US Politics

Reactions:

Re: US Politics

Post by Guest »

^ Is he admitting of guilt or did he "misspeak"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

!0 Black Americans were killed by a white supremacist who was radicalized by Republicans who use Republican propaganda...and you are whining about someone being transgender. Get some perspective.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:31
!0 Black Americans were killed by a white supremacist who was radicalized by Republicans who use Republican propaganda...and you are whining about someone being transgender. Get some perspective.
What precludes us from sanity on both issues? I never said the GOP wasn't evil. In fact, their corruption, and evil despotic aspirations are what makes this issue so pressing; it has huge electoral implications which have been and are currently playing out. Pretending it's not worth debating is not only immoral and cowardly, it's bad politics.

Also, why are you so willing to cede your place at the table and allow men to colonize women's spaces and issues?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's a troll trying to perpetuate the gender "replacement theory"? :tinfoil: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:05
Guest wrote:
It's a troll trying to perpetuate the gender "replacement theory"? :tinfoil: :lol:
good one. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A lesbian mom raised her son for two years. An Oklahoma judge erased that in 15 minutes.
https://19thnews.org/2022/05/oklahoma-c ... -equality/

Kris Williams was removed from her son’s birth certificate in a case experts say could test the boundaries of marriage equality.
For the first two years of her son’s life, Kris Williams read him the book “Love You Forever” before bedtime most nights. She took him to the park every Saturday.

In the middle of the pandemic, Williams cut out the cardboard babies on the front of diaper boxes and set them around the house — imaginary friends for W. when he couldn’t safely socialize. (The 19th has used only his first initial to protect his privacy.)

Two years after their son’s birth, Williams and her wife, Rebekah Wilson, had started to split.

The split was nasty, Williams said, but she wasn’t prepped for the news she would receive at the couple’s divorce hearing in Oklahoma City last January.

Williams and Wilson are legally married and decided to have W. together, according to Williams, with Wilson carrying the baby. But within 15 minutes of the hearing starting, Oklahoma County District Court Judge Lynne McGuire declared that because Williams had not adopted her son, she was not his legal parent. Williams was ordered struck from W.’s birth certificate. In her place would go the couple’s sperm donor, who was now petitioning for custody.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So this is 'pro-life'?
Reactions:

Post by So this is 'pro-life'? »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wtf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

After this Americans can decide whether to be a human being or a Republican. MTG and Abbott are the GOP, everybody votes agrees with them who votes for that piece of garbage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only assholes vote republican.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wtf: republicans care more about their gun rights than kids lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Schumer has to go, he's politically inept.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

#DEFUND THE POLICE

Some cops are less than useless. :argh:

Texas Police Lieutenant Says Cops Were Reluctant to Engage Gunman Because ‘They Could’ve Been Shot’
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/texas-polic ... been-shot/
A Texas Department of Public Safety official said responding officers were cautious as they entered Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas because “they could’ve been shot.”

Nineteen children and two teachers were murdered after authorities say an 18-year-old male entered with a rifle 12 minutes after he crashed a car near campus.

The New York Times reported the shooter was inside the school for about an hour before officers finally breached the classroom he was in and shot and killed him.

Reporters demanded answers during a contentious press conference Thursday afternoon. State law enforcement officials addressed the public a day after some parents with children in the school said they were prevented from going in by officers.

One girl inside the room reportedly bled for an hour after she was shot. She died at a hospital. It is unknown if that hour might have saved her life. [...]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 04:15
#DEFUND THE POLICE
The Young Turks and Defund the police on one page. jfc :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 04:21
Guest wrote:
#DEFUND THE POLICE
Why pay them if they don't do their fucking job?!?! :fool:

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#DEFUND THE POLICE
Fuck off kid murderer!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
27 May 2022, 06:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#DEFUND THE POLICE
Fuck off kid murderer!
lol what are you smoking?

TYT and Defund are no friends to any serious dems trying to pass gun reform legislation. The woman who has the most expertise on the topic, and pushed through the 1994 assault weapons ban (which nearly cost her her seat) is DiFi. The same DiFi that AOC and gang have been trying to run out of office for years.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... -democrats

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you're seriously posting Defund and TYT please listen to this leaked clip of congresswoman spanberger from the last election.

Audio:

Report:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and freshmen members of the Democratic Party's left wing took fire from Rep. Abigail Spanberger during a Thursday conference call among House Democrats, with Spanberger blaming poor messaging on the party losing seats in the House of Representatives.

Spanberger, a former CIA officer who narrowly flipped a traditionally red Virginia district in 2018, once again eked out a victory on Tuesday but said it shouldn't have been that close, and her caucus lost races they shouldn't have.

"The number one concern that people brought to me in my race that I barely rewon was defunding the police," she said in audio obtained by the Washington Post. "And I've heard from colleagues who say, 'Oh it's the language of the streets, we should respect that.' We're in Congress. We are professionals. We are supposed to talk about things in the way where we mean what we are talking about. If we don't mean we should defund the police, we shouldn't say that."

"Defunding the police" has proved to be an extremely unpopular policy position, with polling showing that anywhere from just 24% to 28% of Americans support the slogan/movement.
Polling has shown a majority African Americans do not support defunding the police.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article ... 707741.php

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 06:37
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#DEFUND THE POLICE
Fuck off kid murderer!

TYT and Defund are no friends to any serious dems trying to pass gun reform legislation. The woman who has the most expertise on the topic, and pushed through the 1994 assault weapons ban (which nearly cost her her seat) is DiFi. The same DiFi that AOC and gang have been trying to run out of office for years.

da
Not sure why you bring Feinstein into this but her time has come and gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 07:07
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 06:37
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#DEFUND THE POLICE
Fuck off kid murderer!

da
Not sure why you bring Feinstein into this but her time has come and gone.

bc she was instrumental in the assault weapons ban, which I stated in my post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 07:04
If you're seriously posting Defund and TYT please listen to this leaked clip of congresswoman spanberger from the last election.
You can support paying these fucking cowards who stand by and watch a class full of kids get slaughtered but I'm can not.

"They could have been shot"

Your JOB is to serve and PROTECT, you FUCKING COWARDS!!!!

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 07:18
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 07:04
You can support paying these fucking cowards who stand by and watch a class full of kids get slaughtered but I'm can not.

"They could have been shot"

Your JOB is to serve and PROTECT, you FUCKING COWARDS!!!!
Gun toting lunatic Republicans can masturbate to dead children, I despise them from the bottom of my soul.
Everybody who tries to relativize school shootings is an evil almost human blob of cell rejects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Memorial Day, 'Murica.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darn frustrated with the Dems. I’m a California voter. Voting ability opened several weeks ago. I already voted because of reasons. NOW a few Dems and unions have put out a few “vote for” mailers. Too late. I already voted. They had very little information out (with plenty of Dem candidates on the ballot) so who knows what will happen. I read the candidate statements, etc. Some faces will be primary only, but some are final if a candidate gets 50% plus one votes.

In my area, we were in Noonez (sp) district but now in McC@rthy’s because of redistributing. The Dems need to get their act together and back candidates that can beat the pubes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2022, 23:12
Darn frustrated with the Dems. I’m a California voter. Voting ability opened several weeks ago. I already voted because of reasons. NOW a few Dems and unions have put out a few “vote for” mailers. Too late. I already voted. They had very little information out (with plenty of Dem candidates on the ballot) so who knows what will happen. I read the candidate statements, etc. Some faces will be primary only, but some are final if a candidate gets 50% plus one votes.

In my area, we were in Noonez (sp) district but now in McC@rthy’s because of redistributing. The Dems need to get their act together and back candidates that can beat the pubes.
Qmtf races, not faces.

Also, the senate and representative races have several Dem candidates. No idea who they are, or what they stand for (at least at the time I voted). It’s weird, but there are very few ads on tv or anywhere about the candidates. If the Repuges play it right, they might gain a senate seat. The current senator (input by the governor when Harris left for VP) is on BOTH senate seat ballots. And a few Dems are on one or the other. One seat is for the Harris position, one is for Feinstein’s I guess. Again, it’s a primary but no idea who most of the candidates are or what they stand for other than sound bites (even in “print”)

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys better book your tickets to Europe

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-sup ... 8cf8d8a7b0

The concurring opinion by Justice Thomas says in the future the court should also reconsider rulings that protected contraception, same-sex relationships, and same-sex marriage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 15:58
You guys better book your tickets to Europe

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-sup ... 8cf8d8a7b0

The concurring opinion by Justice Thomas says in the future the court should also reconsider rulings that protected contraception, same-sex relationships, and same-sex marriage.
Why is USA reverting back to the 1950s??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

9 states already banned right after the ruling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone with a brain knew this shit would happen if Trump won. I guess voting for a gorilla was more important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What these means is based in the 14th amendment, gay marriage and contraception are now things that can be knocked down to the state to decide. Which means people in red states are in trouble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 16:14
What these means is based in the 14th amendment, gay marriage and contraception are now things that can be knocked down to the state to decide. Which means people in red states are in trouble.
Always been a migration out of the south by minorities, including us lesbians. Now, they are going after straight women in red states. I do wonder how the straights are going to respond. The south is winning the civil war with this. They wanted states rights in order to own people. Do people really think that 130 years have erased that attitude? They cannot own people, but they can decide how we behave now. All individual liberties are on the table to be removed. It does not just apply to us. How about the birth control? Allowed in the 60s and they want to remove that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

States are also making it illegal for a woman to travel to a state that allows abortion if the state they are a resident of restricts it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

United States of America, the place where is so difficult to ban weapon access but so easy to erase civil rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are people who voted for trump posting pro-choice messages today? :wtf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This week scotus decreed that states can control women's bodies, can't control guns and must fund religious schools.

Who voted for this shit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Left the States years ago and I’ve never regretted my decision, not once. Europe has its own problems but life’s easy here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 20:17
Left the States years ago and I’ve never regretted my decision, not once. Europe has its own problems but life’s easy here.
The us is top of the pile of "shithole" countries.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

100% GQP are going to make gay rights and marriage illegal in certain states before trying to push nation wide. They're already going to go after blue states for their reproductive rights.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 18:07
Because the main draw for Trump was to hurt anybody else but the 'people' that voted for him, which in hindisight its insane women didn't see this coming...he meant it only for white guys, he wasn't even coy about it.
The funny thing is that he put the hurt on the workforce in general and white guys also got hit...lol, its almost as he was talking about protecting a really, really, really small number of people...coff RICH PEOPLE coff...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 18:07
People didn't vote for him based on anything other than tribal identity. He was their guy, and after that they just wrote whatever fanfiction justified it.

Remember how shocked they all were when he went after the ACA? Or the guys insisting he would federally legalize cannabis?

Last election he didn't even bother putting together a manifesto to run on. Like, he literally did not have any clear promises or policies to run on. He offered them nothing except permission to be shitty and they lapped it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

...but her E-MAILS.