Amber Heard

Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

Reported

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep reporting. And tbqh depptards might be feeling their doom cause they’re desperate af :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone read Ambers tweets from like 1-2 years ago? She doesn’t tweet anymore so much but she used to and they’re funny as fuck. 😭 very outspoken and humorous, love it

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

I'll have to say, Ellen Barkin is a real boss. Enormous respect for her. Standing up for what's right even tho she's gotta be facing harassment, maybe even death threats now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for this trial to be over. Sick of seeing anti Amber and BPD videos on my Youtube homepage. Those are the two topics that usually reccomended and the only video I've watched is the trial live stream. Doesn't make sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is there no court today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 16:48
is there no court today?
No it’s back Monday for last week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I can't wait for this trial to be over. Sick of seeing anti Amber and BPD videos on my Youtube homepage. Those are the two topics that usually reccomended and the only video I've watched is the trial live stream. Doesn't make sense
I haven't watched ANY video regarding this subject and I get them too, even in search results for completely unrelated stuff, like I searched for reactions to the movie Crush and the algorithm decided to show me anti-Amber videos. You can bet huge money were involved in this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i never watch it once but keep getting recommended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
I haven't watched ANY video regarding this subject and I get them too, even in search results for completely unrelated stuff, like I searched for reactions to the movie Crush and the algorithm decided to show me anti-Amber videos. You can bet huge money were involved in this.
Da. started showing up for me, so I just clicked "not interested" and it stopped, just like tiktok also stopped sending to my timeline. The algorithm is usually hooked, but with bots boosting it gets worse. so when the videos appear, look for the uninteresting tool or even block.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:03
Has anyone read Ambers tweets from like 1-2 years ago? She doesn’t tweet anymore so much but she used to and they’re funny as fuck. 😭 very outspoken and humorous, love it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel so bad for Amber Heard. I cannot believe all of these people siding with JD like he is completely innocent. I believe Amber was a victim of DV and I believe their relationship was probably toxic on both sides to be fair. The amount of hate she is getting is insane though I can't imagine how she feels. The bias from the "law tube " groups and on twitter is so gross. The "law tube" is suppose to be professional lawyers watching and commenting on the case to help people understand the laws in the courtroom and all I've seen is people just siding with everything JD's side has done and criticizing anything and everything Amber's side says. It is really very sad to witness. Also I'm watching this case so confused how anyone can excuse this mans behavior sitting at the table eating snacks, drawing with his colored pencils like he's in kindergarten. I just can't even understand how this man in his 50's is getting away with this...YOUR IN COURT JOHNNY. His lawyer Ben Chew has starred creepily at Amber the entire time she was on the stand. Camille was crossing Amber like it was a scene from a movie and clearly she was trying to make the trending page of Youtube again. (Amber got in some really fun/good remarks to mistakes Camille made; "it also says I'm a well nourished male" lol). JD is constantly talking and laughing with Camille and Ben Chew while any witness that Amber's team calls for her case. Seems very unprofessional in a serious court case, I never saw anyone from Amber's team do that to any of JD's witnesses. Those recordings of her crying begging him to stop honestly broke my heart to listen to and people are just making fun of her...I don't get it at all. I stand with Amber.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

His fans that commented about Ellen Barkin, shocked that she was his ex, calling her old hag, and I'm here thinking, that's how he's gonna look too, with wrinkles 10 years in the future, if his liver can suvive that long

And those fans who commented like that clearly not his diehard fans, they are Jack Sparrow fans. Like, out of all his movies, people knew him for was only that character. You only saw Jack Sparrow cosplay out there, not even one Willy Wonka

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:10
His fans that commented about Ellen Barkin, shocked that she was his ex, calling her old hag, and I'm here thinking, that's how he's gonna look too, with wrinkles 10 years in the future, if his liver can suvive that long

