Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 11:17
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 03:58
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 03:07
Jackie is pretty cute, I must say. I wasn't following Kate when they were dating but I wish I did just to have had more to gossip about lol
Damn they were hot together. Now that Kate is all committed to Alison it’s pretty boring lol
Are they still together?

I would assume so?
Has anyone seen them together recently? I’ve heard about sightings, but she’s been alone usually so I was wondering if anyone has seen them at the barricades? I know she’s been out there, but it’s also looked like she’s been alone.

Reactions:

Re: Kate Mckinnon

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 03:07
Jackie is pretty cute, I must say. I wasn't following Kate when they were dating but I wish I did just to have had more to gossip about lol
Damn they were hot together. Now that Kate is all committed to Alison it’s pretty boring lol
Are they still together?

I would assume so?
Has anyone seen them together recently? I’ve heard about sightings, but she’s been alone usually so I was wondering if anyone has seen them at the barricades? I know she’s been out there, but it’s also looked like she’s been alone.
A friend of mine went to the barricades a couple weeks ago and said that they got in the same car. Alison usually waits until Kate starts walking to the car and then she walks over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they still together?

I would assume so?
A friend of mine went to the barricades a couple weeks ago and said that they got in the same car. Alison usually waits until Kate starts walking to the car and then she walks over.
Some people say they are engaged/married and live together, others say they are just “ fuck buddies” whatever they are this relationship seems to be one of the longest ones Kate has had.
4 years is pretty good congrats to them 👏💖

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any sightings of Kate during this SNL break?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 04:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they still together?

I would assume so?
Some people say they are engaged/married and live together, others say they are just “ fuck buddies” whatever they are this relationship seems to be one of the longest ones Kate has had.
They got together summer of 2019, so not 4 years but it’s still a long time! I’m happy for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 04:46
Any sightings of Kate during this SNL break?
Someone on Twitter said that she walked into their coffee shop today and then turned around and walked out. That’s kind of a sighting I guess?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would assume so?
They got together summer of 2019, so not 4 years but it’s still a long time! I’m happy for her
They seem to be the perfect match, I hope they make it💖

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No proof of them still dating or them breaking up. No one knows for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 06:48
No proof of them still dating or them breaking up. No one knows for sure
Kate just talks about being lonely a lot so it’s hard to tell haha

Reactions:

Post by guest »

When does she talk about being lonely?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barbie film that Kate's in will come out in theaters July 21, 2023.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Looks like Kate is finally, maybe, going to be in a film worthy of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 05:46
Looks like Kate is finally, maybe, going to be in a film worthy of her.
🤞🤞

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somewhat on-topic, about the Barbie movie Kate will be in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 03:53

I think the blonde comedian mentioned there is Amy Schumer, didn't she have the part of Barbie originally?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 06:58
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 03:53

I think the blonde comedian mentioned there is Amy Schumer, didn't she have the part of Barbie originally?
Yeah it was supposed to be Amy originally and she dropped out because they wouldn’t let her take it in the direction she wanted. Margo is a much better choice though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do Kate and Cecily get along?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they are good friends. They started at the same time and shared a dressing room for a year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 11:39
I believe they do, I can't remember where I heard or read it recently but at the dress rehearsal goodnights when Kate came back from Australia they were seen hugging and chatting a lot. Looked to be a really nice moment between them by all accounts. It was just before Cecily left to do her Broadway show so they were probably catching up

scientist
Reactions:

Post by scientist »

Kate, if you're reading this, i'm so proud of you for all the work you've done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 11:39
I believe they do, I can't remember where I heard or read it recently but at the dress rehearsal goodnights when Kate came back from Australia they were seen hugging and chatting a lot. Looked to be a really nice moment between them by all accounts. It was just before Cecily left to do her Broadway show so they were probably catching up
That’s good to know! I just remember hearing they were competitive with each other and didn’t really care for one another. I also never really see them together like I had seen kate with the other girls. And when Cecily would hang around with the other girls in the cast, Kate usually wasn’t involved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Kate never go to the met gala? Or really anything haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 22:46
Met Gala is kinda like for the most buzzworthy A (and B) lister celebs currently. Kate's pretty famous but doesn't have major projects going on at the moment or people or tabloids that would be as interested in her as they are others. Pete and Chloe (I was kind of surprised to see Chloe but good for her) went last year. I'd expect Pete again for sure.

But yeah there are events she could attend but rarely seems to go to any. A part of me wishes Kate would come out of her shell and live a little! Go out more as opposed to I assume staying home with Nino lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^plus she's not much of a fashion icon either which Met is all about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Met Gala is kinda like for the most buzzworthy A (and B) lister celebs currently. Kate's pretty famous but doesn't have major projects going on at the moment or people or tabloids that would be as interested in her as they are others. Pete and Chloe (I was kind of surprised to see Chloe but good for her) went last year. I'd expect Pete again for sure.

But yeah there are events she could attend but rarely seems to go to any. A part of me wishes Kate would come out of her shell and live a little! Go out more as opposed to I assume staying home with Nino lol.

Yeah if Chloe is going I’m sure Kate could definitely go if she wanted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Kate is the tiny pink thing whatever that is. What is it?? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 19:40

An evil guinea pig I believe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 21:47
Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 19:40

An evil guinea pig I believe
Lol adorable

saltedkiwi
Reactions:

Post by saltedkiwi »

Guest wrote:
Because she’d rather be at home curled up with Nino.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone see Kate at the barricades last night?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Good grief, when is SNL going to get some new writers? It's gotten to the point where I only watch sketches Kate is in, and diminishing returns are setting in on those, too. The Amy C Barrett sketch should have been hysterical (although maybe it isn't a laughing matter anymore), but it was more like a dead squid. Chris and Sarah, come back!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 01:32
Good grief, when is SNL going to get some new writers? It's gotten to the point where I only watch sketches Kate is in, and diminishing returns are setting in on those, too. The Amy C Barrett sketch should have been hysterical (although maybe it isn't a laughing matter anymore), but it was more like a dead squid. Chris and Sarah, come back!
The best we can hope for at this point is Kate working with Chris and Sarah on a new show. One day perhaps... :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Kate and Aidy don’t seem to be as close as they usually do. They don’t seem to write together that much anymore either. It used to be Aidy, Kate, Alison and Anna writing as a team quite consistently. Now I guess Anna isn’t head writer anymore and it’s just Kate and Alison. Aidy seems to be writing most with Bowen and Celeste these days. Nothing wrong with any of it it’s just interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve been wondering about writing lately too. Do you even think Kate will be back for next season?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 11:41
I’ve been wondering about writing lately too. Do you even think Kate will be back for next season?
I hope not. I'd hate not getting new stuff from her every week but I feel like she just does the same thing over and over again on the show now. She's always a politician or a weird old lady, that's it lol. I just think it's time for her and a lot of the senior cast to move on honestly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 11:41
I hope not. I'd hate not getting new stuff from her every week but I feel like she just does the same thing over and over again on the show now. She's always a politician or a weird old lady, that's it lol. I just think it's time for her and a lot of the senior cast to move on honestly.
Da Same. Of course I love Kate but I want the show to feel fresher than it's been and I'd really like to see Kate in some new roles!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Amen. It was kind of disheartening to see her dragging out the Ginsburg character again. That's just lazy (I don't mean on her part).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2022, 03:23
guest wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Kate and Aidy don’t seem to be as close as they usually do. They don’t seem to write together that much anymore either. It used to be Aidy, Kate, Alison and Anna writing as a team quite consistently. Now I guess Anna isn’t head writer anymore and it’s just Kate and Alison. Aidy seems to be writing most with Bowen and Celeste these days. Nothing wrong with any of it it’s just interesting.
I’ve noticed it too. Her characters were happy and funny when she consistently worked with Aidy, Chris, and Sarah. Now they’re all the same and blah. Alison’s writing was only good when she worked with Anna (so you know who the stronger writer was). At this point I’d rather her leave, but it kind of sucks that her recent, and hopefully last, season kinda sucks.

lezanon
Reactions:

Post by lezanon »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they still together?

I would assume so?

They aren’t together anymore. They had a huge row backstage of a dress rehearsal earlier in the year. They never lived together. Kate has already moved on… a couple of times.

Lezanon
Reactions:

Post by Lezanon »

andddd to follow on what i just posted.
next week will be her last show, due to the relationship breakdown.
ever notice that shes not really been into it much? her enthusiasm has gone because she just wants out.
then she will be in london for the summer to start the filming of her new movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lezanon wrote:
10 May 2022, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would assume so?

They aren’t together anymore. They had a huge row backstage of a dress rehearsal earlier in the year. They never lived together. Kate has already moved on… a couple of times.
Also, they haven’t written anything together in the last several episodes so her most recent “eh” characters can’t be blamed on alison haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lezanon wrote:
10 May 2022, 00:29
ever notice that shes not really been into it much? her enthusiasm has gone because she just wants out.
then she will be in london for the summer to start the filming of her new movie.
Not discrediting, but how do you know all this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lezanon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would assume so?

Would love to hear more details of this “ huge row backstage” if it’s actually true. Also I highly doubt Kate would leave SNL because of tension with Alison, there’s been no evidence of any of that. If what you are saying is true then why would they be leaving SNL together a few weeks ago as seen by people at the barricades?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 03:48
lezanon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Would love to hear more details of this “ huge row backstage” if it’s actually true. Also I highly doubt Kate would leave SNL because of tension with Alison, there’s been no evidence of any of that. If what you are saying is true then why would they be leaving SNL together a few weeks ago as seen by people at the barricades?
If they aren’t together anymore that’s to bad, they seemed like the perfect couple from the outside. Not to blame Kate but I would guess it didn’t work it because Alison likes commitment and long term relationships and Kate ( going by her past and current history) likes to fool around. Kate seems to be a Capricorn in every sense except for the commitment part :lol:

saltedkiwi
Reactions:

Post by saltedkiwi »

Lezanon wrote:
Next week will be Kate’s last show? You mean of this season.

Lezanon
Reactions:

Post by Lezanon »

saltedkiwi wrote:
10 May 2022, 07:12
Lezanon wrote:
Next week will be Kate’s last show? You mean of this season.
For good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lezanon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There’s no evidence anyone saw them leave together. It was probably the same person who said they’ve been married since 2020 lol but yeah kate doesn’t seem like a fighting kind of person?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
lezanon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There’s no evidence anyone saw them leave together. It was probably the same person who said they’ve been married since 2020 lol but yeah kate doesn’t seem like a fighting kind of person?
This was before the fallout of the relationship Alison had before that we all know about, but she’s been known to leave her girlfriends for men. By being known, I mean she’s done it twice before that I’ve heard (mostly in and right after college). That’s the only thing I can think of that would have caused a “huge row”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we just going to believe everything some random anon comes saying all of a sudden? Anon, can you help us understand why we should believe you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:47
Guest wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
lezanon wrote:
Guest wrote:

This was before the fallout of the relationship Alison had before that we all know about, but she’s been known to leave her girlfriends for men. By being known, I mean she’s done it twice before that I’ve heard (mostly in and right after college). That’s the only thing I can think of that would have caused a “huge row”
I’m having a hard time believing Alison is bisexual… she’s a classic power dyke