07 May 2022, 17:25
IDKanickname wrote:
07 May 2022, 15:57
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 15:14
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 13:07
Well I liked Welcome to Eden but I have a feeling it won't be renewed
It's Netflix spain I think (hope) they'll get another season. And they had some pretty heavy and interesting cliffhanger at the end.
I'm pretty sure it's are already been renewed. Like 3 months ago or something
Really?! That would be awesome because the girls are beautiful and have good chemistry :$
DA
It has not been renewing yet. Normally it takes like a month or so from the release date for them to say anything.
My bad, i thought i read something about it been renewed but i guess i was wrong.

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 18:12
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 16:05
Leo wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 10:19
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 16:25

I just finished this one and had to admit it was really good plus acting of all characters especially parents was really amazing. Good stuff
Me too I love it plus the wlw relationship was decent
X 3. I think the girls looked really good together :wub:
I really liked this too. Small town murder mystery is one of my favorite genres though. For anyone giving it a pass because the girl's dead,
da

pagecathing and i binged this show over the weekend. it was all around a pretty great watch.
The Rising is gonna be one of those shows that gets lost in the ether despite being phenomenal - which sucks. It was so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 13:07
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 18:12
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 16:05
Leo wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 10:19

Me too I love it plus the wlw relationship was decent
X 3. I think the girls looked really good together :wub:
I really liked this too. Small town murder mystery is one of my favorite genres though. For anyone giving it a pass because the girl's dead,
da

pagecathing and i binged this show over the weekend. it was all around a pretty great watch.
The Rising is gonna be one of those shows that gets lost in the ether despite being phenomenal - which sucks. It was so good.
DA
I'm in episode 1x05 and liking it so far. I think people it's repelled by the "death lesbian/bi trope" but in this series it make sense. I like crime-thriller series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 17:11
Where is this from?
Once Upon a Time's last season, season...7, I think?

Guesty123
Reactions:

Post by Guesty123 »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:54
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 02:45
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 17:36
:'(
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 02:27
Not sure if it's mentioned here before but there's a really cute wlw couple in the French soap opera called "Demain Nous Appartient". A friend of a friend sent me the links to watch it but if you want to see just their scenes with the English translation please contact

Their story is pretty good, with no cheating, no backstabbing and other BS that's usually added to the wlw relationships these days. They're solid and very cute. The natural chemistry between the actresses is also great and they're both pretty hot. Recommended!

And some steamy gifs in the Twitter thread, under the spoiler below. :hudoin:

They have amazing chemistry. Their storyline is definitely worth watching.
These recommendations have worked on me! But the storyline is turning out to be hard to find. Any tips on how to watch it?
Look in the spoiler on the first post, it says how.
I sent my request already :fingcross:
I don't get it, every time someone posts about this and I request a link, it's French only with no subtitles. Where can we watch them in English? Without subtitles a link to the google drive is kinda useless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Where is this from?
Wow, I had no idea. I thought OUAT ended years ago. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 03:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where is this from?
Thank you, btw. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where is this from?
It did, lol. This is a throwback post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where is this from?
Da They deserved more attention and seasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where is this from?
Da They deserved more attention and seasons.
Can't disagree, OUAT shoulda done its soft reboot earlier and given these two more time and story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned, but I’m watching The Staircase on hbo max, and ep. 3 there’s a discussion to a f/f relationship. Don’t know how much of that there’ll be but worth noting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 04:22
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned, but I’m watching The Staircase on hbo max, and ep. 3 there’s a discussion to a f/f relationship. Don’t know how much of that there’ll be but worth noting.
What does that mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 04:24
Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 04:22
What does that mean?
if there’s any more on topic I’m not sure since I’ve only started it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is judith gay in Julia (hbo max? I get vibes but i cant sit thru the eps long enough to find out for sure due to the misogyny of the husband. some comments about the final episode made it seem like her homosexuality was confirmed. Anyone watch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty123 wrote:
09 May 2022, 03:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 02:27
Not sure if it's mentioned here before but there's a really cute wlw couple in the French soap opera called "Demain Nous Appartient". A friend of a friend sent me the links to watch it but if you want to see just their scenes with the English translation please contact

Their story is pretty good, with no cheating, no backstabbing and other BS that's usually added to the wlw relationships these days. They're solid and very cute. The natural chemistry between the actresses is also great and they're both pretty hot. Recommended!

And some steamy gifs in the Twitter thread, under the spoiler below. :hudoin:

These recommendations have worked on me! But the storyline is turning out to be hard to find. Any tips on how to watch it?
I don't get it, every time someone posts about this and I request a link, it's French only with no subtitles. Where can we watch them in English? Without subtitles a link to the google drive is kinda useless.
If you got the link to that drive it has english subs for the first 8 parts. She is working on the rest.

Rox
Reactions:

Post by Rox »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 06:23
Guesty123 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you got the link to that drive it has english subs for the first 8 parts. She is working on the rest.
Had the same issue - the answer is don't download the videos. You have to watch them within google and it'll have the CC enabled. Felt like a dumbass when I realized.

sunflower
Reactions: 8

Post by sunflower »

Rox wrote:
09 May 2022, 06:45
Guest wrote:
Guesty123 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Had the same issue - the answer is don't download the videos. You have to watch them within google and it'll have the CC enabled. Felt like a dumbass when I realized.
Go to DownSub website. copy paste video url and you can download subtitles alone from drive videos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the anon that asked about Paper Girls a few days ago, they've released a teaser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2022, 01:59
To the anon that asked about Paper Girls a few days ago, they've released a teaser.
qmta Didn't we already have a Paper Girls thread? I can't find it, was it deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could have sworn we did, yeah, but I can't find it either.

Funny, that teaser is like the First Kill poster in that I've gone from being interested by default to sitting up and paying attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IDKanickname wrote:
08 May 2022, 07:38
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 21:08
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 17:25
IDKanickname wrote:
07 May 2022, 15:57
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 15:14

It's Netflix spain I think (hope) they'll get another season. And they had some pretty heavy and interesting cliffhanger at the end.
I'm pretty sure it's are already been renewed. Like 3 months ago or something
Really?! That would be awesome because the girls are beautiful and have good chemistry :$
DA
It has not been renewing yet. Normally it takes like a month or so from the release date for them to say anything.
My bad, i thought i read something about it been renewed but i guess i was wrong.
I think that the budget for padded bras on this show is $0 because dang there are a lot of nips.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sunflower wrote:
09 May 2022, 06:51
Rox wrote:
09 May 2022, 06:45
Guest wrote:
Guesty123 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Go to DownSub website. copy paste video url and you can download subtitles alone from drive videos.
DA

PCing and yes to this! It's a better quality of the video if you download the episodes and the translations and it's quite easy to get the subtitles using the mentioned website, so I'd definitely suggest to do so, comparing to watching it online.

And it is a worthy watch. Great story for the couple and they have so much chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First Kill trailer just dropped!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love the Buffy vibes of First Kill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CW has cancled all the shows with lesbians/bi women...(they have only Nancy Drew but Bess has a small part)

They canceled Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow, 4400, Charmed, Naomi, In the Dark, Legacies and Dynasty...
It's clearly that they want to introduce a new white-straight profile. Disappointing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:33
CW has cancled all the shows with lesbians/bi women...(they have only Nancy Drew but Bess has a small part)

They canceled Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow, 4400, Charmed, Naomi, In the Dark, Legacies and Dynasty...
It's clearly that they want to introduce a new white-straight profile. Disappointing
You’re actually surprised with this by CW? CW is shitty like that with anything w/w.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Maybe because all of those shows are shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Legacies hasn’t been canceled yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:

You’re actually surprised with this by CW? CW is shitty like that with anything w/w.
That's not true at all. They are miles ahead with representation compared to some other networks. Legends main character, for example, was in one of the best and longest running wlw relationships there is.

The sale/merger is the reason for this blood bath.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's not true at all. They are miles ahead with representation compared to some other networks. Legends main character, for example, was in one of the best and longest running wlw relationships there is.

qmta
I should say they were miles ahead before the merger and sale. Clearly they're planning to go into a different route in the future. It seems they're planning for the straight supernatural fangirls to carry the network. Well, they can choke for all I care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:41
Guest wrote:

Legacies hasn’t been canceled yet.
sorry, you are right...I was angry because I just started Dynasty, I liked the wlw story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:51
Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

qmta
I should say they were miles ahead before the merger and sale. Clearly they're planning to go into a different route in the future. It seems they're planning for the straight supernatural fangirls to carry the network. Well, they can choke for all I care.
x2 The fact that this gets rid of SO many wlw characters and female leads literally shows that the CW wasn't shit, not as a pattern. And even if it were, as if moves line this shouldn't be called out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss the current lesbian/wlw TV shows list

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:

Ppl here really think that the CW execs only cancel shows with lesbian and bi characters. 😭 Like, they wouldn't have greenlit it in the first place if that was the case? Most CW shows have lesbian and bi characters to bait the lesbian fandom and unfortunately, they just aren't enough for the show to keep on going because no one is watching it apart from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ppl here really think that the CW execs only cancel shows with lesbian and bi characters. 😭 Like, they wouldn't have greenlit it in the first place if that was the case? Most CW shows have lesbian and bi characters to bait the lesbian fandom and unfortunately, they just aren't enough for the show to keep on going because no one is watching it apart from them.
DA Yeah, and even then they didn't have much of a fandom, Batwoman and Legends were the highest profile which I guess is why they got announced first (and even then I feel like Batwoman never became anywhere near as popular as it should've due to constant bad creative choices and mismanagement), but it's hard to argue that today's batch of cancelled shows really had much going on. It doesn't seem like the new shows are going to be noticeably whiter or straighter than CW usual based on the casting/characters, but Batman-adjacent and Supernatural Men-adjacent are very safe choices lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yup, they are 100% gonna do a 180 on their content, its gonna be hilarious seeing the new uber het trash they come up with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Yeah, and even then they didn't have much of a fandom, Batwoman and Legends were the highest profile which I guess is why they got announced first (and even then I feel like Batwoman never became anywhere near as popular as it should've due to constant bad creative choices and mismanagement), but it's hard to argue that today's batch of cancelled shows really had much going on. It doesn't seem like the new shows are going to be noticeably whiter or straighter than CW usual based on the casting/characters, but Batman-adjacent and Supernatural Men-adjacent are very safe choices lol.
Kinda weird the opening salvo of this culling is literally one of the most Batman adjacent shows in years...personally this thread is hilarious about how they always find alternate explanations for stuff that is clear.
Bish, they just got done with us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Legacies just got cancelled as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 21:40
Legacies just got cancelled as well.
Yes... :unsure:
CW, what are you doing? It was a fan favourite
But they keep S&L (with his fake abs) and Flash for season 9...

https://deadline.com/2022/05/legacies-e ... 235022695/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Roswell New Mexico cancelled as well

The list of tv shows with lesbians/bi just go shorter for 2022...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, Warner is massacring everything on the CW. The only thing I cared about on that network was Legends of Tomorrow but I'm shocked that Legacies got cancelled as well. Did not expect that at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 22:07
Wow, Warner is massacring everything on the CW. The only thing I cared about on that network was Legends of Tomorrow but I'm shocked that Legacies got cancelled as well. Did not expect that at all.
Legacies was so terrible though. Tied with 4400 for worst storylines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About CW, based on nextar/discovery i think we wont expect lesbian stories on CW anymore in future. It will go full conservative for sure :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 22:16
Guest wrote:
Once again...thats not the point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Once again...thats not the point.
DA I would say two things can be true at once: that a lot of what they've just cancelled was bad/unpopular and barely existed as shows (what even is "In the Dark", that's a fake show) and also that it doesn't really bode super well for their direction and intentions going forward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like people are being deliberately obtuse. CW shows weren’t exactly HBO stuff and they weren’t my bag, but they filled a niche. Whether they have an audience or not was immaterial to their survival, that's not why they're being shuttered. This is a wipeout and whatever version of network takes its place will be some shade of straight conservative.

Coupled with the trouble Netflix (flawed but with several gems unlikely to happen anywhere else) and several other platforms are in right now, and HBO Max's ongoing merger, the trens is really ominous. If Disney winds up being the last big player standing...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So? Shows don't get cancelled over bad storylines. Legacies was fandom wise the CW's most popular show. That's why people are shocked.

The sale and merger changed everything and it's obvious in which direction they want to go in the future.

This says it all:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Damn, it really does, what a pic, each with a different show. And exactly, it doesn't matter the quality of the series because the ones that are left aren't better. They lived or died for specific reasons and if you think those reasons aren't important however you personally feel about shows not even targeted at your age group, you're missing the bigger picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes. That is stark. Says it all is right.