Hayley Kiyoko

Reactions:

Re: Hayley Kiyoko

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 22:36
Is her gf still in the closet and pretending she's not dating Hayley? How long has it been now, 3 years?
Pretty much. Hayley has to be a saint to put up with it. Becca has been in therapy for half of lockdown and they've been to couples therapy but the gf still hasn't even admitted she's bisexual on her podcast. They read letters and questions from listeners and even when the letter is from a same sex couple she doesn't admit she's been through anything similar.

At some point she needs to be comfortable with it. How would they ever move the relationship forward - engagement or moving in together if she can't admit to dating a woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 04:28
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 22:36
Is her gf still in the closet and pretending she's not dating Hayley? How long has it been now, 3 years?
Pretty much. Hayley has to be a saint to put up with it. Becca has been in therapy for half of lockdown and they've been to couples therapy but the gf still hasn't even admitted she's bisexual on her podcast. They read letters and questions from listeners and even when the letter is from a same sex couple she doesn't admit she's been through anything similar.

At some point she needs to be comfortable with it. How would they ever move the relationship forward - engagement or moving in together if she can't admit to dating a woman?
da, oh please, Elvira been in rs with her woman for almost 20 years without admitting anything to anyone except family and friends. neither her or her gf went insane, stop being dramatic, as long as they're honest with each other they're fine the rest people don't matter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so many out lesbians that Haley could have gotten with and she chose some random bachelor girl that is so deep in the closet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 04:35
It’s so many out lesbians that Haley could have gotten with and she chose some random bachelor girl that is so deep in the closet.
that's called love and seems becca makes her happy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Video for Cherry will drop tomorrow. I quite like the song for what it is - nothing deep, but fun and peppy. Hopefully the video is good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 02:59
Did she ever post a pic with Hayley alone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So unusual seeing Hayley on becca’s stories that I had to come over here and acknowledge that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 03:41
So unusual seeing Hayley on becca’s stories that I had to come over here and acknowledge that lol
LOL when will Becca admit to dating a woman:

A) 2022
B) 2023
C) 2030

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 04:35
True but it seems like Becca is just the type of woman Hailey is attracted to, at least physically. She tends to cast white blondes as her love interest in her music videos and Becca clearly fits the bill!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 03:49
Guest wrote:

A) 2022
B) 2023
C) 2030
more like:

D) ain’t gonna happen bb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They went to a movie premier together last night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 14:30
Pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Pics?
Da. There’s none of them together I think lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's actually sad for her that she's wasting her time with someone who will never behave like a normal partner. She's wasting the best years she could be using to build a relationship with a woman who will marry her down the line and have kids if they want them. She 30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone see her story where she saw Sandra Bullock :lol:
I swear Sandra recognized her but she didnt wanna say anything lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 07:36
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pics?

Damn, she makes sure to swoon over two man and never acknowledge that she was there WITH Hayley.
And by ”with” I mean as her DATE ffs

I could never

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

I sense a cool music video coming!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her role on the HBO series "Insecure" was very surprising, but it's kind of mind-blowing when you take into account her entire career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 20:25
It's actually sad for her that she's wasting her time with someone who will never behave like a normal partner. She's wasting the best years she could be using to build a relationship with a woman who will marry her down the line and have kids if they want them. She 30.

I think that's her thing. She gets off on dating/having sex with closeted white blonde women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow her gf is actually in this! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are all the girls in the video gay/bi irl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:25
Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:56
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:25
Which one?
Becca Tilley, the one who gets out of the limo at the very end! Best soft launch ever :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 04:40
Are all the girls in the video gay/bi irl?
To my knowledge, I THINK so? I checked all of their Instagram profiles (because they're each named on Hayley's website, except Becca Tilley), and it looks like all of them are gay/bi. Most of them look like they've had relationships with other women too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This would have been a good coming out video for them as a couple, but judging by a recent Hayley interview about the video and was asked about Becca being in it she still won't say they're a couple. So... 008

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Becca Tilley's manager Ali Grant has an instastory of Hayley giving Becca a peck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:42
Becca Tilley's manager Ali Grant has an instastory of Hayley giving Becca a peck.
:blinkwide:

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Well, well, Hayley is still out there making videos where all the girls want to kiss her while making fun of straight cliches? Love that for her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welp, looks like Becca confirmed they're a couple. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdyXnWpp ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aw, I’m glad they are finally open with it :wub:
Happy for them and wish them all the best for the future :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4 years!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 17:30
Welp, looks like Becca confirmed they're a couple. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdyXnWpp ... MyMTA2M2Y=
I wonder if some straight followers didnt know :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Finally! Happy for Hayley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Woo what a beautiful couple :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:06
Finally! Happy for Hayley.
So happy for the both of them!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy for them :hug: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww so happy they can finally be public! Love how Becca calls her 95P meaning she’s 95% sure she’s going to marry Hayley, it shows that despite not being open about their relationship the last 4 years, don’t mean she didn’t take it seriously. Anyways I remember reading somewhere they met through Becca’s sister who’s also gay? Like Hayley was set up with Becca’s sister but she and Becca ended up hitting it off instead. Is this true cuz very funny if so!! Lolol I also wonder if the reason why Becca’s relationship didn’t work out with men, believe she’s been on 2 bachelor seasons, is cuz she was gay all along and just hadn’t discovered it yet till she met Hayley.

Gayaf
Reactions:

Post by Gayaf »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 08:38
Aww so happy they can finally be public! Love how Becca calls her 95P meaning she’s 95% sure she’s going to marry Hayley, it shows that despite not being open about their relationship the last 4 years, don’t mean she didn’t take it seriously. Anyways I remember reading somewhere they met through Becca’s sister who’s also gay? Like Hayley was set up with Becca’s sister but she and Becca ended up hitting it off instead. Is this true cuz very funny if so!! Lolol I also wonder if the reason why Becca’s relationship didn’t work out with men, believe she’s been on 2 bachelor seasons, is cuz she was gay all along and just hadn’t discovered it yet till she met Hayley.
Becca's sisters are gay af. What's the statistical probability of having sisters who are also gay?

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Gayaf wrote:
21 May 2022, 08:45
Guest wrote:
Becca's sisters are gay af. What's the statistical probability of having sisters who are also gay?
Well, my brother is also gay - it's possible :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A) 2022
B) 2023
C) 2030
more like:

D) ain’t gonna happen bb
It was A! I do thought it was gonna be D!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Uhh where'd you hear that? Becca has said on the podcast they met at an event (which we all know from pictures was Hayley's album release party for expectations). Then a bunch of people were supposed to hang out a couple days later but everyone bailed so it was Becca and Hayley who went out. At some point Hayley slid into Becca's dms, it was either when all the friends bailed and Hayley reached out to see if Becca would still go, or they hadn't exchanged numbers that night where they closed the bar down and it happened right after that.

Not sure when Becca's sisters came out to her but it definitely wasn't when they first moved here because she started the podcast toward the end of 2017 and mentioned how she brought her sisters on and she thought they would be great but they were talking about dating and stuff and they were really quiet. She said she didn't know at the time they were gay and that's why they weren't talking or something along those lines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:36
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A) 2022
B) 2023
C) 2030
more like:

D) ain’t gonna happen bb
It was A! I do thought it was gonna be D!
I’m the anon who added the D and gonna have to be honest, I’m pleasantly surprised by how things turned out!!!