Dayane Mello

Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:41
She has an OF?? What in the desperate hell?
what's OF mean???
Only Fans 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:39
She hooked up with probably more than ten men this year and zero women and she is still talking about women. Which women?
She wanted attention, she is realizing that she has no career and that people are moving on so she wanted to have people talk about her again by playing a victim of bi-phobia, but it's getting repetitive "I am a free woman who believes in free love, leave me alone, my life is my life..blah..blah" she needs to find something else, like I believe there is a couple of persons negatively commenting on her posts but most people moved on and don't give a f*ck who she is "dating" now, and they all know that she will never date a woman, she really doesn't need to get into trouble to find someone to write those posts for her every time she is with a new guy, it's proof that she only does it to get people attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She always calls paps when she is with a new guy? Is she that pathetic? And most of them are just hook ups. I would be embarrassed if I had a kid to see me in few years only in gossip sites where they papped me with new guy every month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry anon you were right. D stole H's boyfriend and they are no longer friends. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Dayane literally introduce every random d--- she was fucking to Sofia? Poor kid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:57
Sorry anon you were right. D stole H's boyfriend and they are no longer friends. Lol
And I got shit for it when Dayane herself confirmed it, lol.

I'm sorry for the poor little girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she really going to lose long term friend for a guy she will dump in 2 weeks?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:46
Is she really going to lose long term friend for a guy she will dump in 2 weeks?
It's not above her, so yeah. She made fun of her too so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:
friendship goals, people who said that the real reason she resented R was because Zenga chose her weren't wrong.
I remember the quantity of material she posted about her friendship with H (with a touch of queerbaiting) how they are soulmates and bff material :eyeroll: and now she steals her bf :lolscroll: but then again she and her friends are the same, they deserve each other honestly, no woman who respects herself could be friends with D.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
friendship goals, people who said that the real reason she resented R was because Zenga chose her weren't wrong.
I remember the quantity of material she posted about her friendship with H (with a touch of queerbaiting) how they are soulmates and bff material :eyeroll: and now she steals her bf :lolscroll: but then again she and her friends are the same, they deserve each other honestly, no woman who respects herself could be friends with D.
Nah, I dont think she wanted plant but she was jealous someone wanted Adua and she stayed alone while she wanted any romance there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah, I dont think she wanted plant but she was jealous someone wanted Adua and she stayed alone while she wanted any romance there.
The nicknames you are using tell me everything I need to know and Dayane would throw herself on that man. People were just too busy pretending she was in love with a woman to acknowledge it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The nicknames you are using tell me everything I need to know and Dayane would throw herself on that man. People were just too busy pretending she was in love with a woman to acknowledge it.
Ok but why didn’t she do it then..she had plenty of time? Zenga is a plant he wouldn’t turn her down..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok but why didn’t she do it then..she had plenty of time? Zenga is a plant he wouldn’t turn her down..
Da where you watching the same show? He didn't want her. She threw herself at him repeatedly and he didn't want her especially when his brother basically told him to stay away.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. omg did Dayane fans never watch the show and only watched the rosemello scenes or are you all just a bunch of delulu fans who keep trying to deny what was happening :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He did... multiple times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh ok, I didn’t know, I didnt watch GF indeed. And I’m not a Rosmello or Dayane fan, I wasn’t trying to defend her. I just thought there’s no way Zenga would turn down someone who looked like Dayane cause he just seems like a passive type of guy all around. That’s all.. <_<

Btw. I saw Helena liked a tweet of someone saying “Poor girl” in reference to Sofia on the pic with Dayane’s new guy. I guess that friendship is def done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da where you watching the same show? He didn't want her. She threw herself at him repeatedly and he didn't want her especially when his brother basically told him to stay away.
DA she was attracted to him in a superficial level but she wouldnt pretend to be a couple for the show even if he wanted her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:37
Oh ok, I didn’t know, I didnt watch GF indeed. And I’m not a Rosmello or Dayane fan, I wasn’t trying to defend her. I just thought there’s no way Zenga would turn down someone who looked like Dayane cause he just seems like a passive type of guy all around. That’s all.. <_<

Btw. I saw Helena liked a tweet of someone saying “Poor girl” in reference to Sofia on the pic with Dayane’s new guy. I guess that friendship is def done.
D knows that Sofia is jealous if D is with someone else especially a man and she keeps introducing that poor kid to all the dicks she is fucking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She really fucked up this time. I hope her fans are realising this is the real her, she only likes her fans when they're buying her stuff 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

whats the drama this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This new guy looks really young. I look forward seeing how long it will last. If he stays with mentally unstable 33 year old with annoying kid for longer than 3 months, he really likes her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do her stans admit she fucked it up or they have excuses as always?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:50
whats the drama this time
She's fucking a guy Helena was with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:56
The second. 008 Helena is the bad guy to mello fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't imagine how a sane adult who has morals can Stan this woman. It's just incomprehensible to me she's such a bad person all over what is there to like? A backstabber she has done it repeatedly. She has no talent, she's rude, a mess, a queerbaiter, misogynist, homophobe..etc what is there to like? To do that shit to Adua (whom I can't fucking stand) I can understand since she has only known her for few months. But to do this to her long term friend over a guy who will dump her next week, is fucking insane. What are the qualities people like? Cause I had friends who liked her because they felt bad for her and believed her sob story, but at least they dropped her eventually. The rest? What the fuck?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean, the way Brazilian public and other participants of AFazenda reacted to her tells you enough about her.

And to think she thought she was 100% gonna win that when she entered lmao..not with that attitude sweetie. She literally brings NO ENTERTAINMENT to a reality show (I don’t count her “reality relationships”). She literally spent 3 months in that reality sleeping.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what’s the funniest bit? If she makes up with Helena sometime down the line, and Mellos start posting prints of all the things Helena said against her, she’s gonna start attacking them and saying they can’t control who she’s friends with :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her fans got Helena (who works on Instagram) to shut her page <_< also she's having an 80% discount for her onlyfans page :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, they're saying Helena is in the wrong :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 21:05
her fans got Helena (who works on Instagram) to shut her page <_< also she's having an 80% discount for her onlyfans page :fool:
I laughed when I saw that 80% discount, she is really desperate to sell her shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 21:03
You know what’s the funniest bit? If she makes up with Helena sometime down the line, and Mellos start posting prints of all the things Helena said against her, she’s gonna start attacking them and saying they can’t control who she’s friends with :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: it could be funny indeed, like "my life is mine, live yours bunch of psychotic" and they will call her queen, they just have no dignity at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is she posting there anyway? We all can find her naked pics on internet anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is that because she didn’t get the subscribers she thought she would?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
The second. 008 Helena is the bad guy to mello fan.
I saw that, I have no sympathy for H but how could they blame her for being betrayed and her bf stolen from her by her friend, they say that it happened to her because she was not a good friend to Dayane :fool: and I thought I saw all but D and the couple of fans she still have keep on giving.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her boyfriend is 23 :rofl:
She is really going to show up at the wedding with a guy 10 years younger that she has stolen from her best friend. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

did you watch the show, the plant turned her down every time he could

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA true but also he was fucking desperate for the story so he agreed to kiss her and maybe if Sam didnt know he liked Adua he would be desperate enough to start something with D to not seem boring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA true but also he was fucking desperate for the story so he agreed to kiss her and maybe if Sam didnt know he liked Adua he would be desperate enough to start something with D to not seem boring.
DA, You seem to not still understand that he.rejected.her.everytime even before the Sam question.
You didn't watch and you are still arguing, many people kissed that night and like them he was playing the game, he was never interested in her even for the story, you might find her irresistible but that wasn't his case nor the rest of the male population there, actually no one wanted her or to have anything to do with her.

Ddd
Reactions:

Post by Ddd »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 22:27
Guest wrote:
Is that because she didn’t get the subscribers she thought she would?
Many of her Stan had start Stan others like Woso players and volleyball players that are actually gay and talented

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA, You seem to not still understand that he.rejected.her.everytime even before the Sam question.
You didn't watch and you are still arguing, many people kissed that night and like them he was playing the game, he was never interested in her even for the story, you might find her irresistible but that wasn't his case nor the rest of the male population there, actually no one wanted her or to have anything to do with her.
Gross, I am not into Dayane at all. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think they were all predisposed to avoid her, half because they knew/heard about her on the outside and half because they knew her baby daddy, what's his name.
And in the end everyone was right not to touch that even with a 10 feet pole. The woman is toxic af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does the discord dedicated for her still exist? I wonder how they feel about all this those people could never accept the truth. I left the second i saw how she betrayed the nun, i felt bad for her at first and pitied her so i wanted her to win i guess i fell for her theatrics. Even though i dislike the nun's annoying weird boring shit i thought she genuinely cared about this mess so for her to do that to her because she started dating a guy and she was jealous was peak embarrassing behavior and i was like bye bitch to the whole show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 08:42
Does the discord dedicated for her still exist? I wonder how they feel about all this those people could never accept the truth. I left the second i saw how she betrayed the nun, i felt bad for her at first and pitied her so i wanted her to win i guess i fell for her theatrics. Even though i dislike the nun's annoying weird boring shit i thought she genuinely cared about this mess so for her to do that to her because she started dating a guy and she was jealous was peak embarrassing behavior and i was like bye bitch to the whole show.
They are still there, tracking the engagements of her IG posts :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 08:53
Guest wrote:
Are they all still blind to her shit and what she really is or did some seen the light?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are they all still blind to her shit and what she really is or did some seen the light?
If they had seen the light would they still be counting how many likes she gets on IG? :nails:
I mean the vast majority has left the building but the discord is still there and actively talking about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 09:01
Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If they had seen the light would they still be counting how many likes she gets on IG? :nails:
I mean the vast majority has left the building but the discord is still there and actively talking about her.
Seeing that her number of likes are low, some mentioning it and bringing it up could be seen as negative, kind of putting her down. Or not, I don’t know. Because her numbers are nothing to brag about, it is to ignore and keep quiet about if you like her :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is it actually still active? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 09:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is it actually still active? :fool:
Very much so :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane have had a fall out with Helena years ago and they have had broke friendship, the reason?
Dayane have had a hookup with man of Helena.

2022 the history is repeating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 10:43
Dayane have had a fall out with Helena years ago and they have had broke friendship, the reason?
Dayane have had a hookup with man of Helena.

2022 the history is repeating.
H shouldn't have forgiven such betrayal but like many people said D and her friends are alike, a bunch of men obsessed sluts and disloyal bitches who belong together, I never believed in any friendship D pretended to have with them or others, she is just too selfish and insufferable to have real friends.