Cari Fletcher

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 20:42
So far she's been releasing music on an acceptable space of time between each, but i'm afraid that if her album doesn't go well they will start to treat her like shit and then it's when we can start to worry 😭
I kinda follow Olivia O'brien and I know her label it's putting her through hell to let her release her music and her previous project didn't go too well..

This shit it's trully making artists lose their desire and their passion to create, it so fucked up

I have a feeling this is what has been happening to Hayley as well, they are expecting A LOT from her newest release and idk but doesn’t seem like it did that well So far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 20:57
Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 20:42
So far she's been releasing music on an acceptable space of time between each, but i'm afraid that if her album doesn't go well they will start to treat her like shit and then it's when we can start to worry 😭
I kinda follow Olivia O'brien and I know her label it's putting her through hell to let her release her music and her previous project didn't go too well..

This shit it's trully making artists lose their desire and their passion to create, it so fucked up

I have a feeling this is what has been happening to Hayley as well, they are expecting A LOT from her newest release and idk but doesn’t seem like it did that well So far
Yeah, it's not going well, it barely hit 300k streams on spotify. But tbh/imo the song it's not that good and I expected a lot more from the video too..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Capitol must be very happy with Cari and Sophie going viral on tiktok lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 22:24
Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Which one?
There's a few, but these two have the most views

https://www.tiktok.com/@fletchersrosie/ ... 3831475718

https://www.tiktok.com/@lgbtcontext/vid ... 3831475718

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Which one?

I saw one of them that had 1.2 m views

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No way if they weren't hooking up. Cari looks like she really wants her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Which one?

i ship it!!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari is very smart and she was born for the entertainment industry. She did so much better than her team and the label did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 02:11
No, I don't think so, the moment cari realized it was getting the public attention she went all for it. And I mean it in the most respectul way possible, like the other anon said, Cari is really smart and she knows what she's doing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 14:59
haha
I died with this post 😂😂
At least Capitol can't complain about Cari's lack of effort bc she's been constantly active on that app

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 21:10
Guest wrote:
haha
I died with this post 😂😂
At least Capitol can't complain about Cari's lack of effort bc she's been constantly active on that app
Cari also commented on the post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss Cari's old music. I don't want to hear songs like GGG, Cherry and pussy is bible. I'm not one of those horny teenagers, Cari if you see this! Don't release songs like that again. 🙏🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 21:22
Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 21:10
Guest wrote:
haha
I died with this post 😂😂
Cari also commented on the post
Oh didn't see it before, teaaa. But at least we have new content that way 🥴

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kinda disappointed that most artists didn't post anything about the shooting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
No, I don't think so, the moment cari realized it was getting the public attention she went all for it. And I mean it in the most respectul way possible, like the other anon said, Cari is really smart and she knows what she's doing
I don't think she is that good actress, she has good chemistry with Sophie in these vids, but for example in cherry, she doesn't have any with the girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did the mods delete the comment that said Fletcher’s family are Trump supporters? It’s been publicly confirmed so why hide the truth??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:19
Why did the mods delete the comment that said Fletcher’s family are Trump supporters? It’s been publicly confirmed so why hide the truth??
Because stans and John don’t want people to know the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Where was this publicly confirmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
Someone posted a screenshot on this thread I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They are registered republicans which doesn’t mean they are trump supporters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 13:13
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They are registered republicans which doesn’t mean they are trump supporters
Can you name some of the good republicans they could have supported instead then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think she is that good actress, she has good chemistry with Sophie in these vids, but for example in cherry, she doesn't have any with the girl
I think it's bc Cari and Sophie became good friends since the tour started and Cari got confortable with her to do those things on stage. I srly don't think she's fucking her bassist lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it's bc Cari and Sophie became good friends since the tour started and Cari got confortable with her to do those things on stage. I srly don't think she's fucking her bassist lol
x2

besides, Sophie is just a baby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari is playing two festival this weekend :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda disappointing at how tone deaf Cari is about the shooting situation. I understand that a public figure is not obligated to post anything about tragedies like that, but I thought she would’ve at least reposted something about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletcher is dating Sam Clark. Sophie who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:27
Kinda disappointing at how tone deaf Cari is about the shooting situation. I understand that a public figure is not obligated to post anything about tragedies like that, but I thought she would’ve at least reposted something about it.
You said it yourself, she is not obligated to do so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't think some generic reposts will do much difference honestly. At this point everyone knows what happened and everyone have their opinion about it formed. A few reposts on instagram won't solve the problem, it's a lot deeper than that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
I don't think some generic reposts will do much difference honestly. At this point everyone knows what happened and everyone have their opinion about it formed. A few reposts on instagram won't solve the problem, it's a lot deeper than that
Da. That’s true but at the same time many fans would like their favorite artists to be aware of the problems in the world and it feels tone deaf to see her just fully ignore it and you can easily question her opinion tbh. Not saying she’s supporting it but feels weird to see her post her good life while kids are dying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. That’s true but at the same time many fans would like their favorite artists to be aware of the problems in the world and it feels tone deaf to see her just fully ignore it and you can easily question her opinion tbh. Not saying she’s supporting it but feels weird to see her post her good life while kids are dying
While kids are dying. The dramatic assault words.
That’s just your big old ugly ego dying. Let people live, Shannon fearful of everything, control freak. 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I came here want to say the same thing. All the artists are posted about the shooting except Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I came here want to say the same thing. All the artists are posted about the shooting except Cari.
The way she literally just posted a story about wanting a sugar mama seems so insensitive and disappointing in the middle of all this. I know it’s not the end of the world that she’s not posting but seriously she’s a role model to many people, a post or two won’t hurt her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da.
And they will forget about it as soon as the next one comes.
I think it’s ridiculous how those artists go from “supporting” tragedy to tragedy just like they change clothes.
Cari is being much more real when she shares womens rights and Lgb current issues like she does than posting about school shootings once to never advocate for it again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you guys see Rachel's story? Maybe Ruby and Rachel are dating. :rage: This also explains why Ruby followed Cari. Rachel must have said a lot of bad things about Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The way she literally just posted a story about wanting a sugar mama seems so insensitive and disappointing in the middle of all this. I know it’s not the end of the world that she’s not posting but seriously she’s a role model to many people, a post or two won’t hurt her
the double standard here is ridiculous.
there’s people literally posting a supporting stories or post just for you to skip to the next and see a ad or them having a blast w friends.

Let cari be ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:10
Did you guys see Rachel's story? Maybe Ruby and Rachel are dating. :rage: This also explains why Ruby followed Cari. Rachel must have said a lot of bad things about Cari.
Ruby unfollowed Cari after Rachel and Ruby met each other. Rachel is the shitty ex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Ruby unfollowed Cari after Rachel and Ruby met each other. Rachel is the shitty ex

x2 now it makes sense!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da.
And they will forget about it as soon as the next one comes.
I think it’s ridiculous how those artists go from “supporting” tragedy to tragedy just like they change clothes.
Cari is being much more real when she shares womens rights and Lgb current issues like she does than posting about school shootings once to never advocate for it again.
DA unfortunate that the real issue is how powerful influence is. Caris apathy is making you even more apathetic. That’s the scary part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they’re both shitty exes tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rachel talk shit about cari to ruby... ruby believed it 😟

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That relationship is going to be a train wreck but they deserve each other! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I thought the same thing. And Ruby team Rachel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Rachel is cute in the story. I always wonder why Cari fell in love with Rachel. Rachel said she dated amber heard before. She's always dating celebrities and she definitely has game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lara, Sam, Sophie.
I ship Sophie and Cari. the other two girls seem to crave fame and want attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:37
Guest wrote:
Rachel is cute in the story. I always wonder why Cari fell in love with Rachel. Rachel said she dated amber heard before. She's always dating celebrities and she definitely has game.
Yeah, on the podcast Rachel said she dated Amber Heard for 2 dates but she wasn't very interesting and seemed crazy. She's on Raya - actually, she said she's over it and only really meets girls irl. I still can't figure out how this girl is known or what she even really does in the industry or for a job.

sdf654
Reactions:

Post by sdf654 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ya they look pretty happy out there ^_^
She once said in the podcast she's a "face" person.
IMO, Rachel just being Rachel
That's all :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, on the podcast Rachel said she dated Amber Heard for 2 dates but she wasn't very interesting and seemed crazy. She's on Raya - actually, she said she's over it and only really meets girls irl. I still can't figure out how this girl is known or what she even really does in the industry or for a job.
Da. Rachel loves to say bad things about other people. She has an ugly inside. Cari was unlucky to have a shitty first love.

+9+5io
Reactions:

Post by +9+5io »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:41
Lara, Sam, Sophie.
I ship Sophie and Cari. the other two girls seem to crave fame and want attention

Team Lara :wub:
It's fine everyone can choose to chase fame and want attention
Also, i don't see this has anything to do with who you end up falling for