Post by Guest »

she won’t be in any storylines soon again

Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:04
she won’t be in any storylines soon again
give it a rest you’re disturbed. who even thinks to troll at that time of night. get a life sad person

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we are not all of the same time zone, dumbass and who even thinks about going back to a job only to leave again. answer me why she was so special to audition with an actress who never has any scenes with her. vanessa should have been killed off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 04:02
we are not all of the same time zone, dumbass and who even thinks about going back to a job only to leave again. answer me why she was so special to audition with an actress who never has any scenes with her. vanessa should have been killed off
someone who has a life outside of work and she’s not the only soap actress to have two maternity leaves close together but bet you never slagged them off did you. so special to audition with her? god you dumb aren’t you. they have people the actors will be working with audition with them. happens all the time. you stupid piece of trash. guessing with the time difference where you’re from. go celebrate your fucked up country. all as dumb as each other. and get a life whilst you’re at it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 11:39
Guest wrote:
someone who has a life outside of work and she’s not the only soap actress to have two maternity leaves close together but bet you never slagged them off did you. so special to audition with her? god you dumb aren’t you. they have people the actors will be working with audition with them. happens all the time. you stupid piece of trash. guessing with the time difference where you’re from. go celebrate your fucked up country. all as dumb as each other. and get a life whilst you’re at it.
Is Michelle pregnant again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
nothing is confirmed just speculation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 12:44
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
nothing is confirmed just speculation
Supposed fans of hers speculating on her private life as usual then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She’s not “so special” most people do screen times and chemistry tests with new actors before they get the role. Emma, Karen, Roxy, Lucy, Natalie, have all done them in the last few years. So what a stupid thing to say. And they’ve had scenes. If you can’t see that the Leyla storyline is more the focus then that’s on you. And no she shouldn’t have been killed off. What a petulant child you are. And you call yourself one of her biggest fans? No one knows if she will get pregnant and if she does when that will happen. She could have another year or 18 months on screen. IVF is not a quick process. So she should have been killed off because she’s not back for another four years before leaving again and instead is back for maybe 18 months to 2 years. Why don’t you just stop watching. You’re a misery who only wants to troll. You offer nothing. You’re an intelligent at the bugs my neighbours kids have in their hair. Go find another actress to obsess over and then slag off behind an anonymous account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 13:41
Guest wrote:
She’s not “so special” most people do screen times and chemistry tests with new actors before they get the role. Emma, Karen, Roxy, Lucy, Natalie, have all done them in the last few years. So what a stupid thing to say. And they’ve had scenes. If you can’t see that the Leyla storyline is more the focus then that’s on you. And no she shouldn’t have been killed off. What a petulant child you are. And you call yourself one of her biggest fans? No one knows if she will get pregnant and if she does when that will happen. She could have another year or 18 months on screen. IVF is not a quick process. So she should have been killed off because she’s not back for another four years before leaving again and instead is back for maybe 18 months to 2 years. Why don’t you just stop watching. You’re a misery who only wants to troll. You offer nothing. You’re an intelligent at the bugs my neighbours kids have in their hair. Go find another actress to obsess over and then slag off behind an anonymous account.
the mentality of some fans is disturbing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 13:41
You’re an intelligent at the bugs my neighbours kids have in their hair.
what??? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanuzy over hallelujah :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 20:04
In my opinion they never really started 🤔. Hopefully not though because it would be a true waste of story and time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Today’s Vanuzy confrontation had zero emotional impact for me. I wish they had taken more time and care with them.

I won’t care until if Vanessa forgives her or dumps her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
they ain’t

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 22:16
Today’s Vanuzy confrontation had zero emotional impact for me. I wish they had taken more time and care with them.

don't ne daft it was a really good scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

not a vanuzy fan but that confrontation was brilliant actingwise. strong performances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I had to stare that for a while to grasp its meaning. What a dreadful portmanteau. First time I’ve seen it.

They should have named the Suzy character Dalhia - then we could have had Vandal :lol:
or Cilla - VanIlla :lol:

Or Cara - CaraVan

I’ll get my coat :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:

A “good scene” doesn’t necessarily make it emotionally impactful. What have the writers done to make the audience care that they are in conflict? We haven’t even seen Vanessa in weeks or them really interact.

Glad you enjoyed it but it felt empty to me. From my point of view they hardly know each other, because we really haven’t been shown otherwise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A “good scene” doesn’t necessarily make it emotionally impactful. What have the writers done to make the audience care that they are in conflict? We haven’t even seen Vanessa in weeks or them really interact.

Glad you enjoyed it but it felt empty to me. From my point of view they hardly know each other, because we really haven’t been shown otherwise.
Thanks for your reply!

Has much attention been paid to Suzy's and Vanessa's relationship in the past? Surely not!

But these scenes still have emotional power. Because there's also the story which is about Suzy's relationship with Holly and Moira. And it's slowly drifting towards its climax. Vanessa is in these scenes not only as Suzy's girlfriend but especially as Moira's friend. And because she doesn't want to expose Suzy she doesn't tell Moira the truth. Moira who is completely exhausted with nerves because she hoped to finally learn more about her daughter's death. Moira who has all our sympathies is not treated honestly. And neither Suzy nor Vanessa are completely bad people because of it. It's just all building up very awkwardly right now. And that's where the emotion and the drama comes from.

Also this was well played by all three.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 01:01
Guest wrote:

not a vanuzy fan but that confrontation was brilliant actingwise. strong performances
x10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 10:20
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

Has much attention been paid to Suzy's and Vanessa's relationship in the past? Surely not!

But these scenes still have emotional power. Because there's also the story which is about Suzy's relationship with Holly and Moira. And it's slowly drifting towards its climax. Vanessa is in these scenes not only as Suzy's girlfriend but especially as Moira's friend. And because she doesn't want to expose Suzy she doesn't tell Moira the truth. Moira who is completely exhausted with nerves because she hoped to finally learn more about her daughter's death. Moira who has all our sympathies is not treated honestly. And neither Suzy nor Vanessa are completely bad people because of it. It's just all building up very awkwardly right now. And that's where the emotion and the drama comes from.

Also this was well played by all three.
Taking into account todays scenes, I can agree that this storyline is giving Moira and Suzy great material.

Vanessa is just there but obviously this is not her story and never really was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanuzy are over for good because Michelle has had time off! So happy :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suzy said she loved Vanessa today. Can’t help but compare the care/time taken with Vanity before the I love yous to the way they chose to do it with Vanessa & Suzy.

Also getting kind of tired of the way Vanessa getting story’s where she is clueless, angry and unyielding. I expect her to forgive Suzy but where they go after that who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 20:39
Suzy said she loved Vanessa today. Can’t help but compare the care/time taken with Vanity before the I love yous to the way they chose to do it with Vanessa & Suzy.

Also getting kind of tired of the way Vanessa getting story’s where she is clueless, angry and unyielding. I expect her to forgive Suzy but where they go after that who knows.
all the couples are written so quick and with little care and attention. vanity were the last good written couple.
dawn and billy didn’t speak and she loved Jamie and then loved billy again all of a sudden
marlon and rhona only on screen when they need another development. got together and disappeared for months.
matty and amy may as well be forgotten about.
charity and mack just bicker and vanessa was used for every stage of their relationship in some way and they never seem on an even keel and again rushed a lot.
vic and david have had little development and act like a married couple.
marcus and ethan may as well exist for his dad.
charles and manpreet are shit. he loved andrea and got over her as soon as she died. they’ve had no real build up.

kim and will are decent and see are vinny and liv but thats it.

gone are the days that they develop couples and build them like vanity, Coira, jimmy and nicola, ross and rebecca and even robron.

they don’t care about how good the stories are they just want to get them out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Goodbye dirty Suzy! Disgusting drug dealer! Vanessa go speak to Charity she will be there for you! Suzy is only saying she loves Vanessa to save her skin and manipulate. We all saw it coming. Dirty liar. She did far worse than Charity and you all accept that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 22:05
Guest wrote:

all the couples are written so quick and with little care and attention. vanity were the last good written couple.
dawn and billy didn’t speak and she loved Jamie and then loved billy again all of a sudden
marlon and rhona only on screen when they need another development. got together and disappeared for months.
charity and mack just bicker and vanessa was used for every stage of their relationship in some way and they never seem on an even keel and again rushed a lot.
charles and manpreet are shit. [/i]he loved andrea and got over her as soon as she died. they’ve had no real build up.

gone are the days that they develop couples and build them like vanity, Coira, jimmy and nicola, ross and rebecca and even robron.

Woah, woah, woah. Not watched since last April.

What the hell happened to Manpreet and Rishi? They were such a bonkers pairing but Rishi was a sweetheart and now she’s gone back to Charles? Don’t care, just tell me Rishi is ok ✅

Evole00
Reactions:

Post by Evole00 »

Vanessa/Suzy are dead in the water. They had no chemistry anyway. Look how Emmerdale treats us. They don't care and never did. Hope Suzy dissappears now from existence. The public hate her more than we do. Let's hope Matty kills her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Evole00 wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 02:32
Vanessa/Suzy are dead in the water. They had no chemistry anyway. Look how Emmerdale treats us. They don't care and never did. Hope Suzy dissappears now from existence. The public hate her more than we do. Let's hope Matty kills her
they do have chemistry babes and they’ll make up and it will be glorious. the public don’t hate her they’re turning more and more in her favour even a lot of vanity fans feel sympathy towards her. she’s still filming and she’s still there. go back to twitter and be a pain on there would you. and how emmerdale treats us? grow up you small minded human. no couple is being written good but you expect glory because we’re something special are we?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 06:31
Evole00 wrote:
they do have chemistry babes and they’ll make up and it will be glorious. the public don’t hate her they’re turning more and more in her favour even a lot of vanity fans feel sympathy towards her. she’s still filming and she’s still there. go back to twitter and be a pain on there would you. and how emmerdale treats us? grow up you small minded human. no couple is being written good but you expect glory because we’re something special are we?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 01:26
Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 22:05
Guest wrote:

charles and manpreet are shit. [/i]he loved andrea and got over her as soon as she died. they’ve had no real build up.

Woah, woah, woah. Not watched since last April.

What the hell happened to Manpreet and Rishi? They were such a bonkers pairing but Rishi was a sweetheart and now she’s gone back to Charles? Don’t care, just tell me Rishi is ok ✅

Yeah they broke up and now she’s with Charles and it’s a bit pointless but Rishi is fine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 06:31
Evole00 wrote:
I believe they’ll get back together but I doubt it’ll be glorious. I neither love or hate Suzy, or Vanuzy because they haven’t been given enough story for me to have a strong opinion. Hopefully that’ll change, doesn’t even have to be big screen time as long as it’s meaningful.

If Michelle is pregnant then I have no problem with Vanuzy staying together until she gets back from her leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think that was the first time Suzy told Vanessa she loves her or they've said it off camera?
Does anyone think they will actually get back together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 15:05
Do you think that was the first time Suzy told Vanessa she loves her or they've said it off camera?
first time and yes they will for now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 15:05
I don’t know if it was the first time or not since Vanessa mentioned the word the other day. Vanessa is clearly upset next week if she is drowning her sorrows, so Suzy returning and fighting for her should feel good and may be what she thinks she needs more than anything. It is the advice she just gave Jai after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa saying Suzy stinks of Marshmallows ewww :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Ness loves Suzy too :spy: she wants to sleep with her hoodie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do find it amusing that they were all banging all about the coke and drugs but Vanessa got sloshed on a school night. :lol:

Drugs are bad but drinking and getting intoxicated is good. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 20:21
I think Ness loves Suzy too :spy: she wants to sleep with her hoodie
I think Vanessa desperately wants to settle down but keeps (as she said) getting liars and cheats.

If she takes Suzy back, she is asking to get hurt again. She wants a nice girl, then she should go and find one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa doesn't know if she wants to sleep with the hoodie or burn it :rofl: :dramaqueen:

and MH played it so cute and funny :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact I've seen some so called Vanity fans praise Mack just because he wants to harm Suzy is sickening! How can any self respecting lesbian act like this? Just say you see Suzy as a threat to Vanity and leave. No need to praise what destroyed Vanity!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 23:56
The fact I've seen some so called Vanity fans praise Mack just because he wants to harm Suzy is sickening! How can any self respecting lesbian act like this? Just say you see Suzy as a threat to Vanity and leave. No need to praise what destroyed Vanity!
i agree it’s disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seeing Vanessa so lonely and desperate is heartbreaking :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea Martelle was dating a woman 🤯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 15:09
I had no idea too but thanks to CSI L Chat we all know now thanks, love! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She isn’t, she has a boyfriend and they’ve been together for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She’s not she’s dating a man you prize prat he put her on his story the other day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 16:05
Guest wrote:
She’s not she’s dating a man you prize prat he put her on his story the other day
You stalking her so called man. Weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No I’m not but other people are and they were at the beach together or something. I don’t even follow Emma or Michelle on social media. Their personal lives and pictures bore me. Not interested in them just the characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No I’m not but other people are and they were at the beach together or something. I don’t even follow Emma or Michelle on social media. Their personal lives and pictures bore me. Not interested in them just the characters.
That's BS and you know it :rofl: what other people? No one but you is stalking him.

Drunkberry
Reactions:

Post by Drunkberry »

Does anyone Remeber Charlotte as Played by Emily Head seems to be typecast into playing Bitches who stupid boys lust over She also Played Carli Inbetweeners and Maddie on Hollyoaks If i recall correctly she always plays the same bitch which one did she get kiled by a falling cow on fire? That was hilarious :lol: :lol: