Emmerdale - Part III

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1601

Post by Guest »

great interview and a real advocate for lgbt parents in the industry

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1602

Post by Guest »

where can I read vanity fanfic and any of vanesa and suzy too.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1603

Post by Guest »

Archive of Our Own
Only one Vanessa and suzy one (it’s very x rated) but lots of vanity ones

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1604

Post by Guest »

So looks like Suzy will have another secret she is trying to hide from Vanessa. I wonder what it is and why Vanuzy couldn’t actually get together before the problems start.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1605

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 00:53
So looks like Suzy will have another secret she is trying to hide from Vanessa. I wonder what it is and why Vanuzy couldn’t actually get together before the problems start.
They’ll get together and then Vanessa will find out. Maybe they don’t want them to last very long or maybe they want them to come through these problems early on to make them stronger. Who knows with these writers. No couple gets any happiness for long. They have to give every couple some drama.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1606

Post by Guest »

Two dudes can kiss but not two girls. someone call a cab for Mrs BROOOOOKS and hire an actress who isnt ruled by her jealous producer wife.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1607

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 19:54
Two dudes can kiss but not two girls. someone call a cab for Mrs BROOOOOKS and hire an actress who isnt ruled by her jealous producer wife.
Grow up. You sound like that nutcase on the other forum. Every thought that maybe Martelle or Michelle don’t want to because of the still very dangerous virus going around? Martelle has had health problems and Michelle has a small child? Or maybe thought that there was more to that scene than them getting it on? Most likely not seeing as that’s a stretch of your intelligence. Instead of celebrating two women openly fancying the hell out of each other you have to be pathetic and childish. Funny everyone forgets Vanity had some of their best kisses when Kate was an assistant producer and then kissed more after she took over. Silly little woman.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1608

Post by Guest »

Very few are kissing but it didn’t effect their chemistry and that is really impressive for a new couple. I found them taking the next steps very believable even without a kiss

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1609

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 22:22
Very few are kissing but it didn’t effect their chemistry and that is really impressive for a new couple. I found them taking the next steps very believable even without a kiss
I did as well. Their chemistry is great a lot better than I anticipated it being. Suzy is sexy as fuck as well. That confidence she has is something else and she’s got the sexiest voice.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1610

Post by Guest »

sleeping better knowing vanessa and susie are fucking like rabbits. i expect to get some references about it tomorrow in leyla’s presence

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1611

Post by Guest »

I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1612

Post by Guest »

certainly not a dull moment with suzy. that’s for sure. it’s pretty silly that the actors are too scared to kiss each other, but like the user above said, it didn’t take anything away from the scene. and a side note: the more i see shitty assed vanity fans act all smug because they are leaving out the screen kisses, the more i hope vanity never get back together.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1613

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:31
I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.
Suzy was going to invite her to join them but Leyla told her not to. I also suspect Leyla may become attached to Suzy. She sees Suzy as a source of fun as well as the drugs and she really didn’t want her to leave yesterday.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1614

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:12
certainly not a dull moment with suzy. that’s for sure. it’s pretty silly that the actors are too scared to kiss each other, but like the user above said, it didn’t take anything away from the scene. and a side note: the more i see shitty assed vanity fans act all smug because they are leaving out the screen kisses, the more i hope vanity never get back together.
bit harsh on us vanity fans who are liking vanessa and suzy and enjoyed that scene but still want vanity back together. we’re not all childish like them

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1615

Post by Guest »

you’re one of the good ones I don’t mean you.
I think suzy is falling for vanessa and she will end up walking away from the drugs. especially if she finds out vanessa had cancer. it might change her priorities

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1616

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:32
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:31
I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.
Suzy was going to invite her to join them but Leyla told her not to. I also suspect Leyla may become attached to Suzy. She sees Suzy as a source of fun as well as the drugs and she really didn’t want her to leave yesterday.
Nah Leyla didn't want Vanessa to join because she knew she would disapprove of the drug use and that it would get back to Liam. Layla thinks she can keep this from other people, it's impossible.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1617

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 07:23
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:32
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:31
I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.
Suzy was going to invite her to join them but Leyla told her not to. I also suspect Leyla may become attached to Suzy. She sees Suzy as a source of fun as well as the drugs and she really didn’t want her to leave yesterday.
Nah Leyla didn't want Vanessa to join because she knew she would disapprove of the drug use and that it would get back to Liam. Layla thinks she can keep this from other people, it's impossible.
I didn’t dispute why Leyla didn’t want her there I just said she didn’t want her there. It will come out eventually when she’s really off her face or she overdoses

Guesti
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1618

Post by Guesti »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:38
you’re one of the good ones I don’t mean you.
I think suzy is falling for vanessa and she will end up walking away from the drugs. especially if she finds out vanessa had cancer. it might change her priorities
thanks for making exceptions :heart:

I‘m a huge Vanity fan

despite of that it´s an interesting sl so far, well played, all actresses have good chemistry together

and I think you’re right Suzy will definitely get doubts about Leyla and the drugs and will fall in love with Vanessa and apologize many times when it all comes out and so on and so forth

and after that I don‘t know what happens :lol:

and I still miss Vanity

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1619

Post by Guest »

Guesti wrote:
06 May 2022, 10:53
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:38
you’re one of the good ones I don’t mean you.
I think suzy is falling for vanessa and she will end up walking away from the drugs. especially if she finds out vanessa had cancer. it might change her priorities
thanks for making exceptions :heart:

I‘m a huge Vanity fan

despite of that it´s an interesting sl so far, well played, all actresses have good chemistry together

and I think you’re right Suzy will definitely get doubts about Leyla and the drugs and will fall in love with Vanessa and apologize many times when it all comes out and so on and so forth

and after that I don‘t know what happens :lol:

and I still miss Vanity
I miss them too but pre maternity leave they were together for about 4 years. For a soap couple that’s an eternity, they need a break I think.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1620

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 08:02
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 07:23
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:32
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:31
I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.
Suzy was going to invite her to join them but Leyla told her not to. I also suspect Leyla may become attached to Suzy. She sees Suzy as a source of fun as well as the drugs and she really didn’t want her to leave yesterday.
Nah Leyla didn't want Vanessa to join because she knew she would disapprove of the drug use and that it would get back to Liam. Layla thinks she can keep this from other people, it's impossible.
I didn’t dispute why Leyla didn’t want her there I just said she didn’t want her there. It will come out eventually when she’s really off her face or she overdoses
Then there will be anger directed at Suzy for leading Leyla astray and getting her back on the drugs.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1621

Post by Guest »

Suzy opting to go out with friends instead of spending time with Vanessa, Vanessa not al all interested in meeting Suzy's friends. Let's be honest, they are just not that into each other.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1622

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 13:30
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 08:02
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 07:23
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 05:32
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 00:31
I get the drama aspect of this drug story. But I would much prefer they had Suzy tell Vanessa she casually partakes and have Vanessa try to make the relationship work.

I could see Vanessa try to be cool with it to appear less boring and straight laced. Would be an interesting story.
Suzy was going to invite her to join them but Leyla told her not to. I also suspect Leyla may become attached to Suzy. She sees Suzy as a source of fun as well as the drugs and she really didn’t want her to leave yesterday.
Nah Leyla didn't want Vanessa to join because she knew she would disapprove of the drug use and that it would get back to Liam. Layla thinks she can keep this from other people, it's impossible.
I didn’t dispute why Leyla didn’t want her there I just said she didn’t want her there. It will come out eventually when she’s really off her face or she overdoses
Then there will be anger directed at Suzy for leading Leyla astray and getting her back on the drugs.
Deserved. Tonight she knew Leyla was struggling to keep it under control and invited her to do more cocaine.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1623

Post by Guest »

Vanessa is so insecure now

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1624

Post by Guest »

I’m enjoying the show a lot lately. Left the other forum to come post here it looks more fun. sick of the miserable folks who take a soap so seriously.
looking forward to the flash forward episodes and how deep leyla goes with the drugs. I like suzy and vanessa but hope they get some proper scenes soon they are just theirs. definitely open to her being with someone else if charity is still with mack (🤮)
hope to interact with more fans of the show who just check in for half an hour of an evening in between having a real life

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1625

Post by Guest »

So who do we think is better in bed, Charity or Suzy?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1626

Post by Guest »

Suzy without a shadow of a doubt. She looks like she gets a bath more than once a week.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1627

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 20:49
I’m enjoying the show a lot lately. Left the other forum to come post here it looks more fun. sick of the miserable folks who take a soap so seriously.
looking forward to the flash forward episodes and how deep leyla goes with the drugs. I like suzy and vanessa but hope they get some proper scenes soon they are just theirs. definitely open to her being with someone else if charity is still with mack (🤮)
hope to interact with more fans of the show who just check in for half an hour of an evening in between having a real life
Looks more fun? Hardly when you’ve got racists and trolls on here. And we also don’t like two faced nasty people either so go back to that forum please.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1628

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 20:49
I’m enjoying the show a lot lately. Left the other forum to come post here it looks more fun. sick of the miserable folks who take a soap so seriously.
looking forward to the flash forward episodes and how deep leyla goes with the drugs. I like suzy and vanessa but hope they get some proper scenes soon they are just theirs. definitely open to her being with someone else if charity is still with mack (🤮)
hope to interact with more fans of the show who just check in for half an hour of an evening in between having a real life
Looks more fun? Hardly when you’ve got racists and trolls on here. And we also don’t like two faced nasty people either so go back to that forum please.
there is no racism here. trolls maybe but they’re everywhere.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1629

Post by Guest »

michelle hardwick has quit emmerdale. her final scenes will air in the summer :dramaqueen:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1630

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 22:37
michelle hardwick has quit emmerdale. her final scenes will air in the summer :dramaqueen:
What do you get out of this? You do realise not a single person believes you? Some random on the lchat who trolls daily with the same writing. Go outside and touch some grass little one.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1631

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 20:49
I’m enjoying the show a lot lately. Left the other forum to come post here it looks more fun. sick of the miserable folks who take a soap so seriously.
looking forward to the flash forward episodes and how deep leyla goes with the drugs. I like suzy and vanessa but hope they get some proper scenes soon they are just theirs. definitely open to her being with someone else if charity is still with mack (🤮)
hope to interact with more fans of the show who just check in for half an hour of an evening in between having a real life
Not really a nice way to introduce yourself. You obviously posted on the other forum so are now a bit two faced. Also looking down on people because they enjoy talking about a soap is pathetic. You don’t know what lives people lead. Some may live alone and that forum and twitter and this forum are the only chance they get to talk to someone else. Maybe you were the problem there.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1632

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 22:37
michelle hardwick has quit emmerdale. her final scenes will air in the summer :dramaqueen:
What do you get out of this? You do realise not a single person believes you? Some random on the lchat who trolls daily with the same writing. Go outside and touch some grass little one.
Can already pre it exactly how they will respond to this too. Same as they always do.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1633

Post by Guest »

I like Vanessa and Suzy. Suzy clearly is into Vanessa so I don’t see the problem.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1634

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else find themselves trying to guess the future storyline?

I wrote few weeks ago that I thought Suzy/Ness would go one of 3 ways and I find myself just trying to predict the writers intentions.

They're not showing them intimate at all, which could point to them be just a minor couple for a long run, one of those ones thats together for a long period but also don't lead any major stories. But they're also writing Vanessa in a way that if I had any faith in TPTB I'd think was leading up to something. I still think there should be more follow through on her pre-covid stories, woman was staabbed/kidnapped/dead father/cancer/cheated on in such a short time.

The drugs storyline is obv Leela's story, but the b side seems to be Suzy and I've still not got a proper grasp of her character. I'm not sure whaat I waant from the story, aaa paart of me thinks it would be really interesting to see some kind of Coersive control story between 2 women, but at the same time not you know? Maybe just a 'normal' relationship would be good to see.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1635

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2022, 20:39
Vanessa is so insecure now
Vanessa has always been insecure about being “boring”, she brought that up with Charity in relation to not being as exciting as Cain.

But I never got the vibe that she didn’t think of herself as sexy. I think Vanity was a pretty physical relationship with lots of innuendo. Vanuzy not getting any on screen hugs/kisses is throwing me.

I’m hoping Vanessa begins to get a little more focus in this story as it progresses. Because right now she is just the foil to Leyla and Suzy.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1636

Post by Guest »

there have been a few episodes where she loosened up a bit like the one where she goes dancing and Charity is jealous and joins her but yes... I would like to see Vanessa get out of this boring woman role :-/

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1637

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:01
Does anyone else find themselves trying to guess the future storyline?

I wrote few weeks ago that I thought Suzy/Ness would go one of 3 ways and I find myself just trying to predict the writers intentions.

They're not showing them intimate at all, which could point to them be just a minor couple for a long run, one of those ones thats together for a long period but also don't lead any major stories. But they're also writing Vanessa in a way that if I had any faith in TPTB I'd think was leading up to something. I still think there should be more follow through on her pre-covid stories, woman was staabbed/kidnapped/dead father/cancer/cheated on in such a short time.

The drugs storyline is obv Leela's story, but the b side seems to be Suzy and I've still not got a proper grasp of her character. I'm not sure whaat I waant from the story, aaa paart of me thinks it would be really interesting to see some kind of Coersive control story between 2 women, but at the same time not you know? Maybe just a 'normal' relationship would be good to see.
they didn’t show mack and charitt intimate either but they got all the sexual innuendo in their dialogue and the scene when she came out of the shower. vanessa and suzy

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1638

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 06:23
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:01
Does anyone else find themselves trying to guess the future storyline?

I wrote few weeks ago that I thought Suzy/Ness would go one of 3 ways and I find myself just trying to predict the writers intentions.

They're not showing them intimate at all, which could point to them be just a minor couple for a long run, one of those ones thats together for a long period but also don't lead any major stories. But they're also writing Vanessa in a way that if I had any faith in TPTB I'd think was leading up to something. I still think there should be more follow through on her pre-covid stories, woman was staabbed/kidnapped/dead father/cancer/cheated on in such a short time.

The drugs storyline is obv Leela's story, but the b side seems to be Suzy and I've still not got a proper grasp of her character. I'm not sure whaat I waant from the story, aaa paart of me thinks it would be really interesting to see some kind of Coersive control story between 2 women, but at the same time not you know? Maybe just a 'normal' relationship would be good to see.
they didn’t show mack and charitt intimate either but they got all the sexual innuendo in their dialogue and the scene when she came out of the shower. vanessa and suzy
And you’re not very intelligent if you can’t work out why because that’s all there was there. And pretty much still is. They wrote their start very different to this. The reasons for getting together are very different. They also always overwrite Charity with men. He’s no different. Their sexual innuendo was also cringey to watch and it would be with any couple who don’t have the right chemistry and Vanessa and suzy are not there yet.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1639

Post by Guest »

it’s atrocious how much little screentime michelle gets with characters who were brought in for her benefit. she had a year and a half off and is a working mum like many others. the show still won’t give her anything with substance instead a girlfriend with a substance abuse issue who has had more scenes with another character.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1640

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:54
it’s atrocious how much little screentime michelle gets with characters who were brought in for her benefit. she had a year and a half off and is a working mum like many others. the show still won’t give her anything with substance instead a girlfriend with a substance abuse issue who has had more scenes with another character.
They gave her a stagnant return in a few weeks she’s on more and more people who met her at the village said she said she’s been filming so much. And they need Leyla to get worse with the drugs and see her behaviour. It’s a rubbish storyline for all of them. They have her a storyline with substance and then she had to go off so I’m sure she’s happy enough right now. She doesn’t seem like one of the ones who craves all the screentime and will get angry if they don’t get a big story.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1641

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1642

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
It’s a tv show with a 7-7:30pm time slot so your statement about Emma getting her kit off constantly isn’t exactly true is it. To me it would appear your comment was just another way to have a dig at the actress you so clearly can’t stand.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1643

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
Only with male costars. Don’t forget

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1644

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:39
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
It’s a tv show with a 7-7:30pm time slot so your statement about Emma getting her kit off constantly isn’t exactly true is it. To me it would appear your comment was just another way to have a dig at the actress you so clearly can’t stand.
Getting her kit off as in being in a state of undress. And she’s done that with Chris Tate. Cain. Declan. Jai. Even in front of that doctor. Belle shagged. Mackenzie. I love Emma thanks. Seriously do you have to pass a dumb check to post on here or something? Silly little bitch really thought you did something there didn’t you?😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1645

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:47
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
Only with male costars. Don’t forget
Reason for that. Used to be apart of the fan club (waste if money don’t do it) and Kana from Corrie had a very sexual scene in the back of the van and the response was very fetish and homophobic and they wanted to avoid that with vanity. Mainly because of Michelle being a irl lesbian. And in a way it’s good. People think they were shagging because a script told them to kiss. Can you imagine the immature response had they even removed a sock. People would have lost their minds.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1646

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
Thank you it wasn’t hard to understand what I was saying

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1647

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:47
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
Only with male costars. Don’t forget
noted time and time and again

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1648

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 09:08
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:47
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 07:11
why are you calling me unintelligent for making a point you don’t agree with. why don’t you fuck off back to your boring forum
they didn’t disagree with your point did they though idiot so you’ve kind of proved their point and vanuzy have had sex once and you expect constant innuendo already and maybe the actresses aren’t as comfortable as emma who’s got her kit off on screen many times 😂
Only with male costars. Don’t forget
Reason for that. Used to be apart of the fan club (waste if money don’t do it) and Kana from Corrie had a very sexual scene in the back of the van and the response was very fetish and homophobic and they wanted to avoid that with vanity. Mainly because of Michelle being a irl lesbian. And in a way it’s good. People think they were shagging because a script told them to kiss. Can you imagine the immature response had they even removed a sock. People would have lost their minds.
You made this up on the spot and can’t even convince yourself. Don’t talk utter tripe!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1649

Post by Guest »

I’ve noticed the aggression towards Suzy by a lot of Vanity fans on social media, does not stem from drugs because that was speculated before. It is stemming from Vanessa being in a relationship with her. The speediness of which they turned after the episode where they went upstairs is very reminiscent to when Charity and Mac went upstairs. Now he did at least deserve it because he wore her down. Suzy didn’t. She made Vanessa feel beautiful. She wasn’t arrogant in her assumption that they were going to have sex. It was on mutual ground. That scene should have had a kiss but for whatever reasons they didn’t.
I don’t like the idea of Vanessa being strung along by a lie, but I’m not ready to hate a woman because she’s having sex with someone who others feel belongs to another

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Emmerdale - Part III

#1650

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2022, 19:26
I’ve noticed the aggression towards Suzy by a lot of Vanity fans on social media, does not stem from drugs because that was speculated before. It is stemming from Vanessa being in a relationship with her. The speediness of which they turned after the episode where they went upstairs is very reminiscent to when Charity and Mac went upstairs. Now he did at least deserve it because he wore her down. Suzy didn’t. She made Vanessa feel beautiful. She wasn’t arrogant in her assumption that they were going to have sex. It was on mutual ground. That scene should have had a kiss but for whatever reasons they didn’t.
I don’t like the idea of Vanessa being strung along by a lie, but I’m not ready to hate a woman because she’s having sex with someone who others feel belongs to another
I love vanity and I like Vanuzy but the anger is understandable because man or woman most people don’t want to see vanity with anyone else. Do I see it as slightly childish? By some people yes. It doesn’t bother me that they slept together because I’m all for Emmerdale showing that but some were always going to be upset by it. It’s not a case of feeling like Vanessa belongs with Charity but they want her and Charity together and won’t accept them with anyone else. Suzy could have been perfect and they still would have found an issue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], emma6217, Google Adsense [Bot], Idgie Threadgay, lorelaigil and 1465 guests