BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 10:43

:wub:
That first pic Mmmm. Was anyone else surprised how good the kiss was? I don’t know what I was expecting...but it looked like they were fully in love with each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG it's true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 16:16
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:38
After seeing this tweet, I just remembered this interview of Jodie saying they got the giggles filming this boat scene with Sandra. SO many bloopers that we'll never get to see I'm sad :sadangel:
We were filming on a boat a couple of weeks ago, and we got the giggles because I had to drive the boad on the wide, which I did, to my surprise.
And there was lots of wind, and it was very James Bond. And then when we came in for the close-ups, they had to maneuver the boat slowly, so there was no wind in my hair. But we had to act like the boat was going fast, which was absurd and hilarious.
And then, of course, when it came round to her close-up the wind picked up and she looked like she was flying through the air. So we’ve had lots of little silly moments like that.
I’ve never seen this pic before, it sounds like they had fun during these scenes :lol:
Yeah I bet they had :'( But actually it's not a new pic, it's just a screenshot from the scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:03
Guest wrote:

That first pic Mmmm. Was anyone else surprised how good the kiss was? I don’t know what I was expecting...but it looked like they were fully in love with each other
Definitely surprised here. I always assumed it would be hot, because they are hot + good actors and have insane chemistry, plus I've seen how they kissed other scene partners, I wasn't TOO worried like some others, but nothing could have prepared me for how actually good and natural-looking it'd be, nor that it would last nearly a full whole minute of basically them making out. I was expecting just an intense kiss. Even more impressing knowing Sandie didn't rehearsed it prior, the director didn't step in to tell them anything, and Sandie themselves hadn't talked about what to do in it, just "went for it and it felt really, really, good." :lol: :heart: If only the writers hadn't been cunts and let VE reunite sooner, we could have got even more deliciousness. I lolled when Sandra said she felt the boat kiss was too short so she didn't like it, god bless her for she made them write a private one. I'm sure Sandie would have been down for a sex scene too, and sold it perfectly, idk about Jodie (I've only seen her in other two stuff outside KE) but Sandra has done v racy scenes too in the past, I think they both would have found that physically connection pivotal so they would have been okay with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely surprised here. I always assumed it would be hot, because they are hot + good actors and have insane chemistry, plus I've seen how they kissed other scene partners, I wasn't TOO worried like some others, but nothing could have prepared me for how actually good and natural-looking it'd be, nor that it would last nearly a full whole minute of basically them making out. I was expecting just an intense kiss. Even more impressing knowing Sandie didn't rehearsed it prior, the director didn't step in to tell them anything, and Sandie themselves hadn't talked about what to do in it, just "went for it and it felt really, really, good." :lol: :heart: If only the writers hadn't been cunts and let VE reunite sooner, we could have got even more deliciousness. I lolled when Sandra said she felt the boat kiss was too short so she didn't like it, god bless her for she made them write a private one. I'm sure Sandie would have been down for a sex scene too, and sold it perfectly, idk about Jodie (I've only seen her in other two stuff outside KE) but Sandra has done v racy scenes too in the past, I think they both would have found that physically connection pivotal so they would have been okay with it.
I can’t believe the writers thought we’d be satisfied with a one second boat kiss smh. Idk why I’m surprised after the ending they gave us but Sandra really came through for us! I agree, they would’ve both been down for doing a sex scene because it would make sense for their characters to consummate their relationship after years of sexual tension.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:06
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 11:44
idk much about astrology, thoughts?

Actually now that I think about it, Scorpio personality traits do match Eve’s, she’s intense, smart, drawn to the dark side, enjoys research...has a sting in her tail.
were people saying Taurus just because the Eve's bday episode from s3 happened on May? I've seen people saying she could be a Virgo too, and while she def has some of those traits, Virgos are also super organized and precise, Eve is too messy and reckless for that. So I lean for either Scorpio or Taurus , as well. I know V was made a pisces just because of Jodie's bday, but in some ways, it actually fits V very well, the childlike attention-seeking tendencies for example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It really is one of the best, if not best, onscreen kisses I've ever seen. Typically highly-anticipated kisses give me secondhand embarrassment. The lead-up into a kiss often times can be cringy...I was so happy we didn't get the clichéd play-fight-leading-into-intense-stares-leading-to-a-kiss type thing. Instead we got V stealing a kiss on the cheek which was both adorable and felt very in-character.

For the actual kissing, either the actors are trying too hard to make the kiss sexy, or the scene is edited with too many quick cuts, zoomed-in camera angles, and dark lighting designed to increase the intensity but in actuality making it less enjoyable to watch. The road kiss was the opposite of that. There was minimal editing, it was well-lit, and Sandie eased into the various phases of the kiss so naturally.

The thing that surprised me most about the VE kiss was how joyful it made me feel. With VE's history, I expected it to be very emotional, intense, and maybe have the same vibe as hate sex LOL. But instead we get treated to the happiest we've ever seen these two, and I totally bought it. The characters truly looked and felt like they were in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anons, have you managed to get Killing Eve out of your system?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:01
Pretty much. I had to write 3 songs, a fanfic, and a treatment for a musical re: V’s psychopathy to deal, but I feel better now.
:lol: :shifty:
Still cannot wrap my head around the absolute disregard for storytelling continuity prevalent in S4. Let KE the TV show end here—NO spin-offs—and let Luke tend to his wounded characters and shattered arcs. I guarantee we have not heard the last of Villanelle and Eve. Long live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:27
OMG it's true

The gays really do notice everything :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think I have read almost every single good Killing Eve fic imaginable so that amounts to well over +600K words? Waiting for the good ones to update weekly also - so no, and I don't think I'll ever fully. But I definitely don't feel the fatigue of that traumatizing ending encapsulating my all waking thoughts. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
I think I have read almost every single good Killing Eve fic imaginable so that amounts to well over +600K words? Waiting for the good ones to update weekly also - so no, and I don't think I'll ever fully. But I definitely don't feel the fatigue of that traumatizing ending encapsulating my all waking thoughts. :tinfoil:
Have you red Moscow rules anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I thought I had gotten over it but a KE related post came up on my ig feed and then i remembered the finale and I got angry, I will never be able to re watch the show, the image of Villanelle dying in that dirty river keeps popping on my mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 08:07
:rofl:

Is this true? Sandra is so extra :rofl: I love her for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After seeing this tweet, I just remembered this interview of Jodie saying they got the giggles filming this boat scene with Sandra. SO many bloopers that we'll never get to see I'm sad :sadangel:
We were filming on a boat a couple of weeks ago, and we got the giggles because I had to drive the boad on the wide, which I did, to my surprise.
And there was lots of wind, and it was very James Bond. And then when we came in for the close-ups, they had to maneuver the boat slowly, so there was no wind in my hair. But we had to act like the boat was going fast, which was absurd and hilarious.
And then, of course, when it came round to her close-up the wind picked up and she looked like she was flying through the air. So we’ve had lots of little silly moments like that.
I’ve never seen this pic before, it sounds like they had fun during these scenes :lol:
Aw i really wished we could get bloopers like some other shows. We only got those bts videos over the years, with the commentary, where we saw some glimpses of the bts fun. In one Sandra was dancing around with Jodie giggling. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 08:57
Guest wrote:

DA definitely true bc I remember someone else from Greys mentioned something pretty similar about Sandra, in Shonda's book she's mentioned various times I recall. Her metaphors are pretty extra too. Once Phoebe said that after they got closer pre s1, Sandra told her she wanted to live in her vagina AHAH I think Sandra is attracted to talented people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not really, Anon. The only way I've been able to deal is by trying to support any worthwhile causes, reading loads of fanfics, replacing the last few minutes so I can do my re-watches in peace, getting rid of every scene that doesn't have either E or V or both in it, and doing another one where I flipped all the scenes - that's been kinda interesting because you notice different things and nuances and they feel like new episodes. Clearly KE is not out of my system lol but I don't feel as angry or sad anymore because I've practically erased that ending from my mind, so it isn't completely ruined for me. But I still feel like I'm waiting for something like a lot of other fans and I haven't been able to shake that yet. So, what else is there to do except to try and make the most out of what we actually have so we can live with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Not really, Anon. The only way I've been able to deal is by trying to support any worthwhile causes, reading loads of fanfics, replacing the last few minutes so I can do my re-watches in peace, getting rid of every scene that doesn't have either E or V or both in it, and doing another one where I flipped all the scenes - that's been kinda interesting because you notice different things and nuances and they feel like new episodes. Clearly KE is not out of my system lol but I don't feel as angry or sad anymore because I've practically erased that ending from my mind, so it isn't completely ruined for me. But I still feel like I'm waiting for something like a lot of other fans and I haven't been able to shake that yet. So, what else is there to do except to try and make the most out of what we actually have so we can live with it.
X2 Same here anon, I think in the back of my mind I’m waiting for a new season and then I remember that’s it’s over. But it doesn’t feel over? Idk..its a weird feeling of incompletion and it’s probably because the ending felt like a bad dream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA definitely true bc I remember someone else from Greys mentioned something pretty similar about Sandra, in Shonda's book she's mentioned various times I recall. Her metaphors are pretty extra too. Once Phoebe said that after they got closer pre s1, Sandra told her she wanted to live in her vagina AHAH I think Sandra is attracted to talented people.
Actors can get away with saying outrageous stuff, they’re lucky. If I was to say something like that about someone I admire in a professional setting, I’d probably be fired :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 Same here anon, I think in the back of my mind I’m waiting for a new season and then I remember that’s it’s over. But it doesn’t feel over? Idk..its a weird feeling of incompletion and it’s probably because the ending felt like a bad dream.
X3. I think for me it’s at least partly because nobody from production has acknowledged their colossal fuckup. I was never an episode 9 truther, but I can understand why someone would be, because it does feel like they should have addressed it, either by apologizing or fixing it somehow, and they haven’t apologized, so…

Anyway, I’m coping by reading fanfic, embracing the Reddit book ending as canon, and continuing to bitch about it here, which only helps because the rest of you are here, too. Thanks for wallowing in our collective trauma with me, anons. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X3. I think for me it’s at least partly because nobody from production has acknowledged their colossal fuckup. I was never an episode 9 truther, but I can understand why someone would be, because it does feel like they should have addressed it, either by apologizing or fixing it somehow, and they haven’t apologized, so…

Anyway, I’m coping by reading fanfic, embracing the Reddit book ending as canon, and continuing to bitch about it here, which only helps because the rest of you are here, too. Thanks for wallowing in our collective trauma with me, anons. :dance2:
Yeah, I agree. I don’t think we’ll ever really get over it until some sort of cosmic karma is achieved. They acknowledge their fuckup, they’re shit out completely at the Emmy’s, the spinoff fails spectacularly (with our help). I don’t know, some kind of acknowledgment from someone. Something.
I was thinking yesterday bc some people on Twitter were talking about how very stupid the 12 and boat plot were, the blue light, Carolyn/Helene-everything . And I thought, season 4 came off like a CW or ScyFy show, with a cheesy plot. The religious nonsense, which was written for no other reason than the writer trying to be provocative. Season 4 was written for the critics, not the fans. And in the end, both ended up hating it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:34
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I don’t think we’ll ever really get over it until some sort of cosmic karma is achieved. They acknowledge their fuckup, they’re shit out completely at the Emmy’s, the spinoff fails spectacularly (with our help). I don’t know, some kind of acknowledgment from someone. Something.
I was thinking yesterday bc some people on Twitter were talking about how very stupid the 12 and boat plot were, the blue light, Carolyn/Helene-everything . And I thought, season 4 came off like a CW or ScyFy show, with a cheesy plot. The religious nonsense, which was written for no other reason than the writer trying to be provocative. Season 4 was written for the critics, not the fans. And in the end, both ended up hating it.
My thoughts exactly. It was definitely a far cry from season one, that’s for sure. If you were to watch them back to back it’s like 2 different shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
last year, after so many of us asking =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:35
I’m still angry with how they wasted a whole episode of Villanelle and Carolyn bonding...it was basically pointless filler and in retrospect feels like another layer of betrayal to the audience.Wtf was the point of it all and what kind of message did the finale send out..? Villanelle got her karma cause she didn’t deserve true happiness, Eve survives because she’s an ‘every woman’ and Carolyn gets to carry on being a sociopath because she was better at playing the game and so the bad guys ultimately win because the twelve can’t be defeated. Ok, great. At least make Villanelles death actually fucking mean something if you’re gonna end it like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And also for a show with such strong female characters, to have Carolyn turn on Eve and Villanelle somehow makes it worse? Idk the whole thing is so shitty. We all knew Carolyn was shady af but I always thought that deep down she might be a good person. They made her a somewhat sympathetic character after Kennys death but even that storyline amounted to nothing. She basically had zero redeeming qualities left at the end so why the hell did the writers think that anyone anyone would be interested in a spin off? Sorry for the rant but I’m still processing the whole thing :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wooo, Sandra was appointed to the Order of Canada, the country’s highest civilian honor :o

