Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:59
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:42
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:47
Do y'all think this is real?

https://www.spoilertv.com/2022/05/the-w ... eason.html
I think the scoop is real, but I dunno if it proves it's been renewed yet.
Da I think it’s renewed Melissa blake got promoted to an executive producer instead of a co exec
You're right. I just looked on the website and she's been promoted for S3. I'll still wait for the official confirmation but I think it's been renewed.
Some of the cast also started following her recently on Instagram which now makes sense since she’s been promoted

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:14
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:47
Do y'all think this is real?

https://www.spoilertv.com/2022/05/the-w ... eason.html
Da I think it’s renewed Melissa blake got promoted to an executive producer instead of a co exec
You're right. I just looked on the website and she's been promoted for S3. I'll still wait for the official confirmation but I think it's been renewed.
Some of the cast also started following her recently on Instagram which now makes sense since she’s been promoted
When do you think they'll announce it? Today is two weeks since release.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait Amy B is the only showrunner? I though it was Sarah S too and if she is we are screwed Amy loves the boys so much and she can’t take to constructive critism

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

God it feels more like two months. That second season was a total non-event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait Amy B is the only showrunner? I though it was Sarah S too and if she is we are screwed Amy loves the boys so much and she can’t take to constructive critism
Amy has always been the showrunner, EP and writer. Sarah is creator, EP, and writer. Amy won't accept the boys were a misstep because that will be like owning up to her bad instincts as showrunner. So she will focus on the positive reviews and pretend the backlash is angry twitter kids and try to make the boys more likable next season. They already shared that video yesterday with excerpts from positive reviews. That's going to be her strategy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

God it feels more like two months. That second season was a total non-event.
Yeah, it was like we waited 18 months for a new season and we got a chaotic, poorly written feature film which doesn't make complete sense instead. Because that's what the girls scenes in isolation feel like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:00
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amy has always been the showrunner, EP and writer. Sarah is creator, EP, and writer. Amy won't accept the boys were a misstep because that will be like owning up to her bad instincts as showrunner. So she will focus on the positive reviews and pretend the backlash is angry twitter kids and try to make the boys more likable next season. They already shared that video yesterday with excerpts from positive reviews. That's going to be her strategy.
And that's sadly why she will double down and push the boys probably even harder next season. Expect lots of screen time, especially with the girls. Just like how they did that pre-premiere IG live with the cast and paired up a girl with a boy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if this has been said already but we got a date for the outfronts panel June 6th 8:00 AM PT https://www.theoutfronts.com/the-wilds-season-2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im new to this show and curious about which girls are the fruity ones? I know mias out, but is anyone else? Iv tried digging around google but cant find anything. I would suspect reign possibly and sophia. Sophia's ex is bisexual, plus i dont know, it wouldnt suprise me if she was on the spectrum?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:58
I don't know if this has been said already but we got a date for the outfronts panel June 6th 8:00 AM PT https://www.theoutfronts.com/the-wilds-season-2
Nice timing for me for once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:06
Im new to this show and curious about which girls are the fruity ones? I know mias out, but is anyone else? Iv tried digging around google but cant find anything. I would suspect reign possibly and sophia. Sophia's ex is bisexual, plus i dont know, it wouldnt suprise me if she was on the spectrum?
It's so weird to me thinking that Erana could just be straight :lol: I'm not particularly interested tho, it's their business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
It's so weird to me thinking that Erana could just be straight :lol: I'm not particularly interested tho, it's their business.
Shannon is bisexual. She and Mia are the only ones out as of now. If you're interested in pages upon pages of speculation on Mia and Erana, there are threads for them on here too that you can check out :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In reality the only worthy of the word fruity related to the show for sure is Mia's sister tbh lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:21
In reality the only worthy of the word fruity related to the show for sure is Mia's sister tbh lmao
So true :nails:

Guesra
Reactions:

Post by Guesra »

After a lot of thinking and taking my gay coloured glasses off I came to realize my Leah and Fatin dream was just a dream. They wouldn’t have the guts do make it real :( just sharing the sadness of a lesbian in this early morning.

Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:01
I know Toni has some growth to do and just like you I want her in s3 to work though it, but please don't make her s2 lashing similar to her s1. In season2 it is way more understandable her reactions. When you face a life or death situation, specially with someone you love with your life, you are way more suscetible to fall down to the stress of the situation. Really, leah blew a flower jn her face acting like she wasn't herself while Martha was in a shock state for 4 days. Toni was exausted from helping Martha without a stop and Martha was her whole family there.

