Re: Unsual Things You Find Attractive

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 23:12
This is so random but an ex girflriend of mine was middle eastern and she had this thin line of hair between her belly button and her vulva that I found so sexy. I think its called a happy trail? I don't know why I found it attractive but I guess it was like a sneak peek of what's below when she was wearing shorts or a bathing suit LOL.
She didn't get rid of it?
I'm European white slim femme (but not high femme) and I have a lot of hair on my head which are brown and thick.
This however leads to my legs and thighs being really hairy...I'm sure many guys would love to have what I have haha :nails:
My forearms are also a bit hairy, but I always shave my legs and arms.
I don't have (thankfully) much hair on my belly, but I always make sure to get rid of them.
I didn't know girls like when other chicks have hair in places other than head and a bit of pubic hair :tinfoil:
Yeah she didn't! I told her I liked it and she said she used to shave it but it didn't really bother her anymore (it was thin enough that you couldn't really see it that clearly unless you were up close). I'm cool with body hair, my preference is for pubic hair to be there but trimmed but its up to her. I do like smooth legs though. I don't think I've ever seen arm hair on a woman and thought it looked excessive though, but maybe those people are shaving it.
Middle Eastern chick here. I’m hairy. Since I was a kid I’ve been led to believe it’s ugly (via mass media, mostly, then JH+ friends and random people). When I was 12-13 I made the mistake of shaving my sideburns. They looked weird and girls made fun of me. Then the hair grew thicker. I never shaved anything again bc of ingrowns, but I dyed my arms in my 20s. Gave myself an allergy. Right now I mostly don’t give a F about anyone else’s opinion (I consider most people ugly, but unlike them, I keep it to myself), but I still pluck mustache little hairs. I’m too self conscious of that, and also unibrow. When I was in college a random bitch approached me and ask me why I didn’t shave my brows. Like she was so personally affected by it. I told her I’d shave them if she shaved her disgusting tongue first, then she backed off. I was 18, but when I was younger I was very insecure and peoples opinions made an impact on me. Being a bitch with other womens appearance is kinda in the TLCs DNA, but if you’re on the side of feeling forced to change yourself to please others, please don’t. F this type of people; they’re disgustingly shallow and that central trait probably manifests in other aspects of their life. I find completely hairless women (super white, redhead type) a 100% unattractive, yet if I like their personality, I let that silly fixation go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like the poster above, smooth legs feel awesome, especially with fresh cotton sheets. Pubs ideally should be trimmed and NEVER shaved. People into shaved gnitalia give me p a e d o vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 02:24
Nice collarbones, nape, noses, armpits, the skin between skirt and thigh highs, horns (like for mythical beings), attractive women covered in blood and/or holding a weapon, and cute small gap tooth.
I used to be insecure of my gap teeth but I since accepted myself and made peace with my teeth. :lol: it's not that far apart but visible when I smile. I smile a lot like a dork, so everybody sees it. Some even suggested for me to have braces when I was younger but I don't care anymore. I learned to embrace it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 17:45
-disheveled appearance
-hunter eyes
-curve of neck and collarbone region
-freckles & beauty marks
-jutting hipbones
-little buddha belly
-puffy labia majora
So there's a term for that? Hunter's eyes? I didn't know about that! I have that kind of eyes. It's like always pissed and trying to stab someone. I hate it because it makes me look mean, which I'm really not. A friend of mine told me that when she first saw me in our class back in college, she didn't want to talk to me because she thought I was kind of a bitch. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is so random but an ex girflriend of mine was middle eastern and she had this thin line of hair between her belly button and her vulva that I found so sexy. I think its called a happy trail? I don't know why I found it attractive but I guess it was like a sneak peek of what's below when she was wearing shorts or a bathing suit LOL.
I'm European white slim femme (but not high femme) and I have a lot of hair on my head which are brown and thick.
This however leads to my legs and thighs being really hairy...I'm sure many guys would love to have what I have haha :nails:
I don't have (thankfully) much hair on my belly, but I always make sure to get rid of them.
I didn't know girls like when other chicks have hair in places other than head and a bit of pubic hair :tinfoil:
Some of us do exist. I, too, am attracted to women who are a little bit hairy in other parts of their body: arms, legs, "happy trails", etc. We call them "balbon" here. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 04:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of us do exist. I, too, am attracted to women who are a little bit hairy in other parts of their body: arms, legs, "happy trails", etc. We call them "balbon" here. :$
In the Philippines you mean :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 01:16
Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah she didn't! I told her I liked it and she said she used to shave it but it didn't really bother her anymore (it was thin enough that you couldn't really see it that clearly unless you were up close). I'm cool with body hair, my preference is for pubic hair to be there but trimmed but its up to her. I do like smooth legs though. I don't think I've ever seen arm hair on a woman and thought it looked excessive though, but maybe those people are shaving it.
Middle Eastern chick here. I’m hairy. Since I was a kid I’ve been led to believe it’s ugly (via mass media, mostly, then JH+ friends and random people). When I was 12-13 I made the mistake of shaving my sideburns. They looked weird and girls made fun of me. Then the hair grew thicker. I never shaved anything again bc of ingrowns, but I dyed my arms in my 20s. Gave myself an allergy. Right now I mostly don’t give a F about anyone else’s opinion (I consider most people ugly, but unlike them, I keep it to myself), but I still pluck mustache little hairs. I’m too self conscious of that, and also unibrow. When I was in college a random bitch approached me and ask me why I didn’t shave my brows. Like she was so personally affected by it. I told her I’d shave them if she shaved her disgusting tongue first, then she backed off. I was 18, but when I was younger I was very insecure and peoples opinions made an impact on me. Being a bitch with other womens appearance is kinda in the TLCs DNA, but if you’re on the side of feeling forced to change yourself to please others, please don’t. F this type of people; they’re disgustingly shallow and that central trait probably manifests in other aspects of their life. I find completely hairless women (super white, redhead type) a 100% unattractive, yet if I like their personality, I let that silly fixation go.

I’m so sorry you went through all that! Women are beautiful, body hair is natural, and nobody should make you feel shame about that, least of all tell you you should shave your brows when they don’t even know you, wtf?! so many things that we’re socialized to believe we need to fix about ourselves are just society’s sexism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does body hair count under "unusual?" Body hair on women isn't usually portrayed as attractive. I don't know what got into me but I'm finding underarm hair and hair "down there" really hot on the right women.

Gueat
Reactions:

Post by Gueat »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 05:45
Does body hair count under "unusual?" Body hair on women isn't usually portrayed as attractive. I don't know what got into me but I'm finding underarm hair and hair "down there" really hot on the right women.
I second this! I would stop shaving my pits except it smells so much cleaner when I shave them :( I think that’s just me though, I don’t consider it unclean on other women and totally agree it can be kinda hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Oh you mean "karug?" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueat wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 05:55
Guest wrote:
I second this! I would stop shaving my pits except it smells so much cleaner when I shave them :( I think that’s just me though, I don’t consider it unclean on other women and totally agree it can be kinda hot.
I think it's because I associate the hair texture with pubic hair and I guess the thought of pubic hair kind of turns me on. Then an actress I liked shared a picture where she grew out some of her underarm hair (not that long) and it was so hot?? Before that, I thought women growing out their pit hair was a little gross and ill-advised but yeah I'm a changed woman now. I also like BO and the idea of smelling all of a woman's arimas. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Oh you mean "karug?" :rofl:
Haha, idk, I'm not from the Philippines :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I meant *aromas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 06:12
Gueat wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it's because I associate the hair texture with pubic hair and I guess the thought of pubic hair kind of turns me on. Then an actress I liked shared a picture where she grew out some of her underarm hair (not that long) and it was so hot?? Before that, I thought women growing out their pit hair was a little gross and ill-advised but yeah I'm a changed woman now. I also like BO and the idea of smelling all of a woman's arimas. :hudoin:
Yeah that makes sense! All power to ya lol, I love smelling like clean nice smelling shower products but the exception is natural pussy smell. I’m not saying it shouldn’t be clean, but it should smell like a pussy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 06:12
Gueat wrote:
Guest wrote:
Even though I don't sweat much I shave my armpits at least 2-3 times a week in winter and more often in the warmer seasons.
Armpit hair bother me aesthetically and hygienically.

Regarding BO and smell, if the she is a clean person that regularly showers and doesn't sweat much it can be a turn on :$
I was always puzzled and intrigued when "straight" girls (friends and acquaintances of mine) wanted to smell me or commented me on my nice smell. Most of the time it didn't have to do anything with the fragrance I was wearing but my natural scent.
I wondered then if that was attraction towards me that was manifesting itself through their acute sense of smell :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. Most Asian women, even men, are not hairy. Here, balbon women which are rare are considered attractive by most men, and women alike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A balbon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. Most Asian women, even men, are not hairy. Here, balbon women which are rare are considered attractive by most men, and women alike.
I love pubic hair. I also don’t mind arm and leg hair as long as it is blonde. Though if she’s porcelain white and have black hair I would rather her to get hair removal on the legs. Don’t care for arm hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
I love pubic hair. I also don’t mind arm and leg hair as long as it is blonde. Though if she’s porcelain white and have black hair I would rather her to get hair removal on the legs. Don’t care for arm hair.
[/quote]

That's nice to hear. I always worry with a new partner that it has to be at least trimmed above the vulva and shaved or waxed off on the labia. I feel like its nicer when there's not too much in the way so I'm mostly trying to be considerate but I like how it looks au natural! You have to be really really vigilant or else its soooo easy to get razor bumps and itching. Even if I scrub and gently exfoliate before, and moisturize after that still sometimes happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uneven teeth
Lisp
An old fashioned woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am partial to an Old Fashioned as far as cocktails go. It's just not happening though is it, disappointingly 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 22:18
An old fashioned woman
Seconded. That's hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
17 May 2021, 18:50
Swimsuit tan lines
I've never understood this one. Is it bc all the erogenous zones are paler/highlighted?
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 22:47
I am partial to an Old Fashioned as far as cocktails go. It's just not happening though is it, disappointingly 008
I love old-fashions. How about Sazeracs and Mint Juleps?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: That photo is basically my thinking of my deerest - 24/7 :wub: :angel: :P :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

V O I C E
I like if a hot girl has a deep voice.
When she says my name in a breathy voice I melt.
If she gasps and laughs loudly on our voice/video calls then I'm really turned on.
I don't even mention moaning because this is too obvious :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
An old fashioned woman
Did you mean old-fashioned as in she dresses like an old lady or she likes dressing in fashion from a previous era or is it something else?

Because a woman with old-fashioned values is attractive to lesbians (or to enough lesbians that it is not unusual).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Uneven teeth
Lisp
An old fashioned woman
"Old fashioned" in what sense?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Old fashioned as in Betty I won't make assumptions because I only work with facts and assumptions are the devil. But with modern values of - equality :wub: :angel:
-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:10
Old fashioned as in Betty I won't make assumptions because I only work with facts and assumptions are the devil. But with modern values of - equality :wub: :angel:
-
DA
Yes!
I'd say classy is a similar thing, don't you think?
A classy and attractive woman with an open mind is a powerful combination.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So why is class so rare among lesbians if it is so much liked?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
-
DA
Yes!
^_^ Yes, totally agree!! I have a soft spot for elegance. Like a glass of red in hand and a form hugging number on a lithe lady. I'm filled with warmth :wub: :angel: I also agree with your assertion. There's something powerful about - that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:34
Is it less common for lesbians than for straight women? I don't think so.
Imo class in every aspect of life is currently quite rare.
Public life is overly sexualized and materialistic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 22:07
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 12:28
Hands like these:

Cute hands!
I bet this girl (model?) is quite tall, that's why her hands are skinny and she has long, thin fingers.
Haha no. She's a singer&dancer and is quite short at 163cm
That's surprising how short she is. Great hands!
DA - is that Moonbyul's hand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
-
DA
Yes!
^_^ Yes, totally agree!! I have a soft spot for elegance. Like a glass of red in hand and a form hugging number on a lithe lady. I'm filled with warmth :wub: :angel: I also agree with your assertion. There's something powerful about - that.
Hello, this is the thread for unusual, not popular and usual. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
-
DA
Yes!
Oh, let's just appreciate classy ladies :P
They are rare in fact, but I agree it's a popular trait many look for :hug:

OK, here's an iconic classy lady that looks hot and a cat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
-
DA
Yes!
Yes, totally agree!! I have a soft spot for elegance. Like a glass of red in hand and a form hugging number on a lithe lady. I'm filled with warmth :wub: :angel: I also agree with your assertion. There's something powerful about - that.
:lol: My bad ^_^ I guess I was getting carried away thinking about it :$ Makes me wanna sleep upside down thinking about how much I want - her :wub: :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Yes!

:hug: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what defines classy for you guys?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 02:52
what defines classy for you guys?
Elegant, thoughtful, considered, trustworthy, kempt, not a Mean - Girl :lol: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love - you :wub: :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Old fashioned as in the kindergarten/ elementary school teacher type who is sweet not vulgar, attends church, is educated, smart , well mannered has a good relationship with her parents, does not smoke, or drink to excess...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm going to sleep. Good night - ladies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 03:36
I'm going to sleep. Good night - ladies.
Sleep as in bedtime?!? Where the heck are you OP?. I.woke up 4 hours ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 22:53
Guest wrote:
An old fashioned woman
Seconded. That's hot.
DA Agree! Old-fashioned in the sense that she's cultured, with proper etiquette, loves watching stage plays/orchestra/opera, going to museums, etc. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 01:34
Because lesbians with many followers on ig are all trashy. So everybody thinks trashy/exposing too much skin is sexy because of the number of followers who like them. You can hardly find a famous elegant/classy lesbian on ig.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Re: Unusual Things You Find Attractive

Post by Sentry »

I edited the title because it was driving me insane. Sorry. :rageblush:
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Re: Unusual Things You Find Attractive

Post by Guest »

I really like armpits :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
-
DA
Yes!

DA I mean Audrey is wonderful and timeless and lovely and I could watch her singing Moon River forever, and it's a good movie but you know her character here is literally a prostitute in denial about the reality of her life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 06:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Yes!

DA I mean Audrey is wonderful and timeless and lovely and I could watch her singing Moon River forever, and it's a good movie but you know her character here is literally a prostitute in denial about the reality of her life
I know, I didn't refer to the character she played but to the actress. She is an example of class, but in this particular scene she additionally pulled off a sexy look.