JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Siwa has also just signed a deal with Columbia Records and is currently working on new music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:42
Siwa has also just signed a deal with Columbia Records and is currently working on new music.
Where did you see this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Where did you see this?

Right at the end of the second article 🙂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where did you see this?
https://deadline.com/2022/05/jojo-siwa- ... ew%20music.

I'm surprised it's slipped in at the bottom with no fanfare. You'd think it would have to be approved/confirmed by JoJo's pr to make it in the article and yet no sign from JoJo's socials about the Columbia deal. I know we've "known" for months but still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where did you see this?
https://deadline.com/2022/05/jojo-siwa- ... ew%20music.

I'm surprised it's slipped in at the bottom with no fanfare. You'd think it would have to be approved/confirmed by JoJo's pr to make it in the article and yet no sign from JoJo's socials about the Columbia deal. I know we've "known" for months but still.
yep, we've been knew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:54

JoJo was going for a kiss on the lips :wub:
Cuties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Columbia gang rise up :dance2: New JoJo music Q4 or Q1 of next year hopefully. :nails:

I’m excited for Columbia themselves to welcome her aboard. Hopefully she’ll work with some cool producers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i am so happy for Jojo, feels like i's gonna be her year, i just hope she doesn't overwork herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 21:09
Columbia gang rise up :dance2: New JoJo music Q4 or Q1 of next year hopefully. :nails:

I’m excited for Columbia themselves to welcome her aboard. Hopefully she’ll work with some cool producers.
I can't wait for her new music :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know how I can watch JoJo on SYTYCD from outside the US?

Cotelle
Reactions:

Post by Cotelle »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 15:49
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh noooooo!!!! LOL She had to get in kind I bet because Jenna was next! :rofl: Laughing and crying for Ky at the same time… :heart:

Cotelle
Reactions:

Post by Cotelle »

Cotelle wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:27
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 15:49
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh noooooo!!!! LOL She had to get in kind I bet because Jenna was next! :rofl: Laughing and crying for Ky at the same time… :heart:
Ugh… supposed to say get in “ line “ lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ezra brought JoJo in for a dance, and before that he was getting Jess and other moms to take his shirt off and grind up on them, he even pulled Kylie over for a dance which made her equally confused/horrified as that photo lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 23:41
Ezra brought JoJo in for a dance, and before that he was getting Jess and other moms to take his shirt off and grind up on them, he even pulled Kylie over for a dance which made her equally confused/horrified as that photo lol
I thought I saw some clip with the Cell Block Tango playing, which made it seem like he dragged them all up there to be the merry murderesses. Could be mixing things up in my head, though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 23:58
Guest wrote:
I thought I saw some clip with the Cell Block Tango playing, which made it seem like he dragged them all up there to be the merry murderesses. Could be mixing things up in my head, though
That’s exactly that was happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 21:35
sorry anon i havent been able to find one. i will watch on cable and report back if there are any parts worth watching. i have a bad feeling we wont get very much jojo but ive never watched this show before so who knows..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG! I’ve never seen this show before, but after the first segment I’m hooked! Miss JoJo mmmmmmiiiggggghhhhhttttt have a lot to do with it. So good so far! Brb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
He needed to have all eyes on him and JoJo helped him. It was gross. I don't know how ky does it.

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 21:09

Columbia Jo best ship ever. I guess they are waiting for her contract with nick to expire before they make an official announcement publicly. Anyways 2022 is gonna be an exciting year for jojo :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 00:53
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 21:35
sorry anon i havent been able to find one. i will watch on cable and report back if there are any parts worth watching. i have a bad feeling we wont get very much jojo but ive never watched this show before so who knows..
bless you anon! it'll probably be cutaways to JoJo reactions at most but I live in hope for high quality giffable content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:14
Guest wrote:
He needed to have all eyes on him and JoJo helped him. It was gross. I don't know how ky does it.
Are gay men usually that touchy feely? Like it made me uncomfortable just watching lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m in love with this outfit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:45
I’m in love with this outfit
The abs :$ JoJo can wear glittery crop tops any day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ugh twitter is being terrible to JoJo because of SYTYCD I can’t even imagine how bad it is on facebook

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:09
Ugh twitter is being terrible to JoJo because of SYTYCD I can’t even imagine how bad it is on facebook
The main reason why I wasn't excited for that show. Its audience of old and middle aged folks love to hate on jojo. I also noticed that she show didn't trend in the top 30 of us twitter, so I won't be surprised if the ratings are low just like the previous seasons were if the opening episode isn't trending. Those old hags can keep lamenting about her all they want, their show sucks anyways

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Also I'm more excited for the view, Jimmy Fallon, can't cancel pride and the Facebook series than I am about this old people's show :rageblush:

It's almost like Gen Z started loving her and passed the hate train to the middle aged folks. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:14
OMG! I’ve never seen this show before, but after the first segment I’m hooked! Miss JoJo mmmmmmiiiggggghhhhhttttt have a lot to do with it. So good so far! Brb
QMTA: I really enjoyed it. I like that FOX paid to use the actual original music. Since I haven’t seen the show before it was fresh for me, so I’m interested if anything is different now from previous seasons. JoJo was very good. Only draw back is she is still in arena voice when showing enthusiasm. It comes off as yelling a little. She looked super cute of course. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo hasn't posted anything about SYTYCD on tiktok. Not even a story. Or a behind the scenes content or her dressing up and makeup for it, quite weird :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:24
Jojo hasn't posted anything about SYTYCD on tiktok. Not even a story. Or a behind the scenes content or her dressing up and makeup for it, quite weird :hmmm:
well they did film it about a month ago, I expect we'll get more bts from her on the live shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:17
Also I'm more excited for the view, Jimmy Fallon, can't cancel pride and the Facebook series than I am about this old people's show :rageblush:

It's almost like Gen Z started loving her and passed the hate train to the middle aged folks. :rofl:
Literally same, i’ve organized my day tomorrow around watching JoJo in those shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:24
well they did film it about a month ago, I expect we'll get more bts from her on the live shows.
The fact that it was filmed a month ago is more reason why she should have several tiktok drafts ready to post in order to inform her fans of SYTYCD return. She is currently the biggest among the judges on social media and tiktok is her largest platform so she ought to promote it there too. Propel who follow her on tiktok only won't be aware that she show is back or that she is even a judge on it. Tiktok is also the most popular app among Gen Z so posting it there would help to get more young people to tune in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:

Did you watch the show? I’m curious because I can’t see how this was supposed to be for old people. It’s young people dancing and stories that young kids can relate to mostly. The oldest contest was 29.

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:32
Nigerian Gal wrote:

Literally same, i’ve organized my day tomorrow around watching JoJo in those shows
Especially the Jimmy Fallon show he treats her so well :wub:

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:37
Nigerian Gal wrote:

Did you watch the show? I’m curious because I can’t see how this was supposed to be for old people. It’s young people dancing and stories that young kids can relate to mostly. The oldest contest was 29.
I know the participants are young (18-30 age bracket) But what I'm talking about is the audience of the show. Whether we like it or not the main demographic of this show is basically the same as DWTS; middle aged /old conservative people. It's participants might be young but it's audience is dominated by way older folks.

It's basically the same audience who did nothing but hate on her during DWTS and robbed her of her rightful win due to their irrational hate for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They said the show would have a completely different vibe and it def does, but I’m not sure I’m feeling it yet. They scaled back on a lot of things. I miss seeing some of the initial auditions in each city. There were too few competitors shown during the episode and the talent level was lackluster. The first contemporary guy and the ballroom girl who both made it thru were probably my faves but I’m not really enthusiastic about them just yet. I thought JoJo did well for her first episode judging. Hopefully things will pick up with the quality of the dancers competing next week and some of them have memorable personalities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:38
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:32
Nigerian Gal wrote:

Especially the Jimmy Fallon show he treats her so well :wub:
Yes! JoJo is one of the few guests that Jimmy allows to talk without interrupting her at all and always looks at her like a proud dad. :dramaqueen:
So excited about tomorrow!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:42
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:37
Nigerian Gal wrote:

I know the participants are young (18-30 age bracket) But what I'm talking about is the audience of the show. Whether we like it or not the main demographic of this show is basically the same as DWTS; middle aged /old conservative people. It's participants might be young but it's audience is dominated by way older folks.

It's basically the same audience who did nothing but hate on her during DWTS and robbed her of her rightful win due to their irrational hate for her.
The lead in was the Masked Singer finale. Teyona Taylor won that… oh the irony lol. Haters are always going to hate. As far as ratings go, it’ll probably do no better or worse than any other reality show on FOX. If their goals has always been to attract viewers over 40, then yes it’s a failure coz it has nothing to offer them. It’s way better than AGT IMO. I personally hate “reality TV”, but JoJo is enjoyable, Twitch is just a great guy, and for me Matthew was surprisingly likable. It’s don’t care what twitter posters say about JoJo, is was good. Just tone down the voice lol. Also this was an Ezra free episode. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They were during dwts too, yet many of us found her that way. She won't be a mega star until everyone knows her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:44
They said the show would have a completely different vibe and it def does, but I’m not sure I’m feeling it yet. They scaled back on a lot of things. I miss seeing some of the initial auditions in each city. There were too few competitors shown during the episode and the talent level was lackluster. The first contemporary guy and the ballroom girl who both made it thru were probably my faves but I’m not really enthusiastic about them just yet. I thought JoJo did well for her first episode judging. Hopefully things will pick up with the quality of the dancers competing next week and some of them have memorable personalities.
I enjoyed the first guy too and the fast car girl :hudoin: i found that really unique and cool choice of music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty far off the current topic but I’ve been looking through some stories that are still up from JoJos birthday and I saw Breanna Yde is in one of them. Probably not all that interesting to some but I just like seeing her have some industry friends that have known here since before she was ‘popular’ and still stuck around and don’t use her for clout! ☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 03:26
Pretty far off the current topic but I’ve been looking through some stories that are still up from JoJos birthday and I saw Breanna Yde is in one of them. Probably not all that interesting to some but I just like seeing her have some industry friends that have known here since before she was ‘popular’ and still stuck around and don’t use her for clout! ☺️
I'd like to see her and JoJo work together again :$

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:57
Guest wrote:
They were during dwts too, yet many of us found her that way. She won't be a mega star until everyone knows her.
Hmmmn you have a point🤔 I've known her prior to DWTS but there are many others who discovered her due to the show and became fans despite the hateful rhetorics the DWTS audience were throwing at her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JoJo is already up for her busy day and responding to birthday messages from her cousin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This made me laugh because what even is her profession :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:25
JoJo is already up for her busy day and responding to birthday messages from her cousin.
You just know she's been up since 5am for all the press stuff she has today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:38

#telent? :rofl: most articles describe her as a multihyphenate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:43
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:38

#telent? :rofl: most articles describe her as a multihyphenate.
"Dancer, actor, singer, reality star, youtuber, entrepreneur, TV judge, gay icon" is hard to put on a lower third

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes