02 Dec 2021, 02:25
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:18
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:08

Da Ewww nah that was not it, sis :mask:
Yes "sis", because nobody can't force you to do something you dont want to. Call her out being racist, homophobic and rape apologist, but for refusing to get vaccinated and having a different political opinion than yours? :fool: According to some of you, we have to respect trumpist Ava's family.. well same energy then.
Avas family is different than Ava herself. Not really the same energy.
so what happened with "you are racist by association"? :whistle:
Da Ava is association Ob is not sis really defends racism for pussy
for pussy or for blood related by "association" both are racists, right?

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:02
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:00
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:53

If it bothers you that much go say something to her on those tik toks
x2 Fr what do you fucking care?
same with the antivax shit, are you vaccinated and happy? cool then let others decide for themselves and move on.
Da Omg.......
Yes "sis", because nobody can't force you to do something you dont want to. Call her out being racist, homophobic and rape apologist, but for refusing to get vaccinated and having a different political opinion than yours? :fool: According to some of you, we have to respect trumpist Ava's family.. well same energy then.
Nah bitch I don’t respect any of them or you. This shit is gross. Vaccination is a public health issue. This misinformation spreads illness. You out here defending some straight girl who is queer baiting your fave, spreading misinformation and hate is really not fucking it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's be honest here folks.
Would you rather be with a pretty girl who's also a racist/rapist apologist/anti-vaccine/bully/Trumpie VS unattractive girl who's also rich/not racist/mature????? 🤷‍♀️

Ghjjnn
Reactions:

Post by Ghjjnn »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:53

If it bothers you that much go say something to her on those tik toks
same with the antivax shit, are you vaccinated and happy? cool then let others decide for themselves and move on.
Da Omg.......
Da 100% These idiots are such mindless sheeps with no critical and nuanced thinking. The wear their brain-dead conformity like a badge of honour and regurgitate the bullshit that's fed to them by the mainstream media. Fucking puppets. News Flash- if you think the Goverment and media always has your best intentions in mind, you're unbelievably stupid. Go read some history, go see what happened in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist china. Every totaliatarian, authoritarian hell on earth starts not by the goverment or the military policing you but sheeps like you policing each other. Go work on your ability to tolerate differing opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:31
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:29
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:25
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:

Avas family is different than Ava herself. Not really the same energy.
so what happened with "you are racist by association"? :whistle:
Da Ava is association Ob is not sis really defends racism for pussy
for pussy or for blood related by "association" both are racists, right?
You can't be a racist just by association but if you defends racism that's different story that's racist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Omg.......
Nah bitch I don’t respect any of them or you. This shit is gross. Vaccination is a public health issue. This misinformation spreads illness. You out here defending some straight girl who is queer baiting your fave, spreading misinformation and hate is really not fucking it
Bitch, I dont care if you respect me or not, I'm not looking for your approval, idgaf who the fuck are you lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ghjjnn wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Omg.......
Da 100% These idiots are such mindless sheeps with no critical and nuanced thinking. The wear their brain-dead conformity like a badge of honour and regurgitate the bullshit that's fed to them by the mainstream media. Fucking puppets. News Flash- if you think the Goverment and media always has your best intentions in mind, you're unbelievably stupid. Go read some history, go see what happened in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Maoist china. Every totaliatarian, authoritarian hell on earth starts not by the goverment or the military policing you but sheeps like you policing each other. Go work on your ability to tolerate differing opinions.
DA OMG

#RedForOB
#GoRed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB ignored the gf application comment even as a joke :whistle:
kalex be ✈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why am I getting thanksgiving dinner war flashbacks rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is why no one want yo ass Liv. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:41
Bitch why was I just typing that I felt I was listening to a racist uncle rant in thanksgiving lmfaooo :bigcry:

Hhjjk
Reactions:

Post by Hhjjk »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Omg.......
Da The argument is not the validity of vaccinations . The argument is people should have a choice that if they choose not to, they wouldn't be forced to take it. It's basic fundamental freedom of choice. Cool it with the moral grandstanding and try to understand the difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
Bitch why was I just typing that I felt I was listening to a racist uncle rant in thanksgiving lmfaooo :bigcry:
Is the uncle also from Alabama? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ghjjnn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Omg.......
Thank you!! finally someone witch an actual brain working. Idk in the rest of the world, but in some countries in Europe they want to force people to get vaccinated, to have a covid passport and a document that proves that you are vaccinated to be able to go restaurants, cinemas, stores... Now this ignorant asshole says it's for public health. Sure, and I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. if we talk about public health issues, that they should forbid people to smoke, drink and take drugs.
This is called tyranny and we are on our way to a global dictatorship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And, unlike her exes, Olivia leaves absolutely no doubt as to who her TTs are about, Jesus H lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:48
Ghjjnn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Omg.......
Thank you!! finally someone witch an actual brain working. Idk in the rest of the world, but in some countries in Europe they want to force people to get vaccinated, to have a covid passport and a document that proves that you are vaccinated to be able to go restaurants, cinemas, stores... Now this ignorant asshole says it's for public health. Sure, and I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. if we talk about public health issues, that they should forbid people to smoke, drink and take drugs.
HEIL HITLER!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:49
And, unlike her exes, Olivia leaves absolutely no doubt as to who her TTs are about, Jesus H lmao
Which olivia? and what tt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
My apologies on the 78 olivias lol. Ob and her spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
boeyink. on her spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
Ghjjnn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

HEIL HITLER!
That's want some of you want! Keep voting for "freedom" :)
Then go to the feminist march with your poster that says "my body, my choice" :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Virginia, sis 😭 the way they all hit the same handbook though loll I was just waiting for the “woke liberal agenda” comment

Hffg
Reactions:

Post by Hffg »

Guest wrote:
Ghjjnn wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Omg.......
"Public health"..LOL. This is how propaganda works. A little bit of fear and anxiety but a whole lot of moral superiority and virtue signalling. Because everyone wants to prove they are a "good person" and want to prove those who don't agree with them are "bad". Such brainwashed zombified black and white thinking. No wonder we are where we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Virginia, sis 😭 the way they all hit the same handbook though loll I was just waiting for the “woke liberal agenda” comment
Too late sis
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
Ghjjnn wrote:
Guest wrote:
HEIL HITLER!
That's want some of you want! Keep voting for "freedom" :)
Then go to the feminist march with your poster that says "my body, my choice" :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bruh as soon as you see the word “sheeps,” you know how it goes lmao. Coming from someone who has listened to this spiel multiple times 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Livtards I-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liv sis it’s embarrassing, she don’t want you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love coming to ichat for political debates :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:01
Livtards I-
shut up avatards you're defending abuse and cheating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jesus takes the wheel...there is another dangerous mutation, miss omicron, and dumbfuck out here defending their fav by freedom of choice in getting vaxxed?
:nervous: ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is beginning to look sad ngl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:04
Guest wrote:
Livtards I-
So much for political correctness for other people huh Laurie adams?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how does liv not feel a bit ashamed of humiliating herself like that?? she could at least leave it out of social media lol 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liv is the worst case of a pick me girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So aside from being a POS minor
This girl has ghosted liv twice and it’s clear as day it’s not gonna go anywhere, yet liv continues to simp publicly, lmaoo liv is a whole mess and a half

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:05
Guest wrote:
This is beginning to look sad ngl
beginning? this has been sad lbr. like what kind of shit were they talking about on ft to have liv this mess up over baylee?? lord.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's turned into a joke.
Confidence is sexy, Olivia. And you're just making yourself look like a desperate fool atp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Livtards I-
You can tell me Ava Sage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
I dont know if this girl is giving her false hope, cuz this bold and desperate way of seeking her attention it is too much for my taste. eww no liv, just no. when men do that to women are pathetic and repulsive
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Self respect has left the chat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nominating this girl for Olivia

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd23DmbJ/

Hjkkk
Reactions:

Post by Hjkkk »

Guest wrote:
jesus takes the wheel...there is another dangerous mutation, miss omicron, and dumbfuck out here defending their fav by freedom of choice in getting vaxxed?
:nervous: ?
Not everything has to be about someone "defending their fav" or some"tard". I'm no one's fan and don't give two shits about fanwars. I just wrote what I thought. But of course you have to make this vs that. Whatever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:12

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd23DmbJ/
www.betterhelp.com

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I - :rofl:

This is why Ava never respected her. OB is acting like a whole doormat. She has literally no self-esteem and respect for herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:14
I - :rofl:

This is why Ava never respected her. OB is acting like a whole doormat. She has literally no self-esteem and respect for herself.
Like I get the whole trend is to make fun of yourself for having bad taste in people, but girl, imma need you to take down the video, at least before Baylee sees it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
Da this girl isn’t just straight but under the age of consent in her state. This just isn’t a good idea at all
Besides that which is a pretty big deal, what kind of relationship can you have with a 16 year old girl? pick her up from school and then go to the park to made out hidden under a tree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia is pathetic it's sad to see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Livtards I-
You can tell me Ava Sage
Laurie the most deranged one here. Yes you hate ava we get that. Girl focus on liv and how she’s spiraling down an actual hole— one you probably live in.