Ban Inquiries

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

I was banned recently but I hardly even post, could you please lift the ban? I read you need a previous post, so here it is:

viewtopic.php?p=4429116#p4429116

m0m0
Reactions:

Post by m0m0 »

does anyone know why i keep randomly getting IP banned from the entire website??? i dont post nor do i spend more than 15 minutes on here. what am i doing wrong? is it happening to anyone else? im so confused!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

m0m0 wrote:
19 May 2022, 03:28
does anyone know why i keep randomly getting IP banned from the entire website??? i dont post nor do i spend more than 15 minutes on here. what am i doing wrong? is it happening to anyone else? im so confused!
Just use a vpn. Sometimes it's not really your fault. Shared IPs and IP ranges could cause it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:46
m0m0 wrote:
Just use a vpn. Sometimes it's not really your fault. Shared IPs and IP ranges could cause it.
DA is there a good free vpn?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please assist.

When I use WiFi I can access the board. But when I use cellular data it reports I am banned. (It’s been this way for 2 years I just assumed it was common, but I don’t think so now!). :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 03:15
Please assist.

When I use WiFi I can access the board. But when I use cellular data it reports I am banned. (It’s been this way for 2 years I just assumed it was common, but I don’t think so now!). :sadangel:
Reg up and PM STMTH, AlexCabot or .JPG your IP address, so that they can see why you were banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 03:15
Please assist.

Cellular data provides dynamic public IP addresses, which have been used by other individuals (probably banned multiple times on the l chat) and vary each time the data is turned on or off.

The majority of home-installed WiFi is more private and gives you a static IP that is only used by your household.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear mods,
I am a regular poster on the IRENE thread. I made these posts:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79471&start=7100#p4625509
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79471&start=7100#p4628051
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79471&start=7350#p4637629
among others. I am a legit fan and support her on multiple platforms. Yesterday, I made the mistake of engaging with an individual with strong opinions about how the thread should be run, about changing attitudes toward the group, in-group shipping. I really regret engaging with them and making any potentially inflammatory posts. I am genuinely sorry for causing any trouble, I was personally having a tough time and decided to argue unnecessarily. I really value the IRENE thread as a space to discuss her/her career in a focused way and respectfully ask that you reconsider the banning of my IP address. Going forward, I promise to not engage in any arguments of that sort and simply stick to supporting the celebrity who I like a lot. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod can you please get rid of the troll on Ashley Benson's thread? He's spamming nonstop, people can't talk about anything there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why have I been banned for disagreeing with the absurd concern trolling on the First Kill thread. Why is only one opinion allowed there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2022, 14:35
Why have I been banned for disagreeing with the absurd concern trolling on the First Kill thread. Why is only one opinion allowed there?
Get a VPN, mods want a complete echo chamber in here and you aren't allowed to disagree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My house has been banned for the past week, even as I haven't posted in awhile. I no longer try very hard to post here.

Anon1234123
Reactions:

Post by Anon1234123 »

m0m0 wrote:
Was happening with me too but only when I wasnt Connected to Wifi for some reason. When I’m on wifi it’s not banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been IP banned twice in past week, idea why. What gives?
Not sure I’d even posted anything the last time :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 20:22
Been IP banned twice in past week, idea why. What gives?
Not sure I’d even posted anything the last time :hmmm:
Reg up and PM a mod your IP address. That way, the reason for the banning can be determined.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Mods- a post has been deleted in the British politics thread that was completely on topic about insurance costs rising and absolutely has to do with the current economic climate. The anon has been banned as well apparently for posting it. What’s going on?

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Dragonfish wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 20:48
Mods- a post has been deleted in the British politics thread that was completely on topic about insurance costs rising and absolutely has to do with the current economic climate. The anon has been banned as well apparently for posting it. What’s going on?
A mod flagged that IP as belonging to HK Phooey. A permabanned personality that's long haunted LChat. It's not unusual for any and all posts from a banned user to be deleted.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 21:02
Dragonfish wrote:
A mod flagged that IP as belonging to HK Phooey. A permabanned personality that's long haunted LChat. It's not unusual for any and all posts from a banned user to be deleted.
Thanks Dragonfish.
I’m not HKP! I am a Scot but there’s more than one of us on here. I’ve been here for at least 8 years.
I frequent that thread a bit, and often have convos with Dizz (though not seen her for a bit) and Dragonfish. I’d like to think they realise I’m not HKP! Pretty sure HKP doesn’t talk to Chickster on the cat feet thread :lol:

No harm no foul.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

.JPG wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 21:02
Dragonfish wrote:
Thanks for your quick response JPG. I don’t know who’s who, was just querying the deletion of that specific post because I thought there was an issue with the post, but thanks for explaining 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to have been banned from the entire site?? even to open this thread I had to use a vpn, I'm so confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was banned for being a "spambot" without ever making even one post. The mods are complete morons and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they are actually men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why I was banned? One of my posts https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4774355
Dont tell me because I said one volleyball player who is bi could be dating a man :eyeroll: I see that post is deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like a got banned because an angry kpop stan got pissed that I disagreed with the possibility of their fav being les... pls unban me. I will never do it again :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've just been banned. Reasong given? "regurgitating homophobic "gay=groomers" rethoric".
First of all, I never fucking said the gays were the groomers, don't remember the exact wording but never said the gays , more like the lgbtq community, THE QUEERS were sexualizing little kids and that the gay march had become a freaks and kinksters parade, all of which is true.
Can you considerate and unban me, please? I'm a freaking lesbian with opinions, ffs, and I've been on this boards for like 15 years. This is the ip that got banned https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4783755

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2022, 02:49
I've just been banned. Reasong given? "regurgitating homophobic "gay=groomers" rethoric".
First of all, I never fucking said the gays were the groomers, don't remember the exact wording but never said the gays , more like the lgbtq community, THE QUEERS were sexualizing little kids and that the gay march had become a freaks and kinksters parade, all of which is true.
Can you considerate and unban me, please? I'm a freaking lesbian with opinions, ffs, and I've been on this boards for like 15 years. This is the ip that got banned https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4783755
Are you using a proxy now to post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why was I banned for reporting the excessive and biased moderation in the MCU thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 12:46
I feel like a got banned because an angry kpop stan got pissed that I disagreed with the possibility of their fav being les... pls unban me. I will never do it again :dramaqueen:
FUCK off and stay out of the lchat you FREAK.

CallmeKP
Reactions: 0

Post by CallmeKP »

Hi!

I had to turn my WIFI off and the page reloaded and it says I’m permanently banned? I haven’t posted on the boards since 2021. I wasn’t even notified of being banned so I don’t understand why I would be banned to begin with. Can you look into it for me? I don’t know how to link the post or even find where my past posts are.

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 0#p3125941

Hopefully that works

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

CallmeKP wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 11:31
Hi!

I had to turn my WIFI off and the page reloaded and it says I’m permanently banned? I haven’t posted on the boards since 2021. I wasn’t even notified of being banned so I don’t understand why I would be banned to begin with. Can you look into it for me? I don’t know how to link the post or even find where my past posts are.

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 0#p3125941

Hopefully that works
The IP you provided is not banned , google '' what is my IP adress'' and then DM me or another mod so we can check.
1 Image
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 07:48
Why I was banned? One of my posts https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4774355
Dont tell me because I said one volleyball player who is bi could be dating a man :eyeroll: I see that post is deleted.
Bump. Please can you unban me? I mean I was right after all but anyway it already passed 3 weeks, please unban me. :angel:

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Bump. Please can you unban me? I mean I was right after all but anyway it already passed 3 weeks, please unban me. :angel:
your link doesnt lead to a post , to check if your ip is banned and why , you can either make an account here and wait for it to be approved or contact an admin or mod on discord . Once that is done Dm them your IP.

Do not post your IP here .
1 Image
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 02:45
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 19:37
Guest wrote:
your link doesnt lead to a post , to check if your ip is banned and why , you can either make an account here and wait for it to be approved or contact an admin or mod on discord . Once that is done Dm them your IP.

Do not post your IP here .
It works fine to me, it leads me to one post in the question thread about watches. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does CMA mean? I've been banned (have no idea why) and the reason given is CMA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I may have been misunderstood and got banned?
Two of my old posts:
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4832492
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4833002

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 22:55
What does CMA mean? I've been banned (have no idea why) and the reason given is CMA.
can someone PLEASE just answer this poster's question??? how rude.......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Not a mod but to help answer OP's question - I think CMA is a known troll or male poster on the forum. Short for Cookie Monster Anon? They discuss him on this page:

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3353971

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 07:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a mod but to help answer OP's question - I think CMA is a known troll or male poster on the forum. Short for Cookie Monster Anon? They discuss him on this page:

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3353971
i appreciate your taking the time to help answer anon's question :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know why a permanent ban has been issued on my ip?
Probably my last post
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79129&start=2250#p4859713

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 07:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=3353971
I'm the OP, thanks for replying. I'm not a male troll! In fact, I was using a VPN because my actual IP address has been banned for no clear reason. The mods here ban entire regions. You don't even need to have ever posted to find yourself banned. The model Lara Ghraoui even told a podcast that she has been banned from L Chat despite never having posted here - and there is a whole thread dedicated to her on L Chat!

These blanket bans on IP addresses and providers are ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A mod banned me because I posted a gif of Shuahua in a Korean thread. What's happening?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 03:58
A mod banned me because I posted a gif of Shuahua in a Korean thread. What's happening?
crying to the mods once your new trolling tactic has been exposed :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello!

Today I turned my wifi on and saw the message that I was banned and I'm not sure why. I am most certain that I did not broke the rules. I indeed engaged in a conversation (that I did not initiated) about a straight relationship on mia healey thread, but only saying that if i was her ex - without gender references - I would to try to go back to her. I did not in any moment diverted and talked about straight relantionship and proceed to talk about other subjects.

Can you please enlighten me the cause of my ban? Also can you unban me?

Thank you!!

You need to link one of your previous posts so we can check your IP. Or you can DM an Admin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 06:04
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 03:58
crying to the mods once your new trolling tactic has been exposed :yawn:
And the post has been un-deleted and maybe my ip was probably unbanned too. At least learn to report the right posts, dumbass paranoid somi stan. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm permanently banned yet again for unknown reasons. Can someone please explain? My last post was in this thread -- post #266. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178&start=250

This IP is not banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why was i banned? I didnt write anything against the rules, this was one of my last comments: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80415#p4881138

You had been banned for engaging in anti-butch discourse. Ban lifted with a warning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2022, 15:09
Why was i banned? I didnt write anything against the rules, this was one of my last comments: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80415#p4881138
Did you say something along the lines of "butches are more predatory" or something? If so, I can see why were you banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2022, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Did you say something along the lines of "butches are more predatory" or something? If so, I can see why were you banned.
No i told an anon not to compair lesbians with pedophillic women that go after school children. But apperently that gets you banned now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You had been banned for engaging in anti-butch discourse. Ban lifted with a warning.
I literally said nothing that is considered hate speech or anything banable. Where is the rule that you have to be pro butch and can not say anything critical against butches even if it doesnt involve slurs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2022, 15:46
Guest wrote:

I literally said nothing that is considered hate speech or anything banable. Where is the rule that you have to be pro butch and can not say anything critical against butches even if it doesnt involve slurs?
you don't have to be "pro-butch" in order to avoid making anti-butch statements or engaging in anti-butch discourse... there can be a nuanced difference between being pro-butch and being butch-respecting (or butch-inclusive)

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Please try to have an IP ready to give to before reaching out to one of us. If we ask and we're given four to five different IPs it's going to narrow down the chances of getting help.
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.