Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 09:52
Intersectional feminism is madly alive and has been growing stronger (2019-20-21-22) among the intersectional, solidarity 'LGBT' type of lesbians and feminists. Other than the US (I'm not from there and don't care about it). Alive in Western Europe too. This shit is well exported to Latin America and certain parts of Asia.
x2 this shit is everywhere now. Thank you so much America for yet another imported shitshow. Fucking hell.
I keep hearing about the end of this crap and it’s still going strong

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

'Emmeline would be proud': JK Rowling praises feminist who 'never dropped her flag' as she stood up to masked trans activist thugs blocking statue to suffragette icon and 'intimidating and assaulting' women defending their rights

JK Rowling hit out at the group who dressed in balaclavas and black outfits and appeared to assault protester

Author said activists looked like 'ninjas' at the Manchester protest and they scored an 'hilarious own goal'

Rowling later hit out at a trans activist who grappled with a woman at the protest

Kellie-Jay Keen, who organised the event, told MailOnline: 'Women face an existential threat posed by transgender ideology'

Manchester Trans Rise Up (MTRU) said they were peaceful and masked mob were not their members

PUBLISHED: 09:06 BST, 16 May 2022 | UPDATED: 10:02 BST, 16 May 2022

This is the extraordinary moment a lone woman waving a purple, white and green Suffragette flag was 'manhandled' by a gang of masked trans activists.

The unnamed woman supporting the campaign group Standing For Women (SFW) was assaulted during a counter-protest by the Manchester Trans Rise Up (MTRU) movement next to the city's statue of Emmeline Pankhurst in St Peter's Square.

The two groups clashed after the trans activists arrived to disrupt SFW's speaking event in front of the statue as part of an event which said it aimed to reclaim 'a part of Manchester for women's voices'.

And one woman with a suffragette flag was attacked by the masked mob, described online as men and trans men, who tried to pull her down off a wall and grabbed her by the arms - but she clung on to her flag throughout. And remarkably a police officer at the scene appears to lecture the assaulted woman, rather than tackle the group in balaclavas.

Footage of the incident also suggests that trans activists were yelling that the lone protester was a 'fascist' and a 'Nazi'. MTRU removed the suffrage colours and put a trans flag around the Pankhurst statue's neck. One feminist confronted the masked group and asked them to 'blink once for yes, twice for no' if they thought they were helping the trans cause.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... vists.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 16:48
Guest wrote:
Intersectional feminism is madly alive and has been growing stronger (2019-20-21-22) among the intersectional, solidarity 'LGBT' type of lesbians and feminists. Other than the US (I'm not from there and don't care about it). Alive in Western Europe too. This shit is well exported to Latin America and certain parts of Asia.
x2 this shit is everywhere now. Thank you so much America for yet another imported shitshow. Fucking hell.
If I remember correctly intersectional feminism was a valid attempt to highlight non-white women's voices within the movement which was predominantly represented by white women. TRAs infiltrated feminism just like they did and continue to do with every other civil rights movement, gay rights, blm, pro choice. They're leeches who ruin everything they touch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 19:32

Another book to add to my collection. Trans keep doing a great job advertising this stuff. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

providing safe place for pedos, truly stunning and brave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 22:57
Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 19:32

Another book to add to my collection. Trans keep doing a great job advertising this stuff. :dance2:
“As psychologists, we do not confuse respect with acquiescence. We validate suffering, but we also propose new ways of acting that help people get out of the rut in which they may be trapped. A clinical psychology professional does not study for six years to simply nod his or her head in agreement. In many cases, the real disrespect would be to ratify the subjectivist rhetoric they’ve got from the internet and turn them into patients for the rest of their lives.

One can celebrate diversity without misrepresenting basic concepts of biology, misunderstanding functional and necessary language terms, bypassing elementary legal principles, or promoting the market to prey on the bodies of children and adolescents. Visibility and acceptance of all people do not require the nonsense of advocating that one can be born in the wrong body. The road to difference is based on the exaltation of subjectivity and irrationality. The path towards equality seeks the construction of commonality based on verifiable categories proper to the rationality that unites us all.”
https://genspect.org/translation-why-no ... rong-body/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of the incel Black Pampers who stopped women assembling in Manchester at the Pankhurst statue was on Piers Morgan's show tonight, followed by an interview with Kellie Jay Keen, who organised the women's speakers corner event. The TRA was an absolute nobber - a posh boy probably still living with Mummy - and finished off his segment by calling Morgan a c*nt (even a stopped clock is right twice a day :lol:) .

They'll peak the world the more they expose themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:06
One of the incel Black Pampers who stopped women assembling in Manchester at the Pankhurst statue was on Piers Morgan's show tonight, followed by an interview with Kellie Jay Keen, who organised the women's speakers corner event. The TRA was an absolute nobber - a posh boy probably still living with Mummy - and finished off his segment by calling Morgan a c*nt (even a stopped clock is right twice a day :lol:) .

They'll peak the world the more they expose themselves.
Wow, you could tell he just wanted his side of the story and resorted to foul mouth language when he could not answer how it's gone wrong for their side with the manhandling of that woman. Also the abuse is always the female c---. Sexism at it's peak from a TIM. Kellie was great, she articulates her side very well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 19:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If I remember correctly intersectional feminism was a valid attempt to highlight non-white women's voices within the movement which was predominantly represented by white women. TRAs infiltrated feminism just like they did and continue to do with every other civil rights movement, gay rights, blm, pro choice. They're leeches who ruin everything they touch.
da
Yes exactly! I don't view intersectional feminism with the same derision some in here have for it. There are many perspectives that had been drowned out or underrepresented. Non-Western feminist perspectives are interesting too. But we all had that commonality: being women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:03
I don't understand how the parents didn't kick him out. I'm starting to think "lgbT" activism made the general public afraid to call out that kind of behavior because they think they'll get branded as homophobic bigots. Because drag queens are so celebrated and naked bdsm fetichists are normalized in Pride Parades, straight people automatically associate gays with that, when in reality 99% of us find all that shit abhorrent and certainly not suitable for children.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:34
What a joke. Do they really believe a butch lesbian is comparable to a man? Butch women are relentlessly treated like garbage so people know them when they see them. YES, dumbass a lesbian would go to a women’s prison what the hell

"very feminine attractive" :fool: So all it takes is conforming to the male gaze and they're granted a twisted version of "womanhood". They support TiM with beards and chest hair as women so the reasoning doesn't even track

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
Yes exactly! I don't view intersectional feminism with the same derision some in here have for it. There are many perspectives that had been drowned out or underrepresented. Non-Western feminist perspectives are interesting too. But we all had that commonality: being women.
Nope. That's not what intersectional feminists care about. They care about weird minor identities, smaller and smaller categorisations and battling the evil "white feminists". Most are scientifically illiterate types who think colonialism invented sex and they are deeply entrenched in every crazy far left ideology going. Intersectional is the opposite of looking for any commonality.....it's all about dividing people up into identity groups and collecting labels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
I don't understand how the parents didn't kick him out. I'm starting to think "lgbT" activism made the general public afraid to call out that kind of behavior because they think they'll get branded as homophobic bigots. Because drag queens are so celebrated and naked bdsm fetichists are normalized in Pride Parades, straight people automatically associate gays with that, when in reality 99% of us find all that shit abhorrent and certainly not suitable for children.
Yes. In my experience, when I mention this crap to straight liberal types they assume I'm also homophobic too. When I mention it to more bog standard normal types they agree about the crazy trans nutcases but don't relate it to anything gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
Nope. That's not what intersectional feminists care about. They care about weird minor identities, smaller and smaller categorisations and battling the evil "white feminists". Most are scientifically illiterate types who think colonialism invented sex and they are deeply entrenched in every crazy far left ideology going. Intersectional is the opposite of looking for any commonality.....it's all about dividing people up into identity groups and collecting labels.
x2 Exactly. I'm OP. I'm originally not from the west (& not white). I don't hang out with niche feminist/gender/queer studies types so yes, the years I mentioned are when I started to see the widespread so-called "intersectional feminists and/or queers" (many are actually lesbians too, drinking the intersectional inclusive koolaid) in the normal feminist and/or lesbian settings.

One thing they never do is to "highlight non-white women's voices" which are literally mine (they don't have to validate mine btw) or so many non-white womem/feminists/lesbians I know. On the contrary. These "intersectional feminists", comprised of mostly whites (nothing wrong in the white majority countries) and their token non-white fellows born and raised in the west, have launched such twisted attacks mixed with outright proud contempt: "You (lots of non-whites yes..) are White Feminists!" "Hate-filled!"

Simply because we don't tolerate their sick racism ("non-whites didn't have the concept of the binary sex") and share their such oh so progressive and advanced version of feminism that is fervent worshipping of cosplaying males attacking terfs that these feminists proudly express do not deserve any human rights? ("serves them right. no terfs in our __")

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What's the most pathetic to me is that such a fine institution like this - [Australian Museum @austmus: Australia's first museum, showcasing an outstanding natural history and cultural collection. A NSW Government funded cultural institution.] - immediately locked up their official institution account.

How unprofessional. Why? Ashamed? (of course not) Temporarily running away? They're not sad lone target but have just proven themselves to be a proud normal member of those on the *right side of the history. We know that all these lunatic institutions are so proud of their tranny/lgbtq+ cultism. Common in the English-speaking countries. They can keep doing what others have been successfully doing - ignore TERF noises...?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 02:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. In my experience, when I mention this crap to straight liberal types they assume I'm also homophobic too. When I mention it to more bog standard normal types they agree about the crazy trans nutcases but don't relate it to anything gay.
These [redacted] queers/trans are pushing this drag thing on children at schools. Send the fucking meteor already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 05:10

They need to start saying TQ+. Leave the LGB out. Tired of this trans and AGP carry on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is why the first battle has to be for the schools. Indoctrinated children become indoctrinated adults and continue the vicious cycle. Administrators and teachers who promote this gender identity garbage need to be fired and if firing isn’t possible because of unions then assign them some menial job with plenty of hard manual labor and no contact with children. Next step is cleaning up teachers colleges.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 06:09
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 05:10
They need to start saying TQ+. Leave the LGB out. Tired of this trans and AGP carry on.
As someone who has been pro-choice and anti-TRA & anti-sex work promotion (most TRAs are also vocal pro-sex work) - and the current left is pro-all three - slogans (while I understand their usage and meaning) and conceptual words (like freedom, liberty, etc.) are quite meaningless (can be weapons for you, and against you).

# My Body My Choice
# Bodily Autonomy

Are the heavily used ones for pro-choice and for pro-transing (children). And many of the former group also support the latter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 06:14
This is why the first battle has to be for the schools. Indoctrinated children become indoctrinated adults and continue the vicious cycle. Administrators and teachers who promote this gender identity garbage need to be fired and if firing isn’t possible because of unions then assign them some menial job with plenty of hard manual labor and no contact with children. Next step is cleaning up teachers colleges.
x2 Indoctrinating garbage types fave career choices have been K-12 teaching & teachers colleges. The hardest first battle btw. The bolded have been painted as nothing more than "Anti-LGBTQ+" "Anti-Gay" and its fervent defenders include lots of LGBs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah. Your fave enemy types - MAGA-looking evil white mother, evil white cis het boys, MAGA place, evil NY Post.

But the fact is that they're charged with sexual harassment for refusing to give in to the aggressive demand of one mentally ill female to refer to herself as "they/them".

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new Dr Who companion will be a trans woman. Well I will not be watching. Hope it bombs in the ratings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 07:06
The only thing I can't stop thinking about now that I've seen that first tweet is how much I want to see Ellen Page appear in literally anything as long as it's titled "Call me by your deadname."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
17 May 2022, 08:06
I'm very impressed that thousands of hours of voice training and surgical feminization of the vocal chords get us a lad yelling like a hobo off the street corner with a lifelong drinking problem that led him there. A delightful feminist act of resistance!

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

"A feminist campaigner has claimed police threatened to arrest her for a peaceful protest at a statue of Emmeline Pankhurst, where she was allegedly assaulted by balaclava-clad trans activists.

Aleks Kovacevic, 44, was hailed by JK Rowling for standing firm in the face of “intimidation” from a group of masked counter-protesters who disrupted an event organised by gender-critical campaigners in Manchester on Sunday.

Greater Manchester Police are facing criticism for failing to intervene in what Ms Kovacevic claimed to be a minute-long scuffle, which saw her pushed on to a stone ledge by the rival group, as she held a suffragette flag aloft.

The chef from Nottingham told The Telegraph she was then herself threatened with arrest by the officers for a breach of the peace, but now intends to file a criminal complaint of assault against the trans activists."

Cache: https://archive.ph/ziAZK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

T
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 08:56
The new Dr Who companion will be a trans woman. Well I will not be watching. Hope it bombs in the ratings.
But of course.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 09:43
T
Guest wrote:
But of course.....
Wait it's the tranny from Heartstopper playing "Rose". Are the BBC trying to sabotage themselves and the show. BTW how long until the BBC loses its public funding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And was finally forced to apologise. Amazing power. They have the total submission from the left (including women). Now they also have some sort of domination and power over some on the right in the red states too. Just like they have disgusting level of power even in what people call the deplorable states like Florida & Texas (too many lgbTQ+ & allies cult nuts)

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

"She was treated like a heretic for questioning a politician’s assertions about sex, a teacher at the school said. The female member of the House of Lords visited the private girls’ school, a Stonewall diversity champion, to talk about transphobia in parliament.

The girl told The Times: “The language she was using was implying critical theory took precedence over biological reality in defining women.” She added: “When I questioned that, she said it wasn’t an issue of semantics. She said trans people don’t have basic human rights in this country. Afterwards I spoke to her and said I’m sorry if I came across as rude.”

The pair parted amicably, the girl said. But on returning to the sixth form she was surrounded by up to 60 girls who shouted, screamed, swore and spat at her. She escaped and said she collapsed, unable to breathe properly.

Teachers were initially supportive but withdrew their backing after the other sixth-formers accused the girl of transphobia. The teenager returned to school a few times but was told she would have to work in the library if she said anything provocative in lessons, and faced bullying and accusations of transphobia from pupils throughout the school. She also spent breaktimes and lunchtimes in the library. The girl left in December and is studying at home.
A teacher at the school said: “We know how these views are being silenced in the adult world through high-profile legal cases and the bullying and defamation of celebrities such as JK Rowling. This is also happening in schools.”
It was the similarity of transgender ideology to religious fundamentalism that “alerted me to the danger of what has been going on in our schools over the last few years”, the teacher added.

He said a group of sixth-formers arrived in an “animated state” after the speaker’s visit, with a “significant group of girls verbally ‘laying into’ one particular 18-year-old who had had the audacity to question the position”.

The teacher added: “It was probably somewhat naive of her not to realise that this is indeed ‘an ideology’ and one with which you’re simply not allowed to disagree.” The 18-year-old girl ended up denounced by other pupils in the school.
Staff were initially supportive but, after complaints from other sixth-formers, ended up apologising for not maintaining a “safe space” in the sixth form.

The girl told The Times that she would have completed her A-levels at the school had it not been for the incident in October. “It made me think I was mad,” she said. “Otherwise how could people turn on me so bitterly?”

She said she never uttered anything transphobic but felt that some teachers were less inclined to believe her because the other pupils made joint accusations."

Cache:https://archive.ph/Hm0Hv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 09:50
Guest wrote:
T
Guest wrote:
But of course.....
Wait it's the tranny from Heartstopper playing "Rose". Are the BBC trying to sabotage themselves and the show. BTW how long until the BBC loses its public funding.
DA. Really? So many lesbians and gays praise and watch Heartstopper. Including the ones who are vocal anti-TRA other times or at least not TRAs. Apparently even among non-TRA gays, as long as trans are not part of gay/lesbian couples, their ugly and/or unfitting existence everywhere should be accepted, otherwise you're haters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 06:14

Poor girl. Good on her for standing up for what's right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
T
Guest wrote:
But of course.....
DA. Really? So many lesbians and gays praise and watch Heartstopper. Including the ones who are vocal anti-TRA other times or at least not TRAs. Apparently even among non-TRA gays, as long as trans are not part of gay/lesbian couples, their ugly and/or unfitting existence everywhere should be accepted, otherwise you're haters.
I think the main problem with the show will be that Russell T Davies, who said at a recent speech that "To cut out the T is to kill", is running it again. He seems like an unhinged misogynist too quick to accuse those who disagree with him as bigots and lazy to consider that the impact of elevating "gender" above sex might have grave consequences for lesbians, women and young people. From the same mould as little Owen Jones & tiny Tom Harwood I think.

Knobhead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
99% of us find bdsm and drag queens abhorrent? Really? Who is ‘us’?
If you mean LGB, then it’s certainly not 99% who oppose it, on the contrary. Pride is that way because gay men, bisexuals and lesbians are ok with it. It’s gay men who are massively into this stuff and bisexuals are into it as well as it gives their trauma some outlet.
You can’t blame heterosexuals when the first they associate us with is the thing that we claim is us, the day we get to feel proud, blablabla. That is what they see on tv so of course they assume we are like that. They’re not wrong.
I resent being grouped with freaks and fetishists but that’s because I’ve never been into any of that ‘alternative’ crap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But of course.....
Is the trans storyline really big on Heartstopper?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i fucking KNEW IT, i post days ago my relief that the doctor who was not a TW... So...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I read the comments(all the comments) on instagram and twitter, absolutely everyone is excited about this news. Can someone explain to me why? And can you explain to me why Jodie was so criticized when we learned that she was the new doctor at the time? It's depressing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:34
Guest wrote:
I read the comments(all the comments) on instagram and twitter, absolutely everyone is excited about this news. Can someone explain to me why? And can you explain to me why Jodie was so criticized when we learned that she was the new doctor at the time? It's depressing.
Everyone feels compelled to say good stuff about the trans on fear of being cancelled while the people that didn't like JodieWho have all bit given up on the show. I personally didn't like Jodie and I think the current casting is very inline with RTD current hard line activism.

Also I suspect the BBC and twitter may remove comment that are not glowing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Everyone feels compelled to say good stuff about the trans on fear of being cancelled while the people that didn't like JodieWho have all bit given up on the show. I personally didn't like Jodie and I think the current casting is very inline with RTD current hard line activism.

Believe me I read the comments as they appear (and continue to appear) and there is nothing deleted, EVERYONE is absolutly enthusiastic about it, do not minimize the reality. And Jodie was heavily criticized at the announcement of her character, not even after her first performance in the show, whether we like her or not. Really when i say "it's depressing", the word is weak compared to what I feel, because it's a reflection of our time and that nothing can stop this invasive shit. And I also think of all the female roles stolen by these men. I don't know what to say anymore...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They can be as excited as they want about it online, but watch none of it translate into viewers. Empty calories activism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But why are there so many prominent transwomen stars and roles for them. Where are all the transmen? Biological males are favored in movies & shows regardless of being a cis man or a transwoman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:50
Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Believe me I read the comments as they appear (and continue to appear) and there is nothing deleted, EVERYONE is absolutly enthusiastic about it, do not minimize the reality. And Jodie was heavily criticized at the announcement of her character, not even after her first performance in the show, whether we like her or not. Really when i say "it's depressing", the word is weak compared to what I feel, because it's a reflection of our time and that nothing can stop this invasive shit. And I also think of all the female roles stolen by these men. I don't know what to say anymore...
Misogyny. Women are always criticized. Whereas men, even though in a dress and make up, is still praised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rip doctor who :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 14:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
99% of us find bdsm and drag queens abhorrent? Really? Who is ‘us’?
If you mean LGB, then it’s certainly not 99% who oppose it, on the contrary. Pride is that way because gay men, bisexuals and lesbians are ok with it. It’s gay men who are massively into this stuff and bisexuals are into it as well as it gives their trauma some outlet.
You can’t blame heterosexuals when the first they associate us with is the thing that we claim is us, the day we get to feel proud, blablabla. That is what they see on tv so of course they assume we are like that. They’re not wrong.
I resent being grouped with freaks and fetishists but that’s because I’ve never been into any of that ‘alternative’ crap
I've been to one pride parade my whole life and I hated it because it was full of straight (queer) people. Prides are not representative of the majority of gay people and barely have any lesbians. All gay people I know in real life are normies who go out to restaurants, parks, concerts. Maybe you should meet some gay people in real life and not base your entire view of us on the 1% of freaks on the internet and on tv. Also the biggest supporters of drag queens are straight women and lots of "transwomen" are just straight men.