GAP The series (YouTube)

Reactions:

Re: GAP The series

Post by Guest »

So now its not Opp anymore, its Nutt. Unless she is dating both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread just got weird vibes right now. I'm gonna go back to Twitter and chill over there :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 08:23
Next will be Heng. Lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Actually, i see some people say this person is Opp.Who knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Actually, i see some people say this person is Opp.Who knows
Higher chance of that being Becky than Opp because that arm is too thin lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Freen’s style is just 👌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Definitely not Opp and Nutt 😂

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:22
Why are you so sure about this? and i just remembered what she said on her recent live stream "i was single"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:37
Guest wrote:
Why are you so sure about this? and i just remembered what she said on her recent live stream "i was single"
DA but going on a vacation with someone doesn’t mean she’s already dating that person. I think some are just trying to figure out but just really baseless guess. It might actually be someone who we don’t really know. Just one of her friends probably.

Anyway, they are active on twitter. Good to see their interaction back and I’m glad the complaining has died down lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:51
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA but going on a vacation with someone doesn’t mean she’s already dating that person. I think some are just trying to figure out but just really baseless guess. It might actually be someone who we don’t really know. Just one of her friends probably.

Anyway, they are active on twitter. Good to see their interaction back and I’m glad the complaining has died down lol
I also don’t think it’s opp or nutt because usually she tag them I guess it’s probably one of her unknown friend anyway I’m glad the girls are back to post things on Twitter lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because she will tag them if that is either of the two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IT WAS HER MOM! Hahahahahaha!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew the built was not for a guy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is just too funny. Girlie said hold on now, am SINGLE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:34
I knew it ! haha I think it's the second time that Freen post a pic when people suspect it's her bf who's with her/taking it but it turned out it's just her mom lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:46
Guest wrote:
I knew it ! haha I think it's the second time that Freen post a pic when people suspect it's her bf who's with her/taking it but it turned out it's just her mom lol
I actually believe her when she says she's single. Girl doesn't have to lie. She could very well not say anything or choose to ignore those questions so I believe her.
It's cute how she hangs out with her mom.

Also I was neutral this morning but I'm leaning towars Beckfreen now. Her flirting game is just stronger than Freen 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their back. Lmao! Becky is just something else when it comes to flirting 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I told you guys 😂

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:57
Guest wrote:
I told you guys 😂
It's funny how everybody guesses, and everybody turns out to be wrong, and everybody's a clown.love this place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Today is fun. It's been so gloomy since Sunday. I'm glad they're back on twitter and having fun. Madan is also releasing the interview video later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want BonBon Sugar date!!
I want reaction video !!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They deleted the hidden video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:07

Hmmm I hope it’s not the reaction video :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:07

Hmmm I hope it’s not the reaction video :unsure:
Gap’s Admin is really really suck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmm I think they took the video down to edit it if it's the reaction video ^o)

On another note (and I know some get work up when it's mention), sorry to say but Becky getting all :$ with male idols scream straight to me. Don't mention bi cause she doesn't seem to look at girls at all. Freen is the only one and that's her pairing partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way this is the only place obsessed with talking about who they are or aren't dating or their sexuality :mask: . Usually in fandoms Twitter is the weird, messy one with obsessed analysis but with FreenBeck it's here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:19
Hmm I think they took the video down to edit it if it's the reaction video ^o)

On another note (and I know some get work up when it's mention), sorry to say but Becky getting all :$ with male idols scream straight to me. Don't mention bi cause she doesn't seem to look at girls at all. Freen is the only one and that's her pairing partner.
She is so straight without Freen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think this place is obsessed with their personal lives. But to me, yeah Becky is straight. She is just too much into the kpop boys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay. Becky is straight. Stop discussing those kpop boys here. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:45
I don't think this place is obsessed with their personal lives. But to me, yeah Becky is straight. She is just too much into the kpop boys.
Not to assume their sexualites but yeah I think Becky is gay for Freen only lol as for Freen she gives me bi vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both of them are straight until proven otherwise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That is a 19yo kid. Lol! With her introvert personality and strict parents, she probably hasn’t explored too much about her romantic tendencies. Let her fan girl. Jesus

And if she’s only gay for Freen, good for choice. I hope it’s reciprocated lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No wonder Freen can’t shut her mouth about how pretty Becky is :wub:

I think Freen has a crush with Becky. She’s so whipped about her beauty ever since the day she met her until now. :eyeroll: Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fans not having a hard time doing edits of them because there’s A LOT of moments they can use :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:20
Fans not having a hard time doing edits of them because there’s A LOT of moments they can use :lol:

Wait...She actually mentioned it in days. I would have understood if she mentioned it in months, but days???? Who does that??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:20
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:20

Wait...She actually mentioned it in days. I would have understood if she mentioned it in months, but days???? Who does that??
I know some people do that when they are dating, but doing it with a friend that's something else :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They deleted the "controversial" scene. Lets hope they don't censor anything else in the series. Because that will be such a loss.

I really don't expect any love scenes now. Just the normal kissing. Let's hope they don't decide to remove that one too from the series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:02
They deleted the "controversial" scene. Lets hope they don't censor anything else in the series. Because that will be such a loss.

I really don't expect any love scenes now. Just the normal kissing. Let's hope they don't decide to remove that one too from the series.
Thank God so Thai fans can all now move on. I wonder what took them a while. Lol! Hopefully Thai fans are aware of the changes so they could be happy.

Let’s hope. I think they will just change it to them not being caught

Heol
Reactions:

Post by Heol »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:28
Guest wrote:

Thank God so Thai fans can all now move on. I wonder what took them a while. Lol! Hopefully Thai fans are aware of the changes so they could be happy.

I just hope they didn’t listen to everything that the thais said. I don’t want to tone down the intimate moments between the two on the series. I surely think that the hidden video was the reaction video and was also edited to not include the “controversial scene”. Let’s just continue hoping for the best

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Heol wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just hope they didn’t listen to everything that the thais said. I don’t want to tone down the intimate moments between the two on the series. I surely think that the hidden video was the reaction video and was also edited to not include the “controversial scene”. Let’s just continue hoping for the best
Don’t worry. It was only the itchy hair that was really controversial and made it to the news. And their main point is not that they don’t it, they just don’t like it being a joke. So yeah. I just hope this will give them a positive feeling going to production. They will start very soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thai fans now requesting about the elevator scene. WTF they keep complaining. I don't think they will ever stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They deleted itchy hair scene already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:29
They deleted itchy hair scene already
Yes now watch Thai fans complain about every single scene and get those deleted too until they have no choice but to just cancel the whole series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:24
This crazy bitch :argh:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

The shame of Thais, the rollback of equality, the show lost its meaning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would like to believe that they deleted that scene because it made it to the news and they just want to protect the girls image and reputation however if they dare to delete another scene or change the script and make the girls behave like bffs then it’s better to cancel the show I’m tired of this double standard bs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:55
I would like to believe that they deleted that scene because it made it to the news and they just want to protect the girls image and reputation however if they dare to delete another scene or change the script and make the girls behave like bffs then it’s better to cancel the show I’m tired of this double standard bs
Then what if GAP trends and all scenes go on the news then what will they do then? Cancel the whole show? What happened is just so unfair because it was not an issue at all and Thai fans are just nit picking at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thai fans now requesting about the elevator scene. WTF they keep complaining. I don't think they will ever stop.
Exactly. They won't so there's really no need to engage to them at this moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saint gave in to the pressure :bigcry: