Re: Amber Heard

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:40
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:39
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
The only one I've seen is Christina Ricci
The great Kathy Griffin :goldstar:
Omg yes! I was just googling this yesterday thinking to myself “If there’s one loud mouth out there who’s got Amber’s back it has to be our girl Kathy.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:51
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:39
is any celebrities on amber's side, there are alot on johnny's side but idk if any is on her side?
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Julia Fox
She’s not publicly come out and supported her but I noticed that Emma Robert’s follows Amber on instagram and still likes her posts.
Melissa Benoist, Rachel Riley (lol - prob not known anywhere outside of the UK). David Krumholtz an actor who’s had small roles in a TON of stuff who has worked with her has publicly announced support for her today on IG. And though he’s not publicly said anything, I think Yahya Abdul Mahteen does. Oh yeah Michele Lamy does - bit obscure but any fashion enthusiasts here may know of her (she is Rick Owens wife). People seem to think Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot & Nicole Kidman are supportive of her but they’ve not said anything publicly. It’s just so bs that any celeb who announces support for her runs the risk of tarnishing their reputation by being associated with her, so I understand why a lot are not publicly saying anything even tho it’s disappointing.
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Julia Fox
Oh make of it what you will but Trump called BS on Johnny saying his fingertip got sliced off from having a bottle thrown at him and ridiculed him for suing her for defamation over an article “in a small publication that nobody even read”. *Insert Worst person you know just made a great point meme*, a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?
It's not Trump, but *alternate-Trump* :nervous:

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 90

Post by Too-Ticki »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Julia Fox
Howard Stern called Depp a huge narcissist and said the trial wasn't going well for him, and that was before Heard testified.

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Julia Fox
Sad to say but trumps word I think may have more sway than other women supporting heard. Maybe some of the incel using bots might listen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:01
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sad to say but trumps word I think may have more sway than other women supporting heard. Maybe some of the incel using bots might listen.
I know! Kinda surprised when I see some twitter account who support her has Trump pic there lol. At this point, I'll take whatever support she can get just to combat the Depp cult

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When you compare this expert's charts to Depp's financial expert witness's :nervous:

This is legit chart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
I don't know what was the point on calling Adam Waldman to testifide, wtf did they think he didnt say shit?!!
Here some good insight from r/deuxmoi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My kind of witness. I love data and charts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Thanks for that info :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
He actually did a lot! The smear campaign exists and yawny debt was really active about it, he admited to giving papers to the lapd about ambers supposedly "perjury".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
He actually did a lot! The smear campaign exists and yawny debt was really active about it, he admited to giving papers to the lapd about ambers supposedly "perjury".
Meanwhile he and his team are laughing when Elaine couldn't get any information from him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Oh wow thanks for linking me to that thread. It’s nice to see practically everyone in there is in favor of Amber. I’m starting to see more and more support by the day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WITHIN REASONABLE DEGREE OF SCIENTIFIC CERTAINTY!
:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:29
I’m sorry but hearing a professional say Amber Turd in court is cracking me up. Depp’s team is such a joke :rofl:
wtf, when?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:32
Guest wrote:
wtf, when?
Depp’s attorney is reading the trending hashtags and kept referencing AmberTurd. It was super awkward lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He seems confused by data, charts and statistical analysis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All of Depp’s teams objections are getting overruled. Love to see it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
link it please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:39
Guest wrote:
link it please
Only links I can find are from pro Depp accounts I don’t want to give them the attention but AmberTurd is currently trending on Twitter if you go look you’ll see clips.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Disney rep speaking now. This should be good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uhh a disney representative

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:02
Is it just me or does she look like a #PowerGay? ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:02
Is it just me or does she look like a #PowerGay? ^_^
She’s going to handle Depp’s team well I just know it. She has a no bs attitude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol at the disney rep keeping a straight face re the million alpacas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please dont reply to the debt troll, shes too obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

news flash. that is NOT what this trial is about. it's about DEFAMATION.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Depp and his team laughing is so ridicolous.
I wanna punch they faces when they do it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You have twitter for your stanning ways and hate, leave us alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea Reddit was so pro Amber. Up until now I thought it was mostly just people in here and a few on twitter I’d see. So nice to see there’s actually a lot of people out there not buying Depp’s lies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:26
I had no idea Reddit was so pro Amber. Up until now I thought it was mostly just people in here and a few on twitter I’d see. So nice to see there’s actually a lot of people out there not buying Depp’s lies.
Specific subreddits are Pro Amber, others Pro Johnny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems some DeppAnons found this thread yesterday and can't let go. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny to see that the depptards have realised that they are losing and now have to resort to mutual abuse bs and that TheY wERE boTH ToXIc!11!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another subject that should close this case right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Johnny and team laughing in a very obvious display of acting incredulously for the jury

Also, remember I posted a page back about how whoever sits closest to jurors has advantage? The camera just panned enough to see wear jurors are sitting. They are literally 3 feet from Johnnys table:/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny how his witnesses were all under his payroll but Amber's were actually useful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:29
Johnny and team laughing in a very obvious display of acting incredulously for the jury

Also, remember I posted a page back about how whoever sits closest to jurors has advantage? The camera just panned enough to see wear jurors are sitting. They are literally 3 feet from Johnnys table:/
Ugh that’s so unfortunate about the jurors being closer to him. Also does the Jury leave the room first? Curious because I hope they aren’t seeing Depp everyday waving to the fans in the room. I really wish they didn’t allow those people in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/legal-exp ... d-20220514

🧐

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:41
"Defamation is very hard to prove," he said. "First and foremost, truth is an absolute defence to any defamatory statement. So regardless of the alleged defamatory statement, if a defendant can establish that it is true, the defence is going to win."

🧐
at this point in the trial, i don't see how depp could win this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:

🧐
The thread is full of depptards right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emily D Baker is not the only lawyer in the world
Her opinion means nothing since she has no involvement whatsoever with this case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:

🧐
No, the case is over for that bloated disgusting POS. Now it's more interesting to see how successful Amber's side will be in their case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush: :rageblush:
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Next week is going to be torture. Depp has 18 hours left and Amber only 8 hours.
I thought he was done ffs. Can someone explain the schedule pls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:04
Can Depp's team only use this time on witnesses Amber has left to call or can they recall their own witnesses?