The Wilds

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

Okay but any theories on why they’re waiting so long to announce the season 3 renewal? Season 2 was already announced by this time in season 1’s run.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:18
Okay but any theories on why they’re waiting so long to announce the season 3 renewal? Season 2 was already announced by this time in season 1’s run.
I think prime just announces later now they waited three month to announce a third season of their show Upload even though the second season was announced only a week after season 1 of that show premiered. Maybe the wilds will follow a similar timing pattern?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:25
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:18
I think prime just announces later now they waited three month to announce a third season of their show Upload even though the second season was announced only a week after season 1 of that show premiered. Maybe the wilds will follow a similar timing pattern?
Da in that case I hope the writers are already working on the scripts because I really don't think it would be a good idea for them to take another year and a half to release the next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of the “abandoned by their parents” storyline, what if instead of Kiran, they pair up Toni and Seth for a storyline in S3. Maybe Seth will try to manipulate her with their shared trauma of being abandoned by their mothers, or something like that…and then Toni will be the one to off him in the end. I feel like Gretchen’s speech to Seth about lashing out because of the lack a mothers love could have been easily about Toni too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not bothered by the addition of the "new" cast I actually liked most of their characters but all this kirian stanning and shipping I'm seeing is appaling, straight girls have such low standards I mean he has an STD is this some sort of "it's ok if you have an STD" bullshit? ugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:49
Speaking of the “abandoned by their parents” storyline, what if instead of Kiran, they pair up Toni and Seth for a storyline in S3. Maybe Seth will try to manipulate her with their shared trauma of being abandoned by their mothers, or something like that…and then Toni will be the one to off him in the end. I feel like Gretchen’s speech to Seth about lashing out because of the lack a mothers love could have been easily about Toni too
It's scary how plausible this is especially if Seth does something to Shelby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:55
I'm not bothered by the addition of the "new" cast I actually liked most of their characters but all this kirian stanning and shipping I'm seeing is appaling, straight girls have such low standards I mean he has an STD is this some sort of "it's ok if you have an STD" bullshit? ugh
It's sad how many Kirin edits pop up on my feed unsolicited. Even lesbians are stanning him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where are people getting the idea that Seth is going to be in a position to get close to any of the girls? It's not going to happen, he's going to be overseeing things and fucking with them all from the shadows, not mixing with the group.

If he tried, all the boys need to do is tell the girls that he's a fucking psycho who literally attempted to murder two of them and is supposed to be dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:48
Lol I've never seen Mia get shy before, this is weirdly adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:03
Where are people getting the idea that Seth is going to be in a position to get close to any of the girls? It's not going to happen, he's going to be overseeing things and fucking with them all from the shadows, not mixing with the group.

If he tried, all the boys need to do is tell the girls that he's a fucking psycho who literally attempted to murder two of them and is supposed to be dead.
Seth has not proved to be good at following orders. He's a sociopath desperate for approval. He will guaranteed go rogue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I don't see him being with the whole cast also. He will be doing things on his own because he is presumed dead. The only one that I can see getting in touch with him is, MAYBE, Shelby. Also, some of the most revealing interviews from the creators point that Gretchen plans for him are very specific and separated from the group (spoiler tag)

Besides that, I was thinking about what will be Shelby's goal as an operative. Just report things to gretchen after the experiment is over? No way...as AH and SS mention in interviews, Gretchen is betting that the two groups will fight with each other proving that men drags every society with their ingrained sense of superiority, their toxic masculinity. But they creators also want them to mingle and protect each other. So, I think Seth will be the one in charge of making their life challenging, but what's gonna be Shelby's role in all that? I'm trying to make sense of what will be, but nothing yet because at first I couldn't see Gretchen asking shelby to do something, this would put the experiment in risk. But also, the series makes you suspend belief in researches processes if you think well...so maybe with 7 girls and 7 boys in the island, Gretchen will need someone to split the balance in favour of one of the groups if Seth causes some trouble...or I'm just trying to make sense about something that the creator doesn't give a shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:57
I cannot believe the audacity of some people. Like someone seriously took a video of Fatin and Leah kissing under a waterfall in the middle of an island without them knowing and posted it…DISGUSTING. Like whether Fatin and Leah are dating or not, no one should be secretly recording them kissing. Have some respect.
This reminds me that Gretched & co. literally have footage of teens having sex. That alone is a felony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to see them actually kill off main characters in season 3. Knowing everyone lives is boring, the stakes aren't high. They will also have a way to lessen the ridiculously high number of characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:55
It's sad how many Kirin edits pop up on my feed unsolicited. Even lesbians are stanning him.
Are you sure they're lesbians? remember a huge % of straight people ship gay couples so I don't assume f/f stan accounts are lesbians.

Trust-me
Reactions: 30

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:37
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:24
I cannot believe the audacity of some people. Like someone seriously took a video of Mia and Erana kissing at a cafe in Australia without them knowing and posted it…DISGUSTING. Like whether Mia and Erana are dating or not, no one should be secretly recording them kissing. Have some respect.
That scene / gif is gold :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:42
I want to see them actually kill off main characters in season 3. Knowing everyone lives is boring, the stakes aren't high. They will also have a way to lessen the ridiculously high number of characters.
We wouldn't be lucky enough to get 2 or 3 male characters killed despite the fact that 90% of the fandom wouldn't care or at least remember their names. These writers only kills young women like linh or becca or "nora" (killed from the series). They would kill another one of our girls and put effort in showing how boys are great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh no, they took shoni s2 video down! :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:49
I was so pissed that they wasted that speech on Seth. When that live trailer first came out I was 100% sure Gretchen was talking to Toni because it literally described her. There could have been so much potential for Toni's character in the bunker if we got to see Gretchen trying to manipulate her or something like that. I just hope in the end Toni is the one to fuck him up cause her dad abandoned her and you don't see her going around and sexually assaulting people she needs to teach his ass a lesson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep trying to figure out what Gretchen realistically wants Shelby to do. She has no video and no communications, so what is Shelby supposed to do? I'm so confused how this is going to work. I figure Seth will have an easier way to communicate because no one knows he's alive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah k want them to kill as many boys as they can 😀
But the problem is that I’m
Sure that if they will kill a boy they will also kill a girl and I don’t want that but also have no idea which girl they will kill off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Yeah k want them to kill as many boys as they can 😀
But the problem is that I’m
Sure that if they will kill a boy they will also kill a girl and I don’t want that but also have no idea which girl they will kill off.
The only girl I can see them killing off is Martha but haven’t we already been in that story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually do think they’ll kill someone off (one of the boys). They’ve done the fakeout thing 3 times now they’re going to have to do it for real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:55
I keep trying to figure out what Gretchen realistically wants Shelby to do. She has no video and no communications, so what is Shelby supposed to do? I'm so confused how this is going to work. I figure Seth will have an easier way to communicate because no one knows he's alive.
Are we sure about this though, it was never actually confirmed in the last episode. Nora is still involved too...has mia confirmed this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Are we sure about this though, it was never actually confirmed in the last episode. Nora is still involved too...has mia confirmed this?
I don’t think Nora is in there and even if she is she will be the most untrustworthy person in there including Seth that if I remember the boys didn’t figured out that her is the operative. So even if Nora is there which I don’t believe, no one will trust her.
About Shelby being the operative there is a big chance they are trying to mislead us and it will be another girl, maybe dot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hanw wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:
I cannot believe the audacity of some people. Like someone seriously took a video of Mia and Erana kissing at a cafe in Australia without them knowing and posted it…DISGUSTING. Like whether Mia and Erana are dating or not, no one should be secretly recording them kissing. Have some respect.
Isn’t this a meme? Lol I swear I’ve read this with other names
I know the one the anon is referring to.
It wasn’t a kiss they were really really close tho like it looked like it was a kiss but they were laughing with their faces super close
It’s here I think somewhere if I’m not mistaken I gotta work and can’t watch a 30 min video now

The cutenessssss :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
I don’t think Nora is in there and even if she is she will be the most untrustworthy person in there including Seth that if I remember the boys didn’t figured out that her is the operative. So even if Nora is there which I don’t believe, no one will trust her.
About Shelby being the operative there is a big chance they are trying to mislead us and it will be another girl, maybe dot?
I’m pretty sure it will be Shelby, also I think Amy confirmed it as their idea but the in other interview said it’s not necessary her but I think she tried to cover her mistake.
If not Shelby the only who came to my mind is Martha cause she wasn’t interviewed or at least we didn’t see her and she was healed quickly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
that gif reminds me that toni hasn't evolved at all if she was a male character he'd get his ass whipped all the time by the other males given the size and everyone would be like "yeah that's fair". Agressive women aren't cute, agressiveness ain't cute. Periodt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:11
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
that gif reminds me that toni hasn't evolved at all if she was a male character he'd get his ass whipped all the time by the other males given the size and everyone would be like "yeah that's fair". Agressive women aren't cute, agressiveness ain't cute. Periodt
Yep. I love Toni and Shelby's relationship, but Toni still has a long way to go. It's unhealthy to use Shelby as the catalyst for her own peace. Hopefully, they explore that more in s3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep. I love Toni and Shelby's relationship, but Toni still has a long way to go. It's unhealthy to use Shelby as the catalyst for her own peace. Hopefully, they explore that more in s3.
I think that's one reason why Shelby and Toni do work as well as they do: Shelby isn't scared or intimidated by Toni's anger. Leah IS scared her in this scene, she basically runs away. Shelby has never run from Toni's anger. I do agree though that Toni has a long ways to go and needs to stop lashing out. She shouldn't have blamed all the girls and especially not Shelby with the boat. I hope they explore this with Toni and let her grow a bit. It might be key to Toni's arc perhaps? If she finds out about the confederate plot and doesn't blame Shelby, something we all expect her to do. Maybe she grows up a bit in S3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:30
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Trust-me wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think that's one reason why Shelby and Toni do work as well as they do: Shelby isn't scared or intimidated by Toni's anger. Leah IS scared her in this scene, she basically runs away. Shelby has never run from Toni's anger. I do agree though that Toni has a long ways to go and needs to stop lashing out. She shouldn't have blamed all the girls and especially not Shelby with the boat. I hope they explore this with Toni and let her grow a bit. It might be key to Toni's arc perhaps? If she finds out about the confederate plot and doesn't blame Shelby, something we all expect her to do. Maybe she grows up a bit in S3.
I’ve been thinking something similar. Toni is so underdeveloped, it would be nice if they’d focus on her growth. Erana is a great actress, it’s a shame it’s taken them this long to really dive into Toni’s background and issues.

I’ve vented my frustrations on here about Toni blaming Shelby for Martha’s state and I’ve also vented my frustrations if it turns out that Shelby truly takes the fall as the operative because she just doesn’t want to go home, so all I gotta say is that it all better be adding up to really good character growth for these two. I hope Toni sticks up for Shelby and stays loyal to her this time after going back on her word before. Although I’m still going to be pissed if Shelby falls for whatever Gretchen “indoctrinates” her with and if it turns out that in the end Shelby isn’t playing Gretchen.

Trickshot2021
Reactions: 2

Post by Trickshot2021 »

I hope the kirin actor and Sophia aren’t a thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Toni has some growth to do and just like you I want her in s3 to work though it, but please don't make her s2 lashing similar to her s1. In season2 it is way more understandable her reactions. When you face a life or death situation, specially with someone you love with your life, you are way more suscetible to fall down to the stress of the situation. Really, leah blew a flower jn her face acting like she wasn't herself while Martha was in a shock state for 4 days. Toni was exausted from helping Martha without a stop and Martha was her whole family there.

This I can understand - although she needed to apologize. People tend to break down at hospitals for example, its not unsual. Besides that, she didnt lashed out everyone. So it was not cool, but as dot said: we can get it if we understand the situation.

In s1 yes she didnt have the right to broke her exgf car nor to break their group attempt to make something to protect them from the nature.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:01
I know Toni has some growth to do and just like you I want her in s3 to work though it, but please don't make her s2 lashing similar to her s1. In season2 it is way more understandable her reactions. When you face a life or death situation, specially with someone you love with your life, you are way more suscetible to fall down to the stress of the situation. Really, leah blew a flower jn her face acting like she wasn't herself while Martha was in a shock state for 4 days. Toni was exausted from helping Martha without a stop and Martha was her whole family there.

This I can understand - although she needed to apologize. People tend to break down at hospitals for example, its not unsual. Besides that, she didnt lashed out everyone. So it was not cool, but as dot said: we can get it if we understand the situation.

In s1 yes she didnt have the right to broke her exgf car nor to break their group attempt to make something to protect them from the nature.
I don't think anyone blames Toni for how she reacted, but compare it to Rachel. Rachel only lashed out at Leah when Leah started badgering her about Nora. Toni lashed out at Leah when she was trying to be nice (while it was stupid of Leah, she was still trying to be nice) and then lashed out at Fatin and especially Dot. We also know she blames Shelby for Martha because of the boat. Toni lashes out when she's scared and they need to dig deeper into why she does that, though we know it's most likely her abandonment issues. If they ever decide to fully tackle that, then maybe Toni can mature and grow and stop lashing out. Rachel by the end of S2 is a completely different person. She's the only level headed one dealing with Martha. Compare her to S1 Rachel. Toni has a ways to go, but she'll get there... I hope. Just like Shelby needs to fully embrace herself and stop putting so much blame and guilt on herself, and realize her family doesn't control her. They both have growing to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trickshot2021 wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:51
I think they’re just bros like Sophia is with a few of the male cast members. He had (has?) a hot girlfriend who lived with him during filming and Sophia became close with her too. Seems like they broke up though based on lack of anything recent on their IGs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:16
Someone actually wrote a Kirin and Toni fic 🤮🤮
We've been invaded by the tiktok hets. Guess I gotta start using filters now.

Guetss
Reactions:

Post by Guetss »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:30
Trickshot2021 wrote:
20 May 2022, 01:51
I think they’re just bros like Sophia is with a few of the male cast members. He had (has?) a hot girlfriend who lived with him during filming and Sophia became close with her too. Seems like they broke up though based on lack of anything recent on their IGs.

Ya I really don’t like that actor his extreme “macho” vibe gives me the creeps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:02
Guest wrote:
More likely a troll in this specific instance. I'm surprised there isn't more fic about the boys (and by surprised I mean that, before I saw just how terrible they are, I was expecting more people to embrace them and write, which makes me not truly surprised there isn't much boys fic) so if nobody is really writing boys fic but somebody is writing stuff as out there as Toni/Kirin, then it's probably a fic that's been posted to get a reaction.

That said, I've also started using the filters and I'm going zero tolerance. If a fic has one of the boys in it, no matter how or why, I'm simply not reading it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:02
Guest wrote:
More likely a troll in this specific instance. I'm surprised there isn't more fic about the boys (and by surprised I mean that, before I saw just how terrible they are, I was expecting more people to embrace them and write, which makes me not truly surprised there isn't much boys fic) so if nobody is really writing boys fic but somebody is writing stuff as out there as Toni/Kirin, then it's probably a fic that's been posted to get a reaction.

That said, I've also started using the filters and I'm going zero tolerance. If a fic has one of the boys in it, no matter how or why, I'm simply not reading it.
We'll have to stick to AU fics because all canon and post-canon fics have boys now :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone of you saw any parllas between the girls to the boys? They said there will be a lot but I didn’t even saw one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 08:44
Did anyone of you saw any parllas between the girls to the boys? They said there will be a lot but I didn’t even saw one.
Leah & Seth - obsessive tendencies

Nora & Seth - siblings who became operatives after getting manipulated by Gretchen (for very different reasons)

Toni & Kirin - rude jocks with abandonment/anger issues who can be kind when someone opens up to them

Martha & Bo - overly nice and innocent on the surface because they suppress their trauma and hide from their dark side

Shelby & Seth - people pleasers who try to bring the group together with their positivity because they want to be liked by everyone but are actually pretending to be someone they're not (in very different ways)

Fatin & Ivan - drama queens who live for social media and seem more interested in aesthetics than survival but have a hidden grit and level headedness to them

Leah & Raf - hopeless romantics who make bad decisions for love

S1 version of Rachel & Scotty - self-centered and angry with the world for letting them down no matter how hard they hustle

Nora & Henry - socially awkward intellectuals who like to keep to themselves because they find everyone stupid

Dot & Kirin - kids who had to take care of themselves all their lives become the leaders who everyone looks to for instructions on what to do

Dot & Henry - straightforward people with good survival knowledge

Josh is not like any of the girls. Maybe a little bit like the Jeanette character. Talks too much and doesn't fit in. But Jeanette wasn't real. Maybe a little bit like Nora in the sense that he's a target for bullying and he's codependent in the same way Nora's life choices always revolved around Rachel.

So there are similarities, but they are surface level. The girls have more layers because their past and deeper motivations are much more fleshed out than for the boys.

There are also parallels which are highlighted by overlapping voiceovers when scenes cut between the girls and boys. These are also surface level, but they are there.

The biggest difference between the girls and boys is the girls were chosen for being psychologically vulnerable and the boys (except Josh and Henry) were chosen for committing violent or harmful acts. It reveals Gretchen's bias.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah sbt wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:06
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:10
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:48
Trust-me wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:46
When I say Shoni shippers are kids...

At best we have two canon couples, at least only one, and at worst one and they ruined it (like they started with season2) . So can you go analyze something else then Sophia eyes? What are you going to say if Leatin gets real? "oh but you know Fatin probably wants to fuck them all, have you seen how she looks at them??" wtf
Leatin is never going to be real, that's the problem.
Yeah so let people have their own headcanons or whatever lol

Ok Fatin is definitely my favourite character!
I think she’s an introverted / complex person despite showing the opposite.
She looks stupid ( in s1) when she’s actually very smart, she wants to look like a slacker when she’s a hard worker ( the instrument story), she wants to look superficial when she’s deep … she flaunts familiar wealth hiding the suffering of her father ‘s betrayal .
She pretends not to want female friendships because she says she hates drama when she is
eager for affection. She is actually just afraid of being betrayed (as with her father), being a very loyal person.
But what really intrigued me is her ‘relationship’ with men. She reminds me a friend of me,she always talked about hot guys,big dicks, she had sex with a lot guys BUT ended up falling for a girl :nervous:
Fatin seems forced in her attitude with men, I think she hates them,using them like a praying mantis. For her,they are all assholes just like her father.
She doesn’t know what love is because I do believe she never looked for it in men.
She is not a closeted case like Shelby but I think she noticed Leah at school . Her shyness hit her.
Remember in s1 during the game Leah ‘told’ she wasn’t a virgin and Fatin was immediately jelous/shocked. She sees Leah as someone to be saved, but she realizes she’s got the wrong way ( like with her mother).
She start to feel something for her but she still doesn’t know what it means. I think the authors were good at confusing us because it is exactly what Fatin feels at the moment. What does she feel for Leah? Is it only platonic? What is certain is her body language speaks for her.
She never showed shyness except with her.
But anyways it would not easy for her to accept it,I mean she is Fatin,for everyone the man eater….
In s3 I see Raf and Kirin as potential hooks up.
We need these guys because maybe,thank to them , Fatin and Leah will understand better what they feel.
Da
Ya I was watching season 1 and 2 and the way sophia looks at Sarah P on season 2 has changed completely. I don’t know if they’ll have the guts to do two lesbian couples when they added a bunch of dudes there. But, sophia definitely changed her acting towards Leah. Whoever is calling us “delusional” should compare Sophia’s acting . As I rewatch season 1 I noticed Sophia just bangs dudes there isn’t anything remotely close to actually loving someone.
There’s no denying they’re at least baiting with the show . And I say that because Sophia’s choices this season made so many people not just me raise their eyebrows about how she feels about Leah - if it wasn’t there I wouldn’t ship them. (I didn’t during season 1)
And I agree I think they’re setting Fatins character to have complicated feelings for Leah, and y’all will see .
- Fatin also hasn’t talked about dicks or men on season 2 once! But she would repeatedly talk about Jeff, and Leah.
Yeah…
And also Leah and Fatin when they look at each other they bite their lips :$
But for me the scene the mean the most is during “home” song. Leah caresses Fatin’s face
singing “home is wherever I’m with you”…sorry but there is no deep frienship explanation about that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:30
Ah sbt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:48

Leatin is never going to be real, that's the problem.

She looks stupid ( in s1) when she’s actually very smart, she wants to look like a slacker when she’s a hard worker ( the instrument story), she wants to look superficial when she’s deep … she flaunts familiar wealth hiding the suffering of her father ‘s betrayal .
She pretends not to want female friendships because she says she hates drama when she is
eager for affection. She is actually just afraid of being betrayed (as with her father), being a very loyal person.
But what really intrigued me is her ‘relationship’ with men. She reminds me a friend of me,she always talked about hot guys,big dicks, she had sex with a lot guys BUT ended up falling for a girl :nervous:
Fatin seems forced in her attitude with men, I think she hates them,using them like a praying mantis. For her,they are all assholes just like her father.
She doesn’t know what love is because I do believe she never looked for it in men.
She is not a closeted case like Shelby but I think she noticed Leah at school . Her shyness hit her.
Remember in s1 during the game Leah ‘told’ she wasn’t a virgin and Fatin was immediately jelous/shocked. She sees Leah as someone to be saved, but she realizes she’s got the wrong way ( like with her mother).
She start to feel something for her but she still doesn’t know what it means. I think the authors were good at confusing us because it is exactly what Fatin feels at the moment. What does she feel for Leah? Is it only platonic? What is certain is her body language speaks for her.
But anyways it would not easy for her to accept it,I mean she is Fatin,for everyone the man eater….
We need these guys because maybe,thank to them , Fatin and Leah will understand better what they feel.
Da
Ya I was watching season 1 and 2 and the way sophia looks at Sarah P on season 2 has changed completely. I don’t know if they’ll have the guts to do two lesbian couples when they added a bunch of dudes there. But, sophia definitely changed her acting towards Leah. Whoever is calling us “delusional” should compare Sophia’s acting . As I rewatch season 1 I noticed Sophia just bangs dudes there isn’t anything remotely close to actually loving someone.
There’s no denying they’re at least baiting with the show . And I say that because Sophia’s choices this season made so many people not just me raise their eyebrows about how she feels about Leah - if it wasn’t there I wouldn’t ship them. (I didn’t during season 1)
And I agree I think they’re setting Fatins character to have complicated feelings for Leah, and y’all will see .
- Fatin also hasn’t talked about dicks or men on season 2 once! But she would repeatedly talk about Jeff, and Leah.
Yeah…
But for me the scene the mean the most is during “home” song. Leah caresses Fatin’s face
singing “home is wherever I’m with you”…sorry but there is no deep frienship explanation about that
I thought the 'you are going dark on me again' quote already got me. Their relationship is so intense and Fatin cares so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:50
Guest wrote:
Ah sbt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Yeah…
I thought the 'you are going dark on me again' quote already got me. Their relationship is so intense and Fatin cares so much.

I don’t know why people can’t imagine them kissing… I can see them very well :P

Trust-me
Reactions: 30

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:21
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:50
Guest wrote:
Ah sbt wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Yeah…

I don’t know why people can’t imagine them kissing… I can see them very well :P
I will have to see it but I imagine a sexy side to it, probably because of their chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 10:47
Do y'all think this is real?

https://www.spoilertv.com/2022/05/the-w ... eason.html
The same writers for season 3? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think the scoop is real, but I dunno if it proves it's been renewed yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:42
Guest wrote:

Da I think it’s renewed Melissa blake got promoted to an executive producer instead of a co exec

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:59
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:42
Guest wrote:

Da I think it’s renewed Melissa blake got promoted to an executive producer instead of a co exec
You're right. I just looked on the website and she's been promoted for S3. I'll still wait for the official confirmation but I think it's been renewed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks legit to me if it’s from WGA, I don’t think that’s a site that anyone can randomly edit.