Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

^ Elle revealing that she's a posh, rich girl who goes to lots of posh, expensive bars and restaurants. Of course - the wokerati is all about posh, rich people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 07:14
^ Elle revealing that she's a posh, rich girl who goes to lots of posh, expensive bars and restaurants. Of course - the wokerati is all about posh, rich people.
DA. Her level of privilege extends to giving away other women’s rights to single sex spaces even if they are not fine with it.

It reminds me of people who defended zero hours contracts for the masses because zero hours contracts might be useful for high earners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone I know shared this grifting shit today.

(Funnily enough, the person who shared it is a man I know to have a past history of pretty extreme violence toward his ex wife.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lots of lesbians I know have been sharing tranny grifting shit for years. And lots of such trannies are not what they claim to be: homeless, no money, blah blah. Often they come from money, even. They just don't want to spend their money but take/steal from braindead idiots.

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 20:25
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:37
Does anyone have an accessible link past the firewall to this article?
Here is a cache link, anon: https://archive.is/SBGPp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ugh at the US women's football team supporting the sterilisation and mutilation of children.

I suspect there will be a drop in the number of "trans" children now and I don't mean because they're going to be too scared to come out (supposedly there will now be a huge jump in child suicides now, so we should be able to track the numbers of trans kids that way - I am being sarcastic, there will not be a jump in suicides). These recent moves in Texas and other US states and also in countries like Sweden and some developments in the UK too are going to deflate the trans bubble and kids won't be shoved onto the trans train so easily anymore. Gender clinics will have to offer proper therapy and psychological assessments to kids with gender dysphoria, not zip them off to get transed. Munchausen mothers who want to have "special" children can just go back to giving them violin lessons at the age of 3 or whatever it is these overdriven mothers used to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 12:41
Ugh at the US women's football team supporting the sterilisation and mutilation of children.

I suspect there will be a drop in the number of "trans" children now and I don't mean because they're going to be too scared to come out (supposedly there will now be a huge jump in child suicides now, so we should be able to track the numbers of trans kids that way - I am being sarcastic, there will not be a jump in suicides). These recent moves in Texas and other US states and also in countries like Sweden and some developments in the UK too are going to deflate the trans bubble and kids won't be shoved onto the trans train so easily anymore. Gender clinics will have to offer proper therapy and psychological assessments to kids with gender dysphoria, not zip them off to get transed. Munchausen mothers who want to have "special" children can just go back to giving them violin lessons at the age of 3 or whatever it is these overdriven mothers used to do.
Of course they do. I've noticed that lots of female football ones, not just Americans btw - athletes, fans, professionals, amateurs, neighbourhood lesbian football groups, etc. - have been such braindead insane champion for all things trans, including all the insanity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is allegedly over those pics Lavery posted on public social media of himself with his wife. But yes, another excuse to flounce on another debate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does a Twitter post saying we don't want to go past gross urinals to get to a cubicle get shot at by people saying toilets elsewhere are fine and toilets in my house are gender neutral?
Social media really makes some people dumb af. So long perspective, empathy and critical thinking
(Or are there sensible responses and just the fuckwitted get posted here?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 13:47
This is allegedly over those pics Lavery posted on public social media of himself with his wife. But yes, another excuse to flounce on another debate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 13:57
Guest wrote:
That's something only a male would say. He couldn't be more male if he tried.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 13:57
Guest wrote:
I guess when Penny said he shagged like a debate champ she meant he whines a lot about why he can't perform, then blames his failure on other people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 12:49
Guest wrote:

Of course they do. I've noticed that lots of female football ones, not just Americans btw - athletes, fans, professionals, amateurs, neighbourhood lesbian football groups, etc. - have been such braindead insane champion for all things trans, including all the insanity.
They’ve got an equal pay deal just in time for TIMs to take their spots on the women’s team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remaining Stonewall members all proudly posting about moving up the ranks today.... because so many dropped out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Both" oh for gods sake NHS. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Australia, thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media]https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSSqgRB/[/media]

“You’re safer with trans women that without.” 😒

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 16:34
She looks like she's strangling that baby, as well as imposing her stupid pronoun nonsense on the poor thing.

Now she's asking for nursemaids so her poor baby can have some actual breast milk because it can't have any of its mothers because she's an idiot who removed her boobs.

From the rest of that post.
So far we’ve had donations from the pioneering @heartsmilkbank and a handful of wonderful individuals. 💜💜💜

But they’ve shared as much as they can and I’d like to keep human milk in LB’s diet for a while longer.

Those we already had help from made contact out of the blue when I shared a story slide about 5oz of milk we received from a friend.

Which made me wonder… Are there others out there with frozen milk stashes that might go unused? Are there more parents who don’t need their carefully-collected and stored milk but don’t have an alternative to throwing it away?

So this is me asking: do you have frozen milk going spare that we could put to good use chunking up our LB?

If you’re in Kent or the south east, we can come to you. If it’s a big stash and you’re further away, it would be great to chat and see if we can make something work.

I’ll be checking my DMs. 🤓❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The link for that post is https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMTMQ8jXYF

This from the comments is particularly gross:
wailliewaillie
I have a massive frozen stash that I won't use but it's all over a year old. I just can't bring myself to chuck it out!
4 w3 likes

smart.lauren16's profile picture
smart.lauren16
@wailliewaillie milk baths! 😍
4 w1 like

smart.lauren16's profile picture
smart.lauren16
@wailliewaillie milk baths! 😍
4 w1 like

wailliewaillie's profile picture
wailliewaillie
@smart.lauren16 yep. Also made soap and lotion so far..
4 w

tamsinbh's profile picture
tamsinbh
@wailliewaillie get some milk jewellery made!
4 w1 like

wailliewaillie's profile picture
wailliewaillie
@tamsinbh done!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omggggggggg i can't believe it :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:35
omggggggggg i can't believe it :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:
Like what even was the supposed point in making that list? Can those groups even accept international donations right now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Canadian children being fed dangerous lies like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Instinctively, I always knew and felt deep down, that “hearts not parts” mantra was creepy and homophobic and damaging but couldn’t point to a reason or fact as to just exactly why. Well, now I can point to many. And I was indeed 100% correct in my gut feeling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Helena has written an amazing article about her transition and detransition. It's pretty tough reading, but she goes into detail about what she was thinking and what happened to her. These kids are so messed up and they need real help, but the people who are meant to help them with their mental health are not helping and pushing them in an even more destructive direction.

https://lacroicsz.substack.com/p/by-any-other-name
My name is Helena, and as of this writing I’m a 23-year-old woman who, as a teenager, believed I was transgender. In the years since detransitioning (stopping testosterone treatment and no longer seeing myself as transgender), I’ve become interested in exploring why, in the last decade, nearly every English-speaking country has seen a meteoric rise in adolescents believing they are transgender and pursuing cosmetic medical and surgical interventions. Here, I’d like to go over how and why I came to see myself as transgender, the process of transitioning, and the events leading up to and following my detransition.
This section is interesting, about the reasons why some people's sexuality supposedly changes when they transition.
That week was eventful, and I made a bunch of new trans friends. My roommate introduced me to his ex that he was still friends with, who at the time was also trans and eventually became my closest relationship for nearly four years (I will call her “Jamie”, and “she”, because that is how I know her now). She and I clicked immediately and would be inseparable for years, even long after any resemblance of a romantic relationship fizzled away. I consider myself heterosexual and would not date a trans man now, but at the time as a “gay trans man” under the influence of gender ideology, which tells you biological sex isn’t real, and experiencing surges of testosterone, I convinced myself I was attracted to this girl who looked like a boy at the time and had rapidly become my closest friend. Since in the back of my mind I knew she was a biological female, she didn’t intimidate me as much as actual men did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:00

^To be a woman a man need only put on a skirt and knees socks.

To be a man, a woman must mutilate herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The narcissism of the LGBTQIAP+ brigade is off the charts. Today, the day that Russia invaded Ukraine in a brutal assault to liberal democracy signalling the start of a war in Europe, the Ministry of Defence LGBTQ+ network thought it appropriate to post this:
It'd be a bit tone deaf for any organisation, but the MINISTRY OF DEFENCE FFS :argh: ! What's wrong with these people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:58
Helena has written an amazing article about her transition and detransition. It's pretty tough reading, but she goes into detail about what she was thinking and what happened to her. These kids are so messed up and they need real help, but the people who are meant to help them with their mental health are not helping and pushing them in an even more destructive direction.

My name is Helena, and as of this writing I’m a 23-year-old woman who, as a teenager, believed I was transgender. In the years since detransitioning (stopping testosterone treatment and no longer seeing myself as transgender), I’ve become interested in exploring why, in the last decade, nearly every English-speaking country has seen a meteoric rise in adolescents believing they are transgender and pursuing cosmetic medical and surgical interventions. Here, I’d like to go over how and why I came to see myself as transgender, the process of transitioning, and the events leading up to and following my detransition.
This section is interesting, about the reasons why some people's sexuality supposedly changes when they transition.
That week was eventful, and I made a bunch of new trans friends. My roommate introduced me to his ex that he was still friends with, who at the time was also trans and eventually became my closest relationship for nearly four years (I will call her “Jamie”, and “she”, because that is how I know her now). She and I clicked immediately and would be inseparable for years, even long after any resemblance of a romantic relationship fizzled away. I consider myself heterosexual and would not date a trans man now, but at the time as a “gay trans man” under the influence of gender ideology, which tells you biological sex isn’t real, and experiencing surges of testosterone, I convinced myself I was attracted to this girl who looked like a boy at the time and had rapidly become my closest friend. Since in the back of my mind I knew she was a biological female, she didn’t intimidate me as much as actual men did.
🙄 your sexuality cannot change.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:48
I don't know why people have such a hard time accepting that they're bisexual. Leave the lesbians and gays alone. :mask:
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:57
guest wrote:
I don't know why people have such a hard time accepting that they're bisexual. Leave the lesbians and gays alone. :mask:
I am the OP whom you both misunderstood - did you not see the word "supposedly"? Helena is straight but when she was in her trans phase she thought she was a gay man dating another gay man who was actually also a woman, except she was a straight woman who, in the muddle of testosterone, her personal trauma, the intense, inward-looking small trans friend group she was part of and her own ickiness at that point in her life at being with actual men ended up dating someone she would not otherwise in normal times. I have seen and heard of similar instances of people in these kinds of situations, which are so toxic and fucked up that they end up in situations that go against their sexuality.

It's a very good article and sheds a lot of light on how a lot of young women and probably young men too in their teens and early 20s get caught up in this crap.

You don't have to jump on every not 100% clearly stated sentence, thinking "aha, I've caught the sneaky troll out!"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 21:24
The narcissism of the LGBTQIAP+ brigade is off the charts. Today, the day that Russia invaded Ukraine in a brutal assault to liberal democracy signalling the start of a war in Europe, the Ministry of Defence LGBTQ+ network thought it appropriate to post this:
It'd be a bit tone deaf for any organisation, but the MINISTRY OF DEFENCE FFS :argh: ! What's wrong with these people?
"ShOUT is the Ministry of Defence LGBT+ Civilian Employee Network representing all Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities within @DefenceHQ"

Of course they couldn't care about Russia or Ukraine. It's all about freaky, spicy employees' playing group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sick and mentally ill women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:00

^To be a woman a man need only put on a skirt and knees socks.

To be a man, a woman must mutilate herself.

Fucking sick indoctrination. da.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't understand why whether they like pussy or d--- (or both) seems to be such a complicated mystery to some people. It should be so obvious and so visceral, imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 03:01
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't understand why whether they like pussy or d--- (or both) seems to be such a complicated mystery to some people. It should be so obvious and so visceral, imo.
DA agree. I’m a pretty compassionate person but my empathy and understand is lacking when it comes to this. You’re confused about something you feel with your entire being, mind, body? Something that comes from within you and can’t be taught? Really?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 03:08
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA agree. I’m a pretty compassionate person but my empathy and understand is lacking when it comes to this. You’re confused about something you feel with your entire being, mind, body? Something that comes from within you and can’t be taught? Really?
And something that's so in your face. When you have sex with someone you're engaging with their body. Not their thoughts, their personality, etc. But their body, their smell, etc. How can you be confused about how aroused or revolted you feel at a male or female body? I find it very bizarre, and I too struggle with getting it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's how i know someone's bi lol

lots of bis in denial

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I can't believe I ever used to support them. WW 3 is currently breaking and only one of that entire squad of self-declared "woke" women has even vaguely acknowledged it. Instead the rest are posting multiple tweets and stories about how it's bad for mentally ill parents to not be allowed to mutilate their kids for attention and woke points. They are all so supremely out of touch with reality.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 23:14
I am the OP whom you both misunderstood - did you not see the word "supposedly"? Helena is straight but when she was in her trans phase she thought she was a gay man dating another gay man who was actually also a woman, except she was a straight woman who, in the muddle of testosterone, her personal trauma, the intense, inward-looking small trans friend group she was part of and her own ickiness at that point in her life at being with actual men ended up dating someone she would not otherwise in normal times. I have seen and heard of similar instances of people in these kinds of situations, which are so toxic and fucked up that they end up in situations that go against their sexuality.

It's a very good article and sheds a lot of light on how a lot of young women and probably young men too in their teens and early 20s get caught up in this crap.

You don't have to jump on every not 100% clearly stated sentence, thinking "aha, I've caught the sneaky troll out!"

Sorry for the misunderstanding! Probably should have added more to show a shift in topic. That is why I didn't add your post in.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 16:12
""Most girls have vulvas, some of us have penises, and we all have long hair."
I really should be used to this inanity by now, after all I've been watching it progress for years. But sometimes it still just floors me.

I guess this is a man/"non-woman" then:

FFS short hair doesn't in itself even make a woman not femme/feminine, let alone not a "woman"?!?!?! WTF has happened to society in the last decade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 05:21
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 16:12
""Most girls have vulvas, some of us have penises, and we all have long hair."
I really should be used to this inanity by now, after all I've been watching it progress for years. But sometimes it still just floors me.

I guess this is a man/"non-woman" then:

FFS short hair doesn't in itself even make a woman not femme/feminine, let alone not a "woman"?!?!?! WTF has happened to society in the last decade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:rofl: I'm mostly into feminine (and some neutral) women and these are some of my faves that I not only consider women but also feminine :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another strong brave manly man ahead of his time:
Seriously, just appreciate that he had to endure the indignity of being celebrated as "America's Sweetheart" while his romcoms failed to be acknowledged as the revolutionary Achillean mlm masterpieces they clearly are. At least he could still tell us who he really is through his short haircut :bigcry: