Shannon and Becky

Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 23:29
You care too much about their relationship.
That's their relationship, not yours. Enjoy your life first and just support them if you like them.
From what I’ve read everyone supports them with boundaries and wishes them well with their family issues. So why do you keep being their white knight? Relax a bit, it’s not like they’re here reading people hope they’re coping ok. Maybe this thread isn’t for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 02:50
Guest wrote:
That's their relationship, not yours. Enjoy your life first and just support them if you like them.
From what I’ve read everyone supports them with boundaries and wishes them well with their family issues. So why do you keep being their white knight? Relax a bit, it’s not like they’re here reading people hope they’re coping ok. Maybe this thread isn’t for you.
da maybe you've missed the people that keep bringing up how long it's been since they've last seen each other, talking about how Shannon should have booked a flight to see Becky while her father had open heart surgery, and worrying that they've broken up. Some people have absolutely not been respectful of Shannon or Becky. Maybe reading isn't for you though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da maybe you've missed the people that keep bringing up how long it's been since they've last seen each other, talking about how Shannon should have booked a flight to see Becky while her father had open heart surgery, and worrying that they've broken up. Some people have absolutely not been respectful of Shannon or Becky. Maybe reading isn't for you though?
Damnnnn relax man, you sound way too invested if anyone. Take a nice long walk and calm down. There’s bigger issues in the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 05:27
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Damnnnn relax man, you sound way too invested if anyone. Take a nice long walk and calm down. There’s bigger issues in the world.
DA I think that was the whole point of the original post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon said she was working on a podcast with her sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:08
When and where??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
When and where??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:26
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
When and where??
Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is active on TikTok :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think they will be together for pride month? Not against them being apart to deal with their own stuff but it has been a month now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 21:03
Do you think they will be together for pride month? Not against them being apart to deal with their own stuff but it has been a month now
No, Shannon's dad still seems to be recovering.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Becky even have her own place to live in LA? Are her and her sister still living together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 21:46
Does Becky even have her own place to live in LA? Are her and her sister still living together?
No her sister tweeted that she is homeless so I think Becky has been staying at Shannon’s because her things have been seen there like her guitar for example. So maybe that’s why she hasn’t gone back to LA? Surprised she hasn’t visited Dallas but I’m sure they have their reasons and that’s fine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did Shannon follow a fan account that posts her and her ex too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:16
Because they're not mean like you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 06:05
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 05:16
Because they're not mean like you
da it has nothing to do with being mean and everything to do with boundaries. She probably only followed because they posted her and her dad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Becky gay or bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 21:36
Guest wrote:
Seems a bit much to put your life on standby for 2 months or even more. What about work, what about rent, what about other relations? Do you only have your own family to take care of you in America and no system with employees?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 08:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seems a bit much to put your life on standby for 2 months or even more. What about work, what about rent, what about other relations? Do you only have your own family to take care of you in America and no system with employees?
She's not tied down to a conventional job. If she can choose where to spend her time, why would she not choose to spend it there helping him to recover? Some of you spend too much time worrying about their decisions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s very fortunate to essentially have a remote job. I applaud her for taking care of her dad during this difficult time, but I’m sure it’s hard on relationships/friendships. Not to maintain them, just missing them.
Question tho: Is Shannon’s dad still married? If so, at least shannon has some backup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
at times it is necessary; I remember when my mom had 3 surgeries in a period of a month and at the same time my sister broke her foot and was disabled for 6 months, I made the decision to stop college for a semester because the nurses would take the dad's salary and the sister's salary it would be for her expenses; bills and mortgages. I gave birth for six months and it was the best because I saw another side of myself; I knew other family vulnerabilities; I learned from my sister's beliefs, now Shannon is taking advantage of her time or when is she going to take 2 months to share with her father.
Plus Becky can go visit her, and the friends will be there when she gets back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
at times it is necessary; I remember when my mom had 3 surgeries in a period of a month and at the same time my sister broke her foot and was disabled for 6 months, I made the decision to stop college for a semester because the nurses would take the dad's salary and the sister's salary it would be for her expenses; bills and mortgages. I gave birth for six months and it was the best because I saw another side of myself; I knew other family vulnerabilities; I learned from my sister's beliefs, now Shannon is taking advantage of her time or when is she going to take 2 months to share with her father.
Yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Very true. I wonder why Becky hasn’t visited yet. Don’t know what the status is with her family at the moment though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is leaving Dallas and I miss Shanbe. :wub: Shannon's dad looks great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub: I guess Shanbe's reunited

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:37
Yes Shannon is in New York so I guess Becky is still there? I think it’s Becky’s voice at the end of Shannon’s story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posted by _karenruiz on Instagram so yes they have reunited :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After being apart from each other for so long one would think they would at least spend a few days together by themselves

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 15:02
After being apart from each other for so long one would think they would at least spend a few days together by themselves
I get what you mean but they had some time inbetween Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon and then they met up with friends I think. They are a very social couple so I think they can easily still be girlfriends while being around friends. It’s Memorial Day tomorrow so it’s normal to go away with friends during the weekend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 14:53
Posted by _karenruiz on Instagram so yes they have reunited :heart:
thank you😘😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah! Finally saw Becky on Shannon's story :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:58
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:37
Yes Shannon is in New York so I guess Becky is still there? I think it’s Becky’s voice at the end of Shannon’s story
I may be very complicated but a relationship is for two and becky didn't visit shannon's dad and then shannon runs to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 17:54
Ah! Finally saw Becky on Shannon's story :dance2:
CUTE :wub: I love Shanbe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They don't show what they're doing 24/7, so you don't know anything about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time Shannon and Becky posted happy moment there was a same angry anon reply with their own about how toxic Shanbe was

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you guys just chill tf out? Nobody said it’s toxic only that it looks like 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 18:42
Can you guys just chill tf out? Nobody said it’s toxic only that it looks like 🚩🚩🚩
Y’all are literally reaching and it’s weird when they’re fine. That’s not a red flag clearly so stop starting drama when it doesn’t exist. Just because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t mean it’s not right for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 18:35
Every time Shannon and Becky posted happy moment there was a same angry anon reply with their own about how toxic Shanbe was
x232344 and it’s the same “fans” everytime. Just ignore them no need to take the bait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You can unfollow them. Don't forget the rules of this thread
Laurend wrote:
25 May 2021, 02:44
This place is for ShanBe stans only :heart: :angel:

Always keep a healthy and peaceful discussion.

Toxic and negativity are prohibited. Do not entertain/reply the trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2022, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Y’all are literally reaching and it’s weird when they’re fine. That’s not a red flag clearly so stop starting drama when it doesn’t exist. Just because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t mean it’s not right for them

x1000000000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do not entertain/reply the trolls. :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon’s IGS with Becky is so sweet. Solid relationships can withstand distance and distressing situations; their happiness radiates that fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub: Erose is also there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you know if they're in NY or NJ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 05:20
Do you know if they're in NY or NJ?
The place is called Rockaway or Rockaway Beach

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 04:08
Erose is giving gold. She’s capturing them so adorably. Shannon sleeping on Becky at the beach is the cutest. I’m sure they missed each other like crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 06:42
Guest wrote:
30 May 2022, 04:08
Erose is giving gold. She’s capturing them so adorably. Shannon sleeping on Becky at the beach is the cutest. I’m sure they missed each other like crazy.
Yes, I love that picture