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 00:27
wooo, Sandra was appointed to the Order of Canada, the country’s highest civilian honor :o

aww so well deserved! so happy for Sandra :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 01:56
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 00:27

aww so well deserved! so happy for Sandra :queen:
Yay! Go Sandra! Such a Queen :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 04:50
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
Have you red Moscow rules anon?
I have been following that one! And oh my the last update was a lot more spicy than I was expecting :$ I like how they're incorporating Jess into the storyline more. I've always liked her character and actress, wish we got more Jess. But again, this is the reason why I like these fics so much, they explore so well on parts of the story that should have been there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Once Phoebe said that after they got closer pre s1, Sandra told her she wanted to live in her vagina AHAH I think Sandra is attracted to talented people.
Actors can get away with saying outrageous stuff, they’re lucky. If I was to say something like that about someone I admire in a professional setting, I’d probably be fired :rofl:
DA you guys forgot PWB reply :lol: she was like yes pls "the door" is wide open hahahah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:41
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Once Phoebe said that after they got closer pre s1, Sandra told her she wanted to live in her vagina AHAH I think Sandra is attracted to talented people.
DA you guys forgot PWB reply :lol: she was like yes pls "the door" is wide open hahahah
:rofl: I hope they work on a project together in the future. I want to manifest PWB writing a film with Sandra and Jodie playing lovers :fingcross: :zaza:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm with Sandra here, the kiss was too short and it would have been shitty if we only got this one, but I still loved it all in all, how desperate yet casual about it they were. I just have to laugh that after the majestic make-out road session, most totally forgot just how excited we were when we were spoiled VE were going to kiss on the boat :lol: I just wish they had used a better angle than this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

those are good too!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39569379 -- Whoever said “you can’t take it with you” was wrong. I take you with me everywhere I go.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39900 ... s/99907989 -- period AU, this is amazing

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39992 ... /100150425 -- rubikswriter's 4x08 rewrite, on-going

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39994209 -- smutty one shot, elevator sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anons, do you think that Sandra and Jodie will work together in another project soon? I miss them so much :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 02:28
Anons, do you think that Sandra and Jodie will work together in another project soon? I miss them so much :bigcry:
I hope so but I doubt it anon. They’re both really busy right now but maybe one day :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this was twitted yesterday, how random, like how did they even find it? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 16:23
this was twitted yesterday, how random, like how did they even find it? :lol:

Well they gotta promote the show because it’s coming to Hulu this month I think, so they’re gonna take every “good” chance they get (like this tweet of the kiss that went viral again lol) not related to the backlash I guess :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SO good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know Annie's rising sign? Is it Taurus? I've heard of it before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 07:58
JODIE,sorry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 08:02
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 07:58
JODIE,sorry

Not sure, I think it might be Capricorn?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:40
Eve being the more emotionally constipated while in a relationship with a psychopath-like will forever be hilarious to me. :lol: she's lucky V loves her "Eve-ness" and finds her quirks sexy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:40
Eve being the more emotionally constipated while in a relationship with a psychopath-like will forever be hilarious to me. :lol: she's lucky V loves her "Eve-ness" and finds her quirks sexy
One thing is for sure, V would never find Eve boring! Eve's quirkiness is extremely appealing to V because she's constantly surprising her.