Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:49
Poor cara she's getting dragged to hell and back
I didn't know she was that famous tbh
This is like another peak in her career. Like when RDJ got cast as Iron Man. Cara should take advantage of this!

But he's a man, that's the difference, men always get away with anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is like another peak in her career. Like when RDJ got cast as Iron Man. Cara should take advantage of this!
True. It’s also hilarious how black twitter dragged the living shit out of Cara for “being cringe” but will defend the fuck out of Kanye, R-Kelly, and Chris Brown as if their life depended on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 21:06
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 20:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
True. It’s also hilarious how black twitter dragged the living shit out of Cara for “being cringe” but will defend the fuck out of Kanye, R-Kelly, and Chris Brown as if their life depended on it.
Agree, men getaway with it, women do not, their careers suffer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she's a grown ass woman but, where the hell are her parents/family to help her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like Cara, I've been following her for years, I think she's really cool and fun. But the truth is, she is out of line, I believe she is abusing substances and that is not good, visibly altered in public (and the public is cruel) She was doing well trying to act, engaged in social causes and so it seems that everything is falling apart, it is as if she can only leave the house under the strong influence of substances that have a bad effect on her behavior.
Cara is already naturally energetic, the soul of parties. But something is not natural now and people on the Internet are being hard on her.

jugs67
Reactions:

Post by jugs67 »

I am sure her family support her! Why do you all think Cara is a drug addict?? Also some other news she has just purchased a apartment in NYC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:24
I like Cara, I've been following her for years, I think she's really cool and fun. But the truth is, she is out of line, I believe she is abusing substances and that is not good, visibly altered in public (and the public is cruel) She was doing well trying to act, engaged in social causes and so it seems that everything is falling apart, it is as if she can only leave the house under the strong influence of substances that have a bad effect on her behavior.
Cara is already naturally energetic, the soul of parties. But something is not natural now and people on the Internet are being hard on her.
Stop with this nonsense. She's not abusing any substance. She's a stoner but that's it. Her personality is super hype. Always has been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wait a sec…you’re saying that this year/lately has been the first time she’s used substances to party or at parties in the 10 years she’s been partying? LOL. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder why she wants to move to NYC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:58
Nice, she's been looking for a place there for years. She started around 2016 and left it alone. Glad she got one she likes. Knowing her she will gut this place and make it unique.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 23:08
Think because there is more to do in NY. Art Galleries, Broadway, bars steps away from your residence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's always wanted a place there. She may want a place in major cities all over the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Stop with this nonsense. She's not abusing any substance. She's a stoner but that's it. Her personality is super hype. Always has been.
I emphasized that she's always been cheerful...but she's clearly on a bad track right now. At the Met Ball I still thought it was an exaggeration of people, I even wrote here that it was just Cara being Cara. But there's been repetition and she doesn't look good, as I said she seems to be using some substance to get out of the house and this has given an effect which visibly puts it in a bad position.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Wait a sec…you’re saying that this year/lately has been the first time she’s used substances to party or at parties in the 10 years she’s been partying? LOL. :lol:
No, I'm saying that now she doesn't have the control she used to have. Everyone knows that parties always bring drugs and everyone uses them, but now the use is affecting her and it is visible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 01:22
Guest wrote:
Simple, 1 word : cocaine.
Cara doesn’t deal with rejection well and her grandma died recently. She gets a lot of media scrutiny and although she’s an extrovert she really struggles with self doubt and anxiety. If she falls back into addiction issues it’s because she has a constant addictive personality. She’s not perfect and she’s tried to be sober but sometimes if life is challenging you fall back into bad habits. I’m sure she’ll be fine. It’ll probably always be a life long struggle for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Go listen to Deuxmoi latest pod cast. Last 12 or 10 minutes are about Cara. Cara and Shailene have been on a few casual dates. She has received this info from her top people, she 100% believes the sightings. Talks about Megan and BB awards, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is just blind stanning. She clearly has a substance abuse issue and needs to get help. Everytime she goes out all the signs are there that she's off her face

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA you've obviously never been around drugged people or taken drugs yourself or else you'd definitely realise she's high on something stronger than weed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 16:52
Go listen to Deuxmoi latest pod cast. Last 12 or 10 minutes are about Cara. Cara and Shailene have been on a few casual dates. She has received this info from her top people, she 100% believes the sightings. Talks about Megan and BB awards, etc.
About Shailene nothing new, they had said this before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara is shooting in Utah. Alita posted from Amangiri, a luxury hotel from there.
https://instagram.com/stories/alitagau/ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bit of an unusual question but: how rich is Cara?
Does she still have to work?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
for Alita?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:13
Probably not, 35 million of her money, I think I once read with her money and her family money tied to her maybe 111 million

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:16
Guest wrote:
for Alita?
I think she has more fun there. You can walk out your door and be at a restaurant or bar or show. She may think there are more opportunities for her in New York. I remember some where reading that she would like to do Broadway. NYC is very high paced, that fits Cara’s life style a bit more. Cara doesn’t like sitting still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 03:16
Guest wrote:
for Alita?
Lol not possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope this is true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 07:57
Hope this is true
So Cara is a gangster? I like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 07:11

Is that really Azealia? If it is then mad respect for her!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
Hope this is true
"Apparently she still sends members $ sometimes"

What does that mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 08:28
Guest wrote:
Hope this is true
So Cara is a gangster? I like.
Sounds fake. She’s never had lived in NYC for “a couple of years”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cara grew up in Belgravia. That’s all you need to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Beyond "hollywood" rich.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I was rich like she is, I wouldn't even work.
Let alone go to all these crazy Hollywood events

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moderator is it too much to ask that you do your fucking job??? I see posts trolling Cara, calling her a coked up gremlin, a drug addict with no proof whatsoever. Yet these posts are not deleted and the posters are not banned. Yet if a fan defends her from the coke accusations, you delete their posts. What really is your agenda here, you incompetent moron???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Weee doesn’t make you super hype.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hope this is true
Why would you want Cara associated with drug trafficking and murder?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:(
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:24
Guest wrote:

What does that mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does that mean?
Super Wealthy…..Rich……Privlidged

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 04:09
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does that mean?
Super Wealthy…..Rich……Privlidged
Privileged

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cool Azealia stuck up for Cara, but what about the Poppy comment. Cara seems to really look up to Poppy. Do you think she crossed the line by bringing up family?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 04:16
Guest wrote:
Cool Azealia stuck up for Cara, but what about the Poppy comment. Cara seems to really look up to Poppy. Do you think she crossed the line by bringing up family?
Azealia talks too much, she loves the attention she's acting like cara's attorney and making the situation worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Megan posted about the bbmas and again totally avoided mentioning or posting about Caz =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:53
Megan posted about the bbmas and again totally avoided mentioning or posting about Caz =_=
Fake friend, another one that is using cara

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:57
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:53
Fake friend, another one that is using cara
Rihanna gonna say something or she's one of them hoes who used Cara to get into the fashion world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know people get separated and then get divorced much later. Stop lying and twisting things like depptards because it's convenient for you trolling. Plus this guy is talking shit using hearsay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:41
Moderator is it too much to ask that you do your fucking job??? I see posts trolling Cara, calling her a coked up gremlin, a drug addict with no proof whatsoever. Yet these posts are not deleted and the posters are not banned. Yet if a fan defends her from the coke accusations, you delete their posts. What really is your agenda here, you incompetent moron???
So fragile. I thought this was a place we could speculate and gossip but apparently it's a fanclub for 12 year olds 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wondering what is the trigger for her to be in this situation. I know she is always be "weird", expressive, and free spirited but not in this level. cocaine?
But honestly seeing her lately and her behaviour it is so hard not to blame drugs as the reason of it. Sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 09:39
I wondering what is the trigger for her to be in this situation. I know she is always be "weird", expressive, and free spirited but not in this level. cocaine?
But honestly seeing her lately and her behaviour it is so hard not to blame drugs as the reason of it. Sad
Would it be more scary if this is just who she is? Without any filter and shit?