TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) - Part II

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:29
Why does KB's gf looks like a 40 year old fboy? And does she own any other shoes except those boots to make herself appear taller when she looks to be 5'3 in reality. Like, what's the appeal in an unattractive, skinny and short masc who looks 15 years older than her cuz I can't see this shit.
I think kb is going for older cause as per psychology pov she wants stability in relationship. Kb knows at this age alex isn't going anywhere and most unlikely to cheat and there is no trust issues atleast from lex side. May be she also feels safe and secure with this older women. That's just my pov.
But seriously you all need to stop repeating same thing. I'm sure kb is happy rn cos one of her tt caption says after so long its the first Thanksgiving and Christmas she is not depressed anymore and tbh she deserves to be happy after having a rough year.
Leave the girls alone. They all deserve to be happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:41
Guest wrote:
Why does KB's gf looks like a 40 year old fboy? And does she own any other shoes except those boots to make herself appear taller when she looks to be 5'3 in reality. Like, what's the appeal in an unattractive, skinny and short masc who looks 15 years older than her cuz I can't see this shit.
I think kb is going for older cause as per psychology pov she wants stability in relationship. Kb knows at this age alex isn't going anywhere and most unlikely to cheat and there is no trust issues atleast from lex side. May be she also feels safe and secure with this older women. That's just my pov.
But seriously you all need to stop repeating same thing. I'm sure kb is happy rn cos one of her tt caption says after so long its the first Thanksgiving and Christmas she is not depressed anymore and tbh she deserves to be happy after having a rough year.
There are girls her age who can also treat her good and be smart but are also beautiful. And wants to feel secure? You're talking as if she's not 18 and like she's getting married tomorrow. At her age and with the way she looks she's just wasting her time and best time in college to look for comfort in an older stud like she's some desperate 50 year old lady living with her cats and this is her last train.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 07:49
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There are girls her age who can also treat her good and be smart but are also beautiful. And wants to feel secure? You're talking as if she's not 18 and like she's getting married tomorrow. At her age and with the way she looks she's just wasting her time and best time in college to look for comfort in an older stud like she's some desperate 50 year old lady living with her cats and this is her last train.
IA w u anon. If I was kb I would rather stay single than giving head to this older women but that's what makes us all different. We all act and think differently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
first it was 28 and then 30 and then 35, now it's 40? baby, make up your fucking mind.
the repetition, damn, seems like alex got a hold of your blood pressure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
KB in Alex's arms as you cried while typing this.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 08:40
aww that's why you're single?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i've never seen someone so pressed about the person their fav is dating until I've read what that sick individual been posting about alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 08:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da "arms" lol...i'm sure you're the one who keeps saying she "bagged" kb, "pulled" a 10 etc. The fact that you have to use heternormative fratboy language to hype that woman says everything about you AND that woman. How about you quit looking percieving women from a patriarchal male gaze and look at them from a female gaze, a gaze of equality, sorrority and solidarity. But you're too shallow to do that, whatever you do you hun.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

There is no way people are keep talking shit about kalex are kbs fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:08
Ex KB fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da "arms" lol...i'm sure you're the one who keeps saying she "bagged" kb, "pulled" a 10 etc. The fact that you have to use heternormative fratboy language to hype that woman says everything about you AND that woman. How about you quit looking percieving women from a patriarchal male gaze and look at them from a female gaze, a gaze of equality, sorrority and solidarity. But you're too shallow to do that, whatever you do you hun.
uh oh, never said those words but it's you who keep replying with that post.
the bold part: apply it to urself and stop bringing women down bcs she's not looking like the perfect sim u want her to be.
Where is your solidarity when ppl were pulling kalex to threads? female gaze male gaze my ass

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Anyone have obaby live with Bella?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:13
guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:08
Ex KB fans
LMFAO whatever makes you shit w/o pushing, hun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sinfall got a grudge for kb now, hence, no kb lives are being uploaded. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nasty asf, this whole situation is yuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:14
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

uh oh, never said those words but it's you who keep replying with that post.
the bold part: apply it to urself and stop bringing women down bcs she's not looking like the perfect sim u want her to be.
Where is your solidarity when ppl were pulling kalex to threads? female gaze male gaze my ass
Good for you if you didnt use those words, then someone else did, but you did say "arms" lol. Funny how the use of these words shows exactly what your mentality is. It's the same "i get bitches" energy from Ava. No woman who truly loves women would say things like that, because they have shared life experiences which goes far far beyond their beauty. Only toxic entitled dudes and those women who imitate toxic entitled dudes use that language becoz they simply are incapable of seeing them from a lens of equality and empathy so they objectify them as trophies to win , 'bag' and 'pull'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:21
Not everything is about your fave asshole. Sinfall haven't uploaded OP live in a while now she's always uploading OP live. Where's is her 3 fans? why are you relying on Liv's fans instead of KB's 3 fans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel uncomfortable being 24 when someone talks in a sexual way about those 18 year olds and this fool is dating one of them who also has bad mental health. Creepy vibes all around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the nicest way possible can y’all stfu
Kb is boring and most of us are sick of hearing the same shit on repeat, make a gc or a new thread because atp nobody gives a fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:32
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:28
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
Post it how many times you want it's still repulsive and nasty. And KB still has horrible taste <3
nah sis they do look hot together but keep hating stay mad pressed
Hot to you and the other 3 girls from twitter who continhe to hype KB up despite her embarrassing herself time and time again. Shame cause she has potential or at least I thought she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:35
I feel uncomfortable being 24 when someone talks in a sexual way about those 18 year olds and this fool is dating one of them who also has bad mental health. Creepy vibes all around.
:rofl: why are you here on lchat then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:36
In the nicest way possible can y’all stfu
Kb is boring and most of us are sick of hearing the same shit on repeat, make a gc or a new thread because atp nobody gives a fuck
literally all of them are boring. so yeah no
maybe let’s stop the hate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Post it how many times you want it's still repulsive and nasty. And KB still has horrible taste <3
Hot to you and the other 3 girls from twitter who continhe to hype KB up despite her embarrassing herself time and time again. Shame cause she has potential or at least I thought she does.
DA time to download sim and close that lchat.net tab

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not everything is about your fave asshole. Sinfall haven't uploaded OP live in a while now she's always uploading OP live. Where's is her 3 fans? why are you relying on Liv's fans instead of KB's 3 fans?
OBtard showing their true color

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Time to get a life and stop worshipping some 18 year old who doesn't know what she wants and jumps from one to another relationship in a matter of days. Bringing home 4 different girls in one year doesn't speak very good about her. But if this is your role model then good luck. All love, bb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:47
KB went from dating one of the finest girls talked about here to the ugliest one. Sis takes that "L". She clearly lacks confidence and can't handle not being the only pretty one in the relationship.
rather her take the ''L'' than to have fans of those ''finest girls'' bullying her like they've been doing for a year.
You and your need to have a competition between the trio about who dates ''pretty girl'' it's giving skinny gaming dude vibe, honey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I find them hot. don’t lose track remember we’re five now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:50
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Time to get a life and stop worshipping some 18 year old who doesn't know what she wants and jumps from one to another relationship in a matter of days. Bringing home 4 different girls in one year doesn't speak very good about her. But if this is your role model then good luck. All love, bb.
I worship no one. but the way you repeat the same insult towards kalex makes me write a few posts showing you what's what. read your first sentence and apply it to yourself because if you've got a life, an 18yo kb's life wouldn't fucking make you flinch, bb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:53
Guest wrote:
KB went from dating one of the finest girls talked about here to the ugliest one. Sis takes that "L". She clearly lacks confidence and can't handle not being the only pretty one in the relationship.
rather her take the ''L'' than to have fans of those ''finest girls'' bullying her like they've been doing for a year.
You and your need to have a competition between the trio about who dates ''pretty girl'' it's giving skinny gaming dude vibe, honey.
Are you all there? My point is not to date any of them again but the fact she could've found a much more suitable girl that is in her age group and that's pretty like her. And that's why I think she can't handle being in a relationship with another pretty girl cause there is competition on some level and the prettier the girl the more attention she gets hence higher chance to slip. So why not date some ugly who will stroke her ego day and night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She hasn’t downloaded anything after Bella’s live ft Liv 11 days ago

Dfcvvvbb
Reactions:

Post by Dfcvvvbb »

Guest wrote:
Yup that's true. It's been apparent to me in her actions that she doesn't want love, she wants control and a sense of power, to have her ego stroked. She can go full moral superiority on Twitter talking about 'love' and what not but her actions are the opposite. She brokeup with Maddie to be with Ava, realized she was a toxic
Pos, her ego got bruised then got with OB to get back at Ava and then the first opportunity she got fell into the familiar, convenient thing entertaining the butch. That's some weird messed up, narcissistic need to have power.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone who saw BeLiv live tell us a lil but about it cause it seems like no one recorded it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:58
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 09:53
Guest wrote:
Are you all there? My point is not to date any of them again but the fact she could've found a much more suitable girl that is in her age group and that's pretty like her. And that's why I think she can't handle being in a relationship with another pretty girl cause there is competition on some level and the prettier the girl the more attention she gets hence higher chance to slip. So why not date some ugly who will stroke her ego day and night.
riiiiight so now you know what KB and her rs is about? ok!
newflash sweetie: cheating or not, it depends on the character, not on the level of ''ugliness''. i thought a very experienced person like you would know that even an ''ugly'' person cheats bcs that's what been happening in society, outside of your basement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dfcvvvbb wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Yup that's true. It's been apparent to me in her actions that she doesn't want love, she wants control and a sense of power, to have her ego stroked. She can go full moral superiority on Twitter talking about 'love' and what not but her actions are the opposite. She brokeup with Maddie to be with Ava, realized she was a toxic
Pos, her ego got bruised then got with OB to get back at Ava and then the first opportunity she got fell into the familiar, convenient thing entertaining the butch. That's some weird messed up, narcissistic need to have power.
Let's not forget she was most likely already in love with Ava when she got with Maddie and started dating her just to piss Ava off, then broke up with Maddie in January and 2 days later Ava was in her house and them two were fucking since day 1. So all this is right up her alley. And yes she herself has admitted she is narcissistic and a vain person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 10:09
Dfcvvvbb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let's not forget she was most likely already in love with Ava when she got with Maddie and started dating her just to piss Ava off, then broke up with Maddie in January and 2 days later Ava was in her house and them two were fucking since day 1. So all this is right up her alley. And yes she herself has admitted she is narcissistic and a vain person.
Next time, write in 1 post. Save time filling codes<3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Katie is disappointing atp and that's why some of her fans stopped supporting her. But I hope she finds herself and matures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 10:15
Katie is disappointing atp and that's why some of her fans stopped supporting her. But I hope she finds herself and matures.
thanks for the report!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 10:09
Dfcvvvbb wrote:
Guest wrote:
no one gives a fuck, move on. it's january of 2022 and you're still talking about something that happened an actual year ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My lord pages and pages on constant shit talking on kb and the girls she’s with, can’t you guys figure something else out to do in life? Your seriously living your life through them. I’m sorry you can’t be yourself in your world but let her be her damn self in her world. Who gives a shit who she’s with you sound like a jealous fucking ex. Y’all need to seriously seek some professional help this is sick shit your doing. One day it’ll happen to you and you will reflect what assholes you were towards others remember Karma is a bitch and it’ll come and bite you in the ass sooner or later :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Notice how the F loser failed (like always) with the spamming, so he resorts (like always) to throw hate to all of these girls in order to derail the thread.

Like an anon said before, you can just tell the deranged creep got bullied at ptsd levels in school😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You're saying this one pic brought over 10pages of trash-talking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 01:57
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:57
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:37

Maybe she saw OPs Onlyfans
Lily has an OF too.
Da yeah there is no way they just stop and back off like this. Maybe there is a valid reason. But i assume it's from lily who decided to end things.
Huh i was excited at the beginning.
who knows, OP seems content so either things are still on with them, so no need to cort eachother publicly anmore or somthing more is going on with her and Angelle now.
Nah i think thing is off between op and lily, since op's tweet they never interact publicly anymore. Or maybe yeah they are private, but i'm skeptical about that.
DA. I think lily is out of the picture. This ocean girl almost turned lilies bronzer add into a dating add. Don't know if OP and Angelle are a bit more now. But it seems like OP has been investing Angelle's dog and out of the blue this puppy came wich Angelle seems to like. Also haven't seen OP pushing her best friends story much recently. But with these two you just don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kalex tt💔 The sun & moon 💔 King/sh!t not her moon anymore cuz she find a new moon to her sky💔 I hate you Ava for broke my favourite ship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 11:21
Kalex tt💔 The sun & moon 💔 King/sh!t not her moon anymore cuz she find a new moon to her sky💔 I hate you Ava for broke my favourite ship
what the fuck is this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 11:23
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 11:17
You're saying this one pic brought over 10pages of trash-talking?
Lmao you keep acting like a loser posting this pic for the 1342th time. What are you trying to prove cause the only thing you do is keep proving how nasty it is of KB to be letting this woman smash.
Jesus, look at what you write.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do they like to bully KB? i don't get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just report and ignore. All the hate posts are being deleted.