Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Reactions:

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 23:02
gyesy wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 21:47
I am a bisexual,i have 2 kids with my ex, and i am very much inlove with a lesbian who happens to be goldstar.Is it possible she will even look at me? :'(
leave that woman alone, I am sure there is a nice man out there for you.
no need to be a fucking C-U-N-T in your response to her situation, bitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:18
Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 21:29
Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 17:18
more anti-goldstar bs on ovarit (lesbian circle) :eyeroll: so tired of these whiny fauxbians, and honestly tired of goldstars who are doormats and agree with non-goldstars' bs that we're """privileged""" and """lucky""" as goldstars
The ovarit fauxbians are the kind who'd fall head over heels for an average man if he says "I respect women". I don't trust them. If "comphet" is THAT traumatising why would you want to bring it up unless pushed to do so?
I might be too kind but I do believe that it is possible on this hugeass planet full of people to have rare cases of extremely spineless lesbians do "comphet", just like how drug addicts would do anything for money. But they won't be the ones whining about goldstars
The doormat goldstars only want more numbers in the circle, but that's not the way to do it
Don't comphet was written by a bisexual?
Judging from its still frequent usage only lesbians and a few bis seem to be aware or care about that fact, definitely not these "late bloomers"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 07:02
Guest wrote:
gyesy wrote:
I am a bisexual,i have 2 kids with my ex, and i am very much inlove with a lesbian who happens to be goldstar.Is it possible she will even look at me? :'(
Are you bisexual as well?
no need to be a fucking C-U-N-T in your response to her situation, bitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:18
Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 21:29
Guest wrote:
more anti-goldstar bs on ovarit (lesbian circle) :eyeroll: so tired of these whiny fauxbians, and honestly tired of goldstars who are doormats and agree with non-goldstars' bs that we're """privileged""" and """lucky""" as goldstars
The ovarit fauxbians are the kind who'd fall head over heels for an average man if he says "I respect women". I don't trust them. If "comphet" is THAT traumatising why would you want to bring it up unless pushed to do so?
I might be too kind but I do believe that it is possible on this hugeass planet full of people to have rare cases of extremely spineless lesbians do "comphet", just like how drug addicts would do anything for money. But they won't be the ones whining about goldstars
The doormat goldstars only want more numbers in the circle, but that's not the way to do it
Don't comphet was written by a bisexual?
da
all the comphet concepts (which are old) have been written by bisexuals, the last one "the lesbian masterdoc" which is the one the woke queerdos like to use was written by a fakebian who later came out as bisexual, nothing unusual bisexuals are the ones who have always been screwing up the lesbian community.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:51
Wow... I thought, besides this forum, Ovarit and MumsNet were considered gender-critical TERF central. Are cracks showing now among the diverse lesbians there?
Ovarit is definitely still GC/radfem central, but there are always plenty of "comphet"/political "lesbian" idiots in GC/radfem circles. There were tons on /r/truelesbians before it was banned, there are tons on radfem tumblr, etc. Fauxbian nonsense unfortunately has always been a fairly big part of radical feminism, so it doesn't surprise me to see that stuff on there (though it does annoy me!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the difference between a goldstar & a platinum star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 01:32
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the difference between a goldstar & a platinum star?
Platinum star never kissed or slept with a male. Goldstar never slept with a male.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Platinum star never kissed or slept with a male. Goldstar never slept with a male.
Oh thank you, that makes sense. Im a platinum star then, unless you count kissing my cat hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many of the goldstars here are femmes ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 19:39
I am

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:45
Guest wrote:
I am
and are you into femmes or ? :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:45
Guest wrote:
I am
and are you into femmes or ? :)
I'm most attracted to women with feminine figure and long hair. I don't have a strong preference when it comes to style and mannerisms. I do like feminine women most often but I think that's because most women are feminine.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
gyesy wrote:
x2. Hope this lesbian isn't dumb enough to give some bislut single mum the time of the day. Male's left over that not even males themselves want yuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 17:52
Thoughts on this?
She doesn't need to apologize or anything. They lied about "always knowing they were lesbians" while willingly hooking up with guys. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:21
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:18
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 20:11

You don't know liberal feminist ideas?
Do radical feminist ideas help women in any way?
Da. Here are some key differences between the two.

Radical feminism:
Women’s liberation
Believes bodies aren’t commodities to be bought and sold
Fights sexual exploitation
Protects women’s spaces
Understands homosexuality is same-SEX attraction
Against gender roles
Understands real intersectionality
Against patriarchal religions
Against women wasting money on shaving, make up, hair, plastic surgery, etc.
Believes women’s bodies are fine as is
Have to analyze your own actions

Liberal feminism:
Women’s equality
Believes selling your body is empowering
Supports sexual exploitation
Destroys women’s spaces
Believes homosexuality is a “genital preference”
Wants spicy straights (queers) to overthrow same-sex attracted spaces
Supports gender roles
Appropriates black women’s intersectional feminism to include men
Supports patriarchal religions
Supports beauty industries thriving off of women’s insecurities
Believes modifying natural women’s bodies is empowering
Don’t have to analyze your actions, everything is “valid”

If you couldn’t tell, liberal choice feminism is obviously bullshit. It’s the patriarchy wrapped in glitter, tits, and rainbows. Radical feminism is the feminism that actually helps women.
You are so stuck in your western ass. You are forgetting about other countries where feminism deals with completely different problems.
Actually, sexual exploitation and violence is a HUGE issue for women in third world countries. Radfems are the only ones trying to address that… while libfems rebrand prostitution/sex trafficking as sex work.
There is no radfems or libfems in those countries, just feminists.
That’s not true at all. Muslim women are fine with Islam, they’ve even created muslim feminism. That’s how pathetic they are.
I know you need to shit on western women to feel better about yourself but handmaidens are the majority of women everywhere. As for radfems, they are lesbophobes so I don’t get why they are hailed as these great feminists either
Lesbians are on their own, always have been

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 01:43
Guest wrote:
gyesy wrote:
x2. Hope this lesbian isn't dumb enough to give some bislut single mum the time of the day. Male's left over that not even males themselves want yuck
That's harsh man. If she is honest about her bisexuality, I don't see what's the issue. Come on, and women aren't leftovers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 18:35
Guest wrote:
here they all come with their "i dated and fucked men for years but am totally a lesbian and you're all evil if you disagree!" bullshit sob stories
The entire website is a fucking embarrassment. Women who talk about comphet always act as if they were physically forced to sleep with men, when they actually did this willingly. Nobody was holding them at gun point
I suspect some of them believe in the ‘any heterosexual intercourse is rape’ narrative
that shit is making a huge comeback

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thoughts on this?
She has every right to feel disappointed and turned off when she hears her girlfriend suddenly talking about how she sucked d

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who feel more disgusted if I find out a gay woman sucked a d--- than had sex with a guy? I dont know, the fact that she willingly put that disgusting thing in her mouth is worse than sex. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 23:20
Am I the only one who feel more disgusted if I find out a gay woman sucked a d--- than had sex with a guy? I dont know, the fact that she willingly put that disgusting thing in her mouth is worse than sex. :unsure:
I agree, it's even more degrading

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Huh. I thought goldstar meant no men at all for like any sort of relationship contact. Time to make another emoji, this time a platinum :goldstar: .
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sigh. So many gold stars in the thread seem to think fauxbians/non-gs can be lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 06:48
Sigh. So many gold stars in the thread seem to think fauxbians/non-gs can be lesbians

most posters are agreeing with us actually. As for the ones claiming they don't mind non gold stars, heh. It's the whole me online vs me in real life, you know?
I don't personally use the word because it doesn't exist in my language but you can bet that even if the word doesn't exist or lesbians may not use it in real life, they are still wary and suspicious when a woman appears to have no experience at all with women or has a male ex or comments on men all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 13:54
Guest wrote:

most posters are agreeing with us actually. As for the ones claiming they don't mind non gold stars, heh. It's the whole me online vs me in real life, you know?
I don't personally use the word because it doesn't exist in my language but you can bet that even if the word doesn't exist or lesbians may not use it in real life, they are still wary and suspicious when a woman appears to have no experience at all with women or has a male ex or comments on men all the time
Actuallylesbian (not to be confused with actuallesbians) is the only lesbian sub I follow, it's the least active but it's the only one where you can find real lesbians.

I'm glad to see a space on reddit where most of the comments are positive and where goldstars are not attacked for being proud of who we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
here they all come with their "i dated and fucked men for years but am totally a lesbian and you're all evil if you disagree!" bullshit sob stories
The entire website is a fucking embarrassment. Women who talk about comphet always act as if they were physically forced to sleep with men, when they actually did this willingly. Nobody was holding them at gun point
I suspect some of them believe in the ‘any heterosexual intercourse is rape’ narrative
agreed. they make it sound so fucking dramatic. they always act like that was the ONLY possible choice. they don't seem to realize that they could've just, idk, NOT dated? not had sex with anyone? made up a fake boyfriend to fit in? told people it's none of their business? obviously these women are just attracted to men and are now creating excuses and sob stories to try to justify their choices.

i'm not trying to ignore or downplay the very real pressure there is on all women/girls to cater to men and pair off with men, but no one is literally holding us at gunpoint. if you aren't attracted to men, whether you realize you're a lesbian or not, you're just going to avoid being in that situation. i didn't realize i was a lesbian until college, which is later than what non-goldstars assume is normal for goldstars (they think we all knew at age 5, and while that's awesome, it's not true for all of us!), yet i still didn't do anything with guys. plenty of my friends, gay and straight alike, didn't date in high school or even in college. it's not required, yet all these fauxbians act like you HAVE to be paired off starting as a teenager. it's funny how so many of these fauxbians started having sex with men and had more male sex partners than most of my straight female friends lol, and my straight friends are really normal, attractive women...they just didn't date much until a little later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
agreed. they make it sound so fucking dramatic. they always act like that was the ONLY possible choice. they don't seem to realize that they could've just, idk, NOT dated? not had sex with anyone? made up a fake boyfriend to fit in? told people it's none of their business? obviously these women are just attracted to men and are now creating excuses and sob stories to try to justify their choices.

i'm not trying to ignore or downplay the very real pressure there is on all women/girls to cater to men and pair off with men, but no one is literally holding us at gunpoint. if you aren't attracted to men, whether you realize you're a lesbian or not, you're just going to avoid being in that situation. i didn't realize i was a lesbian until college, which is later than what non-goldstars assume is normal for goldstars (they think we all knew at age 5, and while that's awesome, it's not true for all of us!), yet i still didn't do anything with guys. plenty of my friends, gay and straight alike, didn't date in high school or even in college. it's not required, yet all these fauxbians act like you HAVE to be paired off starting as a teenager. it's funny how so many of these fauxbians started having sex with men and had more male sex partners than most of my straight female friends lol, and my straight friends are really normal, attractive women...they just didn't date much until a little later.
Omg yes! And it's so funny when they say that they slept with men because their parents are religious and homophobic. But like, religious parents really don't want you to sleep with men, they wish their daughters stayed virgin until married. But these women act like they had sex to make their religious parents happy, it's so ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 19:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg yes! And it's so funny when they say that they slept with men because their parents are religious and homophobic. But like, religious parents really don't want you to sleep with men, they wish their daughters stayed virgin until married. But these women act like they had sex to make their religious parents happy, it's so ridiculous
btw DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they really saying that? 😧
Wtf. I would think it’d be easier to grow up in a religious family because then your excuse for not dating is I am saving myself for marriage

I personally made up a boyfriend when I was 16. He was based on a guy I had met on holidays, we played board games together. That way I looked ‘normal’ for the other people at school and conveniently (ha!) this guy lived in another city so there was no way my friends or anybody at school would ever meet him. How come these women never thought of that if they felt so pressured? I also came out at 25. It was hard for me to accept I was gay but it wasn’t hard to not sleep with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they really saying that? 😧
Wtf. I would think it’d be easier to grow up in a religious family because then your excuse for not dating is I am saving myself for marriage

I personally made up a boyfriend when I was 16. He was based on a guy I had met on holidays, we played board games together. That way I looked ‘normal’ for the other people at school and conveniently (ha!) this guy lived in another city so there was no way my friends or anybody at school would ever meet him. How come these women never thought of that if they felt so pressured? I also came out at 25. It was hard for me to accept I was gay but it wasn’t hard to not sleep with men.
Yes I've heard some of them list having a religious family as a reason why they're not gold stars.
It was hard for me to accept I was gay but it wasn’t hard to not sleep with men.
Same, it's so easy to avoid and reject something you don't want. And they should stop pretending that they had sex on accident, there are many steps that lead to it, and they went through all those steps with those men and eventually had consensual sex
... How come these women never thought of that if they felt so pressured?
Yeah, well insted of actually dating and sleeping with guys, they could just go on a date or two with some guy like once a year, and when asked how it was, they could just say something like we're not for each other, he's not my type, etc. You know, pretend to just have very high standards but never actually seriously date or sleep with anyone of them

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. x3 omg these people trying to insult our intelligence I swear to good. when I was underage and uses to care about what people thought of me, I would use the excuses that I want to stay a virgin till I get married or I have no time I want to focus on my studies. people stopped asking me and move on. now that I am old enough to care what others think of me, I just tell them my personal life is none of your business

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ngs constantly conflate sex and rape because they know if they differentiate between the two their argument falls apart. Everytime goldstars are mention even outside the discourse here comes a flock of ngs shouting what about rape victims. Like I really wish they go away, you fucking a dude cause he made you feel pretty or “normal” is not equal to rape.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 01:24
ngs constantly conflate sex and rape because they know if they differentiate between the two their argument falls apart. Everytime goldstars are mention even outside the discourse here comes a flock of ngs shouting what about rape victims. Like I really wish they go away, you fucking a dude cause he made you feel pretty or “normal” is not equal to rape.
it's their favorite gotcha to whine about rape victims. And like you I suspect some of them claim rape when the sex was consensual but mediocre. They're just trying to rewrite history

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 02:17
Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 01:24
it's their favorite gotcha to whine about rape victims. And like you I suspect some of them claim rape when the sex was consensual but mediocre. They're just trying to rewrite history
DA I hope you're trolling because what you just said is truly horrible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 13:54
Guest wrote:

I see. Well I have seen several gold stars on reddit lesbian spaces including r/Actuallylesbian who also hated the term and concept of "gold star" and don't like other gold stars. So I don't understand gold star women like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 23:20
Oral sex is sex and gay women don't have sex with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes, it’s disgusting and the worst thing is that there are fakebian enablers that say they are valid lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA LOL yes!! The "my family was religious so I HAD to fuck men" excuse is my favorite of theirs because it makes no damn sense! On what planet do super religious families want their teen daughters fucking men?! Like sure, maybe some religious families are okay with very chaste dating with a boyfriend whose family is religious too, but a lot of religious families don't even want their kids to date until they're in college or even after college! I had a couple of straight female friends in school who were from very religious families and they didn't date at all until their 20s. I can't imagine their parents cheering them on to fuck men before marriage lol and their families weren't even that extreme necessarily.

I get that religious pressure and homophobia are things, but this excuse isn't the perfect explanation that they think it is. I can see being in a religious family and feeling pressured to pretend to be straight, absolutely, but "my family is religious so I HAD to start fucking dudes at age 15!!" does not make any sense lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 06:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA LOL yes!! The "my family was religious so I HAD to fuck men" excuse is my favorite of theirs because it makes no damn sense! On what planet do super religious families want their teen daughters fucking men?! Like sure, maybe some religious families are okay with very chaste dating with a boyfriend whose family is religious too, but a lot of religious families don't even want their kids to date until they're in college or even after college! I had a couple of straight female friends in school who were from very religious families and they didn't date at all until their 20s. I can't imagine their parents cheering them on to fuck men before marriage lol and their families weren't even that extreme necessarily.

I get that religious pressure and homophobia are things, but this excuse isn't the perfect explanation that they think it is. I can see being in a religious family and feeling pressured to pretend to be straight, absolutely, but "my family is religious so I HAD to start fucking dudes at age 15!!" does not make any sense lmao
DA This was my friend group in high school, basically. I wouldn't say it's a good thing because it really kind of messed me up for awhile, but tbh looking back I leaned harder into religion because--at that age--it was a way to say that I wasn't interested in guys atm and have it be not just acceptable but praiseworthy. I was considered college-bound too so from the POV of a high school kid that kind of does feel like you're never actually going to have to deal with that. And as for friends, well some of the "religious" girls were actually doing all kinds of stuff, but some weren't, either because they were actually devout or because they weren't ready, so that's who I hung out with and there was very little pressure for a good span of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thoughts on this?
Can you post the link to the original thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://ovarit.com/o/Lesbians/61118/a-1 ... ?sort=best
The fact that they’re mad at this is funny. Cause if she’d use different words with the same premise they’d be cheering and bonding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 20:06
The fact that they’re mad at this is funny. Cause if she’d use different words with the same premise they’d be cheering and bonding.
Can you elaborate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Da. I think anon meant that if the OP adds "oh I'm a latebloomer lesbian btw!!!" to her post she'd be accepted for her semi-polilez rant. Because that's kind of what happens a lot on that site, some woman posting about "discovering" her true sexuality after 40 yrs of fucking multiple men but comphetcomphetcomphet always nets supportive comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 20:41
Guest wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Da. I think anon meant that if the OP adds "oh I'm a latebloomer lesbian btw!!!" to her post she'd be accepted for her semi-polilez rant. Because that's kind of what happens a lot on that site, some woman posting about "discovering" her true sexuality after 40 yrs of fucking multiple men but comphetcomphetcomphet always nets supportive comments
DA Yeah unfortunately this is true, though I do think some users on ovarit at least do take issue not only with polilez bullshit but also with non-goldstar/late bloomer bullshit. Still, it's true that a lot of the people railing against this polilez shit would be totally fine with the same sentiment just ever so slightly repackaged into a non-goldstar/late bloomer narrative. It's funny how they don't see that it's basically the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ There is a pretty good discussion about comphet on the lesbians circle right now and there aren't any comphet defenders as of the time I'm writing this comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just got banned from this site for telling the fakebians to fuck off. RIP my account, but I can’t say I’ll miss the place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:09
I just got banned from this site for telling the fakebians to fuck off. RIP my account, but I can’t say I’ll miss the place.
Did you mean ovarit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:09
Did you mean ovarit?
Yep. A bunch of other lesbians (who had been there since the beginning) got banned too. I think it's officially safe to say that Ovarit's main mod supports political lesbianism. She also banned radfemblack for wanting a woc circle. Tbh I don't want to be a part of an anti-vax, racist, homophobic website anyway. Good riddance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 01:03
^ There is a pretty good discussion about comphet on the lesbians circle right now and there aren't any comphet defenders as of the time I'm writing this comment
Look at this comment snip, a common comphet defense there:
...I didn't know that meant I was a lesbian until I met other lesbians and bisexual women and realized that some women are like me, only attracted to women and that I didn't have to "put up with/endure" sex with men, that there was a name for who and what I was.
Lol I thought lesbians didn't exist too but I knew that I don't see guys the same way my straight friends did, and never felt the need to "put up with" one. Come on it's instinctual!
Either she's lying or she's very veeeeery dumb