Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by Guest »

Hello! How long does it take for a new account to be approved/activated? I made a new one, but I don't know how long it'll take. I want to post with an account from here on so I'm really waiting on it. Thank you

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 06:35
Hello! How long does it take for a new account to be approved/activated? I made a new one, but I don't know how long it'll take. I want to post with an account from here on so I'm really waiting on it. Thank you
I don't see any pending registrations. What username did you register with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do delete our registered account? I don't see any options in the settings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remembered that I have made an account (back in 2020 which I think was the time of the old l chat?). It was registered already I have my username & email, but I don't remember the password. So I followed the steps to renew the password a few times now, but I'm not getting any emails - mail or in spam. Not sure if it got banned deleted by admins etc. It was inactive for more than 2 years at this point... Help please? Thank you

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 14:08
I remembered that I have made an account (back in 2020 which I think was the time of the old l chat?). It was registered already I have my username & email, but I don't remember the password. So I followed the steps to renew the password a few times now, but I'm not getting any emails - mail or in spam. Not sure if it got banned deleted by admins etc. It was inactive for more than 2 years at this point... Help please? Thank you
If you are on discord you can shoot a mod a message letting them know the username and email associated so we can assist you in changing passwords.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 13:53
How do delete our registered account? I don't see any options in the settings
2x how?

Error messages
Reactions:

Post by Error messages »

Every other time I post, it says my network connection has been lost?
I know that sounds like a problem my end but it’s only on this site? I do have constant connection.
Only on this site. Yesterday and today?

Intermittent sql errors as per also.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if this can be written in this thread but Isn't l chat supposed to have 2 forums, one general and one for celebrities?

but everything is mixed up in the general one, what is the purpose of the celebrity forum if everything is in the general one, it would be good to use it and separate the general discussions from the celebrities and gossip.

Network connection lost
Reactions:

Post by Network connection lost »

Error messages wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 22:34
Every other time I post, it says my network connection has been lost?
I know that sounds like a problem my end but it’s only on this site? I do have constant connection.
Only on this site. Yesterday and today?

Intermittent sql errors as per also.
Still happening. I hit page back to postbox, hit submit and then it works. The connection is there.

Is this really only happening to me? Using safari on iPad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

UPDATE command denied to user 'u675128740_tlcjc2k'@'localhost' for table 'phpbb_topics' [1142]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Happened like 5x in a row

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello! Can I have some help please? For some reason my mobile and home ip keeps being banned. I’ve tried to register for an account yesterday but it haven’t received any email for it yet.

I don’t think I’ve written or posted anything to be banned. Id like to go on this forum without using a VPN. Happy for any assistance here!

Registered Username: Dgonz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello~

How long does it take before an account is activated? my username is Lady.bird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please take a look at the TikTok thread. So many disgusting things have been said there and the nonstop trolling too. It's been days since I reported them all but the mod ignored them all.

Close the thread if you're not gonna do anything about the nonstop trolling and name-calling, close it for good this time. The majority of people in the TikTok thread wants it closed for good anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there something wrong with the music thread? It keeps reloading itself?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15905&start=2800

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when are you actually going to fix the error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User 'u675128740_tlcjc2k' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 50) [1226]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Sardonic Mouse
Reactions:

Post by Sardonic Mouse »

Are we allowed to change our usernames on here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 20:43
when are you actually going to fix the error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User 'u675128740_tlcjc2k' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 50) [1226]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
This. Increasingly a pain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this “checking browser before continuing to l chat” message that’s popping up every time I get on for the first time?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 20:09
What is this “checking browser before continuing to l chat” message that’s popping up every time I get on for the first time?
^This.

Also something strange, I use Dark Reader (a browser extension to enables dark mode) and all of a sudden it doesn't work on TLC anymore. It did earlier today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forgot to add, when I try to reload the main page, this happens now:

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 20:09
It is exactly what it appears to be. Due to malicious activity, security settings for accessing this site have been increased.

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

Due to malicious activity, we will be removing access to this forum for all Russian Federation-originated IP addresses.
Legitimate L Chatters in Russia should use VPN for your own safety to continue to access this site. The date and time of this change will not be announced for security reasons.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a way to embed gettr posts and if there isn't, can there be?

https://gettr.com/post/p12ahqpc73d

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 03:49
Due to malicious activity, we will be removing access to this forum for all Russian Federation-originated IP addresses.
Legitimate L Chatters in Russia should use VPN for your own safety to continue to access this site. The date and time of this change will not be announced for security reasons.
Isn't this post telling the malicious Russian trolls how to get around your security measures? Use a VPN.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please verify my account DoNotDisturb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sardonic Mouse wrote:
24 Mar 2022, 18:50
Are we able to change our usernames on here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this page unable to load? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13166&start=9450

The page <189 before and 191> after it are just fine, but Page 190 is not loading for me.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 09:51
Why is this page unable to load? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13166&start=9450

The page <189 before and 191> after it are just fine, but Page 190 is not loading for me.
It'll be something in one of the posts on that page that when running the script for porting the old forum from zeta to this new one it didn't convert properly so essentially breaks the whole page from loading. I'll look into fixing when I have some spare time as it's not an easy quick fix unfortunately.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here's an idea, make the arrows at the bottom right of posts go down instead of up. There are many ways to go to the top of the page without scrolling but scrolling is the only way to go to the bottom :hmmm:

Sardonic Mouse
Reactions:

Post by Sardonic Mouse »

Would a mod or admin mind deleting my account? TIA.

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 18:32
Here's an idea, make the arrows at the bottom right of posts go down instead of up. There are many ways to go to the top of the page without scrolling but scrolling is the only way to go to the bottom :hmmm:
Are you trying to get to the latest unread post? Clicking the icon next to the thread name will jump you to that if that's what you're trying to do anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I imagining it or are the confirmation codes to post getting longer? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else having trouble with Firefox and embedded pictures from Instagram?
Since about a week it shows me this message instead of the picture:

Firefox is not allowed to open this embedded page

For your protection, www.instagram.com does not allow Firefox to display this page if it is embedded in another page. To display the page, it must be opened in a new tab.

When I click on the link to open it in a new tab, it tells me an error occured.
In other browsers it shows the picture, no problem.
I've tried a few things and googling, but I don't know what to do...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please verify my account if2girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User '******************' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 50) [1226]

what is this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod, how can we edit the thread title? Can you edit for us? It’s for Somi’s thread. We need this to be included: “ Receipts on Pg. 19”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since there is a concern trolling report option, could you also add a Debbie Downer trolling option?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what is this
Your message contains 1173 characters.
The maximum number of allowed characters is 1000.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 20:47
what is this
Your message contains 1173 characters.
The maximum number of allowed characters is 1000.
Agreed this is such a dumb implementation to make on this kind of website. It makes quoting multiple normal length posts almost impossible. Some real brainwaves running this place....

RXD

Post by RXD »

There was a troll issue, it's been raised now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there dark mode?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 00:25
Is there something wrong with the music thread? It keeps reloading itself?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15905&start=2800
And again on current page :bigcry:
Why can I never post on it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:56
Is there dark mode?
I think there’s only an option if you register.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why so many white bislut threads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please create a section for topics that mostly discuss the current and ex boyfriends and husbands of straight and bi celebrities. It's ironic that such discussions are even permitted on l chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a way to get an “see all activity option” like most forums?
So you can see if any posts interest you without having to go into every thread?

There’s so many (duplicate/irrelevant :nails: ) threads now and discussions rarely stay on topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could you bring back a feature from the old forum where you could resize an image? It would be really nice to prevent people from posting pictures like it's spam.

BBcode for image resizing

Code: Select all

[img={width}x{height}]{url}[/img]

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2022, 03:43
Could you bring back a feature from the old forum where you could resize an image? It would be really nice to prevent people from posting pictures like it's spam.

BBcode for image resizing

Code: Select all

[img={width}x{height}]{url}[/img]
We can set max height and width for images, can you link somewhere this is happening as an example?