And those fans who commented like that clearly not his diehard fans, they are Jack Sparrow fans. Like, out of all his movies, people knew him for was only that character. You only saw Jack Sparrow cosplay out there, not even one Willy Wonka
I don’t think he is gonna last for that long, the drugs and alcohol is showing it to him. That’s one of the reason big studios doesn’t want anything with him, the assurance must be high.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:01
I feel so bad for Amber Heard. I cannot believe all of these people siding with JD like he is completely innocent. I believe Amber was a victim of DV and I believe their relationship was probably toxic on both sides to be fair. The amount of hate she is getting is insane though I can't imagine how she feels. The bias from the "law tube " groups and on twitter is so gross. The "law tube" is suppose to be professional lawyers watching and commenting on the case to help people understand the laws in the courtroom and all I've seen is people just siding with everything JD's side has done and criticizing anything and everything Amber's side says. It is really very sad to witness. Also I'm watching this case so confused how anyone can excuse this mans behavior sitting at the table eating snacks, drawing with his colored pencils like he's in kindergarten. I just can't even understand how this man in his 50's is getting away with this...YOUR IN COURT JOHNNY. His lawyer Ben Chew has starred creepily at Amber the entire time she was on the stand. Camille was crossing Amber like it was a scene from a movie and clearly she was trying to make the trending page of Youtube again. (Amber got in some really fun/good remarks to mistakes Camille made; "it also says I'm a well nourished male" lol). JD is constantly talking and laughing with Camille and Ben Chew while any witness that Amber's team calls for her case. Seems very unprofessional in a serious court case, I never saw anyone from Amber's team do that to any of JD's witnesses. Those recordings of her crying begging him to stop honestly broke my heart to listen to and people are just making fun of her...I don't get it at all. I stand with Amber.
it is distressed with the way people treat her. people really show their true colors.
he and his team basically god for his fan who can do no wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good news!!

They know they lost the case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:14
Good news!!

I’m actually thick as fuck please can someone explain these tweets like I’m 5. Why is that so good for Amber and what’s that about jurors

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Good news!!

I’m actually thick as fuck please can someone explain these tweets like I’m 5. Why is that so good for Amber and what’s that about jurors
Lmao I had no idea she was working for Court TV. I notice her sitting in the gallery all the time. I thought she was part of the Deppford wife squad. I knew she was too good looking to be one of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good news!!

x2. Same. Why is it a win for Amber?

And I bet Amber will want to be there for the verdict, not so sure about Johnny since it was Camille who ask this. Coward

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good news!!

x2. Same. Why is it a win for Amber?

And I bet Amber will want to be there for the verdict, not so sure about Johnny since it was Camille who ask this. Coward
The judge ruling that AW's statements will be considered as JD's statements is good because AH needs that to be true to have any shot at winning her countersuit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ill explain it but take in mind my first language is spanish:

Amber made counterclaim for defamation against Depp, Waldmans statements from yesterday where he accepted he did the demafation will be taken as if the actions were made by yawny debt himself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh I get it now. Does that means the court acknowledge that all Waldman's statement and what he did was UNDER Depp's order? Therefore meaning Waldman's smear campaign against her was done so too by Johnny. Good for her countersuit then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So glad Elaine's string of questions and objections from his team works in her favor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok I’m rly sorry to even say it.... but I’m glad more of the jurors are men! if the last 4 wks has taught me anything its that women seem to be the prime suspects who fall for that motherfuckers act.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:49
Oh I get it now. Does that means the court acknowledge that all Waldman's statement and what he did was UNDER Depp's order? Therefore meaning Waldman's smear campaign against her was done so too by Johnny. Good for her countersuit then
Yup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:48
Ill explain it but take in mind my first language is spanish:

Amber made counterclaim for defamation against Depp, Waldmans statements from yesterday where he accepted he did the demafation will be taken as if the actions were made by yawny debt himself.
LMAOOOOOO. I love this song 🎵 thanks for explaining

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:52
Ok I’m rly sorry to even say it.... but I’m glad more of the jurors are men! if the last 4 wks has taught me anything its that women seem to be the prime suspects who fall for that motherfuckers act.
I'll have to say, I'm really surprised they are mostly Asian men at that. I thought Virginia didn't have many asians. How did that happen? Don't know what that means for heard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
From what I've seen unfolded this past few weeks, I'm NOT sorry to say
Yes, I'm thinking the same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
I'll have to say, I'm really surprised they are mostly Asian men at that. I thought Virginia didn't have many asians. How did that happen? Don't know what that means for heard.
This gives me hope. And maybe that means the jurors can undeestand Ron Schnell's charts :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:51
So glad Elaine's string of questions and objections from his team works in her favor
So what I thought yesterday when I saw Elaine get so many objections, and seeing Team Amber press on even though I knew Adam wouldn't respond, was a strategy. I really wanted to believe it was a strategy but I doubted the ability of the Amber team...
wow, sorry Elaine, I doubted your ability, but wow what a shrewd lady! :dance2:

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
I specifically ticked not interest in seeing many of the depp videos and still I get them. Johnny's putin connections must be helping him with his smear campaign cause they really know what they are doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
From what I've seen unfolded this past few weeks, I'm NOT sorry to say
Yes, I'm thinking the same
x2 Same

I hope she wins :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:06
Guest wrote:
So what I thought yesterday when I saw Elaine get so many objections, and seeing Team Amber press on even though I knew Adam wouldn't respond, was a strategy. I really wanted to believe it was a strategy but I doubted the ability of the Amber team...
Just not with the mic :lol:
Elaine is adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I wanted the jury to decide that she deserved to win, that she was a victim anyway. The ex-husband ordering the lawyer (of a dubious nature) to carry out a smear campaign is very serious. The article Amber wrote was a general outburst. What Depp did was orchestrated. So there's no way to say that the two exchanged defamations, Amber was the only one defamed in this story, with serious consequences for her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Elaine is adorable
She's an old school lady :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Elaine is adorable
She is. When Amber had to turn on her mic :rofl: Camille disrespecting Elaine with her arrogant smirk and shaking her head when she speak will have bad karma coming her way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:04
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
This gives me hope. And maybe that means the jurors can undeestand Ron Schnell's charts :lol:

Dude said #AsiansForAmber ... lmaooo, love that. My very East Asian Dad also believes Amber and hates Depp 😃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dude said #AsiansForAmber ... lmaooo, love that. My very East Asian Dad also believes Amber and hates Depp 😃
All my Asian friends (guys and girls) are team Amber. It’s making up for some of our other more toxic traits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
for real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i think that's the whole point. most women probably feel threatened by amber whereas men are more likely to feel bad for her

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

All my Asian friends (guys and girls) are team Amber. It’s making up for some of our other more toxic traits.
Haha. I love that photo. Brave of him to stand ground when all those depp supporters must be attacking him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know who is that lady that depose Ellen Barkin? I assumed she was with Team Amber

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
i think that's the whole point. most women probably feel threatened by amber whereas men are more likely to feel bad for her
Exactly, and I've noticed it's worse with straight women in particular. Maybe I don't understand feeling threatened by women like Amber, because I LOVE strong, bold, brilliant, intelligent women and Amber is all that...not gonna lie, I have a big crush lol, and she's absolutely stunning, too, so she's a big threat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I read Jennifer's Howell declaration, it's bad.

Also those it mean Amber's baby is biologically Musk's?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:30
Anyone know who is that lady that depose Ellen Barkin? I assumed she was with Team Amber
dark hair? I believe it is Jessica kovacevic, Heard's agent, who managed to do the negotiations for Aquaman, and also said that Heard lost a lot of work because of the defamations.
It was punch for Camille who repeated Depp's words claiming that he was responsible for her role in the film.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:50

Was this the woman who expected a donation of part of the divorce money?

Amber's baby paternity is yet another fake that deppheads spread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:53
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:30
dark hair? I believe it is Jessica kovacevic, Heard's agent, who managed to do the negotiations for Aquaman, and also said that Heard lost a lot of work because of the defamations.
It was punch for Camille who repeated Depp's words claiming that he was responsible for her role in the film.
Not her. I was talking about the lady who questioned her in the video deposition. The one with sharp clean voice, we never saw her face

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wouldn't Jennifer's Howell declaration be all hearsay? <_<
And she's like "they didn't give me donation money, well they later sent me 250,000 but it was from Elon" pff if that dickhead sent you money in the first place, it's because Amber asked him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:50

Howell is Amber’s witness, not Depp’s. Which means Depp’s team didn’t find anything useful about her deposition and Amber’s did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I thought the same & im not even sorry for it