Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Reactions:

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest »

I find leg hair disgusting but for some reason i don't mind armpit hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 21:01
Is it common for goldstar/platinum lesbians to remove their body hair (leg hair, armpit hair, etc. except for head hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows)? I get the impression that most of the women, who claim to be lesbians but have willingly had sexual relations with males in the past (aka fakebians which include non-goldstars and political lesbians. Yeah, I know the non-goldstars will get triggered, but I believe actions speaks louder than words), used to remove their body hair to appease males but stop when they start identifying as lesbians. I always thought it was a way to deter males since males don't like body hair on women (which will help keep these fakebians male temptation at bay since they are not lesbians) and consider hairiness as a feminist statement. For goldstar/platinum lesbians, do you prefer your women hairy (unshaven) or hairless (shaven) and are you personally shaven or unshaven? And why? Is it due to feminist reasons, aesthetic reasons, laziness, etc. By the way, I am a bisexual female who hasn't done anything sexual not even a kiss with any male or female even through I am almost 21 (because my standards for males is very high probably "unreasonable" high according to most people and unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to find a woman who is interested in me). I personally shave because I want my potential significant other (whether male or female) to be fully shaven as well because it looks much nicer and less apelike. But I have gone unshaven sometimes because of laziness. I was just curious and wanted the perspective of a group that is not influenced by males due to their sexual orientation.
is this for real ? are you deranged ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 21:42
Guest wrote:
Is it common for goldstar/platinum lesbians to remove their body hair (leg hair, armpit hair, etc. except for head hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows)? I get the impression that most of the women, who claim to be lesbians but have willingly had sexual relations with males in the past (aka fakebians which include non-goldstars and political lesbians. Yeah, I know the non-goldstars will get triggered, but I believe actions speaks louder than words), used to remove their body hair to appease males but stop when they start identifying as lesbians. I always thought it was a way to deter males since males don't like body hair on women (which will help keep these fakebians male temptation at bay since they are not lesbians) and consider hairiness as a feminist statement. For goldstar/platinum lesbians, do you prefer your women hairy (unshaven) or hairless (shaven) and are you personally shaven or unshaven? And why? Is it due to feminist reasons, aesthetic reasons, laziness, etc. By the way, I am a bisexual female who hasn't done anything sexual not even a kiss with any male or female even through I am almost 21 (because my standards for males is very high probably "unreasonable" high according to most people and unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to find a woman who is interested in me). I personally shave because I want my potential significant other (whether male or female) to be fully shaven as well because it looks much nicer and less apelike. But I have gone unshaven sometimes because of laziness. I was just curious and wanted the perspective of a group that is not influenced by males due to their sexual orientation.
SA. My point was to ask a question(s) and get an answer from the ones who want to answer. If you can't or don't want to answer, I will accept that, but how am I deranged for asking questions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2. Femcels tend to get obsessive over the weirdest things

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 20:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's funny you assume that I am a femcel considering that I have had males show interest in me. I just have high standards unlike fakebians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 21:24
I find leg hair disgusting but for some reason i don't mind armpit hair.
I always thought I was the only one! I like armpit hair, pubic hair, chunky eyebrows, and a thick head of hair, but a full leg beard always looked strange to me. (Not to shame any woman who doesn't shave her legs, it's just my personal preference). Usually women only have leg hair on their lower legs and peach fuzz on their thighs. The contrast looks a little jarring imo. Maybe it wouldn't be a problem if she was hairy all over though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's funny you assume that I am a femcel considering that I have had males show interest in me. I just have high standards unlike fakebians.
Da. Body hair preference ≠ high standards. They probably called you obsessive since you wrote a whole essay about it lol.

As a goldstar lesbian, I shave everywhere in the summer (since I surf) and nowhere in the winter. I have no body hair preference for other women except for a bush down below.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OMG, Bis have an unhealthy obsession with men. why lesbians should care if males show interest in femcel. and how much you are interesting is determined by how many men find you attractive. you know men show interest and fuck animals too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 03:36
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Body hair preference ≠ high standards. They probably called you obsessive since you wrote a whole essay about it lol.

As a goldstar lesbian, I shave everywhere in the summer (since I surf) and nowhere in the winter. I have no body hair preference for other women except for a bush down below.
I didn't mean to say body hair preference = high standards. Whether you do or don't like body hair doesn't mean you have low or high standard. It is just a personal preference. I have a problem with going off on tangents and going on rants so my thoughts are not the most organized and English is not my first language. I probably have undiagnosed ADHD or something. Anyways, they accused me of being a femcel because I am bisexual who hasn't been with a male. I assumed they think the only possible reason a bisexual or straight woman would never have done anything willingly with a male is because no man wants them because they are so fugly. It is true for some women but I am not one of them plus there are other reasons why those women choose to abstain such as high standards, feminism, religion, prefer women, etc. That is what I meant by high standards.

By the way, thank you for answering my original question.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 04:46
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OMG, Bis have an unhealthy obsession with men. why lesbians should care if males show interest in femcel. and how much you are interesting is determined by how many men find you attractive. you know men show interest and fuck animals too :rofl:
You just accused me of being a femcel which is associated with women who are considered so fugly that not even the horniest and nastiest of men would want to have sex with them. So I answered you accordingly. You should have expected an answer that dispelled that accusation of me being a femcel so it has nothing to do with an obsession with men. If I was so obsessed with men, I would have had sex with one by now. You say "why lesbians should care if males show interest in femcel" so why did you accuse me of being a femcel? If you don't know what femcel means, then you should find other ways to insult me that doesn't make you look stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to counter something that I regularly see on here and online: that supposedly there are more lesbians (goldstar is a given, there is only one kind of lesbian) in non-western countries.
This is another myth concocted by non western women who want to put western women down as a way to feel better about their shitty prospects.
The number of homosexual women is the same everywhere: between 0.7 and 1%
Lesbians exist everywhere and we are the same everywhere: we don’t want to sleep with men.
What’s different is the number of loud/out bisexuals who mislabel themselves as lesbians because of pornsickness/wish to titillate men/trauma, etc. That is different. And of course they aren’t loud in non western countries which tend to be more conservative and religious and where sexual promiscuity for women is frowned upon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Omg, you’re the freak who’s obsessed with calling out “fakebians” :lol: I’m not the least bit surprised you’re a bihet. Leave lesbians alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 12:55
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Omg, you’re the freak who’s obsessed with calling out “fakebians” :lol: I’m not the least bit surprised you’re a bihet. Leave lesbians alone.
DA "the anon that calls out fakebians"? I love how you idiots are obsessed with labeling lesbians that call out bisexuals "femcels", "men", "Trolls" and "freaks" etc., just cause you cant fathom the fact that we ALLLL can tell who is a fakebian/bislut and who isnt.

Chye
Reactions: 37

Post by Chye »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2022, 10:22
I want to counter something that I regularly see on here and online: that supposedly there are more lesbians (goldstar is a given, there is only one kind of lesbian) in non-western countries.
This is another myth concocted by non western women who want to put western women down as a way to feel better about their shitty prospects.
Lesbians exist everywhere and we are the same everywhere: we don’t want to sleep with men.
What’s different is the number of loud/out bisexuals who mislabel themselves as lesbians because of pornsickness/wish to titillate men/trauma, etc. That is different. And of course, they aren’t loud in non-western countries which tend to be more conservative and religious and where sexual promiscuity for women is frowned upon.
I never see non-western lesbians say that there are more lesbians in non-western countries. I've seen a lot of non-western lesbian say that if you come from a religious family, it is a lie if you say that you need to sleep with men to avoid being kicked out from house. Most religions forbid the followers from engaging in premarital sex. So where is the logic? And I think most bisexuals in non-western choose to live in a straight relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You must not have read my original post since I literally said that I am bisexual who hasn't done anything with males. I am not claiming to be a lesbian. I bet you are a non-goldstar aka fakebian since you got so triggered that you starting calling me a freak. A freak? Based on what? Because I am speaking the truth? Changing the definitions of words and trying to rewrite history and reality. This sounds a lot like the methods crazy trannies and their supporters use. You and your fellow non-goldstar are delusional like those trannies wanting to be something that they can never be no matter how much insults and slander they throw at those who can see through their lies and delusions. Non-goldstars are just self-hating bisexuals who really need to accept themselves instead of pretending to be something that they are not. They should create their own community rather than invading and embarrassing the lesbian community. Not only does it make the lesbian community look bad, it also makes the bisexual community look bad since all the bisexual women who prefer women are being encouraged to call themselves lesbians (by these non-goldstars and their supporters) which leaves the bisexual community with those who prefer males (and all those crazy queers, trannies, and straights that want to seen as cool).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 06:10
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must not have read my original post since I literally said that I am bisexual who hasn't done anything with males. I am not claiming to be a lesbian. I bet you are a non-goldstar aka fakebian since you got so triggered that you starting calling me a freak. A freak? Based on what? Because I am speaking the truth? Changing the definitions of words and trying to rewrite history and reality. This sounds a lot like the methods crazy trannies and their supporters use. You and your fellow non-goldstar are delusional like those trannies wanting to be something that they can never be no matter how much insults and slander they throw at those who can see through their lies and delusions. Non-goldstars are just self-hating bisexuals who really need to accept themselves instead of pretending to be something that they are not. They should create their own community rather than invading and embarrassing the lesbian community. Not only does it make the lesbian community look bad, it also makes the bisexual community look bad since all the bisexual women who prefer women are being encouraged to call themselves lesbians (by these non-goldstars and their supporters) which leaves the bisexual community with those who prefer males (and all those crazy queers, trannies, and straights that want to seen as cool).
x2 :clap:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da are you really a woman? You doesn't sound like that at all. And one question i have for you. Why do you think non-goldstars are bisexuals? I really don’t get it.

Guesta
Reactions:

Post by Guesta »

Guest wrote:
What’s different is the number of loud/out bisexuals who mislabel themselves as lesbians because of pornsickness/wish to titillate men/trauma, etc. That is different. And of course they aren’t loud in non western countries which tend to be more conservative and religious and where sexual promiscuity for women is frowned upon.
That's BS. Lesbians make at least 5% I see them anywhere I turn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aren't you yourself invading a lesbian community right now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da are you really a woman? You doesn't sound like that at all. And one question i have for you. Why do you think non-goldstars are bisexuals? I really don’t get it.
da something that will always amaze me about bis, is how they manage to call a woman that advocates for Goldstars. i.e. lesbians not having sex with men, a man. like yes a man would totally advocate for no sex with men :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here we go again with the insults. If I were a man, I'd be advocating that lesbians can and should be fucking men. Haven't you heard these moronic males claiming that they have had sexual relations with lesbians or why they seem to attract lesbians into bed? The fact is they fucked bisexuals who later claim to be lesbians and these r------- males as well as many others believe them instead of calling them out on their bullshit. Ever wonder why some of these males think they have a chance with lesbians? It's because of non-goldstars. The answer to your question is simple: lesbians do not willingly have sex with males. They stay celibate or they go for women in secret if they don't want to come out but they never go for men. If a bisexual like me can abstain from having sex with males even through I am attracted to them, real lesbians sure as hell can. Many of the straight women that I know haven't had any sexual relations yet and they are in their twenties. There is so many excuses you can use to get people off your back if they are pestering you about having a man: waiting until marriage, focusing on studying, not ready yet, waiting for the right person, celibacy, etc. With any of those answers, people will accept those answers plus no one is in the room making sure you are fucking a man which means you can always lie about it. Non-goldstar are just self-hating bisexuals. They are bisexuals who were hurt and screwed over by men in some way and don't want to be with them anymore, got into radical feminism and became political lesbians, and/or prefer women but want to erase the other part of themselves. When I was younger, I used to think I was a lesbian because of the lesbian mastodoc (invented by a "lesbian" who later came out as a bisexual) and willed away my attraction to males with the bullshit concept of comphet. During the time I thought I was a lesbian, I hated men. I was a manhater. There is a cognitive dissonance when you are sexually attracted to what you hate. It can screw with your brain and that is why it is easy for bisexuals who hate men to think that they are lesbians by suppressing their attraction to men while encouraging their attraction to women. It wasn't until I read about blackpill feminism that I was able to reflect on myself and my nature that I realize that I was lying to myself and was in fact a bisexual. Blackpill feminism didn't wake me up from my delusion. It just encouraged me to think deeper about reality including myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 07:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aren't you yourself invading a lesbian community right now?
thelchat is a non-goldstar aka fakebian/bisexual community not a lesbian community because the majority of the members and guests here are not real lesbians. Apart from obvious trolls, it's even infested with TRAs who don't actually try to hide that they are TRAs. I believe even the founder(s) of this website are non-goldstars. I know of only one place that real lesbians go to and that is a private discord server that was founded and being maintained by real lesbians. To keep out the non-goldstars and anyone ese who isn't a real lesbian, you need to request an invited directly from the moderators that runs it and the name of the discord is not public. Obviously, I am not part of that discord server. They are the beginning of real lesbians trying to create a real lesbian community and actually doing the work to kick out anyone who isn't a real lesbian. I hope they succeed and this translates beyond discord, into other parts of the internet, and hopefully into real life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 17:04
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Here we go again with the insults. If I were a man, I'd be advocating that lesbians can and should be fucking men. Haven't you heard these moronic males claiming that they have had sexual relations with lesbians or why they seem to attract lesbians into bed? The fact is they fucked bisexuals who later claim to be lesbians and these r------- males as well as many others believe them instead of calling them out on their bullshit. Ever wonder why some of these males think they have a chance with lesbians? It's because of non-goldstars. The answer to your question is simple: lesbians do not willingly have sex with males. They stay celibate or they go for women in secret if they don't want to come out but they never go for men. If a bisexual like me can abstain from having sex with males even through I am attracted to them, real lesbians sure as hell can. Many of the straight women that I know haven't had any sexual relations yet and they are in their twenties. There is so many excuses you can use to get people off your back if they are pestering you about having a man: waiting until marriage, focusing on studying, not ready yet, waiting for the right person, celibacy, etc. With any of those answers, people will accept those answers plus no one is in the room making sure you are fucking a man which means you can always lie about it. Non-goldstar are just self-hating bisexuals. They are bisexuals who were hurt and screwed over by men in some way and don't want to be with them anymore, got into radical feminism and became political lesbians, and/or prefer women but want to erase the other part of themselves. When I was younger, I used to think I was a lesbian because of the lesbian mastodoc (invented by a "lesbian" who later came out as a bisexual) and willed away my attraction to males with the bullshit concept of comphet. During the time I thought I was a lesbian, I hated men. I was a manhater. There is a cognitive dissonance when you are sexually attracted to what you hate. It can screw with your brain and that is why it is easy for bisexuals who hate men to think that they are lesbians by suppressing their attraction to men while encouraging their attraction to women. It wasn't until I read about blackpill feminism that I was able to reflect on myself and my nature that I realize that I was lying to myself and was in fact a bisexual. Blackpill feminism didn't wake me up from my delusion. It just encouraged me to think deeper about reality including myself.
You are still very young, still plenty of time to meet your ideal man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. You're the one that sounds like a dude.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now im even more sure you are a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesta wrote:
15 May 2022, 06:36
Guest wrote:
That's BS. Lesbians make at least 5% I see them anywhere I turn
Lol. Where? At your softball club?
That’s not the real world. You are delusional if you think lesbians are 5% of women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why do most non-goldstars aka fakebians and their supporters think that bisexual women will always end up with a man? Hypocritically, in the same breath, if a bisexual woman ends up a woman especially if she marries a woman, they encourage her to call herself a lesbian. It seems like they want bisexual women to only mean those who prefer and want to be with men in the end and women are just placeholders until she finds her ideal man. I think the real reason why they want to limit the definition of bisexual women (will always end up with men) but expand the definition of lesbians (lesbians can have sex with men) is so they can be included in a community that they don't belong in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da I rarely say this but this is one of the few instances I agree with a bisexual. This is honest for once.
Agree with everything you wrote. And I’m a lesbian (gold star but that goes without saying) who dislikes the fact that bisexuals are all over this forum. Agree with you on blackpill too.
Unsurprisingly some Nobel prize called you a man 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why do most non-goldstars aka fakebians and their supporters think that bisexual women will always end up with a man? Hypocritically, in the same breath, if a bisexual woman ends up a woman especially if she marries a woman, they encourage her to call herself a lesbian. It seems like they want bisexual women to only mean those who prefer and want to be with men in the end and women are just placeholders until she finds her ideal man. I think the real reason why they want to limit the definition of bisexual women (will always end up with men) but expand the definition of lesbians (lesbians can have sex with men) is so they can be included in a community that they don't belong in.
LMAO, you think you know so much, but you're just 21 years old. Your world view will change dramatically in the next 10 years. Young bisexuals like you usually end up marred with a man. The serious bisexuals who stay with women usually come out later after 25-30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Statistically most bisexual women end up with men, thats a fact. I mean you could say that one factor is that its still "cool" to id as bi or queer or whatever, so most women that call themselves bisexual are actually straight women looking for woke points or trying to be hot for their men or bisexuals who are only very very minorly attracted to women claiming the bi label the loudest and proudest give you that rap. Even though i have seen many so called febfems finding a man at the end.
I do think you hid a great point with bolded and that a lot of none goldstars could be pushy towards bis to try d--- or find a man, even more so then goldstars. I found, as a Goldstar, speaking to other goldstars, that we want women to ID as what they are, i.e. bisexuals should just call themselves bisexuals and nothing else. While a lot of none goldstar lesbians are probably the ones that tell bis in relationships to id as lesbians, cause they dont see it as a big deal, since they dont see sleeping with men hindering someone to be a lesbian and that it could have been just "a phase" for her and she is really a lesbian and bla bla.
They also are really triggered about bisexuals that havent slept with a man (maybe yet), because they have and therefore they know that that bisexual is "invalidating" their right to id as a lesbian, since if even a bisexual didnt/doesnt sleep with men, whats their excuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I rarely say this but this is one of the few instances I agree with a bisexual. This is honest for once.
Agree with everything you wrote. And I’m a lesbian (gold star but that goes without saying) who dislikes the fact that bisexuals are all over this forum. Agree with you on blackpill too.
x2 for once we have a sane bisexual on l chat, who would have thought?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Its very clear that none of you here are lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:21
Its very clear that none of you here are lesbians.
Because we dont fuck men? yes, yes thats why we are NOT lesbians :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

LMAO, you think you know so much, but you're just 21 years old. Your world view will change dramatically in the next 10 years. Young bisexuals like you usually end up marred with a man. The serious bisexuals who stay with women usually come out later after 25-30.
Of course I don't know everything but I learn a lot from the internet and interacting with people both online and offline. I may be young but I do spend a lot of time gaining more knowledge and different perspectives. The more I know the better I can understand myself, other people, and the world. My world view will change as I learn more but that is basically for everyone. I don't believe in marriage (you can still love and be with someone for the rest of your life without marrying them after all marriage was originally created to transfer the ownership of a girl from a father to a husband) so I won't be marrying anyone in the future. Do I know how many bisexuals will end up with a man? No. But non-goldstars aka fakebians should be included in the statistics of bisexuals since they are bisexuals. So the current statistics if they even have any are rigged. A serious bisexual can be any age. It depends on her personality not her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

DA
Statistically most bisexual women end up with men, thats a fact. I mean you could say that one factor is that its still "cool" to id as bi or queer or whatever, so most women that call themselves bisexual are actually straight women looking for woke points or trying to be hot for their men or bisexuals who are only very very minorly attracted to women claiming the bi label the loudest and proudest give you that rap. Even though i have seen many so called febfems finding a man at the end.
I do think you hid a great point with bolded and that a lot of none goldstars could be pushy towards bis to try d--- or find a man, even more so then goldstars. I found, as a Goldstar, speaking to other goldstars, that we want women to ID as what they are, i.e. bisexuals should just call themselves bisexuals and nothing else. While a lot of none goldstar lesbians are probably the ones that tell bis in relationships to id as lesbians, cause they dont see it as a big deal, since they dont see sleeping with men hindering someone to be a lesbian and that it could have been just "a phase" for her and she is really a lesbian and bla bla.
They also are really triggered about bisexuals that havent slept with a man (maybe yet), because they have and therefore they know that that bisexual is "invalidating" their right to id as a lesbian, since if even a bisexual didnt/doesnt sleep with men, whats their excuse.
Most febfems are febfems because they got hurt or were screwed over by males and don't want to be with them for a while, are radical feminist who luckily do not turn into political "lesbians", and/or are manhaters. Eventually, some of them may find a male that they like enough that they end up with them. I just call myself bisexual because its not as straightforward as being straight or a real lesbians since straights will always end up with the opposite sex while real lesbians will always end up with the same sex. Even through most bisexual women end up with men, they don't all end up with men. Non-goldstars getting triggered by bisexuals who haven't slept with men (maybe yet) is a dead give away that they are not lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Most febfems are febfems because they got hurt or were screwed over by males and don't want to be with them for a while, are radical feminist who luckily do not turn into political "lesbians", and/or are manhaters. Eventually, some of them may find a male that they like enough that they end up with them. I just call myself bisexual because its not as straightforward as being straight or a real lesbians since straights will always end up with the opposite sex while real lesbians will always end up with the same sex. Even through most bisexual women end up with men, they don't all end up with men. Non-goldstars getting triggered by bisexuals who haven't slept with men (maybe yet) is a dead give away that they are not lesbians.
Since you are bisexual, at what age you did have your first time with a woman and your first time with a man ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 21:58
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Since you are bisexual, at what age you did have your first time with a woman and your first time with a man ?
I have not done anything with a man or woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks to the bad reputation that non-gold stars give, my mom only told me that I'm a lesbian because I hate "men" and have a "trauma" why i dont have a dad haha I've never dated men or kissed one (btw I always had a lot of girlfriends and My mom always thought they were my "besties". Poor woman haha ), and yet people believe this kind of shit for these "lesbians" who fucked men and then they didn't like that. thanks for that . and make life more difficult for those of us who are real homosexual and perpetuate stupid stereotypes about what causes female homosexuality such as the so badly called "trauma".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2022, 09:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 :clap:
x3. This.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 05:12
Thanks to the bad reputation that non-gold stars give, my mom only told me that I'm a lesbian because I hate "men" and have a "trauma" why i dont have a dad haha I've never dated men or kissed one (btw I always had a lot of girlfriends and My mom always thought they were my "besties". Poor woman haha ), and yet people believe this kind of shit for these "lesbians" who fucked men and then they didn't like that. thanks for that . and make life more difficult for those of us who are real homosexual and perpetuate stupid stereotypes about what causes female homosexuality such as the so badly called "trauma".
Damn girl, your mom never suspect you were sleeping with your "besties" or is your room sound proof enough? :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 05:12
You can thank the polilez for that shit. The trauma stuff is because plenty of straight/bi leaning women were/are traumatized by men and see lesbianism as their own personal rehab clinic from men. For a little while. Then once they are better and can’t go against their own nature any longer, they find a man. The exception, as they always call it.
The polilez hate men in a way that is very preoccupied and bitter. They are basically resentful /disappointed in men because their husband divorced them/cheated on them or they simply had mediocre het sex. They ‘hate’ men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the golden stars here
who kissed or just had a fake boyfriend ....
What made you kiss and pretend to have a boyfriend (obviously no sexual contact)?
Was it pressure from family and friends?
Did you suffer some kind of internalized homophobia?
How long did it take you to accept that you were a lesbian and that it was not a bad thing?
And also, does your family accept that you are a lesbian now or not?

I'm sorry for asking all these questions but reading the meaning of what it means to be a gold star I found out that they are lesbians who have kissed and had boyfriends (but no sexual contact).. I ask this as a lesbian who has never kissed or had a fake boyfriend. I don't understand it because even just kissing and having to pretend to be girlfriend with a guy is something I can't even imagine that I could have done. I'm not saying anything against goldstars, it's just that I don't understand why you did that because I'm sure that was also a symptom of internalized homophobia (obviously different from non-gold stars).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 for once we have a sane bisexual on l chat, who would have thought?
x3. Yup, they exist but are rare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:08
To the golden stars here
What made you kiss and pretend to have a boyfriend (obviously no sexual contact)?
How long did it take you to accept that you were a lesbian and that it was not a bad thing?

I'm sorry for asking all these questions but reading the meaning of what it means to be a gold star I found out that they are lesbians who have kissed and had boyfriends (but no sexual contact).. I ask this as a lesbian who has never kissed or had a fake boyfriend. I don't understand it because even just kissing and having to pretend to be girlfriend with a guy is something I can't even imagine that I could have done. I'm not saying anything against goldstars, it's just that I don't understand why you did that because I'm sure that was also a symptom of internalized homophobia (obviously different from non-gold stars).
I had a "boyfriend" in 4th grade who I would hug and hold hands with (no kissing). Everyday he gave me chocolate. Once he ran out of his allowance money we broke up. I didn't really think about dating anyone until college because of the antidepressants. After getting off my meds I went girl-crazy and realized I was a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

I had a "boyfriend" in 4th grade who I would hug and hold hands with (no kissing). Everyday he gave me chocolate. Once he ran out of his allowance money we broke up. I didn't really think about dating anyone until college because of the antidepressants. After getting off my meds I went girl-crazy and realized I was a lesbian.
DA. Were you suffering from depression? It seems like when you stop with the medication, your libido and sexual desire immediately increase making it easy for you to realize your sexuality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

My boyfriend was a fake myspace profil, i made (with a pic of a random guy from google page 20 something lol), just so i could tell guys i was already taken and my straight friends shut up about me finding one/setting me up with someone.
That was when i was 14-16 and the only "boyfriend" i ever had. Obviously there was no kissing happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 08:02
Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

My boyfriend was a fake myspace profil, i made (with a pic of a random guy from google page 20 something lol), just so i could tell guys i was already taken and my straight friends shut up about me finding one/setting me up with someone.
That was when i was 14-16 and the only "boyfriend" i ever had. Obviously there was no kissing happening.
DA. Are you pretty attractive and in the popular girls group? That might be why they were trying to pressure/setting you up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 07:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

DA. Were you suffering from depression? It seems like when you stop with the medication, your libido and sexual desire immediately increase making it easy for you to realize your sexuality.
I moved around a lot (every 2-4 yrs) as a kid because of my dad's job. I was upset about leaving my friends but apparently that's not allowed. I was a dramatic preteen and threatened to kill myself if I had to move. Because of that I was forced to see a psychiatrist at 10 years old and he prescribed me antidepressants. I took them for 11 years straight. I don't think I was ever actually depressed though, just sad. I had terrible withdrawal symptoms every time I tried to quit, so I gave up and continued taking them for a few years. Then in college I took 3 whole years to wean myself off of them. Afterwards it was like a veil had lifted. I finally experienced crushes and sexual desire, but never with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 02:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

I moved around a lot (every 2-4 yrs) as a kid because of my dad's job. I was upset about leaving my friends but apparently that's not allowed. I was a dramatic preteen and threatened to kill myself if I had to move. Because of that I was forced to see a psychiatrist at 10 years old and he prescribed me antidepressants. I took them for 11 years straight. I don't think I was ever actually depressed though, just sad. I had terrible withdrawal symptoms every time I tried to quit, so I gave up and continued taking them for a few years. Then in college I took 3 whole years to wean myself off of them. Afterwards it was like a veil had lifted. I finally experienced crushes and sexual desire, but never with men.
Dang does those antidepressants have any significant affects on your life in anyway, besides suppressing your libido/sexual desires? Hope it doesn't leave any lingering permanent impact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 22:25
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 02:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the golden stars here

Dang does those antidepressants have any significant affects on your life in anyway, besides suppressing your libido/sexual desires? Hope it doesn't leave any lingering permanent impact.
I don't think they left a permanent impact, but I was on them for so long that I honestly don't know. The worst part about the antidepressant is I would get migraines every time I went a few days without them. They also numbed all of my emotions and made me very tired. If anything it's like they gave me a form of depression. Pretty ironic since they're supposed to stop depression, not cause it.