This I can understand - although she needed to apologize. People tend to break down at hospitals for example, its not unsual. Besides that, she didnt lashed out everyone. So it was not cool, but as dot said: we can get it if we understand the situation.

In s1 yes she didnt have the right to broke her exgf car nor to break their group attempt to make something to protect them from the nature.
x2 I don’t understand how there’s some people who say Toni hasn’t grown at all from s1 to s2, and then other people who say she was completely out of character this season because she wasn’t as angry.

First of all, she lashed out less this season because she wasn’t triggered by anything until Martha’s breakdown so she had no reason to lash out at anybody. Most of her anger in s1 was directed at Shelby, who she was happily in a relationship with this season, so of course she was calmer. It’s not that being with Shelby fixed her anger issues, it’s just that she didn’t need to be defensive this season.

Second, Toni’s anger in s2 is not the same as it was in s1. She was more volatile in s1, lashing out easily over things that could’ve been resolved more calmly. In s2, her anger was more justified because she was scared for Martha and exhausted from days of watching over her. And while she shouldn’t have shouted at the girls, she did still make some valid points. That’s why the girls understood her lashing out and didn’t hold it against her. But also, the fact that Toni didn’t lash out at Shelby shows to me that she has had a bit of growth. She could’ve easily thrown the boat thing back at Shelby in front of the girls, and I half expected her to, but she obviously knew better than to do that so instead she walked away. It’s not buckets and buckets of growth, but also they’ve only been on this island for 7 weeks and Toni hasn’t been to therapy so I don’t know how much growth is realistic to expect in this setting.

Given that the girls had such little screentime this season, I’m actually glad that we didn’t see a complete 180 from Toni this season. It would’ve been worse if they’d to suggest that Toni no longer has any anger issues whatsoever. I think they did a decent job of showing us her calmer side when things are good and she’s not triggered by anything, but then showing us at the end of the season that the ability to lash out is still there under the surface and is something that Toni needs to work on. I can’t say how much time they’ll dedicate to her next season, but I’m happier with waiting for them to unpack Toni’s issues in s3 than accepting a rushed and miraculous healing journey in s2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesra wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:39
After a lot of thinking and taking my gay coloured glasses off I came to realize my Leah and Fatin dream was just a dream. They wouldn’t have the guts do make it real :( just sharing the sadness of a lesbian in this early morning.

Lol
:hug:

*marty voiceover* everything is going to be okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesra wrote:

Lol
I will ship them even if they will most likely won't make it happen on screen and the reason I think that is because Leah is based loosely in Sarah so the most we will get is making her bi, I doubt they'll have two f/f couples in the show.

I still don't like shoni no matter how much I've tried so it's sad if they don't at least let fatin and leah be involved for those of us who don't feel represented with shoni.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon is bisexual. She and Mia are the only ones out as of now. If you're interested in pages upon pages of speculation on Mia and Erana, there are threads for them on here too that you can check out :lol:
Op. Honey iv gone through their stuff and i have a few opinions on that friendship, regarding erana i think she could literally stop the entire dating questions by simply saying shes straight but she hasnt. Instead posting photos teasing about making out etc. They are cute af but they are so young and it shows. I really do love them though and dont care what they are. Erana is indigenous and theres a lot of stigma around queerness in that community. The fact shes playing a gay character is really great to push for inclusivity and acceptance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
I know Toni has some growth to do and just like you I want her in s3 to work though it, but please don't make her s2 lashing similar to her s1. In season2 it is way more understandable her reactions. When you face a life or death situation, specially with someone you love with your life, you are way more suscetible to fall down to the stress of the situation. Really, leah blew a flower jn her face acting like she wasn't herself while Martha was in a shock state for 4 days. Toni was exausted from helping Martha without a stop and Martha was her whole family there.

This I can understand - although she needed to apologize. People tend to break down at hospitals for example, its not unsual. Besides that, she didnt lashed out everyone. So it was not cool, but as dot said: we can get it if we understand the situation.

In s1 yes she didnt have the right to broke her exgf car nor to break their group attempt to make something to protect them from the nature.
x2 I don’t understand how there’s some people who say Toni hasn’t grown at all from s1 to s2, and then other people who say she was completely out of character this season because she wasn’t as angry.

First of all, she lashed out less this season because she wasn’t triggered by anything until Martha’s breakdown so she had no reason to lash out at anybody. Most of her anger in s1 was directed at Shelby, who she was happily in a relationship with this season, so of course she was calmer. It’s not that being with Shelby fixed her anger issues, it’s just that she didn’t need to be defensive this season.

Second, Toni’s anger in s2 is not the same as it was in s1. She was more volatile in s1, lashing out easily over things that could’ve been resolved more calmly. In s2, her anger was more justified because she was scared for Martha and exhausted from days of watching over her. And while she shouldn’t have shouted at the girls, she did still make some valid points. That’s why the girls understood her lashing out and didn’t hold it against her. But also, the fact that Toni didn’t lash out at Shelby shows to me that she has had a bit of growth. She could’ve easily thrown the boat thing back at Shelby in front of the girls, and I half expected her to, but she obviously knew better than to do that so instead she walked away. It’s not buckets and buckets of growth, but also they’ve only been on this island for 7 weeks and Toni hasn’t been to therapy so I don’t know how much growth is realistic to expect in this setting.

Given that the girls had such little screentime this season, I’m actually glad that we didn’t see a complete 180 from Toni this season. It would’ve been worse if they’d to suggest that Toni no longer has any anger issues whatsoever. I think they did a decent job of showing us her calmer side when things are good and she’s not triggered by anything, but then showing us at the end of the season that the ability to lash out is still there under the surface and is something that Toni needs to work on. I can’t say how much time they’ll dedicate to her next season, but I’m happier with waiting for them to unpack Toni’s issues in s3 than accepting a rushed and miraculous healing journey in s2.
X3 would like to add that these were signs of growth too:

1. When she gets worked up after Shelby tells her she loves her, she kind of yells at Martha, but instead of running away, she sits down and talks about her feelings with Martha instead.

2. Season 1 Toni wouldn't have lasted 4 days with Martha in that state. She would've lost it on the first day. But even on day 4 she was nice enough to tell Leah she shouldn't blame herself for what happened. She blew up only after the fiasco at the river which must have scared the shit out of her.

3. The things she called each of the girls out for were justified, even if the tone was all wrong, but she knew she went too hard on Dot and regretted it, so she tried to apologize to her later.

4. She didn't say anything to Shelby during their break up because she knew anything she said would hurt her.

Day 50 was a breaking point for Leah, Toni and Shelby. The three of them are pushed to their limits when forced to come face to face with their demons. All three of them break because they still don't really know how to process all their trauma, but they do rise on the other side as slightly stronger versions of themselves because of what they've found within themselves through the others during their time on the island.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guess the erana straight deniers woke up from their nap :lol:
She has a bf for a long time and lots of close people her age are queer so if she was she'd have no issues saying she is, she's also been super supportive of mia and shannon's coming out. She's an ally, you baby dykes have to stop confusing tomboys with gays lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:05
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Op. Honey iv gone through their stuff and i have a few opinions on that friendship, regarding erana i think she could literally stop the entire dating questions by simply saying shes straight but she hasnt. Instead posting photos teasing about making out etc. They are cute af but they are so young and it shows. I really do love them though and dont care what they are. Erana is indigenous and theres a lot of stigma around queerness in that community. The fact shes playing a gay character is really great to push for inclusivity and acceptance.
Lol reminds me of that time Mia liked a post from the hotmessbian Instagram account which had that meme: how you think you sound when trying to a flirt with a girl, versus how you really sound like: 'omg hieeee bestieee!" (or something along the lines - reminded me of how she and Erana can be :P). She's actually liked a few posts related to 'crushing on friends' on that account... BUT I'm here for their friendship only. I just love that she's so open about stuff like that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. When she gets worked up after Shelby tells her she loves her, she kind of yells at Martha, but instead of running away, she sits down and talks about her feelings with Martha instead.

2. Season 1 Toni wouldn't have lasted 4 days with Martha in that state. She would've lost it on the first day. But even on day 4 she was nice enough to tell Leah she shouldn't blame herself for what happened. She blew up only after the fiasco at the river which must have scared the shit out of her.

3. The things she called each of the girls out for were justified, even if the tone was all wrong, but she knew she went too hard on Dot and regretted it, so she tried to apologize to her later.

4. She didn't say anything to Shelby during their break up because she knew anything she said would hurt her.

Day 50 was a breaking point for Leah, Toni and Shelby. The three of them are pushed to their limits when forced to come face to face with their demons. All three of them break because they still don't really know how to process all their trauma, but they do rise on the other side as slightly stronger versions of themselves because of what they've found within themselves through the others during their time on the island.
i have to add to this by saying that She also didn't lash out on rachel because rachel was the girl that was helping her the most.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:14
She has a bf for a long time and lots of close people her age are queer so if she was she'd have no issues saying she is, she's also been super supportive of mia and shannon's coming out. She's an ally, you baby dykes have to stop confusing tomboys with gays lmao
Plus any speculation about them is hilarious to me bc for 75% of filming S2 at least one of their boyfriends were there. Erana’s was there for a good 2 months and she literally just went to see Mia’s bfs play with her own bf. It’s very clear to me that those 2 are and have always just been besties.

I love how close they are though and I’ll be sad if weirdos trying to overanalyze their friendship ruins that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesra wrote:

Lol
I've done a little thinking myself and decided I don't want Leatin to become canon. I've shipped it for the best part of a year and half now, there's no way the writers can ever match my expectations. It's just not gonna happen when my headcanons are so set and mine. Even taking the selfish view away, I don't think the writers deliver a Leatin that would satisfy anyone because 1) non-canon ships becoming canon generally don't live up to hopes, and 2) too much of this fandom's understanding of the show is projection. I'd rather the show delivers on the deep friendship angle and I'll do the rest in my head as I have been all this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wait Shannon is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Wait Shannon is gay?
Bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want them to announce the renewal already :argh:

Hairs
Reactions:

Post by Hairs »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:34
Guesra wrote:

Lol
I've done a little thinking myself and decided I don't want Leatin to become canon. I've shipped it for the best part of a year and half now, there's no way the writers can ever match my expectations. It's just not gonna happen when my headcanons are so set and mine. Even taking the selfish view away, I don't think the writers deliver a Leatin that would satisfy anyone because 1) non-canon ships becoming canon generally don't live up to hopes, and 2) too much of this fandom's understanding of the show is projection. I'd rather the show delivers on the deep friendship angle and I'll do the rest in my head as I have been all this time.
Da
I totally get where you’re coming from like for some reason conflict and friction is what interests me … so Shelby and Tony’s story during season 2 while absolutely beautiful it was I don’t know emotionless I didn’t feel much from it. The catharsis you feel ya know? So I can see how they could potentially ruin Leah and Fatin’s character . Not that they “ruined “ Shelby and Toni. But you know what I mean.

I still want Leah and Fatin to have a fling, some sort of “ya we are attracted to each other” moment, have a good week of fling and realize they’re just better as friends . I think for me that would be the best thing to do at this point without branching off of what they are like.
I was just watching this interview and it’s one of the only ones that Sophia and Sarah sort of talk about Leatin, and Sophia’s is loving the shippers clearly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:28
Guest wrote:
Plus any speculation about them is hilarious to me bc for 75% of filming S2 at least one of their boyfriends were there. Erana’s was there for a good 2 months and she literally just went to see Mia’s bfs play with her own bf. It’s very clear to me that those 2 are and have always just been besties.

I love how close they are though and I’ll be sad if weirdos trying to overanalyze their friendship ruins that.
Exactly, sadly some people really can't stop themselves from shipping people who play couple on screen and even more when they are friend irl it happens every time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hairs wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guesra wrote:

Lol
Da
I totally get where you’re coming from like for some reason conflict and friction is what interests me … so Shelby and Tony’s story during season 2 while absolutely beautiful it was I don’t know emotionless I didn’t feel much from it. The catharsis you feel ya know? So I can see how they could potentially ruin Leah and Fatin’s character . Not that they “ruined “ Shelby and Toni. But you know what I mean.

I still want Leah and Fatin to have a fling, some sort of “ya we are attracted to each other” moment, have a good week of fling and realize they’re just better as friends . I think for me that would be the best thing to do at this point without branching off of what they are like.
I was just watching this interview and it’s one of the only ones that Sophia and Sarah sort of talk about Leatin, and Sophia’s is loving the shippers clearly.
da.

