Sepideh Moafi

Reactions:

Re: Sepideh Moafi

Post by Guest »

I don’t know if people know this but mentioning Ramadan or wishing someone a happy month of Ramadan is common courtesy and not proof that you are Muslim (as if that would be a bad thing)
Anyway, I wish anyone celebrating/observing Ramadan a very happy and blessed month

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 19:04
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 18:39
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 16:50
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 16:42

Thank you anon, it is surprising but it would make sense. I wonder why she deleted her post?
We know she is clumsy with her IG and had to remove the post.
What did she delete?
x2 I’d like to know too. I didn’t see it
A Ramzan wishing a happy Ramadan, that begins today. She probably wanted to post it on her Finsta for her (new) family and did wrong. She is outing herself.
I do not think she removed it because she posted it on the wrong account or else she would have posted it on her finsta and it is still at 8 posts :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 19:09
I don’t know if people know this but mentioning Ramadan or wishing someone a happy month of Ramadan is common courtesy and not proof that you are Muslim (as if that would be a bad thing)
Anyway, I wish anyone celebrating/observing Ramadan a very happy and blessed month
Your comment tells us you didn't see the post. She IS doing ramadan. But good try, tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her family is Muslim, it makes sense to wish them happy Ramadan but she's been aware of the obsessive trolls so she probably decided to delete anything religious which juding by the dumbass troll having a meltdown was the best decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Your comment tells us you didn't see the post. She IS doing ramadan. But good try, tho.
Omg how dare she 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2022, 01:00

This should be in every page :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thank you anon, it IS common courtesy, and this is really sweet of you. I'm gonna be fasting in a few hours. Happy Ramadan to anyone else celebrating :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her. Her smile is free serotonin :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Thank you anon, it IS common courtesy, and this is really sweet of you. I'm gonna be fasting in a few hours. Happy Ramadan to anyone else celebrating :wub:
❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like they were at Brian Tyree Henry's 40th birthday party in Atlanta. I read they are back to filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They just have lowkey Islamophobia :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fingcross:
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 04:05

Seems like they were at Brian Tyree Henry's 40th birthday party in Atlanta. I read they are back to filming.
I need to get on whatever skincare/diet Kate is on lol...she looks absolutely breathtaking and youthful considering she's turning 40. I love them, can't wait for the show. Hopefully the trailer drops soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
They just have lowkey Islamophobia :eyeroll:
More like obvious case of Islamophobia. Sad really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 04:47
Guest wrote:

I need to get on whatever skincare/diet Kate is on lol...she looks absolutely breathtaking and youthful considering she's turning 40. I love them, can't wait for the show. Hopefully the trailer drops soon.
Me too! Can’t wait to watch the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 07:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same! it's going to be amazing I'm so excited and I know for sure their chemistry will be lit :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gigi my love
:blow:

Nat lowkey my other love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 15:14
Thanks so much for the gorgeous Gigi gifs! :wub: I miss her so! :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 15:14
Thanks so much for the gorgeous Gigi gifs! :wub: I miss her so! :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 15:05
My dearest Gigi! :heart: :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media][/media]
Guest wrote:

"My Queen" :$ . Plz be playing lovers...plz be playing lovers...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same! it's going to be amazing I'm so excited and I know for sure their chemistry will be lit :gaypimp:
When does the show release? I would guess it's still a while away if they are still filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When does the show release? I would guess it's still a while away if they are still filming.
IMDB says August 15 but I don't know if FX or Hulu have confirmed that yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Basically second half of 2022 will be a massive Sepi fest!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 22:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

August would make sense if they have been filming on and off since October.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would be very happy if it's only 4 months away, we should hopefully get a trailer than in the next month or 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would be very happy if it's only 4 months away, we should hopefully get a trailer than in the next month or 2.
Fingers crossed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who finds it a bit too much to look up someone’s home? This why we can’t have nice things. Berthas need to chill, you’re going to end up scaring her into seclusion and she won’t share anymore thirst traps. Is that what you want?!?!? :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They are so cute :$ , can't wait to see them on screen together. Sepidate :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My love :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 11:10
My love :wub:

I can't wait to see her again being this iconic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
They will announce it prior to that date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 21:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
They will announce it prior to that date.
All of this waiting is killing me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe irrelevant, but is there any explanation why Sepi doesn’t comment or like the latest Ari’s posts on ig? Kind of sus…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 05:52
Maybe irrelevant, but is there any explanation why Sepi doesn’t comment or like the latest Ari’s posts on ig? Kind of sus…
She didn’t wish her happy birthday either. OMG big drama 😱🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 06:10
Guest wrote:
Lmao honestly it probably has to do with them just being coworkers. They aren’t as close as they said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao honestly it probably has to do with them just being coworkers. They aren’t as close as they said.
She didn’t wish Molly happy birthday either or like her post. Probably on a ig break. But I told yall a few posts back, the whole apartment-gate crap, scared her away. She probably lurks on these damn threads. And now we all have to pay cause of your crazy asses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She didn’t wish Molly happy birthday either or like her post. Probably on a ig break. But I told yall a few posts back, the whole apartment-gate crap, scared her away. She probably lurks on these damn threads. And now we all have to pay cause of your crazy asses.
Sorry for asking, but I’m curious. Could you explain a bit what happened with her apartment? I haven’t understood what was it about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 07:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry for asking, but I’m curious. Could you explain a bit what happened with her apartment? I haven’t understood what was it about.
People found out she sold her apartment they found some public documents about it. Honestly not that big of a deal she regularly posts so she isn’t on an ig break I think they just aren’t close it’s not a big deal.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

Het talk will be deleted - board wide rule
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 09:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People found out she sold her apartment they found some public documents about it. Honestly not that big of a deal she regularly posts so she isn’t on an ig break I think they just aren’t close it’s not a big deal.
Da
Is this going to be the new thing now in this thread? By that logic she’s not close to Molly either then. I’m sure she wished them both well wishes privately but it is weird she didn’t say anything publicly especially in Molly’s case where for years she’d dedicate whole photo dump posts dedicated to her. She’s not on an ig break so who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 11:10
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 09:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Is this going to be the new thing now in this thread? By that logic she’s not close to Molly either then. I’m sure she wished them both well wishes privately but it is weird she didn’t say anything publicly especially in Molly’s case where for years she’d dedicate whole photo dump posts dedicated to her. She’s not on an ig break so who knows.
Her and molly actually hang out tho. Ari and her are only together for work stuff. They are coworkers so that’s why I said it’s not a big deal if they don’t post on each others birthdays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S3 is going to be a mess here lol :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey mods, would you consider making this thread members only. It worked miracles on the HC board and kept the loony troll away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:57
I had no idea Diva had mentioned their love for Gigi again. Thanks for posting :hug:

Maria812
Reactions: 19

Post by Maria812 »

Sepi is Queen, the level of crazy she brings out in people for doing nothing is hilarious. Can’t wait to see her sexy ass in season 3.
1 Image