Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:09
Why did they even get married? So fucked up. *forehead slap*
Probably cause they were obsessed with each other

Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

Anybody supporting Depp at this point is human garbage. Just the lowest of the low. From the suckerfish to the comedians, they are beyond trash. What we are witnessing with the "monster" Depp is evil in it's most explicit form. The people who defend Depp are like the people who support Cosby and Epstein. They have no humanity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:34
Anybody supporting Depp at this point is human garbage. Just the lowest of the low. From the suckerfish to the comedians, they are beyond trash. What we are witnessing with the "monster" Depp is evil in it's most explicit form. The people who defend Depp are like the people who support Cosby and Epstein. They have no humanity.
Agreed. Also, that whole "monster" thing is ridiculous - it's just a way for him to avoid responsibility.

The facts are out there, and while I still have a tiny bit of understanding for people who are exposed to the dirty PR tactics and don't know better, people who actively take part in the bullying can go die in a fire. There are plenty of those people, progressives, feminists, even lesbians. It's fucking disgusting because when it actually mattered and counted, they joined in on the bullying and the misogyny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.
I don’t get why this is a bad thing. Depp’s fishies seem to think this is some kinda victory that he was 10 hours more, but I don’t see how? They started off with the same amount of time, Amber has used more... so? It’s the last week and each day is 6 hours and a bit after the breaks. Court runs from Mon-Thurs. Isnt it better to use all your time than to potentially have time left over?... I dunno. Sure her lawyers are aware of the time remaining and will prioritize accordingly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what could that man's camp bring up in their 18 remaining hours that they haven't brought up already? im honestly confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is tasya going to testify?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WHAT THE FUCK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is to give an idea how being uninformed works. A friend of mine sends me a Megyn Kelly video - seriously wtf - where she says Heard is lying about the poop situation because the driver is a 3rd party that would be unbiased. I replied you do know that guy is not just employed as Depp's driver but is part of his security detail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:18
:rageblush: :rageblush:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.
I thought he was done ffs. Can someone explain the schedule pls?
<_< I don't get the US system at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

did anyone see Monica Lewinsky defended Amber? Good for her. She's one of few people who can understand what Amber is going through to some extent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:45
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:39
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
The only one I've seen is Christina Ricci
Celebrities tend to be reactive, not proactive. So they can weigh whether it'll have implications for their career or not. One of the reasons why so many came out against Weinstein is because it was safe to do so. People really overestimate how much power some celebrities have in Hollywood. They are easily replaceable. Speaking out about one thing could mean that it might happen in the future about something else. That's not someone they want to hire. Hollywood's activism is superficial.
X1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:10
i read that she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
Celebrities tend to be reactive, not proactive. So they can weigh whether it'll have implications for their career or not. One of the reasons why so many came out against Weinstein is because it was safe to do so. People really overestimate how much power some celebrities have in Hollywood. They are easily replaceable. Speaking out about one thing could mean that it might happen in the future about something else. That's not someone they want to hire. Hollywood's activism is superficial.
X1000
Monica Lewinsky and David Krumholtz have both recently defended Amber. Check David's ig story and Monica's twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Good on Melissa ^_^
But if i were Amber, i wouldn't want Olivia's support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on the Jennifer Howell thing? Deppford Wives seem to think she is his smoking gun loool. I believe she said what she said out of resentment over the money and I don’t believe her one bit. She is on social media now acting like some kind justice warrior and martyr who sacrificed herself for truth, just absolutely soaking up the JD fans humping her in her comments, liking every comment that is praising her. Harking on about how she has over 20 people and tons of evidence than can corroborate what Whitney said but these 20+ people and so called pieces of evidence are nowhere to be seen or heard from

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
i read that she is
I'd be surprised if she didn't. Can't wait for her to clarify the situation was just Amber being unfairly targeted due to being in a same-sex relationship in front of the court, as she's already talked about outside of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:25
Thoughts on the Jennifer Howell thing? Deppford Wives seem to think she is his smoking gun loool. I believe she said what she said out of resentment over the money and I don’t believe her one bit. She is on social media now acting like some kind justice warrior and martyr who sacrificed herself for truth, just absolutely soaking up the JD fans humping her in her comments, liking every comment that is praising her. Harking on about how she has over 20 people and tons of evidence than can corroborate what Whitney said but these 20+ people and so called pieces of evidence are nowhere to be seen or heard from
She clearly is upset about the donation not going to her charity. Someone posted a tweet here yesterday with her declaration. However, I just saw online that it hasn’t been submitted as evidence.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-jennifer-h ... al-1708085

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i read that she is
She’s on the witness list but I believe I remember seeing her testimony was via deposition. So may not be shown I guess if no time? Btw like, does anyone else feel kinda bad for Tasya? I’m alllll the way in Amber’s corner rn, but the way she was talking about how she had never been happier, or more in love and how Johnny was the love of her life and how she felt like he was the only person who understood or saw her after she had just come out of a 5 year relationship. And like Tasya having to listen to Amber describe how she had this meaningful kiss & this highly flirtatious/deep rs with JD while they shot together all while Amber was still in a relationship with her, like ooft.... it just makes me feel a lil bad for Tasya I’m ngl. Tasya is a better and more mature person than me for still having Amber’s back over the years despite it all, bc I know I’d be salty as hell if it were me. She seems like a good person in all honesty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i read that she is
She’s on the witness list but I believe I remember seeing her testimony was via deposition. So may not be shown I guess if no time? Btw like, does anyone else feel kinda bad for Tasya? I’m alllll the way in Amber’s corner rn, but the way she was talking about how she had never been happier, or more in love and how Johnny was the love of her life and how she felt like he was the only person who understood or saw her after she had just come out of a 5 year relationship. And like Tasya having to listen to Amber describe how she had this meaningful kiss & this highly flirtatious/deep rs with JD while they shot together all while Amber was still in a relationship with her, like ooft.... it just makes me feel a lil bad for Tasya I’m ngl. Tasya is a better and more mature person than me for still having Amber’s back over the years despite it all, bc I know I’d be salty as hell if it were me. She seems like a good person in all honesty
Tasya is listed under live witness via zoom. But with only 8 hours left I don't know if it's worth their time to call her up. Only if Depp's team brings her up first, which why would they if they know the truth. Amber's team needs to prioritize cross examination during Depp's rebuttal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i read that she is
Tasya is listed under live witness via zoom. But with only 8 hours left I don't know if it's worth their time to call her up. Only if Depp's team brings her up first, which why would they if they know the truth. Amber's team needs to prioritize cross examination during Depp's rebuttal.
Depp’s team already brought her up tho, no? Right at the end of Camille’s flop examination she brought the 2009 arrest up and accused Amber of prior domestic violence history as per the arrest record. Amber said it was true and that Johnny’s team planted that story in the media 2 days after she got a restraining order on him and that she didn’t assault her, then said Tasya has publicly came forward speaking in favor of her or something or the other. would it really be revisited???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i read that she is
Depp’s team already brought her up tho, no? Right at the end of Camille’s flop examination she brought the 2009 arrest up and accused Amber of prior domestic violence history as per the arrest record. Amber said it was true and that Johnny’s team planted that story in the media 2 days after she got a restraining order on him and that she didn’t assault her, then said Tasya has publicly came forward speaking in favor of her or something or the other. would it really be revisited???
*wasnt true that she assaulted her sorry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Late to this cause I haven't used lchat in a hot minute, but has anyone noticed how one of Depp's lawyers in particular is all over him? They hug each other and he pats her on the back, which has not happened with anyone else on Depp's legal team. She's so catty and it seems wildly inappropriate, ik lawyers can be rude but she's on a different level. She objects every 5 seconds as well, idk how the court isn't sick of it yet. Literally comes across like a bitchy high schooler jealous of her boyfriend's prettier ex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:03
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i read that she is
*wasnt true that she assaulted her sorry
Yeah, Amber did a good enough job refuting that point so they might not need to call Tasya. It would help in the public opinion to have her testify but time is so tight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:06
She's so catty and it seems wildly inappropriate, ik lawyers can be rude but she's on a different level.
I think most people agree with that statement.

I wish I could remember the timestamp but that same lawyer very clearly said "here we go again" when Amber was explaining the photos of her injuries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Late to this cause I haven't used lchat in a hot minute, but has anyone noticed how one of Depp's lawyers in particular is all over him? They hug each other and he pats her on the back, which has not happened with anyone else on Depp's legal team. She's so catty and it seems wildly inappropriate, ik lawyers can be rude but she's on a different level. She objects every 5 seconds as well, idk how the court isn't sick of it yet. Literally comes across like a bitchy high schooler jealous of her boyfriend's prettier ex.
The way she addresses Amber showed something else, it was like she had a personal tantrum, I pointed this out here and on Twitter.
I had no idea it could be something romantic, but yesterday I saw videos of fans asking her if the two were dating and she doesn't respond, just laughs and continues acting like a first lady.

I noticed that towards the end of Amber's testimony, when work was done that day, she walked up to Depp and said "can I hug you" with her arms already open.
I didn't want to comment, didn't want to sound sexist like she was with Amber.
But apparently I wasn't the only one to notice, so... LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think amber could've done without some of the witnesses from today ... other than the disney exc, the data guy and johnny's ex i don't even remember the other people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X1000
Monica Lewinsky and David Krumholtz have both recently defended Amber. Check David's ig story and Monica's twitter.
Mia Farrow tweeted about Amber yesterday as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:03
i think amber could've done without some of the witnesses from today ... other than the disney exc, the data guy and johnny's ex i don't even remember the other people?
Depp's former agent was really good, as was Depp's old bff. Each witness today chipped a little bit more off Depp. Waldman was also very important. They got him to admit that the Rolling Stone article was Depp's idea as he approached them. He also had to admit that Depp was involved with the smear campaign to newspapers. He was also caught in a lie, saying that the makeup artist never saw the bruises, despite her literally testifying to the opposite days ago. They pretty much proved the op-ed had nothing to do with his declining career and also made a solid argument for her defamation countersuit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X1000
Mia Farrow tweeted about Amber yesterday as well
Unfortunately she retracted her tweet today because the Depp stans were in her replies. I hope that Ronan is paying attention and preparing an expose to sink Depp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:03
Johnnys attorney, Johnny’s ex agent, Johnny’s ex brother in law, Amber’s ex agent, johnnys ex business manager, Ambers acting coach. Some other guy too but I didn’t watch his part fully yet cause I had to go out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The BuzzFeed article about how one day we will be watching a documentary about how we all wronged Amber Heard is so true. Honestly I think Johnny will lose this case but also Amber will probably lose her’s as well (although I hope I’m wrong and she wins). Sucks that her career will be temporarily ruined because of this. I think she’ll make a comeback one day though :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:56
Guest wrote:
The way she addresses Amber showed something else, it was like she had a personal tantrum, I pointed this out here and on Twitter.
I had no idea it could be something romantic, but yesterday I saw videos of fans asking her if the two were dating and she doesn't respond, just laughs and continues acting like a first lady.

I noticed that towards the end of Amber's testimony, when work was done that day, she walked up to Depp and said "can I hug you" with her arms already open.
I didn't want to comment, didn't want to sound sexist like she was with Amber.
But apparently I wasn't the only one to notice, so... LOL
A lot of Depp fans ship them. In other words, we are not alone in noticing that they have strange chemistry.

How about just encouraging the shipping and let the suckerfish do the rest and drag her down with Depp and his fanbase LOL.

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:57
The BuzzFeed article about how one day we will be watching a documentary about how we all wronged Amber Heard is so true. Honestly I think Johnny will lose this case but also Amber will probably lose her’s as well (although I hope I’m wrong and she wins). Sucks that her career will be temporarily ruined because of this. I think she’ll make a comeback one day though :fingcross:
She won't make a comeback. Men who rape make comebacks. Women who get raped don't. Add to this, she's 35. Age wise, she's got 5 years left unless she had already made it bigger by the time she turned 40.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:00
Guest wrote:
She won't make a comeback. Men who rape make comebacks. Women who get raped don't. Add to this, she's 35. Age wise, she's got 5 years left unless she had already made it bigger by the time she turned 40.
Well, she's strong, independent and intelligent (in addition to her beauty). She may get career opportunities from some of the more eccentric indie directors (at least I hope so).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sadly I agree her career is unlikely to go too far - she'll be vindicated but it'll take time. Depp stole her career, not just with this trial but with his controlling ways when she was in her early 20s. There's no doubt she lost opportunities and auditions because he was desperate for her to not work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:19
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sadly I agree her career is unlikely to go too far - she'll be vindicated but it'll take time. Depp stole her career, not just with this trial but with his controlling ways when she was in her early 20s. There's no doubt she lost opportunities and auditions because he was desperate for her to not work.
At the very least Depp’s career is also for the most part over too. He’ll get support back from idiot followers and continue to kind of be in the spotlight but he’s not going to ever be as big as he was. Bonus if he loses 100 million to Amber.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is only tangentially related, but there was a case like this recently with a girl group called aoa I liked when i was a teen. an ex-member accused the leader of bullying her until she felt suicidal, and of horrible things like not letting her visit her dad on his deathbed, not letting her take time off to mourn her dad, and locking her in a cupboard and yelling at her and other such things. there were a bunch of contradictions in her statement, and a lot of the claims were easy to debunk, but everyone just believed it because she was good at playing the victim, and was also threatening to commit suicide if her story was doubted. she even posted self-harm pics (one of which was found to originally be from a russian gore site, another which she had posted ages before after fighting with her staff) to prove how depressed she was because of the leader.
the leader of the group was getting bombarded with hate comments, she was getting death threats, suicide bait, being told she should get raped, being called ugly, having her voice and talent attacked, having her eating disorder mocked, having hate left on a memorial post for her deceased father, etc. people were making highly edited videos in which they would find clips of her making a neutral facial expression and say it was actually her giving dirty looks to the ex-member, and were taking moments out of context (like there was a clip of her seemingly ignoring the ex-member crying at an event in one of these viral videos, but if you watched the original video, you'd see she noticed the member crying a few moments later and started crying with her). she ended up leaving the entertainment industry altogether.
the hatred was so intense and vitriolic and extremely one-sided, it was on the same as the hate Amber is currently receiving, you wouldn't believe it. it boiled my blood and was so frustrating to see.
fast forward a while later, and someone made a video debunking many of the claims, which, combined with the accuser behaving horribly towards other people, made some people change their mind, although she was still mostly hated. but the tide was beginning to turn. then a few months after that, some journalists leaked recordings that proved the accuser lied, and they also leaked recordings of her staff talking about how scared they were of her because she treated them like dogs.
people switched up suddenly and started going to the leader's instagram to apologise for leaving her hate before, and were grovelling about how "we were all manipulated." the leader did end up returning to social media after an extremely long hiatus and released a new song. her career isn't what it once was, but she has one again, at least, and isn't public enemy number one anymore. she gets a little hate from people who assumably haven't heard the news yet about her innocence, but the comments are mostly positive towards her now and she's living her life again instead of literally being in hiding. and she was no-joke receiving amber heard levels of hate before.
I'm sorry for writing a reply so long lol, but apart from the lawsuit, this situation really reminds me of depp vs heard. someone gets accused of being horribly abusive, everyone believes it, the accused becomes extremely hated and the accuser is treated like a perfect angel who can do no wrong despite multiple incidents of themselves acting abusively towards others, a lot of evidence proving the innocence of the accused that everyone collectively ignores.
it gives me hope for amber, because the leader of that group managed to come back eventually and is no longer being hated despite previously being treated as a pariah. it might take a while, but when more and more people slowly start waking up and realising they've been taken in by lies and misinformation, and when once and for all amber is proven innocent, I think she'll eventually be treated decently. it might take a few years, but mark my words, in a few years from now, people will be writing pathetic grovelling apologies for talking ill of her and blaming it on being lied to, just like they did with the leader of aoa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol, just watched camille's opening (late to the case). she had to read it off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:06
Spoiled for the length but your post is poignant. There was another case a few years back of a woman, Hana Kimura, on a reality show. One episode she's seen in an argument with another show contestant, and the audience response was people sending her hate comments. She eventually committed suicide over it and the internet was all "we should learn from this and realize that our words have power blah blah".

Rather than doing something different in the moment, everyone is happy to just have that moment of reflection after it's too late, to be able to say wow things were messed up back then but that's just how things were. Like what's the point of history if we're just going to repeat it instead of learn from it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:41
Guest wrote:
Spoiled for the length but your post is poignant. There was another case a few years back of a woman, Hana Kimura, on a reality show. One episode she's seen in an argument with another show contestant, and the audience response was people sending her hate comments. She eventually committed suicide over it and the internet was all "we should learn from this and realize that our words have power blah blah".

Rather than doing something different in the moment, everyone is happy to just have that moment of reflection after it's too late, to be able to say wow things were messed up back then but that's just how things were. Like what's the point of history if we're just going to repeat it instead of learn from it.
That’s just human nature though. Majority rules. There’s a critical mass element to it - eventually we either apologise as a group or simply walk away from the crime completely unscathed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I remember reading about that. And about AOA leader, I only ever saw when she got cancelled because one of KPop fan account I follow tweeted about that. I didn't engage because I don't care about the group but I never knew she was wrongly accused. And now when the same fan account tweeted some of that anti Amber video that mocking her SA, my heart drop seeing that. And reading op's post here about AOA, got me thinking, that fan account also follow the trend and help spreading the propaganda. And as far as I remember, that fan account never tweeted any apology for that AOA leader, so....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't get Team Depp's cross ex on Amber's witnesse video deposition. Like, they gained absolutely nothing positive for their client's case but actually helping Team Amber. Scratching my head

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:30
https://www.vice.com/en/article/3ab3yk/ ... ium=social+

The conservative media outlet ran Facebook and Instagram ads for stories backing Johnny Depp, an investigation by media non-profit the Citizens for VICE World News found.

They're still doing it :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t usually bother people on social media, I keep my bitching and rants for L chat. But I couldn’t help myself after reading Jennifer Howells comment section and caption on her latest post. She was welcoming all the ones blowing smoke up her ass so I thought I was just as entitled to write my thoughts. It was just getting on my nerves the way she’s completely revering herself online and suckerfish hive are too. I respectfully commented on it saying she needs to stop acting like she’s such a hero for justice or bravery over her contrived story that no one is yet to back up, and also said that her constant indirect trash talk/liking all comments talking shit about of AH IG was poor form and that clearly she was still very salty about the money she felt she was owed. I GOT BLOCKED with quickness 😣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I remember reading about that. And about AOA leader, I only ever saw when she got cancelled because one of KPop fan account I follow tweeted about that. I didn't engage because I don't care about the group but I never knew she was wrongly accused. And now when the same fan account tweeted some of that anti Amber video that mocking her SA, my heart drop seeing that. And reading op's post here about AOA, got me thinking, that fan account also follow the trend and help spreading the propaganda. And as far as I remember, that fan account never tweeted any apology for that AOA leader, so....
Something similar happened here in the UK with a presenter called Caroline Flack. In the weeks before her suicide she was being harassed and shit on by the British media and public over an alleged domestic abuse which she pleaded not guilty for. The man who she was accused of abusing denied she abused him. She was placed on bail and she killed herself less than a month before the trial was supposed to begin. Her team said it was a show trial. None of her friends spoke up for her while she was alive and being harassed, but a whole host of them posted their lengthy RIP messages on Instagram about how lovely she was and how awful the harassment of her by the British media and people on social media was. A whole fake-nice ‘be kind’ movement was started in the UK and has stuck around since, though it is completely for show and everyone is just as vile, as proved by this case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why is amber being looked at as guilty and johnny as the victim? all her yt videos are getting trashed why? and if there was already so much violence after 1 month, why did they stay for years with each other? i dont follow the trial but i want a short straight answer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:09
why is amber being looked at as guilty and johnny as the victim? all her yt videos are getting trashed why? and if there was already so much violence after 1 month, why did they stay for years with each other? i dont follow the trial but i want a short straight answer.
Because
1.Misogynists are desperate for a case that proves women can be bad too.
2. Pick me ass handmaidens are trying to seem "fair" and act like they care about male victims so they're over compensating
3. Middle aged women think they have the chance to be his next victim so they're working over time to get his attention
4. People are in too deep. Even if they're starting to realize Depp might've done it. Admitting that would also be admitting they spent the last month harassing, discrediting, and degrading a r-pe and domestic violence victim for fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's very common in abusive relationships for the victim to stay. In fact it's common for them to come back even if they do leave. The cycle of abuse is something worth researching if you're genuinely curious and it's considered ignorant to question "why didn't she just leave if it was that bad". Consider the household she grew up in too, her father was abusive to her mother who never left him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Misogyny is also my short answer to the first part.

HE is sueing HER though, but for defamation. (She did counter sue him)
So he sees himself as the victim of her defamation and people are eating it up because they love to hate women and don’t want to believe them anything.

She called herself a survivor of domestic violence. That’s what he is sueing about. Because he says that she was talking specifically about him in an op-ed where he wasn’t even mentioned by name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »