Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 06:51
:wub: :crybaby:
Annie’s so good and so cool. Love her ❤️

Reactions:

Re: St. Vincent - Pt. IV

Post by Guest »

So Annie definitely has got three vaccination shots but how are the rules in States? Do you still have to quarantine when you got exposed (that late late night host has COVID)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 17:12
So Annie definitely has got three vaccination shots but how are the rules in States? Do you still have to quarantine when you got exposed (that late late night host has COVID)?
If you’re tested and negative and asymptomatic I think you’re good to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 03:56
DA. No, LL is 31
15/4/90 :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:17
Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 03:56
DA. No, LL is 31
15/4/90 :spy:
OT but no, she was born in 1989. It was even posted here when she turned 30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis in the comments... Just facts, girl

unfuckableunlovablebutwatchabl
Reactions:

Post by unfuckableunlovablebutwatchabl »

Annie saying she has a new recording space or sumfing along those lines has gotten my attention since day one lol Maybe she built it down in the mexico border or in baja or in florence lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet Annie has something to do with the series that that Sopranos guy (who regularly leaves hearts under Annie's posts) stars in and Aubrey Plaza was just announced for (Annie followed Plaza late 2021).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:32
I bet Annie has something to do with the series that that Sopranos guy (who regularly leaves hearts under Annie's posts) stars in and Aubrey Plaza was just announced for (Annie followed Plaza late 2021).
Soundtrack?

Hmmm?
Reactions:

Post by Hmmm? »

Wasn’t there an anon that came in here like an insider saying something about Annie doing an acting project this year? Wonder if there was something to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:45
Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:32
Soundtrack?
Acting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm? wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 23:29
Wasn’t there an anon that came in here like an insider saying something about Annie doing an acting project this year? Wonder if there was something to that.
Just me thinking out loud that why Annie doesn't have anything booked for seven months. And now just wondering more and connecting dots and counting one plus one. It may be something or nothing at all.

What do you all think Annie is doing all these months before June 10th?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 16:59
Hmmm? wrote:
Just me thinking out loud that why Annie doesn't have anything booked for seven months. And now just wondering more and connecting dots and counting one plus one. It may be something or nothing at all.

I think she's doing what she always does, art, but in a lesser intensity than before, like taking a mini-break from being at eleven **at all times**. It's what comes through the public pictures. Of course I can be wrong.

You could say she's taking margaritas by the pool. In comparison.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 16:59
Hmmm? wrote:

I think she's doing what she always does, art, but in a lesser intensity than before, like taking a mini-break from being at eleven **at all times**. It's what comes through the public pictures. Of course I can be wrong.

You could say she's taking margaritas by the pool. In comparison.
Da. She just released a brilliant album seven months ago and only got to tour it for seven weeks (?!?). She has always toured at least a year so she must be having some other project.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i miss tour. And i miss her. she's so cute 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:24
I feel like Wallis Day is Annie's type... But anyways, Annie is happy and currently in a good relationship, anyone can admire her beauty and talent lol 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:13
i miss tour. And i miss her. she's so cute 🔥
she is mesmerizing 😩🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:24
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:24
I feel like Wallis Day is Annie's type... But anyways, Annie is happy and currently in a good relationship, anyone can admire her beauty and talent lol 😊
Who is Wallis Day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:57
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 04:24

Who is Wallis Day?
Former model, now actress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 15:48

Da, um, okay? Have I missed something or why is this person relevant on Annie's thread? Can the OP elaborate why they brought up that post and comment? It's not even Annie's post.
I think OP just found the compliment amusing to bring up, that's it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:

Da, um, okay? Have I missed something or why is this person relevant on Annie's thread? Can the OP elaborate why they brought up that post and comment? It's not even Annie's post.
DA. Never heard so I don't get why anyone would bring that up because that person who made the comment isn't anyone relevant.
Maybe the OP can elaborate.
Not OP but I'm pretty sure there's no relation. W is just someone who's dated women before so OP likely found it amusing that a women loving woman complimented Annie. Also I believe Avigial is Annie's stylist (she's actually also styled W in the past). Nothing deeper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 21:15
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:

DA. Never heard so I don't get why anyone would bring that up because that person who made the comment isn't anyone relevant.
Maybe the OP can elaborate.
Not OP but I'm pretty sure there's no relation. W is just someone who's dated women before so OP likely found it amusing that a women loving woman complimented Annie. Also I believe Avigial is Annie's stylist (she's actually also styled W in the past). Nothing deeper.
Okay, lol, thanks. Like said never heard of said person so got very confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just seen Annie's recent tweet about half an hour ago. Isn't it weird how she has over 1 million followers on Twitter and yet very little engagement. She gets maybe couple hundred likes and maybe 10 mentions. Is this a recent thing? I just thought she'd get more of a response than that or do you think it's because everyone knows her account isn't run by her any more, but the intern.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is so damn good looking!😍🥵
Hopefully she is okay, she has been so quiet for two weeks and this post's caption too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:53
Just seen Annie's recent tweet about half an hour ago. Isn't it weird how she has over 1 million followers on Twitter and yet very little engagement. She gets maybe couple hundred likes and maybe 10 mentions. Is this a recent thing? I just thought she'd get more of a response than that or do you think it's because everyone knows her account isn't run by her any more, but the intern.
Her Twitter used to be fun. I guess it is because the album promo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.sodajerker.com/episode-202-st-vincent/

Got covid so I have been laying on bed the past few days and listening to Annie's interviews etc. I found this that I had somehow missed when the album was released. A nice interview where the interviewers actually know their job and clearly respect AC and her work. Annie's such a brilliant musician, songwriter, composer, arranger etc.

Also just listened to the whole Daddy's Home album. I mean hadn't done that for over a month and damn it's a freaking amazing and brilliant album. Love it.

Bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 08:19

She is so damn good looking!😍🥵
Hopefully she is okay, she has been so quiet for two weeks and this post's caption too.
She is a true beauty!😍😍😍😍😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 14:42
https://www.sodajerker.com/episode-202-st-vincent/

Got covid so I have been laying on bed the past few days and listening to Annie's interviews etc. I found this that I had somehow missed when the album was released. A nice interview where the interviewers actually know their job and clearly respect AC and her work. Annie's such a brilliant musician, songwriter, composer, arranger etc.

Also just listened to the whole Daddy's Home album. I mean hadn't done that for over a month and damn it's a freaking amazing and brilliant album. Love it.

Bye.
New for me too, thanks for posting 🤗
Annie is the best❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madonna started following her..maybe new music?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 21:14
Gucci.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 03:15
Guest wrote:
Gucci.
Or Guy Oseary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gucci.
Or Guy Oseary.
Da. So it's definitely not possible that that person just likes Annie and/or her music?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 15:24
Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gucci.
Or Guy Oseary.
Da. So it's definitely not possible that that person just likes Annie and/or her music?
Not possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LL posted on instagram, anyone know what it is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 22:12
Gucci swag for the Milan show in February.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 23:42
Guest wrote:
Are they in italy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    23 Jan 2022, 23:12
    Guest wrote:
    22 Jan 2022, 23:42
    Guest wrote:
    Are they in italy?
    X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know much about Annie but I like some of her music, I wonder if she's lesbian or bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    24 Jan 2022, 18:27
    I don't know much about Annie but I like some of her music, I wonder if she's lesbian or bi?
    Go to part 1 of this thread and catch up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Annie followed Madonna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New interview.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Look at the two glasses she posted, LL is most likely with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    26 Jan 2022, 14:18
    New interview.
    "I used to enjoy being on Twitter or something, but now I don't. I find it really hectic and stressful, so I don't go there.”
    This is the reason Annie's twitter is just promo posts made by her management.

I'm with Annie, I kinda enjoyed twitter like 2009-2015 but now it's just full of hate and bullying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    26 Jan 2022, 14:35
    Look at the two glasses she posted, LL is most likely with her
    That would be great and maybe ll will post..but that glass could be anyone's (brother,friend)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    New interview.
    Always love how down to earth she is, especially love the part where she says when she's in Texas she's "just Annie" and "I go home and I'm Annie, I’m just, like, wrestling with my nephews on the trampoline" lol would like to see that :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    I have always thought Annie and Madonna kinda look alike. And Madonna is currently working on her biopic, so...:)

Buried In The Hail
    Reactions:

Post by Buried In The Hail »

Guest wrote:
    26 Jan 2022, 15:13
    Guest wrote:
    New interview.
    "I used to enjoy being on Twitter or something, but now I don't. I find it really hectic and stressful, so I don't go there.”
    This is the reason Annie's twitter is just promo posts made by her management.

I'm with Annie, I kinda enjoyed twitter like 2009-2015 but now it's just full of hate and bullying.
    I am burnt out and fed up, with twitter. Tired af and exhausted, of that platform. Can't do anything at all, but block twitter with chrome extensions from url's. I don't hardly ever get out of bed for that.

So yeah, I'm with you. Twitter is the stalls bathroom written musings, as Chapelle says.