Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:48
Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 18:56
A fan on Twitter was watching E! and they talked about Kristen's recent red carpet looks and had Tara on live and Tara said she can't wait to unleash tonight's look and that it is "Very original, very [Kristen], unprecedented, avant-garde."
We know it's a pantsuit, probably leaning towards androgynous look more than femme, most likely monochromatic, maybe even mix between boxy looking and oversized. Virginie likes that too.
I said that the Oscar Luncheon styling was a preview for the main event.
Lol there was nothing androgynous about that look. Pants don’t automatically mean androgynous. I thought she looked very feminine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:48
Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 18:56
A fan on Twitter was watching E! and they talked about Kristen's recent red carpet looks and had Tara on live and Tara said she can't wait to unleash tonight's look and that it is "Very original, very [Kristen], unprecedented, avant-garde."
We know it's a pantsuit, probably leaning towards androgynous look more than femme, most likely monochromatic, maybe even mix between boxy looking and oversized. Virginie likes that too.
I said that the Oscar Luncheon styling was a preview for the main event.
Lol there was nothing androgynous about that look. Pants don’t automatically mean androgynous. I thought she looked very feminine.
I didn't say it was androgynous, just that it's leaning towards it.
We all know that Kristen can wear a suit and look femme af in it but that styling wasn't it.
Anyway, I just hope it's well tailored outfit that actually compliments her body type. I don't mind pantsuit at all but if the fitting is wrong then all suits can look really really bad. On anyone.

One thing I don't like tho, is how they love waiting till the last moment to dye her hair. Fresh color rarely looks good to me, idk I always love waiting couple of days for it to set. And you never can be sure it'll turn out exactly how you want it to so dying it just hours before the Oscars is big and unnecessary risk in my opinion. Unless they are just covering her dark roots but even then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the Oscar telecast starts at 5pm pst.. so my guess she walks the carpet around 3/4 pst.

mcdumbass
Reactions: 20

Post by mcdumbass »

Wishing Kristen the best of luck tonight! Admittedly I was anxious leading up to the Oscar nominations but I’m not so anxious today because win or lose, I am so incredibly proud of her and everything she has accomplished so far. The past 7 months have been such a dream as a fan. Hoping for continued growth and success in her career moving forward :) ❤️
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:03
where can i watch the oscars, i cant watch it on tv.
Here you go, anon. This is list of several livestreams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:06
So the Oscar telecast starts at 5pm pst.. so my guess she walks the carpet around 3/4 pst.
Maybe not.
Apparently, some big names are going to come earlier than expected to go inside for pre-show when those 8 excluded categories will award their winners. It's a form of protest and a way they have to support craft people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
Maybe not.
Apparently, some big names are going to come earlier than expected to go inside for pre-show when those 8 excluded categories will award their winners. It's a form of protest and a way they have to support craft people.
It's expected that everyone will go in early for the pre show but it starts at 4pm so i think she'll only be an hour earlier than expected

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
Maybe not.
It's expected that everyone will go in early for the pre show but it starts at 4pm so i think she'll only be an hour earlier than expected
Yeah she might aim to be there around 330ish if she wants to catch the craft awards

YRC
Reactions: 3

Post by YRC »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:11
Guest wrote:

I. Love. You.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 16:10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't know there were 8 categories presented before the others. I found it sad, they are practically the backstage people in the audience. but I noticed that there's a lot already passing on the carpet to support them, which I think is very fair. when I read that JC wouldn't do the press at RC because he would be supporting her team that will be there I thought " the politics.. :whistle: " but now getting into what that meant, I understood the importance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:34
Realistically do we think Kristen has a chance?
A small one, but yes. They all do.
DA, Kristen’s advantage tonight is that she doesn’t think she’ll win, so she can go and enjoy the whole deal with her fiancé and director at her side. She has overcome the most-hated/razzie idiocy to get here, plus the other nominees are her idols….so basically she wins even without getting the award!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:50
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:43
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 19:38
the hair colorist who worked with Adir on metball will be working with him today :nervous:
Praying she won't go brunette :pray:
Omg I would love it if she went back to brunette, or almost black hair :wub: as long as they don’t bleach her roots again a different color than the rest of her hair, it looked so bad :-/

Kristen is so cute with that comment on Tara’s ig!
I don't think he's actually working with him today i think those posts were about Jessie Buckleys hair which they just did this week in time for the Oscars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From Charlotte.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guys which red carpet stream are you watching? Also who's doing Kristen's makeup tonight? Thanks

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:49
guys which red carpet stream are you watching? Also who's doing Kristen's makeup tonight? Thanks
Jillian is doing Kristen's makeup!
I'm watching E! on TV and will flip back and forth between that and ABC once that one starts and I'll have the People livestream maybe on the iPad.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YRC wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I. Love. You.
Lol, thanks! :$
But Aimee did it all, I just brought it here.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her but she’s always so late to everything 😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m watching the ktla one (where Kristen said “hi Dad!”) they’re interviewing people already. I thought it was gonna be over soon but they’re going for 11/2 more hour. I’ll switch between this and ABC

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
I’m watching the ktla one (where Kristen said “hi Dad!”) they’re interviewing people already. I thought it was gonna be over soon but they’re going for 11/2 more hour. I’ll switch between this and ABC
How is that stream? Do they show arrivals and people walking and posing or is it just interviews? Trying to decide which one I want to stream

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How is that stream? Do they show arrivals and people walking and posing or is it just interviews? Trying to decide which one I want to stream
It’s good. They show people posing for pics (they showed a few before I see them pop up on Twitter) and interview people but they also show pre taped interviews by that guy that interviewed Kristen the other day on the CCA red carpet. They have gone through BSA, BSActress, Song, I don’t think they’ve talked about BActress yet. I would watch the E! One but I don’t have that channel lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:02
I love her but she’s always so late to everything 😭😭
I love it when she’s fashionably late. Lol, idk why but I do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

thank you

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:09
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s good. They show people posing for pics (they showed a few before I see them pop up on Twitter) and interview people but they also show pre taped interviews by that guy that interviewed Kristen the other day on the CCA red carpet. They have gone through BSA, BSActress, Song, I don’t think they’ve talked about BActress yet. I would watch the E! One but I don’t have that channel lol
Thanks! Have the link handy?
E is fairly meh cuz they are just extra af about everything lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, totally agree about e! I’m watching the abc coverage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
https://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Here. Hopefully it works for you!

YRC
Reactions: 3

Post by YRC »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA, Kristen’s advantage tonight is that she doesn’t think she’ll win, so she can go and enjoy the whole deal with her fiancé and director at her side. She has overcome the most-hated/razzie idiocy to get here, plus the other nominees are her idols….so basically she wins even without getting the award!
Yes, she has a chance. It's interesting that each of these nominees has been the frontrunner at one point or another during the race. None of them can be 100% disregarded as having 0 chance of winning.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:28
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Here. Hopefully it works for you!
Thanks dude 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Absolutely, this season has been a total win. Kristen’s whole public perception has changed in her favor. She is being celebrated tonight with the best in Hollywood, as she should be. She has gained new fans in the industry and with the general public. Kristen really handled herself incredibly well this awards season and I’m sure she’ll be back.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Suzie is all dressed up per her ig, maybe she is going too?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jessica is walking the red carpet… maybe Kristen is coming up soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:05
I have no words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Awesome? hope it's true :fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:11
guest wrote:
Awesome, hope it's true :fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shorts!?! 😭🔫🔫🔫🔫

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:04
Suzie is all dressed up per her ig, maybe she is going too?
If Suzie doesn’t go to the actual awards show she might be going to one of the watch parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$ Imagine if she wins and announces that her and Dylan are already married :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Naomi Scott is there. Looks like we might get a mini Charlie’s Angels reunion. Not sure if Ella is there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:07
guest wrote:
I have no words.
x2 also lol at the ppl in the qrts lamenting

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:33
Yeah, i'm going to bed, can't stay up the whole night for this :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
I have no words.
da yet another conformation that Kristen's fandom consists of most boring basic bitches ever 008 #sorrynotsorry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

honestly i think she looks pretty no matter what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
I have no words.
da yet another conformation that Kristen's fandom consists of most boring basic bitches ever 008 #sorrynotsorry
Lol calling us basic with that hashtag? Pipe down. It really ain't that deep girl...😴

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any red carpet live links? cause all of the above doesnt show the actual carpet