BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:55
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:53
Rolling my eyes so hard I'm seeing Jesus!Villanelle.
Doing the characters justice.... Right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
"We had to find a way to do these characters justice"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:46
Holy shit I’m gonna try and get a VPN
It's 50/50 that VPN works, some streaming services won't allow it. I have tried, unless someone has one that is effective, pls speak up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Great, but it's not divisive Laura, everyone is united in fucking hating the ending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t feed the troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petra wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:47
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:43
Petra wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:41
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:29

I'm sorry I don't understand, does this mean that the Czech Republic is showing the finale tonight at 22:20? :lol: Look out HBO Spain, there's a new contender!
Omg really?
HBO....I don't think KE is broadcasting. It's on satellite TV, I don't know exactly. We have cable TV and the last episode goes there tonight.
So it goes on tv in 3 hours for you or you mean there’s 19 hrs left for you?
in 3 hours ... every Sunday night, a new episode is saved, we have subtitles at 4 in the morning.
hun... today is Saturday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About the sex scene...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:58
Guest wrote:
It's 50/50 that VPN works, some streaming services won't allow it. I have tried, unless someone has one that is effective, pls speak up
I was able to watch HBO Spain from the US with Express VPN. Good luck!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s word on the episode airing in 3 hours? That true if so where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:01
please someone confirm the kisses are good!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some debate earlier on Villanelle's best fit, personally I think love looks best on her :dramaqueen: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Try using surf shark, I’ve used it to watch the episodes early on AMC+.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:27
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:24

so literally half the ep is the boat? implied sex/kiss is also on the boat then? i’ll stop watching as soon as that happens :lol:
I might be wrong but the way it was explained it seems like they have all of that before the boat? I figured the boat scenes were going to be alot of action and things like that

I think you’re right, BUT there is also the boat kiss
Yes there’s another kiss in the boat. That one is more rushed but also feels like a “good luck” kiss Ngl probably before V goes to kill the twelve

Looks like the good luck kiss didn’t work too well… :lol: so there’s two kisses in total? and one of them is rushed…
. The first one better be amazing

The kisses are not awful. I wont go into much detail on the first kiss because it really is something to look forward to. You may see the boat kiss as disappointing if you don’t understand the emotion behind it. It is a good luck kiss. Aggressive and quick but filled with passion. Just look forward to the first kiss, trust me. Don’t expect just a simple kiss, touching comes with it, that is all i will say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:36
They're gonna get crucified lol it would have been much easier to left it as an open ending, so to satisfy both angst fans and the one wanting them to survive.

People keep overblowing the reaction. Yes you will see gays complain and cry on the timeline but the news that will report it is the sun lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I might be wrong but the way it was explained it seems like they have all of that before the boat? I figured the boat scenes were going to be alot of action and things like that

Yes there’s another kiss in the boat. That one is more rushed but also feels like a “good luck” kiss Ngl probably before V goes to kill the twelve

Looks like the good luck kiss didn’t work too well… :lol: so there’s two kisses in total? and one of them is rushed…

The kisses are not awful. I wont go into much detail on the first kiss because it really is something to look forward to. You may see the boat kiss as disappointing if you don’t understand the emotion behind it. It is a good luck kiss. Aggressive and quick but filled with passion. Just look forward to the first kiss, trust me. Don’t expect just a simple kiss, touching comes with it, that is all i will say.
I see how implied sex can come into that.

NEVERMIND we won ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Divisive :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can RDX confirm this or is this anon lying?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry I don't understand, does this mean that the Czech Republic is showing the finale tonight at 22:20? :lol: Look out HBO Spain, there's a new contender!
Omg really?
HBO....I don't think KE is broadcasting. It's on satellite TV, I don't know exactly. We have cable TV and the last episode goes there tonight.
in 3 hours ... every Sunday night, a new episode is saved, we have subtitles at 4 in the morning.
girl, what are you saying? it's still saturday, the episode isn't coming out in 3 hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:06
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:36
They're gonna get crucified lol it would have been much easier to left it as an open ending, so to satisfy both angst fans and the one wanting them to survive.

People keep overblowing the reaction. Yes you will see gays complain and cry on the timeline but the news that will report it is the sun lol
DA They want another Lexa/GOT moment so bad and this is just not it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Czech fans, if you're out there, please let us know if the episode is available in 2 hours :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:02
Some debate earlier on Villanelle's best fit, personally I think love looks best on her :dramaqueen: :heart:

thats deep like the water villanelle is …

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Great, but it's not divisive Laura, everyone is united in fucking hating the ending.
Five and six different scripts. What a mess. And they had all these options and still chose the worst one....well at least it's not betrayal lol let's be glad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feel like this is a troll. real sp anon let us know?

Petra
Reactions: 3

Post by Petra »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:06
Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg really?
girl, what are you saying? it's still saturday, the episode isn't coming out in 3 hours
yeah i can see that ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:blow: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:02

:'( , this is scene is the one that is going to break me, I just know it, not even the kiss(es)...is bad for me.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ladiessssss crisis averted let’s party :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please can you say if the first one happens before the boat? where are they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So sounds like the first kiss is good and the second of course it’s rushed because we’ve already seen it based on that video a long time ago and it looked rushed anyways. But there’s clearly sentiment value behind that kiss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"We had to find a way to do these characters justice"

:rofl: this woman wanted to start her career with a bang. I get it why. She wanted tk show up and makes noises for herself. Sucks for us fans I guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:35
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:23
I need to be reassured, please spoiler anons confirm that the Villaneve stuff at least is really really good :sadangel:
DA so the long kiss happens halfway through the episode and it's before they get on the boat? are they in the van?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

RDX please confirm or deny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know people keep bringing up Lexa but I honestly haven't felt this depressed watching a TV show since Lexa died. I hate that it's bringing it all back. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People alrdy comparing Villanelle to that CW character is making me cringe so bad... Villanelle sweetie, I'm so sorry.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PB, TWD and Luther getting movies...we get nothing :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:13
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:35
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 17:23
I need to be reassured, please spoiler anons confirm that the Villaneve stuff at least is really really good :sadangel:
DA so the long kiss happens halfway through the episode and it's before they get on the boat? are they in the van?
Their intimacy will fill your expectations. You couldn’t ask much more considering it’s bbca/amc. In my eyes expectations are all exceeded whether sexual, soft or tensions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:16
PB, TWD and Luther getting movies...we get nothing :sadangel:
The walking dead giving the gays a happy ending. KE can’t relate :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ffs can you talk about the kisses under a spoiler tag. Some of us want to watch it without knowing every detail ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:15

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exclusive pictures of the KE cast at the readthrough for ep 408:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:03
Guest wrote:
)
Guest wrote:
Try using surf shark, I’ve used it to watch the episodes early on AMC+.
Can you watch AMC+ in the UK using surf shark?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:15
?????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ladiessssss crisis averted let’s party :dance2:
wait, I still don't understand if there's more than one kiss before the boat one(I'm grasping at straws, I hope there is lol). That first one better be well shot from up close, last longer and be part of a whole private scene, we deserve at least one such scene with one such kiss. I do hope for some touching too during that kiss, whether that one leads to sex or another, I feel it's important for Villanelle's character, who was repeatedly shown particularly affected by even the smallest touch from Eve and unable to get that from any other touch.

Weird if they don't kiss again til the good luck kiss on the boat but oh well. And there better be sex implied

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was able to watch HBO Spain from the US with Express VPN. Good luck!
It worked! I guess AMC+ won't let you do that, thanks anon :hug:

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have to wonder who this is coming in posting shit without a spoiler tags. Is it a screener or a troll? If it’s the former, you’re damn unprofessional, if it’s the latter, then get help. So f#@king rude and inconsiderate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cannot BELIEVE that after all these years (and this horribly cruel ending) all we are going to get is....crumbs!! We are here trying to find out if the 2(!!!) kisses last 10 seconds or 5 seconds...These characters deserved better and so did we =_=