Just curious, why do you say that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where's the best place to publish fics these days? It's been a hot minute. So far, I've seen Ao3 and Wattpad as the best bet. I used to post on Fanfiction.net but that seems dead in terms of The Wilds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:00
Where's the best place to publish fics these days? It's been a hot minute. So far, I've seen Ao3 and Wattpad as the best bet. I used to post on Fanfiction.net but that seems dead in terms of The Wilds.
All the best The Wilds fics are on Ao3.
https://archiveofourown.org/tags/The%20 ... 020)/works

Please post. There's been a troll on the loose the past couple of days and the tag is in desperate need of a cleanse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So which episode do you think was the best?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:04
Guest wrote:

Please post. There's been a troll on the loose the past couple of days and the tag is in desperate need of a cleanse.
Thanks! :hug: I'm on the waiting list so hopefully soon :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:10
episodes 7 on this series tends to be good ones. I also really enjoyed the girls scenes at episode 4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
8 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:04
Guest wrote:

Thanks! :hug: I'm on the waiting list so hopefully soon :fingcross:
The ao3 subreddit does invite giveaways. If you head over there and ask for one, you won't need to bother with the waiting list and can be free to post your fics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Favorite moment?
Funniest moment?
Saddest moment?
Wtf moment?
Best character?
Hated character?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Favorite moment?
Funniest moment?
Saddest moment?
Wtf moment?
Best character?
Hated character?
Favorite moment: Shoni I love you scene
Funniest moment: Toni screaming at Leah
Saddest moment: Shoni break up
Wtf moment: Bar scene
Best character: Fatin
Hated character: All the boys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Favorite moment? Shoni I love you and dot birthday
Funniest moment? Lol I know it wasn’t funny but I can’t help it the moment Toni wanted to kill Leah was the funniest 😂
Saddest moment? Rachel and Shelby convo
Wtf moment? All Ben folds cameo was wtf
Best character? Fatin and Shelby
Hated character? Seth and Rafael

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for pointing these things out! I realised after posting I’d forgotten about episode 6, the first time all season that we see Toni with a bad temper, and how she resolves that more maturely than before by talking it through with Martha. I also liked in that moment how Martha instantly recognised that Toni wasn’t snapping at her because of anything she’d done and got her to sit and talk with her. I love their friendship.

Maybe people just didn’t notice the things you mentioned on their first watch. But I absolutely did see some growth and maturity from Toni this season that wasn’t there in s1. And of course I want to see them explore her backstory and the root of her anger and abandonment issues even more in s3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Favorite moments?
- Shelby's dream sequence.
- Finish him!
- Leah's breakthrough when she screams I am not a love sick child at Ben Folds. All the hallucination sequences tbh.
- Shelby confessing to Toni about the boat and Toni comforting her.
- Leah's girl boss moments in the bunker.
- Fatin and Shelby scenes in ep 8.
- Home.

Funniest moments?
- Party planning.
- Shelby dragging Toni.
- Fatin making Jeff jokes.
- Leah and Fatin on Dot distraction duty.
- Top ramen

Saddest moments?
- Shoni break up
- Martha's breakdown
- Shelby cutting her hair
- Opening sequence of 2x01
- She is gone and it is my fault

Wtf moments?
- Nora reveal
- Josh's SA
- Shelby is the operative?!

Best character?
Leah.

Hated characters?
Seth and Kirin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Favorite moment?
Funniest moment?
Saddest moment?
Wtf moment?
Best character?
Hated character?
Favorite moments:
  • The girls singing 'Home' by Edward Sharp and The Magnetic Zeros
  • Dot's birthday party
  • Shoni love scene after tree scare
  • Fatin realizing she's becoming motherly
Funniest moments:
  • Shelby and Toni's "FINISH HIM!" moment
  • Leah's hysterical over at the pinata and Shelby's confusion
  • Dandelion moment
  • Shelby to Leah: "I delegate you figure that out!"
  • Leah trying to spell diarrhea
  • Fatin and Shelby moment: "I'm fucking incredible at escape rooms!"
Saddest moments:
  • Toni doesn't think she's worthy of love
  • Shoni break up
  • Martha being comatose / rabbit scene
  • Shelby cuts her hair
WTF moment:
  • A particular Seth scene that I won't even bother mentioning
Best Characters:
  • Fatin & Shelby
Hated Character:
  • Seth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe we didn't even have to beg for it.
I can't believe it starts with a Leah/Raf scene :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:15

Why is there no Shoni in this? :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s only episode 1 bloopers hopefully that means a blooper clip from each episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:56
Hairs wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guesra wrote:

Lol
Da

da.

Just curious, why do you say that?

During this interview most of the comments were about Leatin, and they actually talk about it. A little

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:

Why is there no Shoni in this? :rageblush:
Also I can’t believe there isn’t even one of Jenna from 7-8 episodes, no way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Is that the whole thing? lame