Amber Heard

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3751

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3752

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:39
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
The only one I've seen is Christina Ricci
The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Omg yes! I was just googling this yesterday thinking to myself “If there’s one loud mouth out there who’s got Amber’s back it has to be our girl Kathy.”

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3753

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:39
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
The only one I've seen is Christina Ricci
The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3754

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3755

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:40
The only one I've seen is Christina Ricci
The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3756

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44


The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?
It's not Trump, but *alternate-Trump* :nervous:

User avatar
Too-Ticki
Member
Reactions: 90
Posts: 553
Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 09:36

Re: Amber Heard

#3757

Post by Too-Ticki »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44


The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?
Howard Stern called Depp a huge narcissist and said the trial wasn't going well for him, and that was before Heard testified.

Guest2
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3758

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46


Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?
It's not Trump, but *alternate-Trump* :nervous:
Sad to say but trumps word I think may have more sway than other women supporting heard. Maybe some of the incel using bots might listen.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3759

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:01
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51


She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?
It's not Trump, but *alternate-Trump* :nervous:
Sad to say but trumps word I think may have more sway than other women supporting heard. Maybe some of the incel using bots might listen.
I know! Kinda surprised when I see some twitter account who support her has Trump pic there lol. At this point, I'll take whatever support she can get just to combat the Depp cult

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3760

Post by Guest »

I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3761

Post by Guest »

When you compare this expert's charts to Depp's financial expert witness's :nervous:

This is legit chart

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3762

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
Here some good insight from r/deuxmoi

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3763

Post by Guest »

My kind of witness. I love data and charts.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3764

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
Here some good insight from r/deuxmoi
Thanks for that info :hug:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3765

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
He actually did a lot! The smear campaign exists and yawny debt was really active about it, he admited to giving papers to the lapd about ambers supposedly "perjury".

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3766

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
He actually did a lot! The smear campaign exists and yawny debt was really active about it, he admited to giving papers to the lapd about ambers supposedly "perjury".
Meanwhile he and his team are laughing when Elaine couldn't get any information from him

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3767

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
Here some good insight from r/deuxmoi
Oh wow thanks for linking me to that thread. It’s nice to see practically everyone in there is in favor of Amber. I’m starting to see more and more support by the day.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3768

Post by Guest »

WITHIN REASONABLE DEGREE OF SCIENTIFIC CERTAINTY!
:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3769

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3770

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:29
I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:
wtf, when?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3771

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:32
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:29
I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:
wtf, when?
Depp’s attorney is reading the trending hashtags and kept referencing AmberTurd. It was super awkward lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3772

Post by Guest »

He seems confused by data, charts and statistical analysis.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3773

Post by Guest »

All of Depp’s teams objections are getting overruled. Love to see it :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3774

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:29
I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:
link it please

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3775

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:39
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:29
I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:
link it please
Only links I can find are from pro Depp accounts I don’t want to give them the attention but AmberTurd is currently trending on Twitter if you go look you’ll see clips.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3776

Post by Guest »

Disney rep speaking now. This should be good.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3777

Post by Guest »

Uhh a disney representative

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3778

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:02
Disney rep speaking now. This should be good.
Is it just me or does she look like a #PowerGay? ^_^

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3779

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:02
Disney rep speaking now. This should be good.
Is it just me or does she look like a #PowerGay? ^_^
She’s going to handle Depp’s team well I just know it. She has a no bs attitude.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3780

Post by Guest »

lol at the disney rep keeping a straight face re the million alpacas

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3781

Post by Guest »

Please dont reply to the debt troll, shes too obvious.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3782

Post by Guest »

news flash. that is NOT what this trial is about. it's about DEFAMATION.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3783

Post by Guest »

Depp and his team laughing is so ridicolous.
I wanna punch they faces when they do it

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3784

Post by Guest »

You have twitter for your stanning ways and hate, leave us alone.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3785

Post by Guest »

I had no idea Reddit was so pro Amber. Up until now I thought it was mostly just people in here and a few on twitter I’d see. So nice to see there’s actually a lot of people out there not buying Depp’s lies.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3786

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:26
I had no idea Reddit was so pro Amber. Up until now I thought it was mostly just people in here and a few on twitter I’d see. So nice to see there’s actually a lot of people out there not buying Depp’s lies.
Specific subreddits are Pro Amber, others Pro Johnny.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3787

Post by Guest »

It seems some DeppAnons found this thread yesterday and can't let go. =_=

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3788

Post by Guest »

Funny to see that the depptards have realised that they are losing and now have to resort to mutual abuse bs and that TheY wERE boTH ToXIc!11!!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3789

Post by Guest »

Another subject that should close this case right now.


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3790

Post by Guest »

Johnny and team laughing in a very obvious display of acting incredulously for the jury


Also, remember I posted a page back about how whoever sits closest to jurors has advantage? The camera just panned enough to see wear jurors are sitting. They are literally 3 feet from Johnnys table:/

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3791

Post by Guest »

Funny how his witnesses were all under his payroll but Amber's were actually useful

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3792

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:29
Johnny and team laughing in a very obvious display of acting incredulously for the jury


Also, remember I posted a page back about how whoever sits closest to jurors has advantage? The camera just panned enough to see wear jurors are sitting. They are literally 3 feet from Johnnys table:/
Ugh that’s so unfortunate about the jurors being closer to him. Also does the Jury leave the room first? Curious because I hope they aren’t seeing Depp everyday waving to the fans in the room. I really wish they didn’t allow those people in.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3793

Post by Guest »

"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/legal-exp ... d-20220514

🧐

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3794

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:41
"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/legal-exp ... d-20220514

🧐
at this point in the trial, i don't see how depp could win this

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3795

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:41
"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/legal-exp ... d-20220514

🧐
at this point in the trial, i don't see how depp could win this
The thread is full of depptards right now.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3796

Post by Guest »

Emily D Baker is not the only lawyer in the world
Her opinion means nothing since she has no involvement whatsoever with this case

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3797

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:41
"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/legal-exp ... d-20220514

🧐
at this point in the trial, i don't see how depp could win this
No, the case is over for that bloated disgusting POS. Now it's more interesting to see how successful Amber's side will be in their case.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3798

Post by Guest »

Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3799

Post by Guest »

:rageblush: :rageblush:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.
I thought he was done ffs. Can someone explain the schedule pls?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Amber Heard

#3800

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.
Can Depp's team only use this time on witnesses Amber has left to call or can they recall their own witnesses?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: emldc, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Idgie Threadgay, Insomniac, lorelaigil, Mighty Duck and 1309 guests