Emmerdale - Part III

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2501

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 13:23
Charity is pregnant? Jesus this show. I’m glad I checked out after the pandemic eps.

I’m trying to work out the family angles given Moira and Cains relationship.

So Cain would be an uncle to his daughters (half)sibling.
Uncle yeh. Not just that Issac will be the baby's first cousin through Moira and second cousin once removed by Cain. Also the baby will be his half sister's sibling. Debbie will be the baby's half sibling and step cousin and her half sibling Issac will be the baby's cousin. Kyle will be the baby's step cousin and second cousin once removed.
Sarah will be the baby's niece.

Rowan1234
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2502

Post by Rowan1234 »

Guestieguest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 08:42
Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 23:00
I know many refuse to see it because "vANItY foerevzz" but Suzy and Vanessa actually have potential, if only the show would actually show more of their relationship.
Sad that before now "Mackity" was almost accepted. But "Vanuzy" bring out the hate trains!
Believe me I was still on the vanity train and thought they were being left for the 50th to reunite.

But after the whole Charity is pregnant thing and that it looks like he is gonna be happy and sounds like guikts her I to keeping it I don't want Vanessa anywhere near that. Especially helping to bring up the child of the man Charity cheated with . All the near kiss stuff and recent mentions were to bait the vanity fandom and that's all I can really call that. Where they both are getting the positive feedback form I don't know and people wanting them to stay together even mack fans don't want him with Charity because it's clear she doesn't really love him but Vanessa. But hey Jane was clearly determined to have mackity win out over vanity.

So this will be 6 kids for Charity 5 biological and 1 by adoption that never gets mentioned by the show or journalists
I hope she genuinely gets an abortion. But it's not looking that way. Oh well

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2503

Post by Guest »

The fact Emma thinks fans love Mack and Charity 😂 even Mack fans hate the pairing

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2504

Post by Guest »

Just read Emma’s interview. She’s a d---

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2505

Post by Guest »

an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2506

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:29
an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:
an information for everyone emma prefers charity with mack

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2507

Post by Guest »

:yawn: maybe some people just need another obsession

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2508

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:29
an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:
an information for everyone emma prefers charity with mack
Cain first, she made it clear on live TV. but looks bad to romanticize incest in 2022

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2509

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:29
an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:
an information for everyone emma prefers charity with mack
Cain first, she made it clear on live TV. but looks bad to romanticize incest in 2022
i think poor vanessa is now in 4th place
debbie cain mack vanessa
charitys new baby daddy could soon take cains place

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2510

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:29
an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:
fuck off

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2511

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 15:39
fuck off
hmm, to talk to someone with such an aggression is a hint that something is deeply wrong with you I hope the second half of your life is nicer than the first one but I doubt it :hug: :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2512

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 15:30
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 14:29
an information for everyone who got the wrong end of the stick: to make this storyline is a choice the production team made not the actors

:heart: :heart: :heart:
an information for everyone emma prefers charity with mack
Cain first, she made it clear on live TV. but looks bad to romanticize incest in 2022
i think poor vanessa is now in 4th place
debbie cain mack vanessa
charitys new baby daddy could soon take cains place
its alright because Suzy will take over where charity stood in vanessa and Johnny’s life. suzy also cares about johnny rather than uses him to get v’s attention. vanessa did she she thinks suzy is the one.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2513

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 16:01
Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 15:39
fuck off
hmm, to talk to someone with such an aggression is a hint that something is deeply wrong with you I hope the second half of your life is nicer than the first one but I doubt it :hug: :heart:
what a weird comment

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2514

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 20:39
what a weird comment
:yawn:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2515

Post by Guest »

this story just seems to have got worse and more unrealistic as the months go on.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2516

Post by Guest »

Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2517

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2518

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
totally charity never knew vanessa didn’t think she was exciting enough. her reaction when vanessa said it said it all.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2519

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2520

Post by Guest »

There hasn't been storyline s with lesbians/ bisexual in their 20s for years and years.
Missing that representation.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2521

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:27
There hasn't been storyline s with lesbians/ bisexual in their 20s for years and years.
Missing that representation.
Instead of being on Suzy (for Vanessa who will be leaving) or making Mary gay, they could have brought on a younger lesbian couple. By next year I doubt the show will have one W/W relationship.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2522

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
again what do you get out of trying to change history? we know why she did it. she thought vanessa was going to end it with her. who cares what’s going on now that doesn’t change what happened before. and she managed again to stay away from him for a long time. you achieve nothing changing what happened to suit your own narrative. what’s happening now is happening. doesn’t change the past. seeing as you hate vanity so much why even bother coming here. you must have something better to do.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2523

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:27
There hasn't been storyline s with lesbians/ bisexual in their 20s for years and years.
Missing that representation.
Instead of being on Suzy (for Vanessa who will be leaving) or making Mary gay, they could have brought on a younger lesbian couple. By next year I doubt the show will have one W/W relationship.
What’s the point when Michelle way well be coming back and for whatever reason she leaves Suzy May manage time stay faithful. Suzy is staying on the show either way

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2524

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
Correct. She’s a witch

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2525

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
again what do you get out of trying to change history? we know why she did it. she thought vanessa was going to end it with her. who cares what’s going on now that doesn’t change what happened before. and she managed again to stay away from him for a long time. you achieve nothing changing what happened to suit your own narrative. what’s happening now is happening. doesn’t change the past. seeing as you hate vanity so much why even bother coming here. you must have something better to do.
''She thought". Charity's side of the story is the one that matters here of course.
I will repeat your words. Who cares what’s going on now, that doesn’t change what happened before. Vanessa was cheated on the day after she gave her son to Charity, when she was still fighting cancer (about which Charity never asked her for months). Such a love. When Vanessa got back to the village a year and a half later Charity was still with the "just one kiss I swear" guy, declaring her love for him, bringing Moses back just to introduce him to her new bf. The baiting playdate and almost kiss was just to generate drama between Charity and him in case you didn't notice already. Sure, she was willing to cheat on him, because that's her character (although she interrupted the moment first sooo hmm). She went to find him wherever he was, begged him, didn't defend Vanessa when he was attacking her in the pub, then told to her face that he was the one and this time she wasn't going to let him go (so much love and respect for her eh!), now she's going to have his baby;
I didn't change any narrative I just recounted what happened on screen (ssw is also there if you want to rewatch it or if you skipped it on purpose at the time). Now try to write your narrative from Vanessa's point of view, and without saying poor Charity was forced to do all of the above because that's not the story emmerdale has been telling

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2526

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
again what do you get out of trying to change history? we know why she did it. she thought vanessa was going to end it with her. who cares what’s going on now that doesn’t change what happened before. and she managed again to stay away from him for a long time. you achieve nothing changing what happened to suit your own narrative. what’s happening now is happening. doesn’t change the past. seeing as you hate vanity so much why even bother coming here. you must have something better to do.
''She thought". Charity's side of the story is the one that matters here of course.
I will repeat your words. Who cares what’s going on now, that doesn’t change what happened before. Vanessa was cheated on the day after she gave her son to Charity, when she was still fighting cancer (about which Charity never asked her for months). Such a love. When Vanessa got back to the village a year and a half later Charity was still with the "just one kiss I swear" guy, declaring her love for him, bringing Moses back just to introduce him to her new bf. The baiting playdate and almost kiss was just to generate drama between Charity and him in case you didn't notice already. Sure, she was willing to cheat on him, because that's her character (although she interrupted the moment first sooo hmm). She went to find him wherever he was, begged him, didn't defend Vanessa when he was attacking her in the pub, then told to her face that he was the one and this time she wasn't going to let him go (so much love and respect for her eh!), now she's going to have his baby;
I didn't change any narrative I just recounted what happened on screen (ssw is also there if you want to rewatch it or if you skipped it on purpose at the time). Now try to write your narrative from Vanessa's point of view, and without saying poor Charity was forced to do all of the above because that's not the story emmerdale has been telling
Standing ovation for you!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2527

Post by Guestiguest »

So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2528

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:22
So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different
they actually think it’s cute because he wants to be a dad. no one cares that she protested it at first and one woman said she should suck it up and have it because he wants it. again these viewers dont care about the woman in the story. the comments are all about him. emmerdale a show written by three women making a story about a man.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2529

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 14:28
Another thing that annoyed me was Charity always knew Vanessa felt like she wasn't exciting enough for her and she never reassured her without prompting. Yet she so easily tells Mack how he is not boring and how it's "sexy and hot" 🙄
No Vanessa only ever mentioned not being exciting enough during the casino argument and Charity was really shocked by that because she clearly didn’t think she’d ever given Vanessa reason to think she didn’t find her exciting. So don’t make out it was a common thing because it wasn’t. Charity was very forthcoming with how much she adored Vanessa and loved her and how exciting she found their sex life. We’re all a bit pissed off but don’t rewrite history. And notice that’s what she said to Mack and she’s never added any depth to it. It’s fun and whatever for them but there’s still not a lot of depth for her in it. She found Vanessa fun, dead fit, great in bed, and they had depth to them that can’t be replicated.
She adored and loved her so much that cheated the day after Vanessa gave her Johnny and with Vanessa still fighting her cancer alone. Just for a bit of fun, she said. Cheated with the guy she's now having a baby with, "the one" she could never stay away from since she met him
again what do you get out of trying to change history? we know why she did it. she thought vanessa was going to end it with her. who cares what’s going on now that doesn’t change what happened before. and she managed again to stay away from him for a long time. you achieve nothing changing what happened to suit your own narrative. what’s happening now is happening. doesn’t change the past. seeing as you hate vanity so much why even bother coming here. you must have something better to do.
''She thought". Charity's side of the story is the one that matters here of course.
I will repeat your words. Who cares what’s going on now, that doesn’t change what happened before. Vanessa was cheated on the day after she gave her son to Charity, when she was still fighting cancer (about which Charity never asked her for months). Such a love. When Vanessa got back to the village a year and a half later Charity was still with the "just one kiss I swear" guy, declaring her love for him, bringing Moses back just to introduce him to her new bf. The baiting playdate and almost kiss was just to generate drama between Charity and him in case you didn't notice already. Sure, she was willing to cheat on him, because that's her character (although she interrupted the moment first sooo hmm). She went to find him wherever he was, begged him, didn't defend Vanessa when he was attacking her in the pub, then told to her face that he was the one and this time she wasn't going to let him go (so much love and respect for her eh!), now she's going to have his baby;
I didn't change any narrative I just recounted what happened on screen (ssw is also there if you want to rewatch it or if you skipped it on purpose at the time). Now try to write your narrative from Vanessa's point of view, and without saying poor Charity was forced to do all of the above because that's not the story emmerdale has been telling
That is the story Emmerdale has been telling in part. If the thick ass audience can see it then it’s just you seeing it differently. There are lots of people who see it very differently to you are they all wrong to and not just vanity fans. Mackenzie fans see it the same way. No one’s saying she was forced to make those choice either you knob but she chose him as a second. That’s a choice she made because that’s what she does. If she can get some form of happiness then she’ll take it. And he didn’t attack Vanessa at all. No more than he did Charity and she didn’t defend herself either. And either you have a vpn so you reply to yourself but with a different ip or you and your mate just reply to each other agreeing all the time but its weird. This thread is about vanity if you don’t like it then go.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2530

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:45
Guestiguest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:22
So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different
they actually think it’s cute because he wants to be a dad. no one cares that she protested it at first and one woman said she should suck it up and have it because he wants it. again these viewers dont care about the woman in the story. the comments are all about him. emmerdale a show written by three women making a story about a man.
Exactly so I'm not seeing it wrong then. They are basically making Charity do whatever he wants having the baby included

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2531

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:45
Guestiguest wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 21:22
So I was on Facebook.when commentd pop up that people Ave left of the emmerdale page and most of then think it's so cute that mack and Charity are having a baby and she actually has the proper support this time and that mack didn't emotionally blackmail her. I've just watched thursdays and the fact he went off in a strop and she agrees to keep it Friday b3vause of that screams emotional blackmail to me or am I seeing something different
they actually think it’s cute because he wants to be a dad. no one cares that she protested it at first and one woman said she should suck it up and have it because he wants it. again these viewers dont care about the woman in the story. the comments are all about him. emmerdale a show written by three women making a story about a man.
they also all think that al was right to dump kerry and slagged her off when he is cheating on her. they hate the majority of the female characters when they speak out. some of the horrible comments that have been written by women about charity being pregnant and being a bad mum but expecting her to keep it for him are mind blowing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2532

Post by Guest »



how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2533

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
This.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2534

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
It was partly people from the shows fault that people kept waiting because they told people that all this stuff was just filler for Charity. They told people that. And the long game from their first scenes? No they weren’t. They slept together then he started working together but there was nothing for nearly 8 to 9 months and not one person can say they knew this was coming. If you do you’re a liar. They obviously decided at some point to do it for whatever reason but it was not obvious from their first scenes. It wasn’t obvious until he stole the watches. And don’t tell people how to feel and what to do. I don’t see why people in this fandom feel they have the superiority to tell people what to do. And despite all that when Vanessa came back they made Charity look very much like she wanted her back. So again don’t make out that people are in the wrong for thinking vanity would happen again. Soaps love a love triangle. They love making it seem like someone’s going on well with someone else and bam their ex is back and they want them back. So whilst it may be beyond you that doesn’t mean people were in the wrong for thinking it could happen. Because it has many times in the past.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2535

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 01:16


how there are still people waiting for Vanity after this day is beyond me, it was clear from their first scenes that Ed was playing the long game with them, plus all the screentime they got plus the 'super romantic' climax of SSW. 'slow burn, will they wont they, when they will have synchronicity, they couldnt synchronize their watches'... until they did. move on, for your own sake.
so you mean they were written like a lot of relationships that still fail. you’ve failed to mention how things were written in that vanessa was used to push Charity into the next stages. her getting a girlfriend for example. and for the first 4 months after vanessa’s return.
as soon as she came back charity stalked her and said it’s not like what we had.
she got dressed up for their play date and told pretty much told vanessa again that she was the best person she’s ever been with.
she lied very clearly when he asked if she wanted vanessa back.
she was happy around vanessa.
they then had the near kiss and she declared she wouldn’t give up on them.
she chased vanessa down and didn’t give a shit that he had left.
she opened up to Marlon about wanting her back and now she felt.
she wanted vanessa back and it wasn’t until vanessa said they should just be friends and ryan reminded her that mack existed that she even gave a damn.
she then bare face lied to him about what happened and what she did and how she reacted. the audience then went off charity and mack because of that. they even saw it.
so just because you’ve seen it one way don’t belittle people because they’ve seen things differently to you when the show has very blatantly made things seem very different at times.
the I’m better than you attitude you always posses on here and on twitter does your no favours.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2536

Post by Guest »

Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2537

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:40
Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity
people who act like they know shit make me laugh. were you sat in the writers room? vanessa and suzy do have chemistry. michelle suddenly leaving to not miss out on the seconds child’s nearly life but happy to miss some of teddy’s? other soap actresses with two children must be terrible mothers then for carrying on working. other women with two children across the world must be too. let’s report them to social services. or are you a man who thinks women should stay at home. and your dig at kate and the ross comparison makes it obvious who you are. Michelle’s little friend. i’ll send this to her. one of your mates said u don’t come on here because you’re blocked but everyone knows you have a vpn. the worst person in this fanbase

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2538

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:58
Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 07:40
Lawrence is Jane’s golden boy. in her head she feels she has created someone as compelling as Ross Barton when it is so obvious, even to the casual viewer, that Mack hasn’t even got a fifth of his popularity. It was always the intention to stick him with Charity because it was exactly what Ross did. He’s literally doing everything he did but Michael Parr did it ten times better. If Debbie was in the show, he would have been shagging both of them and she’d have been pregnant too.
They teased Vanity in an effort to troll the fandom. Job done. They they added Suzy to the mix. Hardly any chemistry with Vanessa but Martelle is a strong actress and trusted with grittier material.
Michelle is leaving soon. Probably for good, she may decide that she doesn’t want to miss early years of her children’s lives.
Emma, like Jeff, is here for the paycheque.
With any luck Kate will find a job elsewhere because she’s been a disappointing producer for the show. Failing to care about the community she’s part of.

Vanity are done. Emmerdale is now the era of Mackity
people who act like they know shit make me laugh. were you sat in the writers room? vanessa and suzy do have chemistry. michelle suddenly leaving to not miss out on the seconds child’s nearly life but happy to miss some of teddy’s? other soap actresses with two children must be terrible mothers then for carrying on working. other women with two children across the world must be too. let’s report them to social services. or are you a man who thinks women should stay at home. and your dig at kate and the ross comparison makes it obvious who you are. Michelle’s little friend. i’ll send this to her. one of your mates said u don’t come on here because you’re blocked but everyone knows you have a vpn. the worst person in this fanbase
Well that escalated quickly

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2539

Post by Guest »

This thread needs to be shut down

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2540

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 09:06
This thread needs to be shut down
It does

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2541

Post by Guest »

Agreed lock it.
There is no vanity anymore

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2542

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 08:04
Why’s this thread even open? It’s just a place for a certain fan and her gang of sheep to come and post constantly. Seriously people use safari and you use can see the IP’ addresses. Same people posting the same rubbish and even agreeing with themselves. Embarrassing.
Who cares about ip addresses. You seem to be fixated on that like a kid that claims their dad works at Microsoft 😂 oooh scary

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2543

Post by Guest »

Vanessa and Suzy holding hands in the cafe was pretty cute :$

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2544

Post by Guest »

shame we had to have a scene of mack sleazing around charity.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2545

Post by Guest »

Matty is just so irritating! Like jog on you little piss ant

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2546

Post by Guest »

You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2547

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 23:34
Matty is just so irritating! Like jog on you little piss ant
He's lost his sister he is entitled to be angry.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2548

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
how much worse can it get

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2549

Post by Guest »

Michelle and Kate will be on Loose Women tomorrow

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#2550

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:22
You thought the M/C storyline was bad....
Just wait until you see what they do with V.
This is just a heads up for those hanging on to false hope.
Take this with a pinch of salt but it will be public very soon.
There is zero hope for Vanity until/if Michelle comes back from maternity leave. Hopefully their fans understand and accept that it’ll be years.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ffvideo, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], spicy_momo, Trust-me, Yadom and 904 guests