Amber Heard

Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:31
I Google it and I was correct. She did testify that he was abusive. She gave stories of him throwing wine bottles, and being jealous and controlling. It helped to back up the claim that it was something he did when he was drunk or angry and abusing Amber. They are lucky that the crew members he punched didnt go there too. Amber had to put up with him calling every woman who looked at her names. He was jealous.
But she didn't say he ever beat her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is someone defending Johnny when he repeatedly calls women who merely look at Amber a "dyke bitch"? Also said them same to one of her longest friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:41
Why is someone defending Johnny when he repeatedly calls women who merely look at Amber a "dyke bitch"? Also said them same to one of her longest friends.
An incel or deppford wife found this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t care if all these celebrities starts unliking his post, the move will be a PR strategy for sure, the damage is done. There’s a lot of actresses and actors that I cared/liked their work , but now if their shows or movies got canceled or their characters axed, etc. I now just go: Goodbye Felicia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is apparently the reason why he would get angry at Amber and beat her. The documents were posted here yesterday and it should be posted on every page tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I Google it and I was correct. She did testify that he was abusive. She gave stories of him throwing wine bottles, and being jealous and controlling. It helped to back up the claim that it was something he did when he was drunk or angry and abusing Amber. They are lucky that the crew members he punched didnt go there too. Amber had to put up with him calling every woman who looked at her names. He was jealous.
The trial wasn't about demonstrating if he was jealous or controlling as a husband. It was to clarify if he beat her or not.
The UK judges already established that he did beat her.

The sham Virginia trial was popularity contest, that's why they spent so much time talking about donations trying to paint Amber as a golddigger which had absolutely nothing to do with the matter of the trial, also showing the length of the manipulation from the judge on the jury, as she blocked the information about Amber turning down 16 millions from divorce settlement, which would automatically debunk Depps's lawyers' narration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The trial wasn't about demonstrating if he was jealous or controlling as a husband. It was to clarify if he beat her or not.
The UK judges already established that he did beat her.

The sham Virginia trial was popularity contest, that's why they spent so much time talking about donations trying to paint Amber as a golddigger which had absolutely nothing to do with the matter of the trial, also showing the length of the manipulation from the judge on the jury, as she blocked the information about Amber turning down 16 millions from divorce settlement, which would automatically debunk Depps's lawyers' narration.
Yes thank you anon. I don't know why everyone is telling a fake story of the divorce money because I remember the day it happened and it's nothing like what was on TV. You're the only person who is even bringing it up. I remember that he was calling her a gold digger right away when they divorced. He refused to give her the money. I'm not gonna type what happens next because I don't want the trolls to tell his people that WE still remember the truth because we saw it happen. I knew something was going to happen in the future because he technically didn't do what he should. All I can say is he pressured Amber into accepting his bogus plan and she said OK it satisfy the divorce terms. I remember all of it in detail lol. They got married but when she was with the woman she had a popular thread here. I followed her on social media and websites after.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:47
I don’t care if all these celebrities starts unliking his post, the move will be a PR strategy for sure, the damage is done. There’s a lot of actresses and actors that I cared/liked their work , but now if their shows or movies got canceled or their characters axed, etc. I now just go: Goodbye Felicia.
Who did it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

+ Britney to his list of Hollywood supporters :mask:

istandwithah
Reactions:

Post by istandwithah »

the depptards are getting more and more ridiculous.

This comment was posted under one article on his erectile dysfunction, proving our theory all along that the depptard wives would LOVE to be the new victim.

"Amber didn't have what it takes. Give him to me for a little while and I will solve his problem!"
LOL...

https://www.openweb.com/share/2Cya4dziU ... rpsEEriVH3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:24
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 07:58
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 23:48
Nah, it's a glitch. You can't see all the likes after so many.
Try following someone who is there and then check his post again. Sometimes likes don't show up if you don't follow someone.
I know how IG works :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 16:19
that was the huge red flag for me, his kids were always vocal about disliking Amber and them showing him support in such important case against Amber would be a logical action but they stayed silent through the whole process..they know exactly what kind of abusive asshole their father is cos i'm sure they experienced it first hand while growing up and kudos to them at least staying silent rather than lying and posting supportive messages about what a wonderful father and husband he is all over social media..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

istandwithah wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 09:12
the depptards are getting more and more ridiculous.

This comment was posted under one article on his erectile dysfunction, proving our theory all along that the depptard wives would LOVE to be the new victim.

"Amber didn't have what it takes. Give him to me for a little while and I will solve his problem!"
LOL...

https://www.openweb.com/share/2Cya4dziU ... rpsEEriVH3
that's typical straight/bi women's mentality for you and the reason why rapists/abusers get queues of women who want to date them cos women never put a blame on a man for failed rs, it's always another woman's fault, disgusting

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 20:34
Guest wrote:
that was the huge red flag for me, his kids were always vocal about disliking Amber and them showing him support in such important case against Amber would be a logical action but they stayed silent through the whole process..they know exactly what kind of abusive asshole their father is cos i'm sure they experienced it first hand while growing up and kudos to them at least staying silent rather than lying and posting supportive messages about what a wonderful father and husband he is all over social media..

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 21:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not that sure about this. When Amber photos with bruises emerged, Lily stated nice things about him as he was a wonderful father etc. so, after all, how many times she needs to say that? Defending someone once is enough to make your point of view clear. Also Vanessa Paradis defended him and so did Kate Moss after the trial and Winona Ryder too. Actually Winona told that he used to break things around him sometimes but she said he never laid a finger on her and used to treat her with respect.
Ellen Barkin herself didn't say he was physically abusive with her nor that he ever beat her, so I don't get how her testimony could indicate that he's a woman beater. Amber keeps being the only woman in the world that accused him of domestic violence.
Breaking things in front of someone, throwing things around, kicking things is a form of intimidation (emotional, verbal) abuse. Isn't there video of him doing this to Amber. Showing how angry and destructive he can be so they better stay in line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 21:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not that sure about this. When Amber photos with bruises emerged, Lily stated nice things about him as he was a wonderful father etc. so, after all, how many times she needs to say that? Defending someone once is enough to make your point of view clear. Also Vanessa Paradis defended him and so did Kate Moss after the trial and Winona Ryder too. Actually Winona told that he used to break things around him sometimes but she said he never laid a finger on her and used to treat her with respect.
Ellen Barkin herself didn't say he was physically abusive with her nor that he ever beat her, so I don't get how her testimony could indicate that he's a woman beater. Amber keeps being the only woman in the world that accused him of domestic violence.
didn't lili delete that post about her 'wonderful father'? it was one thing to post it at that time but would be a different story to support him during the trial, it was expected of her but instead she deleted that post and remained quiet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spot the suckerfish

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

It's not my opinion. https://www.thehotline.org
*Intimidating you through threatening looks or actions*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 21:38
Spot the suckerfish
yeah seems we have a desperate deppford wife here, one of those who's ready to help her wonderful man with small erectile dysfunction problem, wish she was busy with giving him a helping hand rather than trolling this place

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 11:45
Guest wrote:
Who did it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who did it?
BTW, last time I checked Wallis Day still likes that abuser's post, she stands firm by her rotting prince.

On a side note I find it hilarious Day, despite sinking to really low levels in showing support for Depp, wasn't seen as significant enough to make it to ANY list of Depp supporters, and those lists even mention Youtubers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 10:43
Too-Ticki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who did it?
BTW, last time I checked Wallis Day still likes that abuser's post, she stands firm by her rotting prince.

On a side note I find it hilarious Day, despite sinking to really low levels in showing support for Depp, wasn't seen as significant enough to make it to ANY list of Depp supporters, and those lists even mention Youtubers.
Lol! most people don't know her. I met her from dating another lesbian from LA who struggles to be an Instagram celebrity. To me she just makes an effort to be relevant, but there's nothing significant that draws attention. Here on lchat and Twitter bubbles she is some kind of celebrity and someone thinks her likes are relevant, but I don't, as I don't find most of the "famous" on this like list relevant for Amber Heard or any worthy cause.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Too-Ticki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who did it?

Lol! most people don't know her. I met her from dating another lesbian from LA who struggles to be an Instagram celebrity. To me she just makes an effort to be relevant, but there's nothing significant that draws attention. Here on lchat and Twitter bubbles she is some kind of celebrity and someone thinks her likes are relevant, but I don't, as I don't find most of the "famous" on this like list relevant for Amber Heard or any worthy cause.
She did a bit more than just give likes by the way, after Depo won she had a party on tiktok and harassed on her SM women who stood by Amber.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 13:04
Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Too-Ticki wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who did it?

She did a bit more than just give likes by the way, after Depo won she had a party on tiktok and harassed on her SM women who stood by Amber.
And to think I supported her through the whole Batsman period. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 10:53
This is apparently the reason why he would get angry at Amber and beat her. The documents were posted here yesterday and it should be posted on every page tbh.

Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had commented on Twitter that if Depp had a problem with male dysfunction, Amber's bottle rape story was 99% likely to be true.
I explained at the beginning of that trial that men with problems like this, seek to show authority with sexual abuse using objects that they consider to be the parallel of the p---- itself. In his case, a bottle of liquor, alcohol that consoles him. These docs with this information came to confirm what I had said.

Men who are sexually frustrated are extremely paranoid, aggressive, controlling, jealous...all the hallmarks of depp. Things with him have taken a much more serious level when he knows that under his conditions, a woman could be more sexually active in satisfying Amber.

From this angle we can confirm that the stories of him talking about lesbian camp and aggression when a woman touched Amber's shoulder are entirely plausible.

Once again I say: This verdict will go down in history as one of the injustices that plague women survivors of sexual violence and domestic aggression.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This bunch of motherfuckers help ruin a woman's life because they don't have a brain that works on their own and now that they're watching what really happened during SIX DAMN WEEKS ON BROADCAST

In a life-or-death situation, the victim would have died without receiving help.

I want these bastards to die slowly! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't know if anyone has noticed or heard about this instagram "glitch" happening today where after 10,000 likes on a post you can no longer see if anyone you followed liked the post and are also unable to search the likes within the post.

:tinfoil: I saw a theory from someone saying instagram has actually implemented this on purpose to protect celebrities after many of them were called out for liking JD's victory post. Now in the future, say in Manson's upcoming trial against ERW, no one would know who exactly supports him and who supports her from just liking any relevant posts that go above that relatively low threshold for celebrities. It would make sense that instagram tries to protect their big stars from being "cancelled" :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 18:49
Don't know if anyone has noticed or heard about this instagram "glitch" happening today where after 10,000 likes on a post you can no longer see if anyone you followed liked the post and are also unable to search the likes within the post.

:tinfoil: I saw a theory from someone saying instagram has actually implemented this on purpose to protect celebrities after many of them were called out for liking JD's victory post. Now in the future, say in Manson's upcoming trial against ERW, no one would know who exactly supports him and who supports her from just liking any relevant posts that go above that relatively low threshold for celebrities. It would make sense that instagram tries to protect their big stars from being "cancelled" :/
This is fake news, none of that happened. I followed many of the celebrities who liked that post only to see it with my eyes and yes it was true, some likes were removed. Instagram wouldn't gain anything by protecting Depp. Please don't believe these insane theories, this equates to the Deppwives.

The celebrities who took down the likes are the ones that the fans were commenting that they were disappointed with their attitude. Bella Hadid had a lot of her fans dissatisfied and that's why she withdrew the like. That doesn't mean support for Amber, it's about the cancellation that each of these celebrities were predicting, and worse, their own fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

If this is the case then it's absolutely ridiculous. Instead of protecting celebrities like Amber, Olivia Wilde, Evan Rachel Wood, Megan Thee Stallion and other random Instagram users from targetted harassment and doxing by nutjob supporters of that herpes infested, piss smelling fake pirate Depp, Instagram is more concerned with protecting a bunch of privileged whiny celebrities who are worried about getting heat because of their fucking likes. Goes to show where Instagram's priorities lie. Just like Twitter.

I sure hope that once things become more settled in Amber's life, that she's able to find a way to sue those social media platforms and their abusive users(specially Twitter, Tik Tok and Youtube) for being complicit in the targetted harassment against her and putting her and her baby girl's life in danger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 01:59
I had commented on Twitter that if Depp had a problem with male dysfunction, Amber's bottle rape story was 99% likely to be true.
I explained at the beginning of that trial that men with problems like this, seek to show authority with sexual abuse using objects that they consider to be the parallel of the p---- itself. In his case, a bottle of liquor, alcohol that consoles him. These docs with this information came to confirm what I had said.

Men who are sexually frustrated are extremely paranoid, aggressive, controlling, jealous...all the hallmarks of depp. Things with him have taken a much more serious level when he knows that under his conditions, a woman could be more sexually active in satisfying Amber.

From this angle we can confirm that the stories of him talking about lesbian camp and aggression when a woman touched Amber's shoulder are entirely plausible.

Once again I say: This verdict will go down in history as one of the injustices that plague women survivors of sexual violence and domestic aggression.
All of this.👆👏👏👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:

This is fake news, none of that happened. I followed many of the celebrities who liked that post only to see it with my eyes and yes it was true, some likes were removed. Instagram wouldn't gain anything by protecting Depp. Please don't believe these insane theories, this equates to the Deppwives.

The celebrities who took down the likes are the ones that the fans were commenting that they were disappointed with their attitude. Bella Hadid had a lot of her fans dissatisfied and that's why she withdrew the like. That doesn't mean support for Amber, it's about the cancellation that each of these celebrities were predicting, and worse, their own fans.
It's not about celebrities removing likes, it's instagram hiding likes to give big accounts "privacy" on possibly controversial posts. From now on you won't even be able to track if anymore celebrities unliked the post because of this. It only happened today and lots of people are annoyed and confused about this app-wide change on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

there must be a multiverse where being punched in the head, being humiliated and sexual abused, it's a "nicer narrative" :whistle:

She had that opportunity to speak and she did. We are seeing that she has not been given that opportunity anymore and there is also a control so that she does not speak again.

The only interviewers who are allowed to speak to her are the ones who were supporting Depp. No neutral journalist on this story can interview her because she could be prosecuted again. When she went for that interview at the snake nest I knew right away that she could only be there because it was the only place allowed.

Amber is surrounded, she will only have peace when depp dies choking on his own vomit so everyone knows she didn't lie when she said he has serious drug and alcohol problems.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

So, the JD cult has scared Kamilla into going private with her twitter. What a shame. I enjoyed her account.😞

Duckie v2
Reactions: 28

Post by Duckie v2 »

Why does the Depp cult resident here care so much what lesbians think? Their idol hates us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Amber was in Israel recently with Eve Barlowe... Sigh, I think they actually are dating.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html

She must have been with Eve during the missile attacks. That must have been quite the experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 12:30
So Amber was in Israel recently with Eve Barlowe... Sigh, I think they actually are dating.

She must have been with Eve during the missile attacks. That must have been quite the experience.
They aren't dating.
That she's been seen with Amber doesn't mean she's dating her. Eve herself once tweeted that for people to assume that she only hangs out with Amber so that she can sleep with her is ridiculous. Amber really needs a friend right now. Although people might not like Eve, she seems to be a good and loyal friend to Amber by being there for her and helping her stay safe. That's more important. I don't know why that's so hard for people to underatand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone tell me why my Twitter Amber Heard post recommandations are all from Depp fans now?

I muted many, many depp post and liked many, many amber post. But it's not changing. I know I can just go to the # but I did not need to before. I don't know what changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's say she is one of the lucky one to win an appeal that man and his fans will never leave her alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that woman laura doxxed saying it's kamilla with no evidence other than 1) they are both black 2) the doxxed woman works for a pr firm and they're convinced kamilla is on amber's pr team bc they can't bring themselves to believe she genuinely has supporters and 3) kamilla uses art of black women as her pfps and the doxxed woman had art of black women on her pinterest account is suing! ha. maybe that crazy old grandma will learn a lesson and stop harassing people. why did she think going after someone who works in pr would be a good idea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 00:00
that woman laura doxxed saying it's kamilla with no evidence other than 1) they are both black 2) the doxxed woman works for a pr firm and they're convinced kamilla is on amber's pr team bc they can't bring themselves to believe she genuinely has supporters and 3) kamilla uses art of black women as her pfps and the doxxed woman had art of black women on her pinterest account is suing! ha. maybe that crazy old grandma will learn a lesson and stop harassing people. why did she think going after someone who works in pr would be a good idea?
Those fuckers got what they wanted they silence Kamilla her account is gone

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Did she voluntarily leave or did Twitter suspend her? What a damn shame! Assholes always win!😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 01:02
Did she voluntarily leave or did Twitter suspend her? What a damn shame! Assholes always win!😑
She voluntarily deactivated, she says it's just temporary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yes, it's obvious they are dating. Funny no one wants to admit it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 06:44
Guest wrote:

Yes, it's obvious they are dating. Funny no one wants to admit it :rofl:
Was she dating Eve last year? I remember speculating about who she could be dating last year but I can't remember any names or was it that it appeared she was single?

I miss when this thread was quieter and there was only a couple of us in here. Now it's a legal thread, somewhat understandably. But still. <_<