Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Then in fall 2021, when Solomon went to a colleague for advice about a transgender student’s request for a gender-neutral bathroom, the staffer’s face darkened. “Let me give you a tip,” the woman said. “Don’t talk about anything LGBT. Don’t do it. Parents can get upset. Don’t do that.” Feeling terrified, Solomon did not think of protesting. “Oh,” she said, “sure.”
This is the mental LGB trans saviour type. A lesbian, or a woman married to another woman (for anons with "they're not lesbians").

Same old theme of many articles/interviews coming out of the mainstream media against Florida's evil "Don't Say Gay" whose name is never that: They feature self-proclaimed LG & Pan teachers claiming oppression, getting fired (no they didn't), etc. When you look into the details, it's the combination of their desperate tranny/tq+ activism, pushing totally inappropriate stuff and so on.

Of course the interviewed ones are real LGs & BP sluts claiming to be oppressed, this bill must be targeting them, gays, hence, don't say gay! :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:15
Speaking of oppression and 'evil others made them transition':

Really, strikingly heavy percentage of these trannies and non-binaries do come from the privileged background (socioeconomic, etc.). Indulging in the totally bullshit gender, queer studies, theories to feel... superior? Enlightened unlike the uneducated filthy masses?

Take Lena Dunham for example (no she's not an example of a butch at all or lesbian). Are all her insufferable attention stunts the products of the evil oppression she suffered as an ugly fatty? Or too much privilege, entitlement and mental instability?
What did Lena Dunham do to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 09:46
Then in fall 2021, when Solomon went to a colleague for advice about a transgender student’s request for a gender-neutral bathroom, the staffer’s face darkened. “Let me give you a tip,” the woman said. “Don’t talk about anything LGBT. Don’t do it. Parents can get upset. Don’t do that.” Feeling terrified, Solomon did not think of protesting. “Oh,” she said, “sure.”
This is the mental LGB trans saviour type. A lesbian, or a woman married to another woman (for anons with "they're not lesbians").

Same old theme of many articles/interviews coming out of the mainstream media against Florida's evil "Don't Say Gay" whose name is never that: They feature self-proclaimed LG & Pan teachers claiming oppression, getting fired (no they didn't), etc. When you look into the details, it's the combination of their desperate tranny/tq+ activism, pushing totally inappropriate stuff and so on.

Of course the interviewed ones are real LGs & BP sluts claiming to be oppressed, this bill must be targeting them, gays, hence, don't say gay! :fool:
The legislation could also impact how teachers provide instruction on a day-to-day basis. At a Senate hearing on Feb. 8, Republican Sen. Travis Hutson gave the example of a math problem that includes the details that “Sally has two moms or Johnny has two dads.” ​​Republican State Sen. Dennis Baxley, who sponsors the bill in the Senate, said that is “exactly” what the bill aims to prevent.

https://time.com/6155905/florida-dont-say-gay-passed/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Indeed. But the media is totally complicit plus most people only read misleading headlines and not the actual article because that’s too much effort apparently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:33
I don't care about ''losing'' butches. Any woman who mutilates her body is mentally ill. Most male transformers just put on a wig and a dress. It just shows that even these psycho men are less deranged than bucthes.
x100 enought with ‘the poor butches are being pressured! narrative.
They are choosing to do this. They are adults with a mind of their own, not talking about minors here obv. These women want to be men and they existed long before the trans craze and it’s disigenuous to pretend these women were healthy and sane to begin with. Thanks to these self-hating psychos, women are now being referred to as ‘menstruated people’
Don’t ask me to feel sorry for these POS. The less of them, the better
The L Chat butch haters are coming out of woodworks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:52
Guest wrote:

Indeed. But the media is totally complicit plus most people only read misleading headlines and not the actual article because that’s too much effort apparently.
This is crazy, you guys are cheerleading homophobic laws just because that law will also affect trannies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes I'm pro- protecting the women/girls and lesbians fighting for the sex-based rights & binary sex belief and not being forced to obey the Ezra Miller kind (transgender, non binary, whatever self-proclaimed non-men; non-boys).

