BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Post by Guest »

Y'all keep recommending smutty/kinky stuff, but can I get some more soft Villaneve fanfic recs? Ideally with minimal angst or drama, since season 4 went overboard with that already for no good reason. I just want them to be alive and happy and living their best lives. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:16
Y'all keep recommending smutty/kinky stuff, but can I get some more soft Villaneve fanfic recs? Ideally with minimal angst or drama, since season 4 went overboard with that already for no good reason. I just want them to be alive and happy and living their best lives. :bigcry:
Here you go anon. It’s short

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39039405

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good morning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:00
:dance2: I’m probably going to be horny every time I hear this now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:03
“She’s a rainbow in beige boots” :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 13:31
Congratulations Sally byg is your shitshow's legacy. Enjoy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:00
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 13:31
Congratulations Sally byg is your shitshow's legacy. Enjoy
Pride before a fall…Lee, Gina, Sally and LN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to listen to KE music, but i can’t, it just makes me sad. I think it’s because there’s no visuals and my mind automatically goes to the ending and I imagine V’s death and Eve all alone and in agony. Especially Stranger and Thinkin about her :bigcry:

I’ll just have to rewatch the episodes, as it’s more comforting, and hopefully one day I will be able to block out the last minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:03
Omg :love: hello

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Anon you’re bold for that. Because me too :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven't found any interview video yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:12
I want to listen to KE music, but i can’t, it just makes me sad. I think it’s because there’s no visuals and my mind automatically goes to the ending and I imagine V’s death and Eve all alone and in agony. Especially Stranger and Thinkin about her :bigcry:

I’ll just have to rewatch the episodes, as it’s more comforting, and hopefully one day I will be able to block out the last minutes.
X2 Same. I found an S4 playlist on Spotify that I had planned to listen to in the car, but at first listen I ended up skipping most of the songs because they invoked so much pain. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 aggressive angsty and horny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully not in a murederous way :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully not in a murederous way :nervous:
What do you expect from KE people =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:34
Guest wrote:

Thank you! Perfect! More like this, please and thank you, if anyone has them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 00:40
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 00:25
Okay this probably a long shot but I’m looking for a fic. It was post season 3 and it was written in several different medias(newspaper, social media, blogs). Each “post/article” was about eve and villanelle and their escape. The fonts and style completely matched each medium. But more so it was fantastically written. Great story and hella funny. Eve and villanelle even had a Twitter thread at the end. It is honestly one of the best written, visually and story wise fics ever. It didn’t have a good deal of kudos and I don’t know why and I’ve searched and searched for it. If anyone knows of it, can they help me find it? It’s the most impressive fanfic I’ve ever read. The author has to have taken forever to create it.
Omg I found it. Please please try it out. It’s great.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/25021798
laughing, I had to stop to scream because this is so LEGIT like they would do it, the most realistic :rofl:

Daily Mail U.K. @DailyMailUK
Meghan Markle once attended Peel Company Fundraiser but no sign of any affiliation with Russian crime lords trib.al/LkSNbhv
Read this fic this morning and it’s literally the greatest thing I’ve ever read :rofl: The creativity is amazing. The formatting must have taken hours. This writer put more effort into this than season 4 writers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think the fandom is horny and has been for a while. If I find something I’ll drop it here. Do you prefer canon or au?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm loving the fic with Martin too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think the fandom is horny and has been for a while. If I find something I’ll drop it here. Do you prefer canon or au?
OP here. Thanks for looking out! I prefer canon, but if post-season 4, ignoring the last few minutes of the finale for obvious reasons. I’m just a huge sucker for Villanelle as a coldblooded assassin who also happens to be a big softie when it comes to Eve. It just doesn’t hit the same without that contrast, ya know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:06
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP here. Thanks for looking out! I prefer canon, but if post-season 4, ignoring the last few minutes of the finale for obvious reasons. I’m just a huge sucker for Villanelle as a coldblooded assassin who also happens to be a big softie when it comes to Eve. It just doesn’t hit the same without that contrast, ya know?
Have you read this one? It’s hilarious and how I imagine V acting too same with Eve. It’s just them being them and their dynamic is cute but also some smut in there

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38434045

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 01:28
Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 01:15
yeah she was insane, she'll want to have all the depraved sex and no one is gonna convince me otherwise, no boredom left for V for real :nervous:

And I see only 1 fic writer that really explore so well. Lucky Villanelle :dramaqueen:
Who? :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What I would give to see an interview with Jodie and Sandra about the finale. I want to hear them talk about the progress of Villaneve relationship, the scar touching, THE KISS, everything basically :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 14:20
Nobody is gonna talk about the way they were looking at each other at the ballroom?? :dramaqueen:

I gotta say I loved the ballet scene also because it highlighted just how awkward V can be in social settings when she can't fall back onto fake personas or cockiness. Look at her lil run after Eve marches toward the dancefloor, the way she folds her tall frame all funny like she doesn't know what to do with herself. It was so cute how she forced herself to still try just because it was Eve who wanted to dance.
If you take away her rehearsed stuff like when she goes out with a goal (killing someone, being charming just enough to take someone home), she flounders a bit amid a group of people. I think it's very in character with how little socialization she had in her life and the different way she is / acts compared to neurotypical ppl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her little run too. :lol:
I like the fact that Villanelle mentions Eve's hair and then brushes it away (s1)and nuzzles in it (s2)she dances with Eve and gets a (not proper) kiss and loads up on perfume to smell good for eve , (s3) then mentions wanting to smell Eve's skin, then dirty hands smells V and V eventually smells and touches and tastes most of eve (s4)(also earpiece sex- but it doesn't really fit with hair, skin, smell and touch.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is so precious :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AL is forcing them to get married or what :lol: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's at over 3 now =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah she was insane, she'll want to have all the depraved sex and no one is gonna convince me otherwise, no boredom left for V for real :nervous:

And I see only 1 fic writer that really explore so well. Lucky Villanelle :dramaqueen:
maybe Lis? Or fixy. Lis writes V like she is and she tends to go darker so maybe her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 19:02
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

maybe Lis? Or fixy. Lis writes V like she is and she tends to go darker so maybe her
If you never read her stuff. Here’s one she wrote for s4. It’s post s3 or her take on s4. She has others probably better but I liked the philosophical part of it and also how messed up it is

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34096717

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:15

Have you read this one? It’s hilarious and how I imagine V acting too same with Eve. It’s just them being them and their dynamic is cute but also some smut in there

I'd read the first couple of chapters but didn't see that it was finished... yay!

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:10
Loved this one too

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38417563
Ha. I love that their love language is basically being dicks to each other but also being so damn soft and fluffy about it. Screw the idea of consuming each other before they get old... these two will get old together, and they'll be in the nursing home stealing each others' tapioca pudding and playing pranks on the orderlies. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:15

I'd read the first couple of chapters but didn't see that it was finished... yay!

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 17:10
Loved this one too

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38417563
Ha. I love that their love language is basically being dicks to each other but also being so damn soft and fluffy about it. Screw the idea of consuming each other before they get old... these two will get old together, and they'll be in the nursing home stealing each others' tapioca pudding and playing pranks on the orderlies. :heart:
Literally. V is such a d--- it’s hilarious. I can see her annoying the heck out of Eve but her just accepting it because it’s Villanelle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 00:09
s4 should have given us VE killing someone together, to complete the arc :dramaqueen:

The way LN teased us with fish tank scene. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:13
I gotta say I loved the ballet scene also because it highlighted just how awkward V can be in social settings when she can't fall back onto fake personas or cockiness. Look at her lil run after Eve marches toward the dancefloor, the way she folds her tall frame all funny like she doesn't know what to do with herself. It was so cute how she forced herself to still try just because it was Eve who wanted to dance.
If you take away her rehearsed stuff like when she goes out with a goal (killing someone, being charming just enough to take someone home), she flounders a bit amid a group of people. I think it's very in character with how little socialization she had in her life and the different way she is / acts compared to neurotypical ppl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:51
IA. S4 had so much potential and i loved many things about it and yet... the disappointment at the finale ruined anything I liked about the last season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is one of the hottest, best written fanfics I’ve read
https://archiveofourown.org/works/25226 ... adult=true :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

doesn't seem like they talk KE here but worth a try

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder who will end up getting nominated for an emmy. Most media outlets are only putting Jodie as the front runner. I hope Sandra gets one too. She deserves it for this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 13:01
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 00:23
the sexy tender cup of the elbow :lol: and eve was supposed to be scared here lol

I think the only time Eve was actually scared of Villanelle when she broke into her house in season 1 and pushed into the bath tub. The scene with Villanelle pointing the knife and saying "will you give me everything I want?" Eve looks more turned on than anything...I mean Eve was crazy to put out a hit on herself but she must have felt like she could trust V to a certain extent. I always found it interesting that Eve seemed sure that Villanelle wouldn't hurt her..like how was she so sure?
Eve truly saw V and somehow trusted her, she thought she could control it and that was a mistake as we saw on 2x08, but in general she's always been right that V never wanted to hurt her. In the earlier days, V wanted to feel in control to rein in what has to feel like a 'weakness', the loss of power and confidence upon meeting Eve. In fact this whole s2 scene in the kitchen is hilarious if you think about it, the way V chose how to dress, how to pose, the whole rehearsed speech, she wanted to portrait a certain air of autority and control to "put Eve in her place" while in reality she was the one losing and losing more the more she fell for Eve. Same for the bus kiss, the strut, the affected confidence, choosing a perfum to smell powerful etc. Like she NEEDED the armours and those shields to feel in control at least a little....yet, Eve all had to do a little thing, the first move, surprise her, and V would crumble T___T delicious dynamic.