but that was just something someone on yt wrote
Was the theory that it was Fiona Wade being mocked? Or someone else? I didn't see that. Although yes it didn't say Aaron Anthony overheard directly so he may have been told.

There are a few individuals who seem to be quite neutral and straddle both 'camps' as you were but there is a clear divide. Without wanting to go too deep into this there is also a significant distinction in political/social views such as whether covid is real or not!

Previously I would have said that this is unlikely to affect work however the recent IG unfollows by Michelle and the quite frankly bizarre interviews about Vanity have made me think there may be more to it.
which one do you mean?
and: I don't know if Fiona Wade was mocked I just read that she reported it but that has not to be true

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2574

Post by Guest »

I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2575

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 19:02
I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:
It's sad thru don't get the development vanity git so we are supossed to believe they are in love without seeing anything being developed and thats where we have been cheated..if vanity are really it then yeah I will go for vanuzy but they need to let us see more of the development

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2576

Post by Guest »

I'm usually not the bitter typ but I appreciate that Charity looses her baby

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerd ... august-15/

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2577

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 19:02
I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:
she isn’t and never was a vanity fan. she is an emma fan.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2578

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 20:06
I'm usually not the bitter typ but I appreciate that Charity looses her baby

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerd ... august-15/
Absolutely. Glad they didn’t drag it out.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2579

Post by Guest »

Pretty disheartening that EA follows certain accounts that are not only anti vax, but also anti LGBT+.
So much for her spreading kindness.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2580

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:18
Pretty disheartening that EA follows certain accounts that are not only anti vax, but also anti LGBT+.
So much for her spreading kindness.
What anti lgbt account?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2581

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:47
Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 06:18
Pretty disheartening that EA follows certain accounts that are not only anti vax, but also anti LGBT+.
So much for her spreading kindness.
What anti lgbt account?
She doesn’t

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2582

Post by Guest »

emmerdale really is bad now isn’t it
naomi, ethan, sandra, mack, marcus, al, chas, noah, amelia.

what a bloody awful show. new producers wanted asap

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2583

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 19:02
I see Rosie now likes Mackity :rofl: wonder if Emma "told" her to like them :spy: :whistle:
she isn’t and never was a vanity fan. she is an emma fan.
Which Rosie? As in rose and Rosie?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2584

Post by Guest »

it really is awful what the show has done to a legendary character like charity. mcrat clearly doesn’t work and his acting is very bad.
#savecharity

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2585

Post by Guest »

Michelle is not blonde, she is ginger! She needs to accept it

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Idgie Threadgay, lorelaigil, Mac1985, rechlansamy and 777 guests