That kind of mental pro-trans (in the name of pro-lgbTQ+) lesbian teacher above (and many other hysterical LGB teachers featured for this agenda) would be the first one to throw such girls/lesbians under the bus (branding them evil anti-LGBTQ+ bigots), because of her zeal to worship and protect the rights of her precious male students (trannies/nbs), oh sorry, not male but precious oppressed 'LGBTQ+' students.

Oh yes, because these lesbian and gays claim to feel "unsafe" (to keep pushing the agenda-driven educational atmosphere to feel TERF girls 'unsafe'), it's soooo anti-gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't care about ''losing'' butches. Any woman who mutilates her body is mentally ill. Most male transformers just put on a wig and a dress. It just shows that even these psycho men are less deranged than bucthes.
They are choosing to do this. They are adults with a mind of their own, not talking about minors here obv. These women want to be men and they existed long before the trans craze and it’s disigenuous to pretend these women were healthy and sane to begin with. Thanks to these self-hating psychos, women are now being referred to as ‘menstruated people’
x1000. These = FTM/NB loons, active haters/destroyers of women's and same-sex rights. Like stated repeatedly, there are tons of *SANE* gender-non-conforming lesbians and non-lesbian women who are happy to be lesbians/women and do not buy this bullshit. They're not mentally sick. Look at the faces of what hate-filled TRA lesbians/feminists have called TERFs/transphobes: many gender-non-conforming women, whom these TRAs have endlessly called "ugly".

Yes, these self-hating sick ones (now FTMs/NBs and their apologists lesbians) have always been present long long before the trans craze, making me (& other sane lesbians, including non-feminine ones) quite uncomfortable with their such hatred of things related to women.
So these women have trauma. Probably from childhood. Have some empathy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The pronouns simply should be gender neutral for everyone. That would solve a lot of problems. Have you ever thought about it? Why does gendered pronoun exist in the first place? In other languages even adjectives and verbs are gendered. If it would become a norm to call everyone in a neutral pronoun, the non-binary agenda would lose a lot of power.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:08
Guest wrote:
Male incels have trauma. Probably from childhood. Probably from dysfunctional sad family background. Probably from women's rejection because of their own unattractive personalities and/or looks. Many violent & proud, anti-women MRAs & TRAs are male incels. Their anti-women stances, cult and violence have greatly harmed women.

TRAs' (even if they're lesbians or former lesbians) anti-women, anti-lesbian stances, (TQ+) cult and violence have greatly harmed TERF women, lesbians and non-lesbians alike.

I have overflowing empathy for normal women and lesbians subjected to the TRA violence, perpetrated, pushed or supported by the anti-women, mentally ill. Do you push your 'have some empathy' for the male MRA incels too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is crazy, you guys are cheerleading homophobic laws just because that law will also affect trannies.
Too bad for you, we actually don't feel a need to make children question their sexualities, or think it's necessary for teachers to talk about their personal lives to literal kids, or forget that gays are still a minority and defending this shit will backfire in a very bad way. Most of your lot camp out at the unpopular opinions and US politics threads. Maybe you could go back there and threaten to report posts in an... Unpopular opinions thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:19
The pronouns simply should be gender neutral for everyone. That would solve a lot of problems. Have you ever thought about it? Why does gendered pronoun exist in the first place? In other languages even adjectives and verbs are gendered. If it would become a norm to call everyone in a neutral pronoun, the non-binary agenda would lose a lot of power.
That can't be so far from the reality. I'm from a culture with gender neutral pronouns. It's never been about the sad oppression resulting from the "they do not respect our made-up they/them pronouns!". The non-binary loons' violent agenda has been well alive and spreading. Should the existence of recognising them as either women/females or men/males be abolished along with the gendered pronouns?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:41
off topic but she's cute. glad she found a way out of that cult.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Male incels have trauma. Probably from childhood. Probably from dysfunctional sad family background. Probably from women's rejection because of their own unattractive personalities and/or looks. Many violent & proud, anti-women MRAs & TRAs are male incels. Their anti-women stances, cult and violence have greatly harmed women.

TRAs' (even if they're lesbians or former lesbians) anti-women, anti-lesbian stances, (TQ+) cult and violence have greatly harmed TERF women, lesbians and non-lesbians alike.

I have overflowing empathy for normal women and lesbians subjected to the TRA violence, perpetrated, pushed or supported by the anti-women, mentally ill. Do you push your 'have some empathy' for the male MRA incels too?
da about mra incels, that sounds like an issue for the men. They can figure out what to do with that. I too have empathy for butch ex-tras who got wrapped up too much, Mental illness or not. I feel the same as letting an ex-cult member back into society after it clicks and they realize they made a grave mistake. I've seen it reiterated many times on this board that a huge amount of lesbians are into the gender woo so we won't take in those who peak later? We don't have those numbers.

In the future there will be more and more ex-tra lesbians who've undergone a mutilating surgery and we can't turn them all away. Detransitioners have good insight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:55
Guest wrote:
x2 and what's really concerning is that I've seen a lot of couples in which a more feminine woman (usually bi) clearly tries to change the way her butch partner looks, often encouraging them to transition. It's sick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't engage with the deranged psycho. He's mad butch women are women and he's not, no matter how much ugly make up he puts on. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 and what's really concerning is that I've seen a lot of couples in which a more feminine woman (usually bi) clearly tries to change the way her butch partner looks, often encouraging them to transition. It's sick.
x3 I've witnessed this too. Them trying to push the masculinity further than their butch partner is comfortable. So it's not a stretch for this to be a thing. That's why it's wise to ignore the hardline attitude of the person who unironically used the term snowflake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know someone at work who's young relative had this story. A bi girlfriend convinced her she was better off male and now she has changed her name and pronouns and binding. Stay away from the bi ones lesbians out there! Leave them for the TiMs and AGPs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000. These = FTM/NB loons, active haters/destroyers of women's and same-sex rights. Like stated repeatedly, there are tons of *SANE* gender-non-conforming lesbians and non-lesbian women who are happy to be lesbians/women and do not buy this bullshit. They're not mentally sick. Look at the faces of what hate-filled TRA lesbians/feminists have called TERFs/transphobes: many gender-non-conforming women, whom these TRAs have endlessly called "ugly".

Yes, these self-hating sick ones (now FTMs/NBs and their apologists lesbians) have always been present long long before the trans craze, making me (& other sane lesbians, including non-feminine ones) quite uncomfortable with their such hatred of things related to women.
Da be nice!! Yeah that’s totally not why we are in this mess now.
Having trauma isn’t a excuse to throw women under the bus. We all have trauma, we are all women and (presumably but I know that’s not true) lesbians. So?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da be nice!! Yeah that’s totally not why we are in this mess now.
Having trauma isn’t a excuse to throw women under the bus. We all have trauma, we are all women and (presumably but I know that’s not true) lesbians. So?
Having empathy and being nice aren't the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x3 I've witnessed this too. Them trying to push the masculinity further than their butch partner is comfortable. So it's not a stretch for this to be a thing. That's why it's wise to ignore the hardline attitude of the person who unironically used the term snowflake
X4, "the TIMs are less deranged than butches" line is hilarious. And clearly he gets off on hating on butches but he really means all lesbians, make no mistake. It's the old, "everything is women's fault and women are worse than men" MRA troll.

Anyway, glad the woman on the tiktok video was able to see that she was being gaslighted by her partner and is speaking out. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know someone at work who's young relative had this story. A bi girlfriend convinced her she was better off male and now she has changed her name and pronouns and binding. Stay away from the bi ones lesbians out there! Leave them for the TiMs and AGPs.
It's so sad to see that happen. But when we're young and inexperienced we believe a lot of things if they come from someone we love. Regardless of sexual orientation or gender, if your partner is often criticizing you, your appearance and trying to change you, it's better to end the relationship. You're never gonna make them happy and they don't respect you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Really, strikingly heavy percentage of these trannies and non-binaries do come from the privileged background (socioeconomic, etc.). Indulging in the totally bullshit gender, queer studies, theories to feel... superior? Enlightened unlike the uneducated filthy masses?

Take Lena Dunham for example (no she's not an example of a butch at all or lesbian). Are all her insufferable attention stunts the products of the evil oppression she suffered as an ugly fatty? Or too much privilege, entitlement and mental instability?
As an Asian, I also noticed that those who gone through transition are people from wealthy family, like the rich lesbians you see on the internet with very acceptant family and have the time and money to do everything but then one day you see them cutting off their titties. Like who have the time and money to fly to another country to do the surgery and spent months recovering from the surgery by staying and home do nothing, and the money of the life long supply of hormones.
Me and my sister are lesbian, she's a butch, I'm just glad we aren't wealthy enough and my sister's English isn't good enough to be very active in the English part of the internet, or she would be brainwashed into the cult. But there are more butch asian transitioning and the kweer theory slowly hitting asia I'm just scare she will hate herself one day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Trauma" of male incels = women/girls in his childhood didn't stroke his male ego.

Childhood trauma of self hating girls = sexual abuse, sexualization, oppression, dehumanization.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:02
Guest wrote:

As an Asian, I also noticed that those who gone through transition are people from wealthy family, like the rich lesbians you see on the internet with very acceptant family and have the time and money to do everything but then one day you see them cutting off their titties. Like who have the time and money to fly to another country to do the surgery and spent months recovering from the surgery by staying and home do nothing, and the money of the life long supply of hormones.
Me and my sister are lesbian, she's a butch, I'm just glad we aren't wealthy enough and my sister's English isn't good enough to be very active in the English part of the internet, or she would be brainwashed into the cult. But there are more butch asian transitioning and the kweer theory slowly hitting asia I'm just scare she will hate herself one day.
She won't hate herself if you are there showing her it us OK to be butch, together woman and to love other women.kerp away from the West mental health problems and all will be good. Spread the word that homosexual women are to be celebrated. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Too bad for you, we actually don't feel a need to make children question their sexualities, or think it's necessary for teachers to talk about their personal lives to literal kids, or forget that gays are still a minority and defending this shit will backfire in a very bad way. Most of your lot camp out at the unpopular opinions and US politics threads. Maybe you could go back there and threaten to report posts in an... Unpopular opinions thread.
So in your opinion little children should not know about gay and lesbian couples and families? Some children even come from those said families. Should they be treated like an abomination? What if other children ask questions? If the teachers will have to avoid the questions, children will very quickly pick up on it and think that these families are bad and homosexuality is something shameful. What kind of society will that produce? It will force gay people back in closets and and make them ashamed of themselves. And it will only embolden the homophobes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This thread explains it very well. https://www.reddit.com/r/ActuallyButch/ ... ernalized/

Basically butches who date bisexuals more likely want to transition. While butches who date lesbians learn to become proud women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plastic surgery is allowed now in Miss France if you're trans...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:12
Plastic surgery is allowed now in Miss France if you're trans...

This is the one opportunity I am all for as many men taking opportunities away from women as possible. One woman spared from this meat market is one woman whose life will be greatly improved. Let the men objectify each other and leave the women alone. I can't even be mad about the double standard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

YOU fucked us up. Your need for validation at the expense of all else screwed everything Ls and Gs fought against and overcame. Decades of pushing back against society's assumption that we were perverts intent on corrupting children, finally convincing society in general that we were not a threat to families, that all we wanted was a right to live our lives -- and you motherfuckers rise from the dirt demanding that everyone move over so that you can turn society upside-down, demanding that all parents accept boys as girls, girls as boys, and expecting the world around you to bend to your will.

YOU created the backlash. YOU created the swill that made parents feel threatened. YOU are singularly responsible for the threats to the rights of Ls and Gs to live a peaceful coexistence within the general society our daily lives exist within.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

YOU fucked us up. Your need for validation at the expense of all else screwed everything Ls and Gs fought against and overcame. Decades of pushing back against society's assumption that we were perverts intent on corrupting children, finally convincing society in general that we were not a threat to families, that all we wanted was a right to live our lives -- and you motherfuckers rise from the dirt demanding that everyone move over so that you can turn society upside-down, demanding that all parents accept boys as girls, girls as boys, and expecting the world around you to bend to your will.

YOU created the backlash. YOU created the swill that made parents feel threatened. YOU are singularly responsible for the threats to the rights of Ls and Gs to live a peaceful coexistence within the general society our daily lives exist within.
I see you are foaming. But I don't understand what do I have to do with it, why are you attacking me, I don't support trannies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This forum is being trolled heavily. Sometimes there are about as many actual lesbians here as there are on r/actuallesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This forum is being trolled heavily. Sometimes there are about as many actual lesbians here as there are on r/actuallesbians
I agree =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see you are foaming. But I don't understand what do I have to do with it, why are you attacking me, I don't support trannies.
If you wrote this:

"This is crazy, you guys are cheerleading homophobic laws just because that law will also affect trannies.

you are an enabler of behaviour detrimental to the LGB community and got an on-target response.

If you didn't write it ............ stfu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This thread explains it very well. https://www.reddit.com/r/ActuallyButch/ ... ernalized/

Basically butches who date bisexuals more likely want to transition. While butches who date lesbians learn to become proud women.
It's good to see these topics being discussed among butch women because although non butches can recognize some lesbophobia towards butches, it's not our place to lecture them about their relationships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's good to see these topics being discussed among butch women because although non butches can recognize some lesbophobia towards butches, it's not our place to lecture them about their relationships.
Definitely those in the community who can see what has happened to them need to speak up so the false narrative is not biased by the trans cult for their own agenda. When it comes from people like her they can't continue to scream "bigot" or transphobe from the very people they say they want to "protect".

I have always liked androgynous women and instantly get turned off the moment they want to be men. Seriously if I wanted a man I would be straight and have less of the lesbophobia experience I have had to ensure being a lesbian. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 08:05
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely those in the community who can see what has happened to them need to speak up so the false narrative is not biased by the trans cult for their own agenda. When it comes from people like her they can't continue to scream "bigot" or transphobe from the very people they say they want to "protect".

I have always liked androgynous women and instantly get turned off the moment they want to be men. Seriously if I wanted a man I would be straight and have less of the lesbophobia experience I have had to ensure being a lesbian. :blinkwide:
Endure. Sorry for typo :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I‘m not American. Is Bill Maher Democrat? Is his show successful and popular? He was on point about GI, I hope the population wakes up. The video of the show is on you tube and Twitter. Let’s wait and see how the „media“ and orgs like ACLU react

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 09:38
I‘m not American. Is Bill Maher Democrat? Is his show successful and popular? He was on point about GI, I hope the population wakes up. The video of the show is on you tube and Twitter. Let’s wait and see how the „media“ and orgs like ACLU react
He's a democrat, but he's not a particularly influential one tbh.

If he ever says something gender-critical/mildly abrasive to the T-people, he'll be immediately drowned in shrieks of Ellen Page and Alok, undulating their pipes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are you referring to this

Was entertaining

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:49
:hmmm:
Cake and eat it.

Sexism at its highest allowing that AGP its fetish whilst still allowing male privilege

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This tweet.

You don't here transmen demanding sports rights = not biologically as women able to compete against male biological difference.

Transmen don't demand to get in male prisons = sweet ass replaced by vag, what red hot blooded male in prison would do for that chance?

Transmen don't seem to demand rights to men's toilets. = they will clock that fake c__ock at the urinal.

Yet be a Grand Master at Pride the only place to accept fake men and fu to Gay men.

Start demanding your human rights teansjrn for access to sports, prisons and toilets your voices are drowned out by your trans sisters for God's sake! ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:

Was entertaining
I just saw that JKR retweeted this:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. A million times.
👏 thanks you
You are the voice of reason among the trolls who are kind of embarrassed (but only kind of) that they supported this shit. One poster once wrote here that she was a TRA for 10 years. Ten years! Just imagine the stupidity.
I’m sure they’ll be calling you a man in 3 2 1…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:

Was entertaining
I just saw that JKR retweeted this:

Good, let it reach a wider audience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »