05 May 2022, 14:21
https://youtu.be/r2uQWp8q2cE

Smash or Pass video w/ Jam FM is out
her voice is the most seductive voice i've ever heard
You gotta hear it when she’s cross tho, it gets scary af

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

I don't know why Cari would create these songs now to get attention from LGBT people. Six years ago she said she wouldn't be an artist like this. hope she doesn't get lost in the tiktok music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 21:39
I don't know why Cari would create these songs now to get attention from LGBT people. Six years ago she said she wouldn't be an artist like this. hope she doesn't get lost in the tiktok music
Maybe I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm not excited about these songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t think she wants to, if she did she wouldn’t make so many remarks recently about catering a bit more to straight people too.
Tbh I agree with her, I hate when people/artists make being gay their persona. There’s so much more to each of us than it.
Being lesbian is just part of me, not who I am.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
6 *YEARS* AGO. A lot can change in 6 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 20:53
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 18:19
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 11:06
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 20:53
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 18:19
Guest wrote:

Soo i ve just seen the video. Aaaand the voice... its doing something with me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 20:33
Wtf happened to her songwriting? She was so good in the yrnycfm era and the sex tapes was fine, but everything after that? I’m not into her new sound
Many artists made the best music in the old era and never made better music again. So there are always new young artists on the rise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's funny to see some people here claiming they are fans and never wasting an oportunity to criticize Cari and everything she does. Y'all listened to maybe 60 seconds of her new songs and are already saying her album is not good enough..
She's just taking a different and new path, something more comercial this time, but i'm sure she has to follow some rules and she's not taking these decisions alone. The music industry is what it is and you either do things the way your label wants or they will drop you, bc there is always someone willing to do whatever they want to if you won't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 18:21
It's funny to see some people here claiming they are fans and never wasting an oportunity to criticize Cari and everything she does. Y'all listened to maybe 60 seconds of her new songs and are already saying her album is not good enough..
She's just taking a different and new path, something more comercial this time, but i'm sure she has to follow some rules and she's not taking these decisions alone. The music industry is what it is and you either do things the way your label wants or they will drop you, bc there is always someone willing to do whatever they want to if you won't
It's sad to see Cari become that kind of singer and not an artist. Money >>>> Music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 18:48
Guest wrote:
It's sad to see Cari become that kind of singer and not an artist. Money >>>> Music
What kind of singer exactly? If anything, the new stuff sounds less commercial and more queer-themed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 14:46
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:10
FYI To anyone throwing underwear at Cari's shows. Take new underwear as it can be donated. Used underwear gets thrashed.
How would they know for sure if it's used though?
Keep the tags on. The venues cleaning crews are usually the ones that have to deal with most of them. Even if the artists take some, which they hardly do, sooner or later they are donated or discarded. Donation places are particular about underwear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 18:48
Guest wrote:
What kind of singer exactly? If anything, the new stuff sounds less commercial and more queer-themed.
Da I think Capitol and her team goal is to make her a big queer icon and, like every record label at the moment, are focusing into making music that have a chance to go viral on tiktok... it seems like it's the only way to be successful nowadays :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 01:05

part 3 lol
Damn, I would have died hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People used to complain she didn't have any queer songs and now that she realesed a few they complain too haha, haters will always find excuses to talk sh*t about her.
In my case, I prefer her if her doesn't make her whole sound about being queer because is a smaller market, the straight girls is where the money is.
And her song writing is still good, Healing has some of the best lyrics, and I rememer a little snipped she posted on ig of a new song which seems to be really good (it was called like something good)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 19:52
People used to complain she didn't have any queer songs and now that she realesed a few they complain too haha, haters will always find excuses to talk sh*t about her.
In my case, I prefer her if her doesn't make her whole sound about being queer because is a smaller market, the straight girls is where the money is.
And her song writing is still good, Healing has some of the best lyrics, and I rememer a little snipped she posted on ig of a new song which seems to be really good (it was called like something good)
I hope she releases that song, the snippet was amazing :fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Cari having long nails in her latest ig post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When did she become such a rockstar? Like that, she grew into herself. :queen: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 06:00
When did she become such a rockstar? Like that, she grew into herself. :queen: :hudoin:
Haha yes! I came across one of her 2017 concerts the other day and holy shit, she’s like a different person. She got super confident with amazing stage presence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👸

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love seeing Cari living her best life, she deserves it so much :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:angel: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruby Rose unfollowed Cari on Instagram?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 06:16
Ruby became friends with Rachel a few days ago :rofl: Sam's ex Virgo also unfollowed Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 10:02
Guest wrote:
Ruby became friends with Rachel a few days ago :rofl: Sam's ex Virgo also unfollowed Cari.
Lol Rachel really spilled all the tea. Cari’s career is in danger once Rachel gets more connections :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoever did this, you’re so cool. #fam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol Rachel really spilled all the tea. Cari’s career is in danger once Rachel gets more connections :nails:
Ruby's best friend Erica Barstein also unfollowed Cari and starts following Rachel. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 16:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ruby's best friend Erica Barstein also unfollowed Cari and starts following Rachel. :blinkwide:
Loool I’m dying to know what Rachel did in order for them to go and unfollow Cari. Cari and Ruby just met at her show in LA recently though! Can Rachel and Cari get over each other already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Loool I’m dying to know what Rachel did in order for them to go and unfollow Cari. Cari and Ruby just met at her show in LA recently though! Can Rachel and Cari get over each other already
I think they hate each other so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes it was obivous in the podcast Rachel was on. Cari was acting sad when promoting the EP but I think she hates Rachel too. So it was weird that Cari called Rachel to let her know about the EP tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think cari hates Rachel, if she did she def wouldn’t give Rachel the “taste” of seeing her “acting” all sad. It doesn’t make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:01
I don’t think cari hates Rachel, if she did she def wouldn’t give Rachel the “taste” of seeing her “acting” all sad. It doesn’t make sense.
Cari doesn’t hate anyone, that’s why they hate her. 💃🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe Ruby or her friend is dating Rachel? That would be a good reason to unfollow Cari I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fuckkk 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow those lyrics on Cari’s IG story really hit hard (Seeing Someone Else). Idk much about Becky, but she’s also a singer right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 11:58
Oh wow those lyrics on Cari’s IG story really hit hard (Seeing Someone Else). Idk much about Becky, but she’s also a singer right?
and she’s from jersey

those lyrics 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lmao. Cari just supports other artists under their team management. Don't be too serious. Shanri is over each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 14:30
Guest wrote:
lmao. Cari just supports other artists under their team management. Don't be too serious. Shanri is over each other
Ingrid is not signed with Capitol. And Cari didn’t just share the song but she called attention to the lyrics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 14:47
Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Ingrid is not signed with Capitol. And Cari didn’t just share the song but she called attention to the lyrics.
Da Ingrid is signed to Johns management company. Relax Cari knows what she’s doing and you all fall for it everytime. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Who is the host....she's hot af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 18:43
Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes it was obivous in the podcast Rachel was on. Cari was acting sad when promoting the EP but I think she hates Rachel too. So it was weird that Cari called Rachel to let her know about the EP tbh
do you know the name of that podcast where Rachel was?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://podcasts.apple.com/ar/podcast/5 ... 33262&l=en

This one, the host is Rachel’s friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 23:56

Nobody cares about that ugly ass nose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 01:28
Guest wrote:

the girl asked, I answered. Don’t be a snob

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the girl asked, I answered. Don’t be a snob
I’m sure the demon could find it. You don’t have to entertain gossip. Or help it lol what dah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Last show today :bigcry:
Good thing festival season starts in a week. And I hope new music and album info soon :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but Rachel is hot as fuck! 100x better than shannon imo. And something I noticed in Cari's shows, if you pay close attention she gets way more emotional singing fyfrnycfm than feel or sex with my ex...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but Rachel is hot as fuck! 100x better than shannon imo. And something I noticed in Cari's shows, if you pay close attention she gets way more emotional singing fyfrnycfm than feel or sex with my ex...
x222 I think Cari still loves Rachel. And yrnyctfm era is the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x222 I think Cari still loves Rachel. And yrnyctfm era is the best.
Da. She doesn’t still love her. She cheated on Cari. Pretty sure Cari wants nothing to do with her and it’s clear Rachel is still talking shit about her. Rachel has had like a bunch of gf’s since Cari…idk about u but I think she’s the problem lol. Also, Rachel has had a ton of work done to her so who knows what she naturally looks like